Emily and Logan, Naked in School - Cover

Emily and Logan, Naked in School

Copyright© 2021 by odco

Chapter 4: Tuesday After School

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tuesday After School - She was doing two weeks naked in school as punishment but received a one week reprieve. So why is she being called to the principal's office this Monday morning with the rest of The Program kids? This will make more sense if you read Susan and Jason, NiS first as this one starts where that one left off.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

LOGAN

The way wrestling matches work is that the whole JV team wrestles first. That means me, by the way. Since JV doesn’t always have all the weight classes filled it goes a lot faster. Sometimes one team doesn’t have wrestlers for some weight classes and the other team has some of the other ones, so we occasionally wrestle out of our own weight class. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens this afternoon.

First thing though is weigh in. When girls first started wrestling they weighed boys and girls separately which meant one of the woman gym teachers from each school had to be there to witness it. Since The Program started it’s no big deal anymore; we all get weighed in together. The reason for the separation before, of course, is that we weigh in the nude, mostly. Most of the time we just make the cut off by an ounce or two which means underwear can make the difference between making weight or not. Sometimes, if we’re not cutting weight too much, we’ll just weigh-in in our underwear. Audrey tends to keep her bra and panties on since she can easily make weight that way and Cheyenne is usually just topless. Her bras must be heavy.

Each weight class is done one at a time and this means that we get to meet our opponents. Today my opponent was ... A GIRL!

SHIT! I didn’t want this. She weighed in nude too. I don’t know if she was wrestling that way but I certainly hope not. Being that we didn’t have a full JV team and the other school didn’t either, this girl was in the next weight class down, the one hundred and eighteen pound class, that is, eight pounds lighter than me.

I looked her up and down because that’s what opponents do. She was svelte, taller than me but with not anywhere near the muscles that I had. I had learned though that it isn’t all about muscles -- leverage works in its favor too so sometimes it was the lanky one that has the advantage over the muscle bound. If that’s the case, this this gal had the advantage.

She had very red hair and after weighing in we spent a few moments talking and sizing each other up. I, of course, couldn’t put my clothes back on and she didn’t, so we had a cute little naked chat. This is a time when you try to get into the mind of the opponent and try to psyche them out. It only lasts until weigh-in is over.

“It’s going to be tough today. I’ve never wrestled out of my weight class before.” she said.

“I’ll go easy on you.” I replied back.

“I would be forever grateful if you did. You wouldn’t want to hurt a poor little girl like me, would you?”

Poor little girl? She was taller than me by about four inches or so. Yeah, I was heavier but she wasn’t some poor little girl. I knew her game. We don’t always get to talk with our opponents but it had always been a little different all the previous times I did. That is, all the previous times I had wrestled guys. Today was a first for me.

“You just watch your head and you won’t get hurt. By the way, I’m in The Program this week so I won’t be getting dressed. I hope you’re okay with that.” I told her.

“Well, what a coincidence. I’m in The Program too. I hope you don’t mind wrestling me while I’m nude.”

Oh shit, shit, shit! I have to wrestle a naked girl while I’m naked myself? We’re both going to be rolling around the mat naked. Okay, I know this is like every other guy’s dream, but it was going to be a serious distraction for me. I could barely keep my boner in check in practice with Audrey and I know her. This was some strange chick here, and I just can’t do this. I’ll have to talk to the coach about it.

After the last person weighed-in we split up and went to our own locker room where the rest of the team could get dressed. I changed my shoes and grabbed my headgear and was ready. That’s all I had to do. However, I think everyone saw how upset I looked. Audrey approached me once she was ready.

“You okay, sport?”

“I don’t know, Audrey.”

“What’s the matter?”

“Didn’t you see? I have to wrestle a girl.”

“Ooooo, that’s scary.”

“Can it, Audrey.” I knew she was being sarcastic and I wasn’t in the mood.

“You’ve wrestled me and even Cheyenne. What’s the big deal?”

“This girl’s in The Program too. We’ll both be naked out there.”

“You’re not naked. You’re wearing shoes and you’ll be wearing your headgear.”

“Very funny.”

“It’s nothing, Logan. Don’t let it get to you.”

“Easy for you to say.”

“Sorry, champ. Just go out there and do it, okay?”

“I’ll try.”

