The Best Birthday Present Ever - Cover

The Best Birthday Present Ever

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Wayne Murphy is about to get the best birthday gift ever from his twin sister and favorite lover, Wendy. What's the gift? His ex-wife.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting   Revenge  

I was balls deep inside Vanessa and reamed her good and hard for several minutes once I had recovered enough to do so. She pushed back furiously at me with her wonderful hips and her equally delectable ass. I grabbed her cheeks and spread them as far apart as I could before shoving Tamara’s face between them. She took the hint and got busy munching on Vanessa’s culo, which only excited my fiancee further.

“Did you ... have ... to ... do ... that ... with your ... slave’s ... TONGUE?” Vanessa screamed and creamed herself in a hurry as I plowed her doggy-style on my bed.

“Yep, definitely had to do that ... you need to get used to this if you’re going to be my wife, dear. Tamara will be servicing you, just as she services me ... and Wendy ... and Brittany. A lot of that will be rimming on her part. Make no mistake about that. She’s my slut, my slave, and I can make her do whatever I wish! You can tell that she enjoys it, too, can’t you? Deep down, all of her resistance is gone and she’s embraced her new life of bondage,” I insisted as I rammed Vanessa harder with every stroke.

“Oh, and Jordan will be rimming you, too, among other things, right, bro? Just don’t expect to get his dick inside you anytime soon ... if ever. I’m toying with permanent chastity for him, haven’t decided for sure, but the point is that I determine his phallic and otherwise sexual fantasy. Tamara is Wayne’s private property and he can do what he likes with her, but the same is true of Jordan and me.

“What about you and your busboys, Brittany?” Wendy winked at our new girlfriend, for frankly, that was her new role, right?

Brittany was now OUR girlfriend, which possibly made her busboys our boy-toys by proxy or possibly not. I didn’t worry too much about that. I had a sexy slave, a sultry sister, a foxy ginger girlfriend, and now a steamy Latina fiancee ... I even had the use of a twink when it suited me. Yeah, life was much better now, wasn’t it?

A fellow could get used to this ... rather easily, in fact. I, Wayne Patrick Murphy, felt like the luckiest man alive just then. Whatever happened to or with the busboys, I could take or leave them. I had access to plenty of tail as it was. Such were my kinky thoughts as I reamed my new future bride within an inch of her life. I drove deeper and harder until I bottomed out inside my lovely Latin lady, making her cream herself and scream my name.

The sight of Tamara tasting her booty didn’t hurt, either. My little Slavic slut definitely loved to eat ass, no question of that, judging by her enthusiasm for the flavors of Vanessa’s tush. The view of Jordan getting his butt probed repeatedly by Brittany, Wendy, and the busboys in turn until he screamed and begged for mercy through his ball gag was a serious turn-on as well. I wanted no mercy on him and that was exactly what he got: no fucking mercy! His cornhole got more traffic than an inmate at a state penitentiary.

Vanessa and Tamara ignored Jordan’s agony, or rather enjoyed it, truth be told, to satisfy each other and me. Jordan’s pleas very much fell on deaf ears with me, as I ravished the holy fuck out of Vanessa and plowed her into next year. I could tell that he lusted for her, among others, but it was a vain and hopeless fantasy for him. Quite frankly, he might never get laid again in the usual sense. He might not even get to cum again, either.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.