The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat - Cover

The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Part two of three sagas. Unusual and seemingly random events put the Harris family in dire jeopardy. Stella is kidnapped, Stephany and Sterling are on the run and Steven is doing all he can to put his family back together.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

TV show the Sopranos is referenced however the names have been changed by one letter so as to not piss anyone in the real world off. So be aware that Tony Suprano and Larraine Brocco and the DeMelo crime family are incorrectly spelled for the purposes of this story.

Chapter 1 narrated by Steve Harris

Believe it or not, after everything that happened to us over the last twenty four hours, meaning Mary and Bart turning our family into what would basically be considered their sex slaves.

And except for the fact that none of us wore clothes when we were inside our house and who slept with who didn’t seem to matter to anyone anymore, our family went back to what I thought was a pretty normal life and other than the above mentioned deviations from our normal routine, the most apparent change in our behavior was that we were all much happier than we had been before the Easter weekend.

No, correction, we are giddy with our new lives. Everything seemed too good to be true and by the end of the week we would discover how true that statement would be.

On Tuesday I went to work. The kids went to back to school. Stella made breakfast and lunches and kissed us good bye at the door as we left.

As I drove to work singing along with songs on the radio, I let my mind wander back over all the unbelievable things that happened since Sunday morning and I couldn’t help but grin.

Around ten am, I called Stephan and told him he could come over tomorrow evening around seven to fuck Stella.

At three thirty in the afternoon I’m trying to wrap everything up at work so I can leave at four to rush home to be with my slut wife and I get a call.

“Hello?” I asked. Our office phones are land lines and don’t show who is calling.

“It’s me dear.” My trollop of a wife says.

“Hi sweetheart. I’m just finishing up and will be home soon.”

“Good! I just called to tell you Bart has just left after drilling my cunt with his fat cock for the last hour or so and he left a huge deposit for you which I’m saving with a glass plug that he brought. It’s really a butt plug, but he jammed it in my pussy to hold his sperm inside me so you will have a snack when you got home from work.

I’m thinking, we must have had a bad connection because her words were muffled and interspaced with some other odd sounds.

I responded with. “I can’t wait to taste you nasty gash. I’ll be home soon. Do you have a clear connection dear?”

“Clear as a bell honey, oh by the way while Bart was fucking me Mary happened to drop by and after watching Bart pound my pussy she decided to sit on my face. Oh ... my ... God honey. That was the first pussy I ever tasted and she was delicious. I love eating her cunt. Now I know why you love eating me so much. I just need to eat some sloppy snatch that’s been spermed so I know what that taste like.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.