Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 49: Curiosity

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 49: Curiosity - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

February 15, 1981

 

Angie got a talking-to. A loud talking-to. Loud on both sides. I heard it through my closed door. It was a miracle Angie didn’t curse; that was the one thing she did right, I think. The terms were announced at dinner; she looked sour throughout the meal.

She got herself grounded from all non-school events for two weeks, except for karate. No study group, no shopping, no nothing. Enforced by mom picking up and dropping off. A two-week grounding without even being able to bike to school was quite harsh for the Marshall household.

After dinner, she shot me a glare and stomped off to her room.


I went downstairs to a diminished study group. Jimmy and Connie had begged off, Mark and Morty weren’t feeling well so Emily had skipped as well, and Marcus and Debbie said they’d danced their feet off. That left Mike and Sarah, Mel and Cammie, Andy, Nancy, and me. Who needed straws when there were only two couples?

I dove into studying. I’d been catching up on sleep, even with the dance, and needed to get ahead of the next six weeks. After all, I had two tournaments in the next three weeks.

Mel came by and tapped me on the shoulder. She looked shy.

“Hi, Mel. What can I do for you?”

She bit her lip. “Cammie and I would like to talk to you, if that’s OK.”

I got up. “Billiard room?”

A blush spread over her cheeks. “Guest room”.

That was a surprise, to say the least. And puzzling. But whatever they needed, of course.

I went over with Mel. She stopped me at the door. “Um ... whatever, um ... happens, hear us out. OK?”

“OK. Should I know what’s going on?”

She shook her head, and we went in. Cammie was sitting on the bed. Dressed, of course.

Mel pushed at my shoulder. “Sit.” I sat. Whatever they needed.

Mel took a deep breath, then started to say something. Cammie stopped her.

“Wait, honey. Um ... Steve ... remember what I said last night?”

“You said a lot of things last night,” I said. “Like how lucky you were to have Mel. And friends who understand.”

Her face got a bit redder. “Um ... not that. The part about, you know, if I...” She stopped. Bit her lip.

“The part about, if you were attracted to a guy, you’d want it to be me? I remember it. And that you’re not, even a little.” Was that a test? Or not quite true?

“That’s, um ... true. I’m still not,” she gave a little giggle. A nervous one. “Sorry.”

“Why be sorry? It’s not your fault. But, why am I here? I mean, talking about that.”

“Because I’m not. But ... um... Mel is. A little. And curious. More than a little.”

My thoughts turned into a tangled mess. Mel? Curious? About me?! Mel, who’d never expressed the slightest interest? Mel, who’d almost gone crazy at the very idea I might go after Janet Collins? Or that Janet would ever have the slightest interest in a boy? I struggled and found an intelligent reply.

“Um... ?” There, that’ll work.

Mel sat next to me. Very much next to me. Pressed in, in fact. “I ... I’ve never. And I might not. I mean, now. Or ever. But ... I’m curious. I think I might ... maybe ... maybe sometimes, um ... go both ways. Maybe.”

Cammie stroked my arm. “Steve, this is sudden for you. It’s not sudden for us. We’ve been talking about it since ... Thanksgiving, right?”

Mel nodded. Red-faced.

“Yeah, uh ... Thanksgiving.”

“Um... ?” I was on fire!

Cammie kept stroking. “We talked about it last night. If Mel wants to try, I want her to try. But we need someone we both completely trust. Someone who wouldn’t make a play for her, or ... well ... just ... I think you’d see what we’re afraid of, and, we know we don’t have to worry.”

I found words. “Are you ... sure? Both of you? And ... what? I mean, there’re all sorts of things.”

Mel surprised me. “We know what tongues are like. And fingers. Not that I’m opposed to seeing if there’s a difference. But I don’t know what it’s like to kiss a boy and mean it. And I don’t know what a cock is like. I’ve seen them, I mean. But, touch? And um ... you know. I haven’t.”

Damn! This was a fantasy come to life, not that I’d actually spent any time fantasizing about Mel and Cammie with where my mood had been. OK, not much time. I could see downsides, and, honestly? I was nowhere near ready for a relationship, but ... sex? Sex I was ready for, even eager for.

“I’m happy to help. Hell, I’m very, very eager to help.” They both grinned at that. “I just ... look, if either of you need to stop, just say something. And, of course, it should go without saying, nothing happened in here but a long discussion about naps.”

Cammie giggled. “They’ll guess. That’s OK. This group can guess whatever they guess. We decided that going in.” Mel smiled and nodded.

“Guessing is fine, can’t stop that. And ... I’ll tell Angie.” Sometime. Maybe.

“Duh. But not while she’s with that Max guy. OK?”

Good, they’re on the same page. “Yeah, not while he’s in the picture.”

Cammie took the lead. A bit of a surprise. “We want to undress you. We’ve seen, but ... it’s different.”

“Lead on, then.”

I got up and had a thought. “One thing — condoms. I don’t have any with me.”

Mel giggled. “I stole three from the boys. Enough?”

“Unless you are very demanding, yes. Even if you are ... probably also yes.”

She giggled. “Boys get shortchanged that way. It’s not very fair, but I’m not about to complain.” Cammie grinned and nodded.

With a grin, Mel started working on my shirt, while Cammie worked on my pants. They did a pretty good job in getting me naked. Cammie again surprised me. She ran her finger over my cock, then pressed it down and watched it bounce. “Sproing! It’s kinda funny.”

‘It’s kinda funny’ is not a line calculated to help the male ego. But it could have been a lot worse. And ‘sproing’? ‘Sproing’ was amusing, in a good way.

