Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 21: New Clubhouse

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 21: New Clubhouse - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

October 3, 1980

 

We gathered at the lunch table. Sloppy joes. Not the worst, not the best. Messy, but manageable. The only way we fit was girls in laps. So far, so good on enforcement. We’d talked about going and sitting outside if we had to. Sitting at two tables didn’t appeal.

Mike got the ball rolling. At me.

“So, y’all. Probably no meeting at the library on Sunday.”

Candice made a face. “Why? I was looking forward to that, even if we keep running out of time.”

“I’m passing this over to Steve.”

I looked at him, thinking, ‘Me? It’s your house!’ OK, fine.

“OK, so, I’m not sure why Mike is passing this to me...”

“You’re the best with words and schemes.”

“ ... but OK. Mike has made a generous offer on behalf of his family and our parents are likely on the phone, now or soon, deciding if it’ll fly.”

“Huh?” “What?” “What’s the plan?”

“OK, look. Some of y’all have been to Mike’s. Many of you haven’t. His house is big. Like, mansion big.”

“Hey! It’s just a nice house!”

“It’s a mansion, Mike. Anyway, one of the many nice things Mike’s house has is what they call the rumpus room. The couch holds twenty people, easy. There are a couple of big tables. There’s a billiards room. And, outside, there’s a heated pool. With changing rooms. Two of them. And showers. Also, two.”

“Dang. That is a mansion,” Jimmy exclaimed. “How did I not know this?”

“Mike’s a nice guy,” I said. “I mean, you know that. He’s not gonna brag on his house. He never did, he just had the guys over sometimes.”

Mike blushed.

“Anyway, so, assuming the parents agree — mine already have, pending talking to Mike’s mom...” I gave Mike a look. I’d already told him I was saying mom, for now. He’d agreed. “ ... we’re holding Sunday and Tuesday study group at Mike’s from now on. Sundays can run until 6:30 or so, and we can start as early as 1:00 if people can get there early. Angie and I can’t. There’s just not time to get back from church, change, have Sunday lunch, then get there before 1:30 to 2:00.”

“Where is it?” Connie said.

I described the location. Connie frowned. “And, look, it’s not great for a few of you, like you, Connie. But, Mike’s mom has offered to run you to and from the house.”

Connie perked up. “That’s great! Yeah, that’s a long way for me to bike. I could, I mean, I ride farther, but it’s like twice as far as the library.”

Candice frowned. “I think there’s something you aren’t saying, boyfriend. You have that look.”

I blushed. Damn, I am not a good liar. “Look, OK. Yes. There is. But, right now...” I gave each of them a look, one by one, around the table. “ ... it’s a nice place to study with Mike’s mom providing parental supervision, plus games and a pool. And that’s it. That’s what our parents are discussing right now. We wouldn’t want to give any other impression.”

Candice got it, at least some. And blushed. “Oh! I um ... right! Nope, we wouldn’t want any other impression than that. As long as it’s supervised and Mike’s mom is watching, it’ll work for our studies. Uh huh.”

“Also, and I talked about this with Mike — his dad’s out tomorrow until around 10, but his mom should be home. If parents agree we can study there, we could head over tomorrow after pizza. Play some billiards, go swimming, stuff like that. Get acquainted with the new place.”

That was news to Angie, who gave me a look. Mike and I had come up with this plan earlier, and he’d cleared it with his mom. Since we’d planned to be out until 9 tomorrow anyway, it shouldn’t make a difference to the parents if we were at the mall or at Mike’s. It might make an enormous difference to us.

Candice even got that. I was proud of her. “Well, that’ll mean no movie, but it’d be nice to see Mike’s place.” I was pretty sure that, if she hadn’t gotten the idea, murder would’ve been on her mind if I’d canceled the movie.

“So, everyone, think positive thoughts. We should be able to pick up an hour or two of study time and maybe get in a little swimming. Everyone bring your suits — dunno if Mike’s mom would go for skinny-dipping.”

That got a bunch of giggles and a few blushes. Maybe the girls weren’t as averse to the idea as I’d expected. Interesting.


Candice cornered me later. “OK, spill it, boyfriend.”

I smiled. “Do you want to lie to your parents, or do you want to tell them everything you know about the plan?”

She growled. “I hate it when you’re right, when I want you to be wrong! Hrmph!”

“Look, it’s one day. I know you’re already sure it’s a good thing.”

“Well, duh, because I would kill you if I didn’t get my movie entertainment after last weekend!”

“Just talk to your parents and stress nice, safe, parentally monitored study environment. Doesn’t that sound good?”

“I can imagine things that sound better ... boyfriend!”

I winked. “So can I. Imagine, I mean.”

She growled. Louder. “Fine. The parents will get the message.”

I kissed her. “I love you, girlfriend of mine.”

That melted the growls. “I love you, too, Steve.”


October 4, 1980

 

We all converged on the mall and pizza place. Friday’s game had been away, too far to get parents to drive. It was also a win. This was looking like a great season. Fingers crossed.

Some video games later, our pizza was ready, and we sat down to eat. I’d promised to fill them in on the plan once we weren’t playing games.

“OK, so. Nothing I said yesterday or that your parents know is untrue.” I heard a few groans. And a growl from the girl in my lap.

“However, it’s not the total story. There are two important missing pieces. The first is that Mike’s step-mom is perhaps not the most observant at parental supervision. As long as we’re, you know, apparently busy in the rumpus room or swimming or showering, she won’t count noses.”

Faces lit up. “Ohhhhhh.”

