Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 25: ... And Not Two V

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 25: ... And Not Two V - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

October 18, 1980

 

Angie, 9:30pm

Saturday’d been a family day. Family trip to the zoo, tasty lunch out, quiet dinner at home. Late in the afternoon, I biked over to the closest set of stores. I picked up the things I needed and headed back. I’d asked Angie if she wanted to go, but she didn’t feel like it. That was a gamble, but I was pretty sure she’d opt out.

Last night, she’d just dropped by to say goodnight. Tonight, she knocked, then popped in. Over to the bed, a smooch, a hug, and she laid down next to me.

“I’m done. No spotting or anything.” She grinned.

“Pure as the driven snow,” I smiled.

“Yeah. Right. Driven snow is cold and wet. I’m warm and wet. I’m more, you know, pure as a tropical storm.”

“Hurricane Angie? Might be what Dan thinks hit him.”

She grinned. “Now we’re talking. Speaking of talking, you aired things out yesterday?”

“Yeah. It felt weird, you know. Talking to a guy about what Candice and I might do. Implying what we’ve done. Talking about you with him.”

“See that it stays that way,” she ordered. “But, yeah, he’s going to know. It’s no secret how we’re doing this. And he was afraid you’d punch him for violating your little sister. Not really, but ... really.”

I shrugged. “If he violated you, sis, punching him would be the least of his worries. Violating is taking something you’re not entitled to. If you say ‘yes’, and he does, the only way that’s violating is saying you don’t own your body. And that’s bullshit.”

She smiled. “Church says it’s wrong. Gotta get married.”

“Then, if you’re a true believer, don’t say ‘yes’. We’re both sorta heathens. I don’t know what I believe. Some things speak to me, but so much of it strikes me as conflicting bits bolted together in the best way that whoever bolted them together could do. Give me about half the New Testament and I’m pretty good. Whole chunks of the Old, too, for the stories and the lessons. But, God being all upset when a couple of teenagers get it on? Or, hell, smiting two guys that love each other? Or angry because I like shrimp, or cheeseburgers, or wear cloth made of blended fabrics? Some of it I just can’t accept.”

“Blended fabrics?”

“It’s in there. Not allowed.”

“How do you know this stuff?”

“I paid attention in confirmation class. And no, that’s not true, they never got into the rule about not wearing mixed fibers. I ran across a reference to it in a book somewhere and it stuck.”

She stretched. It made her boobs do interesting things. Yes, I noticed.

“Like I need to say this,” she said with a smirk, “but, you take care of Candice tomorrow. Give her memories she’ll treasure. Rock her world.”

“First time, Ang. Not kidding. I’m going to be nervous.”

“You think I’m not? I’ve seen that thing Dan has. Squeezed it.” She giggled, with a blush. “I know it’s going to fit, but. Damn. It’s going to fit? There?”

“La la la ... can’t hear you.”

“Shut it, bro. I can talk to you about this. Pure as the driven snow, my ass.”

“It’s a very nice, pure, and virginal ass.”

“Gah! Now I’m thinking about that!”

“What?”

“That!!!”

“Oh. Well. Lucky Dan.”

Whap! “Not tomorrow, you goof! If ever!” She was giggling.

“Sis?”

“Yeah?”

“Just to say it. Again. So it’s clear as can be. I love you. I’m going to think you’re just as wonderful and just as pure and special a person tomorrow night as I do now. Anyone who thinks of sex as ‘dirty’ and something that ‘soils’ a girl has no business teaching anyone else about it.”

“Nah. It’s dirty if you’re doing it right. And I’m a hussy.” Wink. “It’s just good to get down and dirty.”

“OK, fine, then that.”

Kiss. Then another.

“Love you, big bro.”

“Love you, little sis.”

Of course she wiggled her ass as she was walking to the door.

“Lucky Dan.”

“Shut it!”


October 19, 1980

 

De-V day was here. I think there was a sermon at church. And that I sang the correct hymn.

I was too quiet during lunch. So was Angie. The parents noticed.

“Hey, you two are quiet today,” Mom said. “Feeling OK? Tired after the game?”

“Nah,” Angie said. “Just a stressful week. You know. Started off with a bang. On the bathroom door.” She grinned and wasn’t blushing. Good for you, sis.

Mom actually giggled. “I can’t believe you’re joking about that, and that Steve’s not running away in terror.”

I shrugged. “Something had to be really wrong. Coming out of the bathroom undressed would’ve made things worse.”

“Much worse!” Mom laughed. “So, why so quiet?”

“Big test coming up, Mom.” Angie said. “All the study groups are important, but right before I’m always nervous if I’ve learned enough.”

“Aw, honey, I know you’ll do great. You too, Steve?”

“Yeah, same test, different time, though. But I’m sure we’ll both do fine, nerves or not.”

