Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 64: Birthday, Friends & Lovers Style

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 64: Birthday, Friends & Lovers Style - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

April 21, 1981

 

Mom surprised me with an expected surprise after our morning run: bacon, eggs, and hash for breakfast. And pancakes. I shared with Angie, of course.

 

School was normal, except for Debate. I got sung to there. It was embarrassing in a fun way.

I went over to Meg after a while.

“I received an interesting birthday present yesterday. Well, I suppose a promise of one.”

“What’s that, Steve?” She knew I’d only be mentioning it if it was relevant somehow.

“Driving lessons, a plan to go for a hardship license, and there’s a promise of a land yacht.”

She laughed. “Oh, that’d be helpful. We normally drive to tournaments a lot more than we did this year. Too few drivers. That is, if you get the license, and are responsible. It’ll be great for research, too.”

“I could probably get six in there comfortably. With all their evidence.”

“That is a land yacht.”

“‘71 LeSabre.”

She shook her head. “You might manage eight in that beast.”

“Six, with seat belts. I suppose more if I play fast and loose. They’re not required, but they’re...”

“A good idea. I agree.”

“Assuming I get the license and appear to be responsible, I’ll be happy to help. But if my sister Angie joins the team, I’m not driving her.”

“What?! First, you talked to her more about the team? And, second, I thought you liked her?”

“I did. I told her she should do what suits her best, but that she’d kick butt, which she would. And I like her quite a lot. But my parents had to confess to the same present, and I imagine she’ll never let me drive her to a tournament if she has her own car.”

“You wind up with two cars and another debater and you can write your own ticket, Mister.” She grinned.

“We’ll see. I have a suspicion she’ll give in. She wants to be a lawyer.”

Meg slapped her head. “Not another one!”

“I’m considering it, too.”

“Nooooooo!”


As you might expect, there was cake and ice cream at study group. Double — we were celebrating Cammie’s birthday, which had been Sunday. She’d skipped study group, too.

As you might also expect, especially with me gone Sunday, the group was very amenable to Nancy’s request to swap nights.

Nancy leaned in and licked my ear just after ‘Happy Birthday’. “Don’t eat too much, boyfriend. I’ve got some pie just waiting for you.” She giggled, nipped my earlobe, and backed off.

“Hey, stop biting my brother!”

“Bite me, Angie!”

Mel and Cammie looked at each other. “Can we watch?” They giggled, and Mel went back to feeding Cammie bits of cake.

Cal and Andy followed a couple beats later. “Can we not watch?”

I got served a small piece of cake and a bit of ice cream by Nancy. Angie, of course, jumped on that. “Hey! Are you trying to starve my big brother?”

Nancy grinned. “Nah, he’ll get plenty to eat. Don’t want him filling up too soon.”

I just smiled. And looked forward to it.

We headed over shortly after, hand in hand, strolling. “Happy Birthday, Steve.”

“Thanks.”

“So now I’m no longer the older woman.”

“Nah. Still older. And just as delectable.”

She gave me a quick kiss. We headed into the guest room.

“Would you like to undress me?”

Would I? Hell yes! “I’d love to.”

I started with her blouse, unbuttoning it, slipping it off. She had on a red bra. The kind she meant me to see.

Next, her shoes, caressing her feet, getting a smile. And then her skirt, unzipping it, letting it slither down. Her panties matched the bra, red and lacy. They were also noticeably damp.

Looking her up and down, I sighed. “You really are beautiful.”

She shook her head. “Nah. But I’m good with cute. Or adorable. You said that last time and I liked it.”

“I still say you’re beautiful. But you are also both cute and adorable.”

She wiggled a little, watching me reach around, unhook her bra, and guide it free of her tits. Which were, indeed, adorable.

Then it was time for her panties. I kneeled and slowly slid them off, leaned in, breathed deeply, then gave her a little lick.

“Ahhhhh! Time for that in a minute! I need to unwrap the birthday boy.”

“I thought you were the present.”

“We can be each other’s present.”

“I’m completely OK with that.”

She giggled, stepping in, unbuttoning my shirt, running her hands over my chest as she slipped it off. My pants followed. Shoes too, once she realized that’s the only way things were coming off. “Skirts are easier!”

“You wouldn’t like me in a skirt.”

“Says you! I like your legs! And your...” she tugged my underwear down until my cock sproinged free, “Other parts.” She gave that part a quick kiss. I moaned.

“OK, now, I want my creamy dessert.” Her lips met mine in a deep kiss before she wriggled her way down, kissing my chest, nipples, then tummy, and then right to my cock, giving a few quick kisses before sucking me in.

“Ohhhhhh ... Nancy ... ooohhhhhhhhh.”

She looked up, eyes twinkling. Very, very expressive eyes. Adorable, and yes, even more so when looking up at me while my cock was in her mouth. Her tongue pressed, wiggled. Sucking, she started bobbing up and down.

“I want you...” tongue sliding, pressing, “to not hold back...” reaching down, her fingers finding her own wetness, teasing, seeing my eyes drawn there before jumping back to hers, “and give me what I need!”

“And what’s that, Miss Gardiner?”

“MmmMMmmmm,” she grinned, sucking a little harder. “My creamy ... yummy ... treat!”

My hips moved a little. Her hand found my ass, tugged a little, encouragingly. Her lips and tongue were everywhere, pressing, and her eyes were bright, shining, eager. It didn’t take me long at all.

“Nancy ... Nancy, gonna!”

“MMMmmm, yes! Give it to me!”

I did ... fingers sliding into her hair as my cock erupted, spurting. She moaned loud with my fingers, louder with the first spurt. Gradually she slowed, then very deliberately swallowed.

“Yum!”

This time she stood right up and looked me in the eye. I closed in, kissed her. Just softly at first, but then deeper, hands finding her ass, squeezing. Her breath caught, moans deepened.

Tipping her backward, carefully, I guided her back onto the bed, kissing, then slipping down towards her neck. Kisses there got her moaning louder, and a nip brought a gasp and a shiver. I grinned, my tongue sliding down to lavish attention on her left nipple while my fingers teased the right.

“Ohhhh ... oh god ... oh...”

Her fingers found my head and pushed and tugged. I didn’t resist, just very lightly flicked her little pearl as I descended.

“Oh!”

I settled in, teasing her soft, delicate lips. Her pussy suited her, small and cute, but just the right size inside, I knew that already. I tried to dance my tongue a little, as I’d seen Mel do. “AhHHhh wha ... uh ... nnnnn!”

A little nip at her lips produced an outsized reaction “GGGooooooooddddddd!” A gush of her honey accompanied the sound. Sweet, a little tangy. Perfect.

When she came down, she suddenly tugged a little. “T ... turn around ... I want to ... try something.”

I was pretty sure of what she wanted. Moving over her, I brought my cock to her lips. It was recovering on its own, but Nancy made sure of it. I had to arch to keep contact with the height difference, but made it work. I flicked her clit, lapped at her lips, and then experimentally slipped a finger in. Her pussy gave a squeeze right away. “MmmMMMmmphhh!” Another flick, a wiggle of my finger, and she exploded, giving me even more of her wetness. Yum!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.