“Good.” Audrey walked away, and then Cheyenne approached me.

“Logan, don’t let her psyche you out.” she said.

“What am I going to do?”

“You’re going to go out there and wrestle.”

“I can’t. It’ll be too distracting.”

“How?”

“What if I get a hard on?”

Cheyenne looked down between my legs. “Too late.” she said.

I looked down and saw that she was right. “Damn!”

“Oh, come on. It’ll go down as soon as soon as the whistle blows. You know, just like all the butterflies in your stomach going away. Remember?”

“I remember you telling me that at the first match.”

“I was right, wasn’t I?”

“Yeah, but this is different. I’m going to ask the coach if I can forfeit.”

“You can’t do that.”

“Why not?”

“You’ll be letting the team down.”

“I’m only on JV, remember? I won’t be letting anyone down.”

“You’ll be letting yourself down.”

“The school has already done that by putting me in The Program during wrestling season.”

“You’ll be letting me down.”

“You?”

“I believe in you, Logan. Go out there and wrestle. If you can’t do this in JV what makes you think you won’t be letting us down when you’re on varsity?”

“I doubt I’ll ever get to be on the varsity team.”

“Not with that attitude. Attitude is the number one attribute for success here. If you don’t do this you’ll never make it, Logan.”

“Fine. I’ll do this. Just for the record, I think it’s wrong for a guy and a girl to wrestle naked unless they’re in bed.”

“Maybe we could talk the coaches into putting a bunch of cushions and some sheets out there for you if it’ll make you more comfortable.”

I laughed. Cheyenne was as a much a coach to me as the coach himself. She did wonders for my attitude. I would do this for her.

EMILY

During the wrestling matches the junior varsity team goes first and since I’m a JV cheerleader I cheered for them. There weren’t enough cheerleaders on the JV squad to throw me up in the air so I didn’t do any flying. I just cheered with the rest of them on the floor doing your basic dances and shouts. However, we were encouraged to explore and experiment. Me and some of the others had been practicing the Melbourne shuffle which is a type of dance. I don’t think I’m bragging when I say that it looked pretty cool especially with a bunch of us doing it all together.

We did a few of the dance moves and got what little crowd there was in the bleachers riled up. It wasn’t much because school was still in session and those in the bleachers were students who had gym last period. They got a free pass for phys-ed because of this. Once JV was finished school would be done too and then the varsity team would be wrestling after school. The crowds would be bigger then because people would be off and free to come watch.

Before the wrestling started each team sent out a representative -- the team captain -- and they flipped a coin. I don’t know what that’s for. What difference does it make in wrestling? Anyway, for JV, there’s no captain. Each JV wrestler takes turns at it. I was kind of hoping it would be Logan but it was someone else, Reston, I think who was a bit bigger than Logan but not exactly a heavyweight.

Charlie came out and was the first match of the day. As he wrestled we cheered but it was more like just “Go Charlie”. We only did our formal cheers in unison, or in harmony as Brooke liked to say, in the time between each weight class or between periods. There were two periods per match for JV and three for varsity. The JV matches go fast.

Next up was Logan and he was wrestling ... a girl? No shit! Seriously. It was a girl from the other team and she was out there naked, just like Logan. Oh, this promised to be interesting. I don’t know if this has ever happened before.

Now, usually during JV events there is much talking and people are just generally not interested except those on the teams and the cheerleaders. Not now. Everyone in the gym knew something was special about this and the gym got quiet. I’ve never experienced this before. It was kind of eerie.

The two walked toward the center of the mat, Logan from our side, the girl from her team’s side. The coaches talk to the wrestlers right before they go out there but I have no idea what they say. Our coach likes to slap the wrestlers on the butt as they go out there but it didn’t look like Logan got the usual swat on the ass. That was probably Logan’s idea. Logan walked out nonchalantly like a stroll in the park. He was relaxed and that’s a good sign.

The girl, on the other hand, ran out to the mat. The only thing she wore was a head piece. She didn’t even have shoes on like Logan did. They shook hands, the referee pointed them to their sides, looked at the timer desk, then the whistle blew.

LOGAN

I was going to do this. I knew what had to be done and I would not let Cheyenne down. I was going to beat this bitch. We shook hands, I took my place and put on my ‘fight face’. The whistle blew and the match started.

