Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 60: Pixie

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 60: Pixie - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

April 12, 1981

 

If last week’s study session had been a bit downbeat and serious, because of exams, this looked to be the rebound. First time in the last six weeks, no exams, and no more breakups.

We wouldn’t have a Sunday group next week because of Easter. We’d discussed and rejected a Saturday group. Ang and I had an appointment with Dr. Stanton and a few others were busy.

I’d miss the Sunday after that, coming back from State.

Heading down with Nancy, holding hands, I surveyed the group. Currently, we had five groups drawing straws: Emily and the Wonder Twins (who now had the crown of longest relationship, I thought), Marcus and Debbie, Mel and Cammie, Connie and Jimmy, and Andy and Cal. Mike and Sarah ... I don’t know. They didn’t even seem different. Except no kisses or the like. And Ang, of course, still figuring out Gene.

I was a bit wrong. I found that out when the straws came out and so did Nancy. With a wink. To me. Thank goodness.

Nancy got the second turn today, after Marcus and Debbie. Mel and Cammie would wrap up the day, leaving the rest for Tuesday.

By mutual agreement, we all hit the pool, with Marcus and Debbie staying all of five minutes.

Nancy swam over. “Surprised?”

“You could say that, yes,” I grinned. “A nice surprise.”

“I’ve had my eye on you for a long time. It was just, you know, unrequited lust. But now that I can make it more, well. You said my pace.”

“Unless you moved too fast for me.”

“Am I?”

“Definitely not.”

“Good.”

We kissed, then joined into the game of tag that was breaking out.

 

We timed it pretty well. Nancy and I went into the pool house after a while. When we got in there, holding hands, we looked at the two changing rooms. Nancy grinned and aimed us both to the one on the left, which was normally the girls’ room.

“We’ve both, you know, seen. Right?”

“Some. I didn’t want to stare too much. Then.”

She grinned. “Well, the same, of course. OK. You first.”

I tugged my suit off. “Ta-daa!”

“Oh! He’s happy to see me!”

I laughed. “Very. I doubt you’re surprised.”

“I was hoping.”

She pulled the straps down on her one-piece, then wriggled out of it. Her breasts appeared first, small, round. Tiny nipples for small boobs, set on little areolae. Adorable. She had just a bit of a blush as she slid the rest of the suit down. She’d shaved, too, leaving a triangle on top. She grew just a little redder. “I um ... I saw what Mel and Cammie had done ... there ... and I liked it. Soooo.” Giggling, she went on, “I’m um ... not very big, though.”

I smiled, stepping closer. “You’re little, but all of you is very, very lovely.”

“I meant, um ... up top. They’re too small.”

“Nuh uh. They’re perfect. You’d look silly if they were much bigger.”

“Are you sure?” Her face looked skeptical. “Guys like big boobs.”

“Hey, I’m not ‘guys’. I’m me. It’s a lot more complicated. Take Debbie’s boobs, or Candice’s.”

“Gladly!”

“Shush. I can imagine them on you. You’d nearly fall over, your back would ache, and you’ll look just silly.”

“Really?”

“Really! I’ll put it this way. A lot of the way people ... including girls ... look at boobs is ... well, making an analogy: suppose both guys and girls just loved big, strong arms. On guys, I mean.”

“I like those.”

“So, put Cal’s on me.”

“Um ... that’d be weird. He’s huge!”

“So’s Candice in the boob area. You’re not huge. You’re much smaller than she is. Why would you want ridiculous big things on your chest?”

“To ... attract guys?”

“I’m plenty attracted. Any guy that looks at you and thinks ‘Hey, damn, her boobs are too small, I’ll keep on looking’ — that’s a guy you didn’t want in the first place.”

“As long as there are guys who’ll think like you do.”

“I’m a guy who thinks like I do.”

“More than you!”

“Jimmy. Connie makes you look like Candice.”

“Um...”

“Then take proportions. I’ll bet you’re right in line with Angie and Emily. They’re not having trouble. And a little bigger proportionately than Mel, with how tall she is. OK, she’s not into attracting guys. But I’m sure she could, based on how many guys asked her to dance.”

“You’ve got a point.”

“One last example and I’ll rest my case. Jessica Lively.”

“You would mention her!”

“Hers are right on size-wise with yours. Does she have trouble attracting guys?”

“Well, no, but she’s just gorgeous.”

“So are you. You are both very attractive little pixies. Maybe she’s more ‘gorgeous’, but you’re more ‘adorable’. And I really like ‘adorable’.”

“Hrmph. OK. Fine. I can live with ‘adorable little pixie’.”

“So, we’re done arguing about boobs?”

“Yeah,” she giggled.

“Good, because I’d rather touch them than argue about them.”

“Oh! Well, go on then!”

I reached out, softly caressing them, both at once, starting on the top, working my fingers around, circling, caressing.

“Oooooohh!”

My fingers slowly slipped inward, with more little moans and sighs. Then my fingers grazed her nipples. “Ahh! Oh! Yes!”

I heard a door open, then close. Then a knock on the closed changing room door. Then the outside door open and close.

“I think that’s our cue. Need a towel?”

“Nah!”

I hung up both suits and offered my arm. She took it, giggling. “Well, I think you’re a gentleman, right now. I think Daddy would disagree.”