Mel’s fingers joined Cammie’s, and they explored a bit.

“If we keep, um ... doing this, will you... ?”

“Cum, Mel? Yeah. And it won’t take a real long time.”

Cammie kept her finger on it. “Can we? I’d like to see that!” She sounded both curious and excited. Not sexually, I thought, so much as playing with a new toy.

Mel kept stroking, too. “We would like to see that!” She sounded much more excited.

“Of course, you can. But, I’d suggest standing to the side, and maybe getting a towel or something, and holding it up a bit. That way the, um ... mess ... is more contained.”

Cammie giggled. “Figures you’d know how they work better than the lezzies. I’ll grab something.” She scooted into the bathroom. Mel’s hand circled around and pressed, moving into a full-on handjob.

“Um ... Mel? Slow up or that towel isn’t going to matter.”

“Oh!” She slowed up a bit. Enough.

Cammie came back in. Towel in place, another hand joined in. While Cammie treated my cock like a lab experiment, continually switching positions and pressures, Mel seemed to be more interested in bringing me to an orgasm.

I don’t think I’d have gotten there with just Cammie. Or at least, not as fast. But both?

“R ... right ... now ... keep going until I say to stop!”

They both sped up a little. The dam burst and spurts of cum blasted out on the towel. Mel giggled and bounced a little. Cammie smiled, staring.

“OK ... slow up. It gets quite sensitive for a while.”

“Like we do?” Cammie wanted to know.

“I’ve never been a girl, but I think so. Except you get more sensitive than guys do, as far as I know. I haven’t interviewed that many guys. Or tested it with that many girls.”

They both giggled.

“Is that about the usual amount?” Cammie asked, looking, then leaning down and sniffing a bit.

“Yeah. It’s not that much. It feels, to me, like it’s more than it is to look at.”

Mel giggled. “Same with me and getting wet. I think I’m an ocean and I’m, you know, damp.”

“You get plenty wet, love. Plenttttty wet.” Cammie was grinning.

Mel reached down, collected a bit, tasted. “OK ... girls taste a lot better.”

“We agree on that. I’m sure Cammie would agree, if she’d sampled it.”

Four eyes hit me. “You’ve tasted it?”

I shrugged. “It’s rude not to kiss a girl after she’s given a blowjob.”

“Oooohhhhhh!”

Mel started caressing. “How long?”

“It’ll recover in a few minutes. The next time will be slower.”

The girls looked at each other, silently passing messages. “I want to be naked,” Mel said with a little giggle.

They scooted closer and started undressing each other. Did I say a few minutes? I meant seconds.

“I think he likes that!” “Pretty sure he does.”

It didn’t take them long. I drank in their beauty as they unveiled each other. I’d been watching Mel for months. Tall, for a girl at least, and still taller than me until my growth spurt finished. I thought we might both hit 6’. Willowy, long arms, long legs, delicate fingers, pale skin. Her dark hair fell in waves to below her shoulders, and her dark eyes were smoldering. Her breasts suited her - small, curvy, with tiny little nipples on barely-there areolae.

And I saw Cammie every day - but, of course, not like this. In a modest one-piece a few times, that was all. Both shorter and more substantial than Mel, she had an adorable heart-shaped face and curves where they did the most good. Brown hair, curly, falling to her shoulders, and deep brown eyes that missed very little. A little shorter than me, in heels she kept up with Mel in flats. As with the rest of her, except for height, her breasts were larger than Mel’s, yet still smallish. Bigger pencil-eraser nipples, dime-sized areolae.

Both girls were magnificent, and I felt honored just to have gotten to see them this way, regardless of what else happened.

They’d both largely shaved their pussies. Cammie grinned. “You’re guy number one to see. I hear you guys skinnydip in the hot tub, so I imagine I’ll let a few others see. But you’re the first.”

“You’re beautiful. Both of you.”

“You like what we’ve, um ... done?” Mel pointed to her pussy.

I nodded.

“Hair in your teeth sucks.” Cammie licked her lips. “When you’re sucking.”

Mel bit her lip. “Uh, speaking of ... would you? I want to see what it’s like with a guy.”

“Of course, I will. Guys aren’t all the same, though. It’s just how it’d be with me. Some guys are probably better. Some are worse.”

“Well, then, show me how it is with you.”

Mel hopped into bed, laid back, and parted her legs. Cammie moved to the head of the bed, sat down, and started playing with Mel’s hair.

I moved between Mel’s lips and breathed deep. Very excited girl. Very sweet.

I licked, softly. “OOoooohhh!”

Delicious.

I started licking, tongue wiggling, probing. Not too fast, but eager, and letting it show.

“OOoohhhuunnngghhhh ... oh ... ohoh ... mmMMmmmphh.” I looked up at the last. Two of Cammie’s fingers were in Mel’s mouth, slipping in and out.

I tap-tapped at her clit, wiggled it a little, lapped at her lips. “AAAAAA!”

I settled in, just eating. Taps at her clit, probes with my tongue. No hymen that I could feel. I heard Mel say, “Mmmmmm uuuhhh Cammie! Yes! Do it!”

I watched Cammie rise, then swing her hips over her partner, pussy settling over Mel’s mouth. Looking at me. Watching me watch her. I watched Mel’s tongue greet Cammie’s pussy, dancing over it, finding spots to touch, flick, lick. I watched, entranced, but not forgetting what I was doing. I was sure I could learn a great deal from how Mel’s tongue danced with Cammie.

I sped up, pushing Mel a little harder. I didn’t think Cammie would take long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.