Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 22: Playing (Pool) House

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 22: Playing (Pool) House - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

October 5, 1980

 

Church was church, and lunch was lunch. Hey, I was distracted. Really distracted. Both were fine. I’m sure I was my usual charming self. Angie seemed fine, if also distracted.

We got out of the house and arrived over at Mike’s about 1:30. Dan greeted Angie with a hug and kiss. Candice tackled me. “We have been waiting!”

They dragged us into the house. Rita was in the living room watching TV. “Hi, Rita!”

“Hey, Steve. Hey, Angie! They’re all downstairs! Y’all probably know that!”

“Yes, thanks!”

We headed down to find everyone studying. One group was on the couch doing Spanish drills, another group was at the tables digging into math. I joined the Spanish group, Angie hopped over to the math group.

Predictably, Rita came down after a bit. She paused halfway down the stairs, leaning down to look into the rumpus room. “Hey, y’all good? Need anything?”

Mike waved. “Doing great, Rita! Thanks!”

“OK! I’ll be upstairs if you need me, hon!”

She vanished. About 10 minutes later, Angie gave a stretch and a big yawn. “Well, I guess I didn’t sleep that well last night. I might need a nap. Honey?” She grinned to Dan.

“Yup. Gosh, this homework can be tiring.”

I looked at Candice. “Maybe we should take a break from our studies and dip in the pool. We could practice Spanish anywhere, after all.”

Emily ran with it. “Yeah, I could use a swim. Mark, Morty?” Both of them nodded. Everyone else stayed inside.

The seven of us crossed to the pool house. Angie and Dan went with it, put on suits, and joined us in the pool for about five minutes. Then they plead exhaustion and vanished into the pool house.

The rest of us practiced Spanish for a while. It’s a fine place to study if you don’t have books that’ll get wet. I spotted something that somehow everyone had missed yesterday. “Hang on a sec.” I hopped out of the pool and went over. Yup, that was an in-ground hot tub under the cover.

“Hey y’all, Mike was holding out on us.”

“What?” called Candice.

“Well, not today, but a month or two from now, this hot tub will be pretty nice.”

“Hot tub?!” Emily called. “Woo-hoo!”

I came back over, dove in, and swam underwater until I got to Candice. A pinch on her ass made her jump. I surfaced. “Hey! No fair!” A kiss and she forgot all about the pinch. Until I pinched her again. “You!”

Emily and the twins climbed out. “Shower time. I think we can get by with just the one. You know?” She giggled.

“Oh, I know,” Candice grinned.

We got out of the pool and settled in a lounger. I spotted Rita up on the balcony. I waved, she waved back. Candice caught it, too. “Hey, she’s trying, isn’t she?”

I nodded. “Yeah, Rita’s heart is in the right place. I don’t think she’s as clueless as Mike thinks. She knows teenagers want some freedom from adults and, as long as she won’t get blamed for the consequences, she’s OK with it.”

Candice nodded. “I like her well enough. She’s maybe an airhead, but, a lot of airheads are nice.”

“And you are basing this on your extensive friendships with airheads?”

She giggled. “They didn’t segregate us by academics in junior high. I had a lot of airhead friends.”

“OK, let’s talk English. The class, I mean.” We tossed some vocabulary words back and forth.

After a while, Emily, Mark, and Morty came out, back in street clothes, putting their suits over a line to dry. “Whatcha up to?” Emily queried.

“English.”

“Oh, that. Gimme a vocabulary word, Mark.”

“Lagniappe.”

“A bonus, a gift.”

“Yup.”

“Like there being two of you instead of one.” Emily grinned to them. They both blushed.

A bit later, the pool house door opened and Angie and Dan emerged in their suits. “That was a great nap! It’s so comfy in there!”

I turned to Candice. “Dunno. Feeling tired?”

She nodded. “Just exhausted. Maybe we should take a nap.”

“Sounds good to me.”

I turned to the others. “If you’ll excuse us?”

Emily giggled. Mark and Morty chimed in: “Sweet dreams!”

I took Candice’s hand and in we went. I smelled the scent of air cleaner, but under it there was an unmistakable smell. Candice giggled. “Ummmm, they...”

“Had a very pleasant nap.”

“Very pleasant.”

