Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 27: Experimentation

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 27: Experimentation - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

October 25, 1980

 

Angie and I had gotten together with Mom and planned tonight’s fun. We spent the day completely ignoring anything special about Dad, which I’m sure confused him. Then, at dinner, we put balloons and streamers at his chair, and shouted “Happy Birthday!” when he came to the table.

“Oh, my goodness! My poor heart! Have mercy!” he said, chuckling.

We’d made him steak — of course — with mashed potatoes and green beans. Very traditional. Very Dad.

The whole thing thrilled Dad, and that made the rest of us very happy indeed.


October 26, 1980

 

After the amazement that was last Sunday’s study session, it’s no surprise we were looking forward to today. Jimmy and Connie passed; with Mel out, that made it clear it would be Candice and me, Angie and Dan, and Debbie and Marcus. We also needed to study. We all had exams this week. Though, prior to Tuesday night’s meeting, I only had Geometry on Monday and World Geography on Tuesday. Neither of those was going to be a real challenge.

Angie and Dan had their nap first. We studied for about thirty minutes, then put on bathing suits and dipped in the pool. Debbie and Marcus and Mike and Sarah joined us. We splashed around, goofed off, and I fended off two attempts by Candice to yank off my trunks.

After the second attempt, I looked at Candice. “Maybe we should hit the showers?” “Good idea!”

We climbed out, then headed into one of the changing rooms. I stopped Candice and peeled off her bikini, then she yanked down my trunks. “Ooh! I see he’s ready!”

“Like you hadn’t already checked that in the pool.”

“He could have lost interest.”

“Yeah, right.”

We stood under the water and rinsed off. Then Candice grinned, dropped to her knees, and sucked my cock right into her mouth. “Oh, fuck! Candice!”

She grinned around my cock and started bobbing her head. I looked down, watching the water flowing over her, through her hair, as her lips surrounded me. She was looking back up, eyes twinkling. Her hand slipped up to play with my balls.

“Don’t hold back. Just let it go,” she half-mumbled around my cock. I had to stifle a snort. I could never explain why ‘let it go’ was hilarious, not without a long conversation I would never have.

My hips pressed forward. I tried to stop it, but it seemed to turn Candice on. She slipped a hand to my ass and tugged, encouraging me to fuck her face. I kept it gentle; she’d gag if I got too aggressive.

It didn’t take long. I felt things tighten up. “G ... gonna!”

She grinned and sucked harder. I moaned, cum jetting into her mouth. “Oooohhhhhhhh Candice!”

She sucked, licked, keeping it up until I’d finished, then sucked a bit more. She looked up, grinned, showed me the cum in her mouth, then swallowed. “There’s a place for the rest, but I get one yummy snack!”

She stood and hugged me, and I looked into her eyes a second before kissing her, deeply. She moaned and kissed right back. I took an educated gamble, sliding a hand down to her ass and squeezing, which got a deeper moan. Then I popped her ass, and she shuddered. “Ohhhh!” She wiggled in a little tighter, and blushed a fair bit, looking into my eyes.

“I ... I’m ... I don’t know why I like that. But...”

“But you like it. You don’t have to explain. Like what you like. As long as it’s not something that hurts anyone else, what’s the issue?”

She blushed all over again. “I don’t want you to think I’m...”

“Candice. I love you. I think you’re wonderful. I feel privileged to be your friend, much less your boyfriend. If you sometimes like me being your big strong brute, I’m happy with that. It’s fun for me, and it’s really, really fun for me watching your eyes light up and seeing you enjoying yourself. You don’t have to keep worrying yourself over whether I’ll say things about you that you’ve heard other boys say about other girls.”

Suddenly she was sniffling and pressing in harder. “Damn. I love you so fucking much. You’re too good for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

I tipped her head up a little and kissed her tears. “I love you, Candice.”

She sniffled for a bit, then settled into a hug.

I heard a sound and turned. Angie’d opened the door and was peeking in. Grinning. “Naptime is ready.” She looked us up and down. “Woo-hoo!”

Candice giggled. “Stop ogling us, hussy!” “Takes one to know one!”

She let the door close. Very little showed with us pressed together. It was slightly embarrassing ... and maybe a little hot. I could tell Candice felt the same way.

We toweled off, then wrapped them around us and scooted over to the guest room. I whisked the towel off her, picked her up, and tossed her on the bed. “Brute!”

“I am.” I tried a howl. “And I’m going to eat you up!”

“Oh, no! Whoever will save me?!”

“No one can save you now from the brute!”

I knew how hot she was. I dove onto the bed and licked right up her pussy. “Unnggghhhh!”

I reached up, finding her nipples, teasing, tweaking. My tongue flicked and lapped at her honey. She was quite wet, her plump little lips glistening and parted. Her clit was hard under its little hood. I tapped it with my tongue. “NNNnnnaaaaa!” Again. “NNNNNnnngggh.” Again. “Ohfuckkkk more! Please!”

I settled back to softer lapping and wiggling her nipples. Candice squirmed, whined, then growled. “No! Noooo! Moreeeee!”

Her hands reached down into my hair, pressing. I resisted. “Moreeeeeeeee!!!”

Then she tried to sneak a finger to her clit. “No!” I lightly smacked her hand. “Mine!”

She shuddered hard and let out a deep groan. I grinned to myself. I looked up at her. “3...” I flicked her clit. “2...” wiggled her nipples. “1...” nipped her lips. “Zero”. My fingers pinched and twisted both nipples, and I flicked hard at her clit. “FFUCKKKKKKKKK NNNNNNGGGGHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!”

I let her off the hook, licking at her honey until she settled down a little, then scooted up. Her eyes didn’t flutter open for a minute or two. When they finally did, she found me an inch away, watching her, grinning. “Oh my god. That was incredible!” I kissed her deeply. She didn’t hesitate, even with my face drenched with her juices.

We kissed for a few minutes. Then she giggled. “Got those condoms ready? Because I am more than ready!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.