Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 24: Two V...

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 24: Two V... - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

October 10, 1980

 

When I met Candice at school, the look in her eyes promised fireworks — and not the good kind. I was pretty sure I wasn’t the cause, just the (mostly?) innocent bystander.

She headed right to me, kissed me, and then growled, “We have to pass on Sunday.”

“Um ... OK. Why?”

She blushed. “I um ... I’m going to tell Angie. OK?”

“You can’t tell me?”

“It would embarrass me. Like, it’s silly, but, it would.”

“Angie’s going to tell me unless you tell her not to.”

“I know. But that’s still better.”

“OK, then.”

She grabbed Angie and headed off. I watched Candice explain something, blushing about it. Angie looked sympathetic, then gave her a hug.

They came back over. Angie gave me a sympathetic smile. “Tuesday, big bro.”

“It’s a good reason?”

“It’s a good reason.”

“Tuesday it is.”

Candice took my hand, and we headed off to class. Perhaps it was silly that she couldn’t tell me why, but, well, she was fourteen and easily embarrassed. It seemed ok for me to know. If not, she could’ve told me not to ask Angie.


Everyone went to the game that night. Well, except Andy, of course. I was pretty much writing him off and hoping Mel would find a better boyfriend.

We won, 35-7, against a pretty good team. At this point we were the clear favorite for District. It’d be hard to derail us.


Angie, 10pm. She hesitated this time. Maybe she thought I needed time to cover up?

“Hi, big bro.”

“Hi, little sis.”

She sat on the bed, gave me a hug, then a peck on the lips.

“All that tormenting Irma for nothing,” she chuckled.

“Nah. Condoms keep. It’s just a couple days.”

“Yeah, but we could’ve gone Monday, I mean. Maybe Irma wouldn’t have been working.”

I laughed. “But we were helping her over her aversion to providing teenagers with necessary protective items.”

“Good point.”

“So...”

“Candice’s annual doctor visit is Monday. That’s not a high point of her year. And, the thing is, Candice is pretty convinced her doctor would notice something ... missing ... and that she’d report it to her parents, who would have uncomfortable questions.”

“Oh! I see where that’s an embarrassing topic.”

“See, this needs some setup. I mean, if your doctor is a snitch and your parents care. Like, ‘oh, I tore it in PE’. But then you need to make it convincing.” She shrugged. “I dodged having an appointment here so far, and I’ve got plenty of room to make up a plausible story if I need one. Which, I doubt I will. I could have torn it anytime in Chicago. Candice, not so much. Waiting will avoid potential problems and also clear the path for a year. If she hasn’t put a dodge in place during the year, it’s her own fault.”

I nodded. “It’ll be fine. I don’t mind the wait.”

“But she does. Periods, big bro, are a walking contradiction. You’re messy and bloated and things hurt, and it’s embarrassing and you’re paranoid about being humiliated if the pad lets you down. But if you’re not feeling like crap, you’re also, often, damn horny. I think the body is going ‘Woo-hoo! Gimme some sex, I’m fertile!’ Even though it’s not peak fertility, it knocks all your hormones around. Peak fertility is half the cycle away, and that’s also pretty high sex drive. Of course, I’m mostly high sex drive all the time, and so’s Candice,” she said with a wink.

I chuckled.

“So, she’s going through mood swings and climbing the walls, even though she doesn’t want to do anything. Cat in heat, big bro.”

“Which isn’t the best reason for a first time.”

She shrugged. “Candice has plenty of reasons. She’s thought it through. You’re not an impulse decision, and you aren’t bamboozling her with some line you’re using. She decided while she wasn’t nearly as horny. Just accept it, big bro. You’re fucked. Soon, anyway,” she grinned.

I felt myself blush. “And you?”

“Mind made up, too. I had to find a guy who was worth it. Dan fits. I do love the lummox. I still think he’s not Mister Right, but I’ve got years to find Mister Right. He’s not Mister Wrong, and I ain’t waiting years. Especially after a few days ago and finding out what I was missing. My god!”

“You know I’ll never judge, sis.”

“One reason I love you, big bro. Among many.”

“Just don’t rush because anyone but you wants to move faster.”

“Oh, I want to move faster! No doubt at all!”

She gave me another smooch, another hug, and headed off to bed.