Cheyenne was right, as she invariably is. The butterflies in my stomach immediately disappeared like it always does. I wasn’t aware of that at the time as I never am because I’m totally focused on the match. My hard on had disappeared a few minutes before so I really never had to worry about that. We were wrestling.

We circled each other. I was looking for an opening but upon focusing on the girl’s chest I became mesmerized by the outline of her breasts as she bent over. Unfortunately, that made me lose concentration. She dove in, grabbed my legs and down I went on my back. I immediately turned over to my front but she had the takedown and already two points.

I’m fast though and before she could get control I escaped and we were back up on our feet and I had a point. The score was two to one.

Again, those tits caused me to lose concentration and my opponent got the takedown. Four points to one and I was on the bottom. She wasn’t strong enough to get me on my back but I wasn’t quite wily enough to get the escape this time. I almost got up but she grabbed my foot before I could get away causing me to trip.

We traded moves back and forth. I got a reversal, but she reversed me almost immediately. We got two points each: six to three.

I went to do a sit-in, which is a move almost exactly what it says -- you sit up and transfer your weight backwards and from there you usually roll to get the upper hand. My opponent moved back, which is the classical counter for a sit-in and I ended up on my back. She jumped on top. I was now on my back and bridging to get out of it but the tactile sensation of the girl’s naked body on my naked flesh caused me to pause, but only for a second or two I thought before I regained focus. I squirmed out and over onto my stomach but not before she gained three back points. Three, damnit! I almost got away for the escape, but not quite before the buzzer went off announcing the end of the first period.

It was nine points to three as I walked to my side of the mat between periods.

“What’s wrong with you?” the coach asked.

“She’s ... she’s...”

“She’s what?”

“Soft.”

“You damn right she is. You can kick her ass but you lost your focus, Logan. She never should have gotten you down. You hear me?”

“I do, coach.”

“What happened when she got you on your back?”

“It was...”

“What?”

“Her softness.”

“Holy shit, Morris. This is just like in practice with Audrey, isn’t it?”

“I’m sorry. That won’t happen again. I’m just not used to this.”

“Not used to it, hell. What about Audrey? Hasn’t she taught you anything?”

“I never practiced naked before. We never practiced naked.”

“Well maybe we should make Audrey practice in the nude from now on.”

I caught sight of Audrey run up to us.

“You called me, coach?” she asked.

“What? No.”

“Sorry.”

“While you’re here see if you can talk some sense into Morris.”

“Sure thing, coach.” she said. Then she knelt down next to me. “How’s it going, hotshot?”

“You can see yourself.”

“All I see is that your boner has returned.”

“What?” I questioned, looking down at my crotch. She was right. “SHIT! Damn her tits.”

“Relax. Make use of it.”

“How?”

“Like in practice. Hit her in face with it. Make her lose her concentration.”

“Oh, uh, okay.”

We didn’t have any more time. I had to go back out on the mat. I was starting down six points and it’s too bad there’s only two periods in JV. We get a third one for varsity matches but not JV. I was going to have to go all out.

I didn’t really know if Audrey’s advice was sound but she had never let me down before. I would embrace my inner hard-on for this chick. The key to it all was not losing sight of what was important -- the match over this girl’s firm titties. I have to remember that, and if I can’t then I’ll have to hit her in the face with my hard on. Say what?

For the second period one of the wrestlers begins in the down position. That would be me on the bottom this time. That was determined at the beginning of the whole thing by a coin toss. It could have been the other way around but that’s the way cards, um, the coin, falls.

The whistle blew and I blasted out of there for the escape. I was too quick for her this time and I wasted none of that time in taking her down. I gained three points, one for the escape, two for the takedown. The score was now nine to six.

I was riding her for a while. No, not like that -- get your mind out of the gutter. I was on top for the first time in the match and I was working on breaking her down. I got her arms down and she was flattened underneath of me on the mat. I had to turn her over so I moved around to the side to put her in a half nelson. When I did I caught sight of her fine-looking ass. In the middle of the wrestling match I could feel my dick grow harder. Damnit, not now.