I closed the door and pulled her into my arms, then kissed her, soft and warm. Her arms went around me, hugging, but quickly a hand moved to my butt and squeezed, while her hips pressed in and wiggled and her tongue tried to attack mine. After a while, she broke the kiss and looked up to me. “Um...” She blushed and bit her lip. “Ummmm.”

I took her hand. “Your pace, my love.”

She nodded. Then bit her bottom lip. Then shook her head. “Our pace. If it’s too fast for either of us, then no, but otherwise ... then it’s not. And I want you to help.” She bit her lip. “I’d feel too much like a slut if I just, you know, led the way all of the time.”

I’d have to think about what that meant. It was a different, and interesting, way of seeing things.

“Well, in that case, I think we’re overdressed.”

She giggled. “I’m in a bikini and you’re in swim trunks!”

“Like I said.”

“Oh. Um ... Yeah.”

She stepped back and turned around. My eyes were glued to her. Blushing, she asked, “You like? I mean, really?”

“You are so beautiful, Candice.” She looked down just slightly. “You have such lovely eyes. They just draw me in. Your face is adorable and glows when you’re happy. Your hair is soft and luxurious. I love to run my fingers through it.” She was blushing a little more. “I could go on, but, it’s the whole thing. You’re beautiful, and you’re sweet, and you’re cute, and, while I’m sure that the parts I’ve only seen a little of, or just barely, or not at all, are beautiful, too, just looking at you like this is amazing. But I think we both want to see what happens when we get rid of the last bit of clothing.”

“Um ... damn ... oh ... I ... yes.”

She reached for her top. I stopped her. “Nope. I think we need to help each other.”

She shuddered, then turned. I slowly brought her top up. Her breasts wiggled, then popped free. Still defying gravity. I couldn’t resist giving each nipple a lick. “Unngggghhh!”

I pulled her top all the way off and stepped back. “Now we’re even.”

“Yeah, but you can go topless. I can’t.”

“That’s because people ignore guys. If girls went around like that, there’d be a lot of guys running into walls.”

She giggled. “You think people ignore guys. Well, half the people don’t.”

I smiled. “I went first. You decide who goes next.”

“Oh! Mmm ... Me.” She reached down, touched my swim trunks, then dragged them down. The tent was unmistakable. She kept tugging until it sprang loose. “Holy fuck! I mean, I’d seen it, but, I hadn’t, you know, seen it. Holy fuck!”

I shrugged. “I’m not in the business of comparing and ... well, I don’t know what girls see in them.”

She giggled. “Yeah, well, I feel the same way about what I haven’t uncovered yet.”

“You don’t know what girls see in those?”

She swatted me. “No! What guys see in them!”

“Vive la différence! I notice you distinguished what’s already uncovered.”

“Boobs are cool. I enjoy looking at boobs, too. Not the same way, I think, but they’re cool.”

“I think if I just left it at ‘boobs are cool’ and didn’t go on to ‘and I want to pounce on them and lick and nibble and squeeze them’ I’d have to turn in my man card.”

She giggled and squeezed my cock. “I’ve got your man card right here!”

“Okay!”

She let go and stepped back. She was still blushing. I stepped over and ran my fingers along the top of her bikini bottom. “May I?”

She gulped, nodded. “Um ... I mean. Except for the theater. And, my ... erm ... uh ... doctor,” she turned redder at that, hesitating. “Otherwise. No one has ever, um ... seen...”

I wiggled my hips. “You’re also the first, you know.”

She blushed again. “O ... oh!”

“Except for gym showers and the like.”

She giggled. “Those don’t count!”

I was glad she was giggling. Giggling meant she wasn’t so nervous.

I slid her bottoms down. Little wisps of wet hair appeared. Lower, and her lips came into view. Her hair was fairly good cover, but with it wet from the pool — and her own excitement, which I could increasingly smell — her lips were showing. I couldn’t wait to get better acquainted.

I took the suit all the way off and tossed it aside. She was blushing again. She slowly turned around. I sucked in my breath. “So lovely.” She was. Cute, with little dimples and a dazzling smile. Light olive skin — I was pretty sure she had a fair bit of Italian in her heritage somewhere. Or Greek. Or both. Dark, wavy hair. Fit, but curvy in all the right places. Her boobs were a trifle on the large side — as I mentioned before, I thought that her back wouldn’t be happy down the road — but now they were exquisite. Pencil-eraser nipples, quarter-sized areolae. A trim waist, nice hips, and lovely legs. A curly bush partly hiding her treasures.