“I know you will. You’ll both do terrific at anything you put your mind to. Just put your worries aside, do your best, and enjoy yourselves.”

I bit my lip. Hard.

Dad smiled. “I’m pleased as punch with how well you kids have been doing. I mean, I knew you’d do great, but you’re on track for straight A’s. With, you know, your last year, Angie, and Steve’s struggles with Spanish ... well, you have both been doing just as well as I could’ve hoped. I’m proud of both of you.”

“Thanks, Dad.” Together, and in harmony, too.

 

Once out of earshot, getting our bikes, Angie giggled. “You do just realize Mom told us we’d do great and to enjoy ourselves.”

“She should have saved that for the wedding. Late in the reception. In private.”

Angie giggled harder. “Oh ... stop ... I can’t breathe!”

I winked. “Save that complaint for Dan when you’re helping him with staying power.”

“Gahhhhhhh!”

She pulled herself together.

“You grabbed the boxes?”

“I am not an idiot. No boxes, Steve gets whapped. Hard. With blunt objects. And I can just see going back in. ‘Oh, hi, Mom, we forgot the condoms!’”

“Stoppppp!”


We pulled up to Mike’s about 1:30. I was ready for the girlfriend ambush. Even the flying leap, catching her in a hug and kiss.

“Ooh! I have been waiting for you!”

Angie pinched Candice’s ass. “Hussy.” “Takes one to know one.”

I popped Candice’s ass. Not very hard. “Ooh!” Definitely not a bad ooh. And no whap.

I set her down, and we headed downstairs.

We got out our textbooks and pretended to study. I believe I read the same page in the Spanish book about twenty times before Rita appeared, waved, asked if we needed anything, and went upstairs.

Angie was stretching before Rita’s slippers were out of sight. “Damn, I must not have slept much last night. I think a quick dip in the pool and then a nap. Whatcha say, boyfriend?”

Dan grinned. “Sounds like a great idea.”

Mel winked. “Sometimes I feel like I could use a good nap.”

Connie giggled. “Jimmy and I were very grateful for ours, Tuesday.”

Jimmy blushed. But not bad.

Mike and Sarah got up. “We’ll join you for a swim.” Mark, Morty, and Emily followed suit. The others decided they’d stay in and work on homework. Divide and conquer seemed like a good plan. The more Rita was seeing us in smaller groups, the less she’d be noticing who might be missing.

We went, showered, and changed. I’d been shy about showering around guys — any guys — less than three months ago. I’d do my best to get done before anyone else, or finish after. Now? Meh. If they wanted to look, fine. I wasn’t looking and didn’t care. A lot of it was no longer feeling like I was the fat nerd.

I put on my swim trunks. We headed out and jumped in. Mark got on the diving board. “Cannonball!”

After the tsunami, we splashed him, and he splashed back. I gave Angie high marks for restraint. She made it almost five minutes before a yawn. “Gosh, nap time. C’mon Dan.”

“Yes, dear.” Laughter.

As they were heading into the pool house, Candice stood, looked around, checked the balcony. “You go, hussy!”

Angie looked back, winked. “I’ll know one soon!”

OK, so, if anyone had any doubts — they didn’t — there went that. The whole thing was a bit embarrassing. But if this group of friends couldn’t know, who could?

I scooted over to Candice, pulled her into my arms, and kissed her. She melted against my lips, tongue wiggling into my mouth, teasing. She wiggled against my well-tented trunks. Then her hand snuck inside and squeezed. Um ... damn.

“Get a room!” Emily called.

“Yeah, right. It’s double-booked. Slut.”

“Takes one to know one.”

We kissed and hugged and enjoyed ourselves for a bit. Mark, Morty, and Emily excused themselves. I don’t doubt that they all used the same shower. For half an hour. I guess they wanted to get really clean.

As soon as they left, Candice turned to Mike and Sarah. “Look, you two. Can you do me a favor?”

Mike nodded.

“We are going over there.” She pointed to the corner of the pool that you couldn’t see from the balcony. It was pretty shallow.

“You two are going to look that way,” she pointed the other way, “and also make sure Rita doesn’t turn up on the balcony.”

Sarah giggled. “Ohhhhhh.”

Candice grinned and pulled me over to the corner. By my cock. Then she grinned, took a deep breath, dove, and then there was a mouth and tongue against my cock instead of bathing suit material.

I made myself stay quiet and trust Mike and Sarah to be looking out, not looking at us. Candice went for a bit, bobbed up, gulped air, dove. Oh, my. She’d learned a lot last time, and this time a desire to make me cum drove her. Nothing subtle, nothing slow, just bobbing her head, licking, and sucking.

The only reason I stayed in control long enough for her to need a second gulp of air was the sheer naughtiness of the situation. I could see into the rumpus room and watch my friends studying, unaware that my girlfriend was giving me a fantastic blowjob right out in the open. Plus, my sister was, most likely, getting her brains fucked out in the guest room.

