The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat - Cover

The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Part two of three sagas. Unusual and seemingly random events put the Harris family in dire jeopardy. Stella is kidnapped, Stephany and Sterling are on the run and Steven is doing all he can to put his family back together.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

narrated by Steve Harris

After Mary left, we all showered and cleaned up. Stella and Stephany put on similar short, low cut, sundresses and sandals. Sterling and I wore khaki cargo pants and similar blue shirts and loafers. We were the Harris’s, a loving family.

We decided to go to a restaurant on the other side of town that we had been meaning to go to but never had. It was a family style Greek place. Stella wanted lamb. We don’t cook lamb at home because I don’t like the smell or the taste, but the place had plenty of other dishes that I did like. I looked up their web site on the computer and I knew exactly what I wanted.

It was a quaint little place, decorated as one would imagine a Greek establishment would be. With large panoramic pictures of Greece on the walls and fake grape leaves draped over the frames.

The hostess escorted us to a lovely crescent shaped booth that faced out into the restaurant. It had a wooden trellis with more grape leaves arranged over it so that we were in our own little cove.

We had Stella and Stephany sit in the center of the crescent and I sat next to my wife and Sterling sat next to his sister. It was the perfect opportunity for my wife and daughter to shoot beavers at the other customers.

In the beginning, we were subtle. Their dresses were across their thighs at a respectable distance. Their knees were only slightly open. No one could possibly know at this point that neither had any panties on.

We didn’t want to cause a commotion until after we had eaten our dinner, but we did want to tantalize.

We noticed one family right away, sitting at a table not far from us. The husband had locked on to my two cunts like the gun barrel of an automated battel ship turret the moment we entered the establishment.

The way he stared I almost wondered if he had an implanted x-ray zoom lens in his eyeball. When my sluts slid into the booth he was especially alert for the accidental flash of under garments as dresses get snagged and legs get parted as they moved along the upholstery.

None of his actions were lost on his wife, as she too glanced in our direction to see what he was focused on. When she saw my two lovely whores she made a face which I interpreted as ‘my god he’ll be staring at them all night.’

The two teenaged boys sitting with him were too busy punching each other in the arm and had missed our entrance entirely. They were an attractive family, though he looked as if he had upgraded when he married the lovely woman sitting next to him. Not that he was ugly, but in my opinion, she was out of his league and here he was giving his total attention to my bitches and whether or not he might get a glimpse of some panties instead of focusing on the beauty that he had.

I guess that old saying endured over the years because it is true. “Familiarity breeds contempt.” He got what he wanted and over time has come to take her for granted. Looking back at my marriage, I know I had done the same to Stella and was a bit ashamed of myself. What he needed was a lot of excitement in his life like I had and at this point he was locked into fleeting cheap peeps of ladies undergarments.

Well we were going to spice his peeps up a bit.

When the boys settled down the oldest was the one to first spy Stephany, but he hardly noticed her nether regions as he focused on her beautiful face. At one point my daughter and he locked eyes. He smiled at her and she returned the gesture.

He was an attractive young man around Sterling’s age. The younger lad hardly gave my twats a second look. Instead he was checking out my son.” I wondered if the rest of the family knew he was gay. It didn’t look like it, because he hid his admiration of Sterling very well.

At the table next to him was a lone couple. They had wedding rings on so I assumed they were married. Her back was to us and he had the most direct unobstructed view of the show my sluts were about to give.

The lone couple talked occasionally, but like most married couples it was a sentence here and a stray thought there. They looked extremely bored. At least she did. Occasionally I would catch the side of her attractive face when she would turn to look at something other than her place setting, monotony was written all over her face. He however, was increasingly spending more time with his eyes directed toward my whores and what was between their legs.

Behind that table and a dash to the right were what looked to me as two older business men in suits, they were seated across from each other and were perpendicular to us. All they had to do was turn their heads in our direction and they would also have a front row seat though the man on my right would have to lean forward just a tad to see around the female half of the lone couple.

The rest of the patrons were either too far away or visually impaired to really have an opportunity to enjoy the show, but I’m sure one or two will catch a highlight occasionally.

