Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 84: Fireworks

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 84: Fireworks - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

July 4, 1981

 

After breakfast at another little diner, we packed up the car and Dad headed south. Angie and I read, me with my head in her lap again, getting an aww from Mom.

After while Angie nudged me and I sat up. I looked around to see downtown Chicago approaching. We watched it draw nearer and nearer until we were amongst the skyscrapers with the lake coming into view. Angie nudged me again, then leaned in, whispering, “either he’s lost or we’re not going to Union Station.” I nodded; now that she said it, that was obvious.

Mom seemed to be oblivious until we pulled up in front of the downtown Hilton. Then she looked around with a bit of a start. “Wait! Where are we?” Then she figured it out. “Wait! Sam! Did you fail to tell me something too?!”

“Well, I couldn’t let every surprise be for the kids.”

“What are you up to? We need to be going if we’re going to get back.”

Angie giggled. “That’d be true if we were going back by train. Right, Dad?” she grinned.

“We’re not going back by train?” Mom asked.

“Nope.”

“Sam Marshall! This isn’t funny!” She said, laughing anyway.

“Then why are you laughing?”

“Because ... I don’t know! It’s not funny! What are you up to?!”

“Giving my wife and kids both a surprise, because I know they’ll like it.”

“Hrmph. Well. I suppose. But tell me first, next time!” She realized how silly that sounded and blushed. “Um ... you know what I mean ... oh, you probably don’t! Hrmph!”

“I’m not sure you know what you mean, Dear. I’m going to get us checked in, in any case.”

He headed in, coming back with keys and a bellman who unloaded the luggage and promised to deliver it. Dad drove us into the parking garage and we headed up to the room, about two floors below the top. Both rooms were on the same side, which, when we looked out, proved to be the lake side. The view was tremendous.

Angie and I just ditched our bags and headed for Mom and Dad’s room. Mom was asking, “So, Sam, what are we doing here?”

“Well, today is the Fourth of July.”

“I know that.”

“The fireworks will be right out there.” He pointed towards Navy Pier.

“Oh! I hadn’t thought of that!”

“So, that’s what we’re doing right here, right now. Beyond that, well, you were in full support of not telling the kids, so maybe they should decide how much to tell about things, now.”

Mom gave us a look — playfully, though. I think.

“So, Ang, what do you think? Frustrate Mom, who can make things very difficult?”

She laughed. “Yeah. I think self-interest demands we vote to tell. Besides, I’m curious!”

“I should’ve seen that coming!” Dad groaned. “OK, fine. We’re watching the fireworks tonight. Tomorrow, we’re having lunch at Marshall Field’s, visiting the Picasso and some other landmarks, taking an architectural cruise, then dinner at a Greek place — downtown, not Greektown, sorry Angie, but I think it’ll be good — and then you’ll have to allow me one more little surprise. Then we fly back Monday, which shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.”

“I’m OK with one little surprise. Steve?”

“I’m good with it, Ang. Mom?”

“Well, I guess if I have to, I have to! And it does sound like fun.”

“Today I’d thought we’d just go over to the park. It’d be busy, though, with the holiday. And something else is open that I think maybe the kids would like to do.”

“What’s that?” Angie said.

“Well. The Art Institute is just a few blocks away and I know you wanted to see...”

“Yes! Steve, wanna go?”

“Of course, I do. What about you two?”

“I think we’ll just go over to the park for a bit. That place is exhausting, and it sounds like Sam has a lot of walking planned tomorrow!” Mom said.

“How do we get in? I mean, I get the basic idea,” Angie giggled.

“I bought a family membership last time. They’ll let you use it.” Dad handed the card to Angie. “There you go. Don’t lose it!”

She laughed. “I won’t. Thanks, Dad! You guys have fun! C’mon, Steve. Let’s change!”

“Bye, Mom and Dad! Have fun!”

“You too! Let’s meet at seven for dinner. The restaurant here is great.”

We went back over. Angie rummaged in her bags, pulling out a pink blouse and jeans to replace the dress she had on. “I want practical for this. Tennis shoes!”

“I’m good with what I’ve got.”

“Well, then. You can just wait while I change.”

“I was planning to watch.”

Whap! “OK, fine.”

She stripped down to bra and panties, then paused. Then pulled off her bra, replacing it with a different one. “This is better.”

“The one in between was better still.”

“Hush, you! I need some support.”

