Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 72: Countdowns

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 72: Countdowns - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

June 7, 1981

 

Nancy greeted me with a hug and kiss as we arrived at Mike’s. “Sorry, Steve. Playground’s closed for maintenance. And I’m a bit sore and crampy and I vote no attempts to run the barricade this time.”

Angie laughed. “Orgasms are good for cramps.”

“Yeah, well ... not today.”

I hugged Nancy tight. “You know that’s not a problem. I’d love to, but, I’ll love sitting and snuggling and chatting and playing games and a million other things.”

“Good, because the forecast is a 50% chance of, um ... rain ... on Tuesday. After that ... one more time.”

“Spending time with you is the big thing. Not what we’re doing with it.”

“I know exactly what we’re doing with it next Sunday. As much as possible!”


June 8, 1981

 

Angie and I finished unloading the bookshelf and lugged it over about 5 feet, where it fit just under the window. It was just a two-shelf unit but, if we’d tried moving it without unloading, it would probably break. And I wasn’t sure that we were strong enough to move it while loaded, anyway.

Mom came in to watch. “Looks good over there. What’s in there, anyway?”

“A bunch of old books. Ones I read as a kid. Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, Tom Swift.”

Angie poked me. “I still can’t believe you read Nancy Drew! What were you thinking?”

“That I like smart blondes who kick butt and take names.”

Mom laughed.

“Hrmph! I can’t argue with that! But...”

“‘But those are for girls’? Nah, I don’t agree. They’re fun, and it’s good for boys to grow up thinking of girls as clever people who do things, instead of just passive, or victims.”

“You are entirely too good at this! No wonder you took a class where you argue!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“That isn’t an argument! It’s just contradiction!”

“No, it isn’t!”

“Yes, it is!”

Mom looked on, slack-jawed. “What are you two doing?!”

Angie giggled. “It’s kinda from a Monty Python sketch, Mom. Steve showed me the show on TV. It’s required viewing for debate.”

“Ms. Ames is a big Python fan, Mom. Our final was watching ‘Monty Python and the Holy Grail’ and then quoting some Python dialogue.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen it.”

“They do a lot of wordplay and absurdist comedy. PBS plays their TV show. Dad might like it; it’s not the same as Inspector Clouseau, at all, but there are similarities. The same absurdist sensibility.”

“You know I’m OK with those, but I don’t like them like he does,” she shook her head.

“It’s often — not always, but often — more verbal and less physical. The Pythons can get pretty physical though.”

“Well, I’ll have to give it a chance and see what Sam thinks.”

We’d just gotten the books re-shelved when the bike arrived. The delivery guys lugged it in, assembled and tested it, then had Mom sign for it and headed off.

“Now we just have to use it!”

“We’ll all watch each other. That’s why Steve and I have been successful; we don’t let each other skip our runs.”

“I’m still amazed at how much you’ve done!”

“I know you and Dad have wanted to exercise more, Mom. Now you can do it in air conditioning.”

“No more excuses!”


June 9, 1981

 

As I got off my bike, Nancy tackled and kissed me. “Playground is open!”

I hugged her tight. “I’m glad.”

“You’re glad?! I’m ecstatic!” She leaned in close and whispered. “I am so, so, sooooooo horny!”

I gave her ass a squeeze. “So, no waiting for next Sunday?”

“You won’t live to see next Sunday if we’re not napping before long!”

I laughed and offered my arm, and we headed downstairs.

And, of course, Angie heard. About fifteen minutes later I heard, “Hey y’all! I think we need to change the schedule. All of us have more time, but Steve and Nancy don’t.”

Everyone voiced their support. Angie turned to us. “Now! Go! And don’t come back until you’re ... napped out!”

I looked at Nancy; she looked at me. “I’d hate to argue with my little sister.”

“Yeah. She’d hurt me!”

I rose, picked Nancy up, and threw her over my shoulder. “AAhhhhhh!! You!!!” she pounded on my back, lightly, giggling.

I popped her ass. “Quiet, woman!”

“Heyyyyyy!”

I carried her off, still pounding and giggling, and took her all the way to the guest room, tossing her on the bed, watching her bounce.

“I don’t even know what to think! That was all our friends!”

“Our friends who all wanted us to go spend time together. And I’m pretty sure you liked it.”

“Well, OK! I did! But it’s embarrassing!”

“Nah. Tugging your clothes off and tossing you over my shoulder would be embarrassing. Maybe I’ll do that Sunday.”

“Don’t you even think about doing that!!” She was giggling a lot, though.