Just after the third gulp and return of Candice’s mouth, I felt it. I gave her hair a gentle warning tug. She sped up. I exploded, cumming hard, jetting into her mouth. I know it’s never that much, but, fuck, it felt like it was gallons.

She finished, ran her hand over my cock, tucked it into my trunks, and surfaced. Then she grinned and opened her mouth to reveal all the white. Then swallowed. Twice. And winked. In her best seductive voice (which was pretty damn good) she whispered, “One day I’m going to do that and then give Angie a big, warm kiss. And don’t think she doesn’t know that’ll be ... cumming up.” Well. Damn.

There was only one thing to say. “Hussy.”

She smirked. “Uh huh!”

I leaned in and kissed her. Warm and deep, hugging her, caressing her back. She more than deserved to know how much I appreciated her.

She sighed and leaned in. “You’re spoiling me.”

“Um ... you’re the one that just ... you know. Made me feel super-good. How am I spoiling you?”

“That kiss. I know most guys wouldn’t.”

“So? Kick ‘em to the curb. If they think something is too nasty for them to taste a little of but just fine for you to do, they don’t respect you. If it’s beneath them, but fine for you, what does that say?”

“I’m not sure it’s a deal-breaker or that I completely agree, but ... yeah.” She grinned. “Did it work?”

“Um ... considering what you showed me ... yes?”

She giggled. “I mean, are you going to be Mister Stamina in a bit?”

“Ah! It’ll help. A good deal.”

“That’ll help me. See? Blowjobs can be selfish, too.”

“Right! You keep telling yourself that and we will get along swimmingly,” I said, winking.

She giggled. Whap!

We splashed around for about 10 minutes, then took a gamble and went to the showers. Together.

“Candice? Why’d we do that in the pool, given the large and comfortable showers?”

She blushed a bit, but grinned, too. “Because a real hussy would just go for it in the pool.”

“Oh, well, that’s good, then.” I grinned back.

We put on two of the pool house bathrobes and went to the kitchen, got some water, and sat on barstools.

Angie and Dan emerged, holding hands. Angie was glowing. No two ways about it. Dan was, too. I am not good at reading guys as ‘glowing’, but this wasn’t subtle.

Candice hopped up. “Hussy!”

“You bet your sweet ass!”

“It is pretty sweet.”

Angie giggled and headed towards the door.

“Angie?”

“Yeah?” Angie turned and looked back. So did Dan. Candice opened the bathrobe, flashed them, closed it. “Woo-hoo! Hussy!”

Dan blushed. A lot. And looked at me. I shrugged. I wasn’t Candice’s owner. If she wanted to show off, fine. Here? Skinny-dipping? Whatever.

Candice grabbed me — my hand, this time — and dragged me towards the bedroom. She kicked the door closed, dropped the robe, pulled mine off, and pressed herself against me. Her arms snaked around my neck and she hugged me, wiggling her tits against my chest.

“Steve?” “Candice?” “Love me. Love me now!”

I squeezed her ass, then gave it a light pop. “Ahh! You brute!”

I looked. Someone (Angie, I guessed) had left a towel on the nightstand. Thoughtful, but then she’d had recent experience. I grabbed it, laid it out on the bed where it’d do the most good. Candice looked at me. I grinned, reached over, and popped her ass again. “Brute!”

“Me big strong man!” I picked her up and (carefully) tossed her onto the bed. “You beautiful little woman! You mine now!”

“Brute!!!”

I grinned and licked her tits, then nibbled at her nipple. “O ... ohhhhhhhhhhfuckkkkkKKKKK!” She shuddered her way through a small orgasm.

Yup, I was right. She was very eager.

She wriggled, coming down. “C’monnnn!”

I licked and sucked at her nipple, played with her other breast.

“Unnnggggg ... c’mon ... Steveeeee...”

I lifted up, and she smiled, wriggled, then parted her legs wider. I leaned down, kissed her deeply, and then caressed her pussy as I held her lips. “Nuuuggggggghhhh.”

Breaking the kiss, I moved my head between her legs. “N ... no, I’m ready, I’m so ready, you don’t have too OOOOOOOOOGAWD!”

I flicked my tongue against her clit, nuzzled her wetness, then nipped at her lips a little.

“GAaaahhhgoddddohgodohgod! Steveeeeee now nownownow!”

I grinned. “Hang on, trust me.”

“Butttttttttt...”

“Trust me!”

I kept licking, sucking, teasing. Little wiggles against her clit.

“N ... uh ... nuhhh ... god ... what ... gah ... no ... I ... GAWWDDDDDD!” That was bigger than before. Good.

I tore open the condom wrapper, rolled it over my cock, and moved over Candice, rubbing the latex against her wetness to make sure it was good and slippery. Her eyes fluttered open. She smiled, reached up, and brought her arms around my back, hugging.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.