As I rotated I went a bit too far and she got back up on her knees then stood up but I was still on her and grabbed her right ankle from behind and literally shoved it up that sexy ass of hers. My hard on accidently caught her in the ass and the curve of her buttocks guided my erection right to the crack of her ass. It didn’t penetrate but we could both feel it. Down again she went, this time with her right leg bent and me on top and my dick settling in her back at the top of her butt crack.

I went to the side once again to get a half nelson and the girl turned once more but I went to the other side this time and tried to catch her on her back. The thing was, going to the other side was taking the long way around compared to her roll so she was back on her knees and too far away from me to prevent her escape. She gained a point for that.

Ten to six. I had to work fast so as both of us reached for each other I ducked under her arm in a move known as ... a duck under. It worked great -- I was a few inches shorter and was so fast there was nothing she could do. I was now behind her, my dick again tickling her in the butt crack as I grabbed her ankle from below and drove her flat to the ground once again.

Talk about dicey! As we came down I landed on top and slightly behind. My dick nearly ended up pile driving itself this time into her pussy from behind where it could have disappeared. That would have raised a few eyebrows. I wanted to ask the ref how many points that would bring and for whom but I didn’t have the time. Anyway, leave it to my dick to remain hard.

I put all my weight on top of her yet I couldn’t prevent her from crawling her way up. However, I ended up with the takedown. Ten to eight!

I could probably go all day letting her escape and taking her down but I’d only gain one point at a turn and I didn’t have the time. I needed two points to tie, more to win.

I was on her left and she turned into me. I decided to go to the other side and rode her by spinning around her back to the right. When I did you know what happened. Wait for it ... my rock-hard pole smacked her in the face. This period it was her turn to be distracted.

From her right, I put my arm around her neck and pried her over onto her back. I had her now! I cranked on the nelson and stopped her from bridging out. Her shoulders were down except her left one, which was about an inch above the mat. I needed to get it all the way down; at least I was still getting back points. How many I’d get depended on the time.

I was cranking and putting my strength into it. I had the strength and now I finally had the leverage on her. My right arm was so far in there that my pits were in her face. Eat my underarm hairs, bitch! It was only a matter of time now.

Closer and closer her right shoulder got to the mat. I was just about there.

BZZZZZZT!

The buzzer announced that time was up. The match was over. I had almost pinned her but I ran out of time. At least I would get back points out of it. Was it enough?

We walked to our respective places near the center of the mat and the ref called out the back points. He pointed with one hand to his back and with the other held up one finger. One point? Is that all? I looked at the scoreboard. It was still ten to eight before the back points. I now had nine. Nine phreaking points! Not enough to win or even tie. I was beaten by a girl! A lighter, weaker, naked girl, to boot. She sure was pretty though.

The naked girl took off her headset letting down her red locks of hair and leaving her now absolutely naked and she jumped up and down then ran back to her team. I slouched and ambled back to mine. I was defeated and felt like shit. I walked to the back of the team area where I sat down, put my head between my legs and wept. Nobody approached me. It is best to let an athlete alone during moments like this.

EMILY

I thought Logan was going to win. Why didn’t the ref give him the pin? We all saw it. He had that girl pinned! I cheered and cheered and cheered. I wanted him to win so much. He didn’t do so good in the first period but he killed it in the second. I felt so bad for Logan when he lost and it was by one stinking point.

Even though our team won the whole match I felt bad about it and I’m sure Logan did too. I couldn’t talk to him until the match was over, including the varsity matches. He ran into the girl’s locker room before I had a chance to get to him. I keep missing the guys I need to talk to. First Jay, now Logan.

Before the last match of JV there was an announcement made -- the girls’ volleyball team had won tonight. They were on their way to the state tournament no matter what. At least it was some good news. If I timed it right I might just be able to make it when the team bus pulled up and get a chance to talk to Jay as he got off the bus. I had to run.

LOGAN

I made it into the showers before too many cheerleaders got there. I wanted to take my shower and get out of there. I, of course, had to wait for the whole team to be released together so Audrey and Cheyenne followed me into the locker room.

“Hey, Logan.”

“I’m not in the mood, Cheyenne.”

“What mood?”

“I don’t want to talk.”

“Fine. Don’t talk. You did good.”

“I let you down.”

“The hell you say.”

“What?”

“You didn’t let me down.”

“I lost. Remember?”

“So?”

“I’m supposed to win.”

“Why?”

