Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 54: Catching Up

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 54: Catching Up - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

March 17, 1981

 

I slept late. Very late. And was awakened by something landing on me. Something with lips. And blonde hair. And boobs.

What else was there to do but kiss back?

“Morning, sis. I really, really hope Mom isn’t around.”

“No,” she giggled. “Just a quick trip to the little grocery for brown sugar. I guess we ran out.”

“You need to let me up. I need to pee.”

“Can I watch?”

“Down, girl!” She stuck out her tongue. “Maybe one day if you’re really nice to me.”

“I’ll let you watch.”

“Not my thing.”

“You know where it comes out?”

“Much more my thing.”

She let me up, and I went to the bathroom. Then I got dressed. First time in many months I’d walked to the bathroom and back in just my underwear. Thanks for being out, Mom!

I dressed and was at the breakfast table with Angie when Mom got back.

“Hi, kids! Forgot to get brown sugar yesterday. You must have been tired, Steve! You haven’t slept that late in a long time.”

“The past month has taken a lot out of me.” I could see Angie’s face; Mom couldn’t. Angie looked apologetic and sad. “It’s hard doing all the tournaments since they run so late. But the one in two weeks is the last unless I qualify. And if I do, that’s a whole different thing.”

“Explain that again, Steve?” asked Angie. “I don’t get the whole thing, exactly.” She’d been out of a lot of conversations. And mentally absent for others.

“Boiled down: The goal here is to qualify for State. I don’t need to qualify in order to feel like I’ve done what I set out to, but that’s where I get an extra tournament or not. Normally, you need to place in the top two in finals to qualify. But anyone pre-qualified lowers that. So, if you had seven PQ’d people — pre-qualified — and you placed eighth you’re in. That’s normal. But this is a Last Chance tournament. No one qualified can compete. That cuts the team down a lot. And top four go.”

“So, overall, twice the chance?”

“Well, yeah, more or less. I’d be going if a couple I’ve been at were Last Chance rules.”

“What’s State like?”

“Long bus ride to somewhere — Waco, this year. Motel. A bit of sightseeing. Competing with the best in the state. Top two go to Nationals.”

Mom jumped in, “We’ll be hoping. It’d be nice if you get to go. On the other hand, I’m glad you’re not obsessing about it.”

“I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you, too, Steve.”

“Thanks, both of you!”


After we finished, we decided on a ride to the mall. We’d head to Mike’s around 5.

Angie and I shopped for music, clothes, and books. Holding hands pretty much the whole time.

Around 3pm we got a surprise. Mike and Sarah came out of the clothing store we were heading into. Their eyes flicked to our hands, and big smiles appeared.

“You two buried the hatchet?” Sarah asked with a big smile.

Angie’s eyes got a little moist. “Y ... yes. I was really dumb. We figured that out.”

Sarah scooted over and wrapped Angie in her arms. “Aww, don’t cry! We love you. It’s good to know you’re back. Will you be there tonight?”

“Yeah. Sorry we didn’t call.”

“It’ll be a welcome surprise,” Mike said with a big smile. “I won’t tell anyone else. You’ll get a great reaction when you walk in.”

“We’ve gotta run,” Sarah grumbled. “Need to do a few more things before 5.”

“See y’all there!”

I thought of something. I should’ve mentioned it last night, but I didn’t. I thought about telling Angie now, but decided to wait for tonight.

“Ang? Something interesting happened, and I haven’t had a chance to talk to you about it. Can’t tell you now, it’s super-private. Tonight.”

She stopped, dropped my hand, and put hers on her hips. “Mean! You know I’ll be dying of curiosity until later! Hrmph!” She stamped her foot.

“Sucks to be you.”

She winked and licked her lips. “Well, yeah, so?” Then she giggled and took my hand. “You live this time, because I owe you.”


We got to Mike’s closer to 5:15. We went in and Rita’s eyes went big when she saw us holding hands. “Ooh, honey, you’re back! And you’re really back!” She wrapped Angie up in a hug.

“It was a rough month, Rita. My fault.”

“Well, it’s gotta be water under the bridge, if your greatest fan there is any indication.”

I blushed a bit at that, and expected Angie to crack a joke, but instead I caught a warm look in her eyes. I smiled back, trying to match it.

We headed downstairs. About halfway down, Cammie spotted us. “Hey, yay! Angie’s back!”

Everyone turned to look and cheer. Angie got considerably redder. “Um ... hi, y’all. I’m sorry for all the drama. Really, really sorry.”

She was overwhelmed by hugs. There were more than a few tears, too.

We didn’t study, of course. We swam and played games, mostly. And used the hot tub, likely for one of the last times this season, as the weather was warming back up.

And Mel and Cammie enjoyed a nap. Well, I hope they enjoyed it. So did Debbie and Marcus. I was pretty sure Mike and Sarah were managing without the cover, by this point.

No one said a word about Max.


9:30pm

Angie came in, smiling, in her PJs as always. Closed the door. Then shucked the PJs and climbed into bed in a bra and panties.

“Ang?”

“Yeah?”

“What if Mom looks in?”

“Party pooper. Damn. You’re right, though.”

She got up and put her PJs back on, then climbed back into bed.

We rubbed noses.

“OK, so, spill it, big brother. What’s your big secret?”

“I had sex while we weren’t talking. Not including with this,” I wiggled my right hand.

She blushed and wiggled hers. “This was my only partner.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“I was going to, at Valentine’s, hence the search for condoms, but ... that didn’t happen. After that ... um ... he thought he deserved more. On Friday. And a couple times before.”

I should’ve punched harder.

“OK, so, who? Nancy?”

I shook my head.

“Not someone outside the group?”

“Nope.”

“Hmm.” She nibbled her lip cutely. “No one would cheat. So, their partner knew. So not Connie, I know that’s a no go. And no Sarah. Emily?”

“Nope.”

“Debbie?”

“Nope.”

Her eyes widened. “You did not! Cammie and Mel?!”

“Mel. With Cammie’s full knowledge and participation.”

“I did not see that coming. I mean, I really, really, really did not see that coming.”

“Skipping the obvious joke...” Whap! “ ... neither did I. They wanted to talk after Valentine’s. I thought it was, you know, just something really private. It was,” I said, chuckling, “but not what I thought. And yes, they knew I’d tell you when you were in the right place to hear. I made sure to let them know tonight. I mean, just a look. But they were fine, and I knew they would be.”

“OK, so, seriously, how in the world?”

“Mel’s been curious, but not willing to trust anyone. She knew she could trust me. They wanted to see me cum, so, fingers. That would be both of theirs. That’s really all the actual contact with Cammie. That and a hug without clothes.”

“Even that’s pretty adventurous for a true lesbian.”

“I thought so. Mel wanted to try penetration next, so, we did. It was interesting.”

“Duh! Guys always think that’s interesting,” she winked and grinned. “Of course, many girls do, too, if it’s done right.”

“I didn’t mean that. Of course, that was interesting. Cock plus pussy equals fun,” I winked back. “But I meant them. Cammie was playing with her hair, stroking her face at first. Then Mel encouraged Cammie to move over her mouth, and then I encouraged Cammie’s fingers towards Mel’s pussy. Mel really got into it. But I think she wouldn’t have gotten anywhere near the same enjoyment if her girlfriend hadn’t been there and involved.”

“Awwww. That’s actually really sweet.”

“I thought so, too. After that Mel tried a blowjob, and ... wow.”

“She’s had plenty of practice with her tongue.”

“Yeah. I was riveted watching her and Cammie. Again, I mean, the obvious, it’s hot, but just ... technique, approach. I was trying to learn what I could.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.