October 12, 1980

 

Study group was interesting. We’d told everyone on Friday that Candice and I and Angie and Dan were swapping off Sunday to Tuesday. That left Emily, Mel, and Debbie with Sunday. Andy wasn’t there. That was the end of the end, pretty much. He hadn’t even let us know. Oh well.

Emily was more than happy to scamper off with the wonder twins. Debbie dragged Marcus off to his fate, whatever that was. And we handed it back around to Mike and Sarah, who were looking like a solid couple. I was happy for them. Mike was a terrific guy who would give you the shirt off his back, and Sarah was smart, funny, and cute, and came from enough money that Mike’s family’s wealth didn’t intimidate her.

There were religious differences, but they weren’t planning on getting married soon. And I doubt it affected the two of them. Parents? Maybe a different matter.

So, we were all set for Tuesday when we left. Candice and I gave each other a warm kiss and a wink or two.

I should’ve known it wouldn’t be that easy.


The Astros lost the National League championship. Again, for me. A last-second, extra-innings, heartbreaking loss, both times, even if I knew it was coming this time. It had only belatedly occurred to me that I could have bet on the NLCS, not just the World Series. I’d known the Astros wouldn’t make the World Series. I could have won some money on this heartbreak.

With their loss, the Series was set: KC Royals vs Philadelphia Phillies. I seemed to remember that the Phillies had won, but it wasn’t something I’d risk my meager savings on. Besides, I didn’t even have a bookie, and was still trying to figure out how to find one. My plan to make serious money would remain on hold for another few months, it looked like.


October 13, 1980

 

BANG! BANGBANG! “Steve! Out! Now! I need the bathroom!”

This was a first. The first brother/sister bathroom altercation. I wasn’t even late. We’d made a schedule, and I was scrupulous in keeping up with it. Early, in fact.

I was also on the toilet, with my pants around my ankles.

“Angie! Give me two minutes!”

BANG! “Now! I need the bathroom!”

I finished up as fast as I could and got out. Angie flew in and slammed the door.

As I was going to my bedroom, I heard a knocking. And Mom. “Angela Abigail Marshall! You need to go apologize to your brother and you need to do it right away. That was uncalled for.”

“But Mom!” Angie said with a distinct whine. This was the first time I could remember hearing her whine.

“No buts. You need to apologize.”

I heard the door open.

“Oh, dear. Oh, honey! I’m sorry. I’ll help. But you still have to apologize.”

 

I got dressed for school. Fortunately, I hadn’t needed the bathroom much anymore. There was a knock at the door, and Angie peered in. Her eyes were red, and she looked down. “I’m sorry, Steve.”

I came over, hugged her. She hugged back. Tight.

“I love you, sis. It’s natural that you were in a rush and upset.”

“We’ll talk later, OK? I’m sorry. I just ... damn. I’m sorry.”

 

Mom drove us to school, which was a rare treat. She’d pick us up after classes today. We got there a bit earlier than usual. Angie grabbed my hand and looked nervous that I’d drop it. I didn’t, of course. We went over to a bench and I sat down. She sat next to me, close.

“I’m sorry. I mean it, no buts. I’m sorry. I screwed up.”

Shaking my head, I smiled. “You surprised me, but I figured it must have been a crisis. A crisis takes priority.”

She leaned over and hugged me tight.

“I’m just glad you didn’t crash the bathroom. You didn’t need to see that.”

She giggled. “I’m pretty sure I can imagine, and, worst case ... you’ve seen one, you’ve seen ‘em all.”

“Nah. I mean, I was just using the toilet.”

“I know, silly. You do the other in your room. Except at the hospital.”

I blinked.

“Gotcha! I realized you must have, and you couldn’t in your hospital room.”

“Clever, sis.”

She paused, then blushed, then looked down.

“Um ... remember the first reason Candice was ... sidelined?”

I nodded. “Yeah. So, like I said to her, guys can’t ask, or assume it’s the reason for anything, but ... yours?”

“Yeah. Early. Heavy. Really heavy. We’ll need to replace all my bedding, heavy.”

“Ouch. I’m really sorry.”

“It hurts. I’m aching, I feel bloated, cranky, and my bed looked like a horror movie that they wouldn’t even let me see at my age. Being a girl sucks sometimes.”

“Like I told Candice, that’s what lets you be a mom one day. And you, like her, are going to be a kick-ass mom. But not at 14.”