“Because that’s what you’re supposed to do.”

“No, you’re supposed to give it everything you got and you did.”

“It wasn’t good enough. I was distracted.”

“You regained your focus. I saw you. If you were wrestling varsity you would have won.”

“How’s that?”

“She was winded. She was weak. A few seconds more and you would have had her and if it went to a third period you’d have mopped the mats with her. Do you know how easy you made that duck under look?”

“Yeah, well there wasn’t enough time.”

“How about a consolation?”

“What?”

“Let me see if I can fit all of your bone down my throat this time.”

“Not today. I’ve lost my hard on, Cheyenne.”

“Come again?”

“I said no. I’m not in the mood.”

“What about me, sport?” Audrey said to me.

“Sorry, Audrey.”

“Being turned down is a first.”

“Look, Audrey, I’d love to but not now. Maybe tomorrow. In fact, I’ll do both of you twice, but later. Okay?”

“Yeah, sure. Are you going to be like this tomorrow if you don’t win again?”

“I doubt I’ll be wrestling another naked girl. What are the chances?”

“I don’t know, but you should still be ready.”

“I will. And Audrey?”

“What?”

“Thanks for your advice. I owe you one.”

“Alright.” Audrey said as she walked away. I was sitting on a bench with my face in my hands.

“She’s right you know.”

I looked up and Cheyenne was standing naked above me.

“Yeah?” I said.

“You’re no loser. You did good out there.”

“Not good enough.”

“I’ve lost plenty matches too, Logan.”

“You won today. Congratulations.”

“Thanks.”

“I wasn’t ready for this: wrestling naked against a ... naked girl.”

“Is the fact that enemy was a girl or was it because she was naked?”

“Both.”

“I see. I’m sorry. I wish there was something I could do for you.”

“There is.”

“What?”

“Let me eat your pussy.”

She blinked a couple of times and said, “You want to give me head?”

“I missed my chance yesterday.”

“So, you did notice.”

“Damn straight, I noticed. We ran out of time or something. Plus, Ariana says she’ll kick my ass if I don’t.”

“Well, we wouldn’t want your ass kicked by a girl twice in one day, would we?”

“Shut up.”

“Do you still want to?”

“Do you?”

“Hell yes.”

“Have a seat.”

It’s true that I wasn’t in the best of moods, but I really wanted to do this for Cheyenne. She’d been a good friend throughout the years that we’ve known each other and I felt that I did her wrong yesterday. In my defense, I’d never had such an experience and yesterday afternoon with the cheerleaders and my teammates, it kind of caught me off guard. But now I was going to do something about it.

It had been a pretty bad second half of the day for me. It started out okay but then turned to shit. I wanted to make it better and I wanted to do my best for Cheyenne.

I knelt down in front of her and spread her knees out. She really had beautiful thighs with long smooth muscles. I kissed her sexy knees. Before this moment I never thought of knees as being sexy. I then kissed her pussy. Unlike Skylar, unlike Audrey, and unlike Emily, Cheyenne didn’t shave her pubes. She had the black forest going on down there but it didn’t stop me.

I looked up and smiled at her. “Remember. You’re supposed to give me pointers on my technique.”

“I am?”

“Yeah, or Skylar will kick your butt.”

“I’d like to see her try.”

“Me too. I love a good catfight.”

“Shut up and get to work.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

I began with kisses like Cheyenne and Audrey did with me yesterday. I don’t know exactly why, but it seemed like the right thing to do -- start slow and continually speed up. It worked. After a little bit Cheyenne was actually humming.

“Mmmmmmm.”

I had my hands all over those magnificent thighs of hers, feeling, rubbing, massaging. When I had reached the point where I was giving it my all, my hands roamed up to her hips and I held her tight as I pushed my mouth tight against her pussy and ran my tongue all over but staying away from her clit. Cheyenne was squirming pretty good by then. Finally, it was time and I ran my tongue over the top of her pussy and I kept it up until she made me stop.

“Aaaaa! Enough.”

“Are you okay?”

“Oh God, Logan. That was more than just okay.”

“So, did I do good?”

“Yeah, you did good.”

“I’m happy that you enjoyed it, Cheyenne. At least I did something right today. So?”

“So, what?”

“You’re supposed to critique me. Is there something I can do better?”