“I give you a lot of support.”

Whap! “The other kind.”

“I could walk right behind you with my hands...”

Whap! “Pervert! People would report us for ... something. Public lewdness.”

“Takes one to know one!”

She finished dressing, then hugged me. “I love all the support you give me. But my boobs need the bra kind.” She giggled and smooched me.

“Fair enough. Shall we?”

“We shall!”

We strolled the few blocks to the Art Institute, went in, and started off to a section we’d missed. As before, we kept a slow pace, examining things in detail, reading the placards, considering things from multiple angles. And holding hands the whole time. We got a lot of friendly looks that I think translated to ‘aww, aren’t they cute?’ I pondered whether people would think that more, or less, if they knew we were brother and sister. Probably more, except for the perverts. Like the two of us. Of course, they might find it hot for the same reason. Again, like the two of us.

The museum closed at six. We dawdled in the gift shop but decided the book we already had was plenty. Strolling back to the hotel, I looked around, smiling. “This is cool. It’s nice to get downtown again. Unexpected. I’m glad Dad surprised us, since we did already get a train ride.”

“Dunno. We could’ve repeated that night in the cabin in our roomette.”

“Damn Dad and his surprises!”

She laughed, and I joined in. “Nothing says we can’t repeat it in the hotel, big brother.”

“True enough. Yay for surprises!”

“That means you’re still OK with it. Right?”

“OK with it? Sis, it was beautiful. You, of course, but the whole thing. I can’t find anything wrong in something that sweet and beautiful. Aunt Helen could, no question...”

“God, couldn’t she ever!”

“ ... but I can’t.”

“Me neither. It’s a date. Well, unless something gets in the way.”


Dad was right — the hotel’s restaurant was quite good. More Midwestern fare — steak, potatoes, and vegetables, but well prepared, and a nice atmosphere. We all headed upstairs as it was getting dark outside. Dad fiddled with the radio until he could find a simulcast of the symphony that accompanied the fireworks. He turned it low, and we chatted about the art museum outing and anything we might want to see downtown. Angie had the strongest feelings of any of us on what she wanted to do, but Dad had already covered her top wish-list items. Neither of us wanted to spend the time going to the Sears Tower or Hancock Building.

The fireworks started about 9:30. We all oooh’d and aaah’d at the explosions and enjoyed the music, which was well synchronized with the blasts. While plenty far enough away, they rattled the windows enough for us to feel the impact.


It was about 10:30 by the time the fireworks show, and our discussion of it, ended. Dad was yawning a bit.

“I think it’s time for us to turn in. Let’s meet for a light breakfast about 9?”

“Sounds good, Dad!”

“Thanks again for this,” Angie added. “It’s a nice bonus!”

“You kids sleep well,” Mom said, smiling.

“Thanks, Mom!” “Thanks!”

We headed out and over to our room. Angie locked the door and started undressing. I shrugged, grinned, and did the same.

“No strip gin?” I winked.

“Nah. I have a different idea.”

“Oh?”

“You’ll like it.”

“Considering the main event, it’s hard to believe I won’t like anything that starts with that as a basis.”

She giggled. “OK, well, you have a point there.”

I looked down. “Well, yes, thanks to you.”

“Hah. A girl does like to feel appreciated.”

“I’d say you can feel my appreciation anytime, but that’s not behaving per the rules.”

“No, it’s not, but some day it will be,” she winked.

“Soooo, what’s your new plan, sis?”

“Well, first...” She walked into the bathroom and came back with two towels. “I think these are a good idea. Now, if some big strong guy would adjust this chair a bit, we can sit facing each other.”

“Mmmm interesting.”

“If they were closer, we could, oh, be in range to touch each other. Just legs, but it’d feel ... close.”

I hauled the chair into place.

“There we go. Now, towels down.” She grinned, laid her two down, then sat, hooking both legs over the arms. I did the same, and our legs did indeed bump together.

“MMmmm now, we just ... do what comes naturally ... and, well, cum. Naturally.”

“Good one, Sis,” I laughed.

My fingers started to stroke. I was trying not to race. Sitting just across from my gorgeous, sweet sister, legs spread, her fingers also starting to tease herself — nipples and lips — made that difficult.

“You know...” Angie winked, “I believe both of us can cum more than once. Different ways, you needing to ... recover ... and all, but, if you wanted to try, well, what’s stopping you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.