“He’s not here.”

“Thank God!”

Once we got into the guest room, I sat on the bed and pulled her into my lap, kissing, caressing her back. Our lips met, softly as on the other night, but building as our tongues joined the fun. My hand slid down to caress her ass, giving it a little squeeze, prompting a deeper moan.

“O ... oh ... y ... yes ... I ... oh!”

I picked her up, then laid her down on her back. She misunderstood, judging from the blush. Coming around, I brought my lips to a nipple, fingers to the other. “Oh ... y ... yes ... yessss!”

I kept at them for a while. She wasn’t Candice; she wasn’t going to cum as hard from just her nipples. That, or I didn’t know her triggers yet.

I worked my mouth down, lower, kissing. She turned redder.

“Y ... you’re... ?”

“Uh huh.”

“I’ve, um ... I ... um ... he ... um. It’s not, you know, dirty?”

I smiled. “I’ve heard it said that sex is only dirty if you’re doing it right.”

Her hand flew to her mouth, giggling. “You did not just say that! And that’s not what I meant!”

I guided her legs apart and blew over her pussy softly. Her giggles ended in a deep moan.

“You have a beautiful little pussy. There’s nothing dirty about it. If you never showered, sure.” She snorted. An adorable snort. “It looks good, it smells good, and I think it’s going to taste wonderful.”

She shivered all over.

Moving in, I licked at her tiny, thin, wet little lips, all the way up, but not hitting her clit. Not yet.

“OOOOOOooooooohhh!”

Again ... again. Soft, the flat of my tongue pressing, wiggling a little. “OO ... ohh ... aahh ... w ... w ... wow!”

Changing angles, I pressed it inside, wiggled it. “AH!”

A wiggle here, a nuzzle there, and I’d pressed my face against her, tongue as deep as I could make it. Nancy squirmed all over, her pussy grabbing at my tongue.

Speeding up, my tongue wiggled out, licked, lapped, light, teasing. “Oh, my God! More! Moreeeee!”

I gave her little pearl a flick. “NNAAGGGHHNN”. She went over the edge, shuddering and shaking.

I could have done it all afternoon. But I knew she wanted more, and my throbbing cock did, too. I quickly had a condom out and rolled over my cock. I shifted and was over her, condom wet, just teasing at her lips. Her eyes fluttered, opened.

“Oh. My. God. I am never letting any guy tell me he’s not doing that again!”

“Well, this guy loves it and anyone who doesn’t has questionable taste. Unlike you. You taste amazing.”

“I do?”

I leaned down and kissed her softly, feeling her stiffen a little, then relax and start kissing back.

Panting harder after, she looked at me. “Mmm ... OK ... that’s, um ... not bad. But ... I ... it’s time ... in me. In me, Steve.”

I slowly entered. Too slowly. A hand grabbed my ass and pulled. Suddenly I was halfway in.

“OooooooooOOOOfff! Oh wow! Oooohhhhhhhhhh wow!”

“Too much?”

“Nononono. Just right! C’mon! More!!!”

I advanced, she yielded, until we joined as fully as possible. She kept her eyes locked on mine the whole way. “O ... Oh. Oh. That’s. That’s so good. So full. So full. Yesssssss.”

“You feel wonderful, Nancy.”

“G ... go ... go ... fuck me ... fuck me, Steve.”

I didn’t. I went slowly, slowly out, slowly in, savoring every bit. Her whines and whimpers grew. “Fuck me ... fuck me ... Fuck. Me!!!”

Giving in to the twin demands of Nancy and my cock, I started moving faster. But still not a wild fucking. Just, faster. Deep. Warm. Holding her eyes.

“I ... I ... w ... wha ... oh ... I’m cumminggggggggg!”

I couldn’t hold out when she started bucking and squeezing. My cock exploded into the condom, and she felt it. “Yes!!!” She went over again, shaking, tossing her head.

I lowered down, after, spent. She giggled and gave me a playful shove. “Hey! There’s too much of you!”

I slid out, careful of the condom, and shifted to pull her in close, stroking her back.

“That. Was. Amazing. I mean, wow! Now I know why I was in lust with you. Good God! I could die from feeling that good!”

“That would be a terrible shame and a crime against humanity.”

Nancy giggled and hugged tighter. “I plan to risk it. Repeatedly!” After a second, she grinned a little. “It’ll um ... recover. Right?”

“A little attention and I’m pretty sure.”

“Good! Because I want to return the favor.”

“You know you don’t have to.”

“Oh, I want to, Mister! I don’t dislike that anyway, but after what you made me feel like, I really, really want to!”

“I’m not about to turn down such a generous offer!”

She giggled, turned, and squirmed her way down, finding my cock, licking. That she knew what she was doing was obvious. Her tongue was swirling over the head, fingers lightly caressing the shaft. She wriggled around a bit more until she could watch my face. Fully hard, I was moaning, squirming a bit. Eyes flashing, she engulfed me, tongue pressing, lips pressing, cheeks hollowed. Teeth safely out of harm’s way. Then she was bobbing her head, sucking. Eyes sparking.

I tried to hold out a little, but she was insistent, speeding up, tongue flicking just right. And her eyes held me in her gaze, eager.

She hissed around me, “Cum ... I want it ... cum.”

“A ... am ... now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.