“I don’t know. Maybe?”

“What?”

“You can use your hands.”

“I used my hands.”

“No, here.” she said pointing to her hairy pussy.

“I should rub your pussy?”

“Not exactly. Here.” she said. “May I?” Then she reached for my hand. “Put your finger out.”

“Okay.” I said pointing my index finger. She pulled it to her snatch and pulled my hand into her. I caught her drift and penetrated her vagina with my finger.

“Oh, yes. Rub it around. All around.”

I did as she asked.

“That’s good. Now point your finger up.”

I extended my finger.

“Not like that.” she said. “The other way ... Oh yeah, like that. Ooooo.”

“Should I rub it up there top?”

“Un-huh.”

“It’s rough.”

“Unnnnngh.” was all she said. I looked up and saw that her eyes were closed.

“Looks like it must be nice for you now.”

“Do that when you lick my clit.”

I took the hint and started licking her.

“Eeeeeeee!” she shrieked while I felt her shake. “Okay! That’s it! Stop, stop.” she ordered.

I stopped. I was a bit worried.

“Alright?”

“That was intense, Logan. A little too intense.”

“I’m sorry.”

“You need to give a girl a little time to come down first.”

“How long?”

“I don’t know. A minute or two.”

“Should I wait a few minutes and we’ll do it again?”

“Let’s wait until tomorrow.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I’m done for the day, Logan. Thank you.” She was still breathing hard.

“Wow. Well, thank you. Ha, now Ariana won’t kick my butt.”

“She should kiss that cute little butt of yours instead.”

“Ha-ha-ha.” I laughed. “You tell her that.”

“I might. Now it’s your turn.”

“No thanks. I’ve had enough for one day.”

“You have?”

“I’m not in the mood like I told you. Maybe tomorrow.”

“I want to know what you taste like, Logan.”

“You already did that yesterday.”

“No, I didn’t. Audrey did.”

“Oh, that. Well, there’s plenty of time for that.”

“Maybe next week we could...”

“Yeah. I’d like that, Cheyenne.”

“Let’s get cleaned up.”

“Sounds like a plan. You look like you need help getting up.”

“Nope. I’m fine. Just need a minute.”

“I’ll wait for you.”

We took our showers together, soaping each other up and down. My goodness Cheyenne had a big back for a girl. It was a lot to cover in soap but sexy as hell. By the time we were finished my hard on had returned. I let her soap it up but I didn’t let her get me off. I just didn’t feel like it would be right after losing.

Somehow, maybe by instinct, the cheerleaders in the locker room let me and Cheyenne alone. I’m sure they could see that I didn’t want to talk about it. By the time I made it to the clothes bin, Emily had gone. I would have liked to talk to her but it’s just as well. I’d see her tomorrow anyway.

EMILY

I was dressed and on my way toward where the team busses stop when I ran into the volleyball team. I must have spooked Jay. I saw him going the other way as everyone else. Everyone else was between me and him and they were all big too. There was no way I was going to catch Jay again. Damn.

I saw Sue coming my way. Maybe she could tell me what’s going on with Jay. “Sue!” I yelled.

“Hi, Emily.”

“Can we talk?”

“I guess so. Can I get my stuff first?”

“Go ahead. I’m still waiting for my ride.”

I met Sue out by the school entrance after she changed and got her stuff. We were just around from the clothes boxes.

“So, what did you want to talk about, Emily?”

“Guess.”

“Jay?”

“Bingo.”

“He’s upset about what happened last week.”

“Is that why he won’t talk to me?”

“He didn’t want to talk to me either, Emily. He’s taken a vow of abstinence this week. Crazy boy.”

“Why?” I asked. That didn’t sound like the Jay I knew.

“To make up for last week, I think.”

“He might need a whole month to make up for last week.”

We laughed.

“Sue.” I began. “I want to thank you for Saturday night.” I meant what I said. I didn’t want Jay to get taken advantage of or get hurt that night. You see, I called Sue and she went to Addison’s place and rescued him. I was very grateful.

“No need.” Sue told me.

“But you took care of Jay.”

“And you were concerned enough to tell me.”

“Did you know he made Chrissy pass out at the party by eating her out? I mean she really lost consciousness. She said it was the wildest thing that ever happened to her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.