I sat and ran my hand over her tummy. “Sunday, I’ll do whatever you want, but I think we should just try to be warm and sweet and soak up all the love we can. If you want to do something else, I’m good. Whatever we do, it’ll be with love. But I’m saying that because if there’s anything you want to try, I’d love to do it today.”

“Aww,” she blushed, sitting up and tossing her arms around my neck. “I like that. Today, I just wanna fuck,” she grinned, giggling, still red. “I want you to take me from behind, I want to 69 ... I’ll want that Sunday, too ... and, I want to ride you.”

“Your wish is my command. I’d be a fool to turn that down.”

 

“Uunnnnhhhhhh! Oh! My! God!”

Nancy bounced up and down on my cock, looking to me, as my hands played with her cute little boobs. Each little pinch seemed to set off its own explosion.

“UUuuuhhh ... g ... goona ... c ... cum ... agaiiiinnnnn!”

Her head whipped around. With her short hair it wasn’t as dramatic as it might’ve been, but it was very cute.

“God ... this ... is ... so ... fucking ... good!” I pinched both nipples. “UUNNnnnggggggh! I can’t stop cumming!!!”

I gritted my teeth. Even after two, she just felt too good. “I’m really close.”

“Yes! Yes! Cum, Steve! Cum, cum in me. Cum in my tiny little pussy!”

I grabbed her hips, holding her a little, slamming up a few times. “GGGAAIIIEEEE!” That did it; my cock was pumping, blasting into her.

In this position, it was easy to just guide her forward to cuddle against my chest. As long as I was careful about my deflating cock, I’d be able to extract the condom. Stroking her back, neck to ass, I looked up, watching her eyes.

“That ... that was ... incredible! We should’ve done a lot more of that!”

“Just make it a good memory.”

“I am!” She grinned down at me. “How am I going to find a boyfriend like you?”

I shrugged a bit. “Don’t. Find a boyfriend who’s like himself. Just make sure it’s a ‘himself’ you like.”

“Yeah. But just ... I mean ... just in bed! I can’t figure out if I like that first. You know?”

“So? Here’s a secret. Guys are pretty motivated by sex.” She giggled a lot at that. “I know, it sounds silly, but it’s true. So, train him. Tell him, ‘We’re doing this, and that, and this other thing. If it’s not the way I want it, I’ll tell you and we’ll learn to be great partners.’”

“That’s embarrassing!”

“So, would you rather be embarrassed, or pretend to be happy after sex that wasn’t what you wanted?”

“OK, OK, you have a point!”

“You’re worth it, Nancy. Any guy worth giving your heart to will be happy to learn with you. Any guy that won’t doesn’t value you and is a heartbreak waiting to happen.”

“Fine. When you put it that way, I can’t help but agree.”

“Train him up right, if he’s a keeper. If not, I’d say fuck ‘em, but as Angie pointed out, the better idea is, don’t.”

“Yeah!” She was still giggling. And adorable. And inside, through the banter and laughter, our hearts were slowly breaking. It was inevitable. At least we could enjoy as much as anyone could. Then she hit me with a question. “Steve?”

“Yes, honey?”

“How are you, um ... handling this? I mean ... we talked about me missing you. And finding a guy. I know you know some girls, but... ? You’ve been quiet about it.”

“I’m not thinking about other girls. Not a bit. Not until you’re gone, at a bare minimum.”

“But ... I mean. You’ll miss me?”

I must have looked as dumbfounded as I felt. “Nancy, I’ll miss you terribly. I have one little advantage. I go on vacation with my family under a week later, so even if you were here, I wouldn’t see you. Then, I’ll come back and have another advantage. I have driving lessons and I’ll be spending many hours on debate. Those will distract me. But I know I’ll be sitting there sometimes, and I’ll think of you, and it’ll tear me up. People will wonder why that kid is sitting in the law library sobbing.”

She blushed. “I knew that, but, you’ve barely, you know, said that.”

“I’m trying to not spend every minute between our times apart crying, honey.” I looked at her. Right now? Doing a terrible job of not crying. “I want our memories to be great, happy ones.”

She sniffled too, staring me in the eye. “I knew that. Or, almost. But, Steve? You should have said something. I really ... I knew it was hurting you. But sometimes you almost sound like you’re, you know, sad, but, ‘Easy come, easy go’.”

I must have blushed quite a bit from the look in her eyes. “I could never think that. You’ll always be special. Saying farewell is going to hurt. A lot. I’d rather not sob my eyes out because you’ll sob your eyes out and neither of us deserve our last memory of each other to be like that.”

“It’s OK. It’s better than OK.” She hugged me tight. “Your heart was in the right place. You should have just said it a couple weeks ago so we both knew what we were doing, that’s all. I forgive you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.