“She’ll of course swear that she was keeping track of us and that we were perfect angels.”

“Of course.” “Yeah.” “Uh huh.”

“That’s missing piece number one. Missing piece number two is that Mike’s family’s pool house has more than just a couple showers and changing rooms and a kitchen and a minibar that we will not under any circumstances be raiding because we do not want every parent coming down on us like a ton of bricks. Not even the tiniest of sips. Nothing.”

Everyone nodded. Good. We weren’t a drinking crowd yet. I expected that would... evolve.

“The other little detail is the fully set up guest room.”

If you have ever heard the term pandemonium, that’s what erupted.

“What the hell?” “Bedroom? A fucking bedroom?!” “Private?!” “Seriously?” “This is the best thing ever!” “Ohmygod!” “And you’re saying Mike’s parents won’t notice?”

Mike and I nodded. “We’re pretty damn sure that, if we’re careful and clean up after ourselves and don’t rub anyone’s nose in it, a couple — or three,” winking at Mark and Morty and Emily, who winked back, “of us can take an hour for a study break with no one the wiser. Now, there are rules. Mike and I discussed them. We can change them if necessary, but we need rules. Mike and Sarah are first. No question. If they want it, of course.” Sarah shot me a look. She wanted it. “After that, we draw straws. We do not rush the people whose study break is before ours. We do not whine if they take a slightly longer than expected break. We clean up after ourselves. Completely. That means loading the washer and dryer if things need washing. Some people might think it wise to get some sheets.” Much nodding. “Anyone who wanted a turn and didn’t get one has first shot the next time we’re over. Once we’ve all had a turn, we start over. Play fair, be nice, follow the rules, and respect each other.”

Angie chimed in. “And no one. Not one person. None of you ever talk about it. That includes girl talk, ladies. You can say what you did, but you had fucking well better not mention where you did it. Nor imply it, nor hint at it, nor anything else. Even if the Spanish Inquisition descends on you in the form of an outraged parent. Make something up. Because if this gets blown up, I will fucking kill whoever did it.”

I think she felt strongly about it. Everyone looked like they agreed. I had one more point to make. “Everyone! Remember your ‘birds and the bees’ talk. Or that Sex Ed unit we got in Health in junior high. And if you haven’t had ‘the talk’, or Sex Ed, or gotten the scoop from someone who has, talk to someone who has. One of the easiest ways to trigger the Spanish Inquisition is to slip up.”

Angie smiled. “Remember, accidents cause people.” Some scattered laughter, but also plenty of sober looks. Sober is good. Rushing into things thoughtlessly is a recipe for disaster.

Sarah blushed. “Wait? We’re going over there ... like ... tonight?”

I nodded.

“Ohmygod!” She hugged Mike tight.

“Another thing on the rules. Girls, these do not apply to you, exactly. I know about girl talk.” There were some blushes. “Not the specifics, but that it happens. Anyway. Whoever has the room is taking a break from studying. That’s it. Period. They went in, had a nice private chat, maybe a little nap, and came out. Thinking anything else would be a rude conjecture, and we are not rude people. Guys, we are gentlemen. Saying something else would just plain be rude. As far as we know we are all pure as the driven snow.” There was much snickering. “Just saying. If Mike and Sarah want to go talk for an hour, that’s their business. They might do the most amazing things, but none of us know that. Maybe it’ll be the fifth time that’s amazing. Or the tenth. Or never. But speculating is just rude, and we don’t do ‘rude’ to our friends.”

Sarah gave me a grateful look. Angie might not be a virgin when she came out, but I wasn’t sure. I was fairly sure I would, technically at least. I wasn’t ready to go all the way the first time we had privacy. Connie and Jimmy I was pretty sure of. I was also pretty sure Andy and Mel would use the room but would never go all the way. Could be wrong, but I was pretty sure of it. So, assuming that we were all rid of the scarlet V after our first visit would be wrong, and might humiliate a girl who’d never done anything. I was trying my best to head that off. I hoped it’d work. Like I said, we damn well had better not kick the gift horse in the mouth.

After a very quick pizza dinner — everyone was starving; can’t imagine why — we all biked over to Mike’s. As promised, his step-mom was waiting. “Everyone, this is my step-mom Rita. Rita, this is Steve, and his sister Angie, and Candice, and Emily, and Dan, and Mark and Morty and Mel, they’re triplets...”

Mel inserted, “Not identical!” which drew a laugh.

“ ... and Jimmy and Connie, and Marcus, and Debbie.”

Rita smiled. “Howdy, y’all! Welcome! Y’all head on downstairs and hang out. I know this isn’t a study session. I’ll be up here, mostly. I’ll check on you, I promised your parents I would, but I’ll pretty much stay out of your hair. If you need snacks or anything, Mike knows where to get them.”’

“Thank you, Mrs. Winterford,” I smiled. The others echoed me. She giggled. “Please, just call me Rita.” Normally I’d never call parents by their first names, even if they asked me to. I might make an exception for Rita.

We all headed downstairs. “Wow!” Connie said. “Sweet!” Jimmy added. “This is so nice. Thank you, Mike!” Angie said.

We spread out, exploring the room, looking outside. A few of the gang headed towards the back door.

“Guys!” I called. “Most likely she’ll check soon. If we went swimming, well, we’d have to go to the pool house. Otherwise, what are we doing out there?”

There was some giggling, and everyone started digging swimsuits out of backpacks. I fetched my trunks and joined the crowd. I’d been in the pool house before. So had Dan, Marcus, and Mark and Morty. Everyone else ooh’d and ahh’d over everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.