She blushed, bit her lip, then smiled. “Hence the shopping trip. Thanks, big brother.” She took my hand again. “I’m dreading telling Candice.”

“Why ... oh.”

“Yeah. Tuesday’s off. You’ve probably figured out that we’ve agreed not to get ahead of each other more than one naptime. I mean, either of us might back down at the last minute, that’s fine, but I think we won’t. And we won’t intentionally screw it up.”

“I’m just a bit uncomfortable with that, sis. It’s like you’re putting pressure on each other. If one of you does and the other doesn’t, it’ll be awkward.”

“Nah ... I mean ... I don’t think so. We’re both sure. Like I said before. Really sure. We’ve talked to death about it. We promised that whoever goes first will not signal the other either way about what happened, so there’s no pressure on whoever’s second to keep up. It’s just ... I don’t know. It’s important to us.”

I nodded. “I guess that’s as good as it can be, and I can’t fault you for trying to do something that’s special to both of you.”

“Yeah. But she was counting on Tuesday. I know she’s upset.”

“She shouldn’t be. It’s not your fault.”

“Oh, she won’t blame me. Just life. Her parents, for when they scheduled her appointment. Herself, for not coming up with a story. I mean, I know why she didn’t — she wanted to have actually lost it before telling the story, and I mean, lost it the old-fashioned way — but still. And then her own body fucking things up.”

“I’ll help cheer her up. Besides, I could do something else to tide her over.”

Angie shook her head. “Nah, she’ll wait for the day. If I can’t, she won’t want to. She’ll want to help you, though.”

“Nah. If you’re both waiting, I’ll keep you company.”

“You’re the best brother ever. I think I’ll keep you.”

“Thanks, sis.”


As predicted, Candice was none too pleased with the turn of events. I walked with her from biology to lunch, guiding her to where Angie could intercept her. I took a couple steps back, figuring the two of them really didn’t want to be discussing their monthly woes in front a male, no matter how sympathetic.

Candice’s ‘Fuck!’ carried enough for me to hear it. And her ‘god dammit!’ The growling was pretty clearly audible. I hoped there were no teachers around.

I was happy to see the hug, and kisses on the cheek, that they gave each other. It looked like Candice had accepted the inevitable with good grace.

She came back over and took my hand as Angie headed into the lunchroom. “She told me you know everything. About our issues, I mean,” she winked. “I’m sorry, Steve. I’ve been climbing the walls waiting for tomorrow.”

Hugging her, I smiled. “I told you, it’ll happen when it’s time. Did you really think I only liked you for your hot body and a chance to get into your panties?”

She giggled. “You’ve already been in there, and will again. So, you don’t have to worry.”

“We’ll be just fine. I mean it, Candice. Angie might kill you, I’m not sure,” I grinned, “but if we get to Sunday and something interferes, it’ll be fine. There’s no timetable, and it’s always your choice. Cold feet? We wait and do something else. Which might be homework.”

“But, I mean, I promised.”

“So? You can’t promise that, honey. I mean, no one can hold you to that. Any guy that tries that doesn’t value you, and if you do, odds are you’re making a mistake.”

She frowned, bit her lip, then nodded. “That makes sense. I mean, really. I hear that all the time, though, you know. Girls promising to give it up after so many dates, or after a dance, or whatever.”

I shook my head. “Even if it was, well, ‘just sex’, saying ‘Oh, we went out a few times, I have to’, or, ‘He bought me dinner’, or, ‘He took me to the dance’, or anything like that ... what kind of reason is that? You like someone, you’re hot for them, good reason. The calendar, or who paid for the date? Bullshit. And it’s a hundred times more for something you can only do once.”

She hugged me tight. “I’m hot for you.” She giggled. “Really, really hot for you. I could get cold feet, I guess, or Angie could. Or Mike’s pool house could burn down. Or Rita could want to hang out with us the whole time.” She giggled. “But right now, you had better plan on being ready for the big event Sunday, because I am done with waiting.”

“I suppose. If I have to.” Whap!

“Yes, dear, I’m just as enthusiastic as you are.” Whap!!

“I love you, Candice, and it’s hard ... pun intended ... for me to wait too. But I want this to be something we’ll always remember, and only as a wonderful memory. No regrets, no what-if’s.”

She pulled in close, pressed her lips to me, and checked my tonsils. Thoroughly. “Right answer.”


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.