The businessman on the right was the first to notice our entourage as he was facing the entrance of the establishment and he would almost automatically see anyone entering and his eyes lit up as my slut wife entered the room.

Mr. Business Right looked around fiftyish dark hair with greying in the temple. He seemed fit as much as I could determine considering the contemporary dark blue suit he was wearing.

The other gentleman, business man Left was a bit older ... I think, it was hard to tell. Mr. Business Right was quite dashing and well kept, Mr. Left was all wrong. His garb was much less tasteful and he was out of shape. The suit was too tight on him, I assume because he had gained weight since it was last altered. His gut protruded out of the coat and the material of his shirt was strained where the buttons caught the holes.

He had a large bald spot on his head that he tried hopelessly to hide with a comb over of very fine drab grey hair. He had a deep pink bulbous nose that I assumed was red from over drinking.

I would actually consider the arrival of our food the opening act. Everything previous to that ... was just an entrance. The girls had been instructed that each time they drew their napkin from their lap they were to pull the hem of their dress higher a fraction of an inch, and they were to spread their legs about twelve inches apart.

It was enough that you thought you could see something up there, but the dim lighting and the shadow of the table thwarted knowing for certain. Sterling had thought ahead and had brought something that would dispel all doubts.

We were careful not to ‘catch’ anyone eyes as they stared at mysterious femininity that’s under our table, by keeping a lively conversation between each other even if it was about the amount of junk mail we received today.

Coming back to the family in front of us the husband was transfixed at what he thought he might be able to see. What surprised me was the attention the wife showed in our impromptu theater. There was an air of wistfulness about her.

The oldest son now gawking at the space between Stephany’s legs and she had by now stopped paying any attention to him. Clearly the younger boy had no interest in Steph or my wife and continued to ogle Sterling in his own clandestine way. So now there were six eyes on Stephany and Stella from the family table and two on Sterling’s crotch.

I nodded to my son and we placed our hands high up on our slut’s thighs and even pushed their dresses a little higher.

I thought the Father of the family was going to choke to death on his food. His wife even stood up and hit him sharply on the back. That worked and he quit coughing, but the entire time that was going on his eyes never left the spot under our table where the action was. I almost believe if he had died, he would have drawn his last breath, staring at my wife and daughter’s crotches.

The eldest son caught the action under our table too, and divided his concern for his dad between his desire to see the girls panties if that were at all possible. Like father, like son.

The young boy became almost frantic when his dad started coughing and it was he that implored his mother to do something and was only appeased when his dad regained normal breathing. Not like father, like son. Clearly he loved his dad more than anyone in the family.

The lone couple had received their meal so all conversation had stopped at that table. She did notice that her husband seemed preoccupied with something behind her and at one point turned to see what it was. That happened to be the moment that Sterling and I put our hands on the slut’s thighs. When she realized what he had been demanding his attention. Her head snapped back around, she reached across the table, grabbed his chin and turned his head to look at her.

I thought sure she was going to raise holy hell, but he nodded and tried mightily not to look, but you know how it is, when you’re watching the game on TV and your team is about to score. Your wife can dance naked in front of the dammed glowing box and you will be trying to push her out of the way ... It’s not humanly possible for a heterosexual male NOT to look. The sexual magnetism is just too fucking strong. And in less than a minute had passed and she caught him looking again.

What she did next surprised even me. She stood up, picked up his plate and hers. She put hers in front of him and his at her place. She then told him to get up and switch seats.

Now he had his back to us and her eyes were drawn to the hands rubbing naked thighs under our table.

Old Mr. Left saw this dance between the lone couple and was totally confused by what was happening. Mr. Right whispered something to him, his head swiveled in our direction and I heard him inhale a raspy breath.

At that point my wife and Steph asked to use the restroom so Sterling and I stood and let them out of the booth. I glanced around the room. I had been so engrossed in our little game I didn’t even notice that most of the other customers had left and other than our prime audience there were four men in a booth in the far corner that looked like truckers and they seemed totally unaware of our little production of “On beaver pond.”

I also noticed two waiters and a busboy huddled in conversation and glancing in our direction. From their posture and muted excitement I assumed that were aware of some of what our audience was seeing or thought they were seeing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.