She blushed. “I think my butt’s a little bit...”

I smiled. “It’s adorable. Plus, if a guy says anything bad about a girl’s butt the first time she lets him see it, she should slap him and kick him to the curb.”

She giggled, then bit her lip. “So ... um... ?”

I stepped in, wrapped her in my arms, hugged her, kissed her. She moaned, pressed in against me, and wiggled. My cock was bumping against her. I slid a hand down and squeezed her aforementioned ass, drawing a deeper moan.

Guiding her to the bed, I laid her back. She looked up, nervously. I scooted in and ran my hands over her tummy and sides, trying not to tickle. I leaned in and licked her left boob a few times. “O ... oh ... oh! Oh!!” My tongue flicked around, my fingers trying to match its progress on her right boob. “Oh ... g ... gguh.” She was arching up a little and gasping. My lips closed over her nipple and sucked. “S ... Steve aaahhh!” I swirled my tongue, producing more gasps and a few whines.

Then I lifted my mouth. “N ... no ... no ... Steveeeeee”. I flicked my tongue over her right nipple, captured it. “Annnnnnnggghhhh!”

I nipped. “Nunngghh.” Nipped again. “Nnaaaaaaaagghhh”. Pinched and nipped. “Ohmygaaawwwwwwwwd!” She shuddered, bucked, whined, cumming, trembling. I kept licking, sucking, nibbling. She shuddered, whined, groaned. “N ... Nuh ... nuuhhh ... I can’t ... stop ... I...” I nipped again, a little harder. “NNNnnnaaaaaggawwwwdd!” she exploded, bucking wildly. It took her a bit to come down. She collapsed and groaned. “Nomorenomore I need to c ... catch my breath ... god!”

I leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss. Her arms wrapped around me. “O ... oh ... oh ... oh ... my god ... I mean ... it’s ... I mean I did ... b ... before ... but ... not h ... having to ... h ... hold it in ... ohmygod.”

I grinned. “So you’d say you liked it?”

“Liked it? Liked it?! If you don’t keep doing that, mister, I will take your fucking man card!”

I smiled. “It’s not a ‘fucking’ man card ... yet.”

She turned an interesting shade of red. “I ... um.”

I shook my head. “Not today, I didn’t mean that.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m not. You shouldn’t be, either.”

I kissed Candice once again, then kissed down her chin, over her neck, with a little nibble at her throat, then down between her lovely boobs and towards her belly button. She giggled at that, then blushed as my kisses got lower. “Y ... you’re ... are you?”

I scooted just left of her pussy and down her leg, drawing a whine. When I got to her knee, she whined a bit more. I scooted her legs a little wider and worked back up the inside. This time I didn’t change course. She shuddered hard when my kiss met her lips. “Unnnnnnnhhhh!” She tasted wonderful. Sweet, spicy, and just delicious.

I licked. “Oh, fuck!!” I settled in, lapping, swirling, flicking. “OhmygodStevewhatareyoudoinggggg to meeeeeeee?!”

I probed a little with my tongue, bumping her hymen just a tiny bit, then back out. I lapped, trying to get more of her honey. “NNuuuUUUggghhhh!” I tried a little flick against her clit. “NNNAAAAAAHHHH” and she was exploding again. As she was coming down, I flicked again. “Naaaahhh whatttttt?” Flick. “W ... whatttttt?” Flick. “AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!”

I kept lapping and sucking until she made it back down. “No, nono, nooooo, oh god stop I can’t take it I’ll die!” Her hands twined in my hair and tugged me up into a kiss. I wasn’t going to resist. I felt her hesitate when she realized what I tasted like, but then she picked back up and let her tongue inspect my tonsils again.

When the kiss broke, she lay there panting hard. “Oh my god, oh god, that was, I can’t even, just, I mean, it was, I thought ... it was so good before I didn’t imagine it got so much more!”

“I’m glad you liked it.”

She giggled hard. “Promise me you’ll do that again? Promise me!”

I laughed, hugged her. “You’d have to fight me off. You taste fantastic, and, watching you feel that good? You have no idea.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.