Keeping Busy - Cover

Keeping Busy

by Dr Scribble

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Scribble

Incest Sex Story: Filling the wombs of mother and daughters in the house with babies requires lots of energetic fucking. Luckily, young Tommy has three times the energy and stamina of his dad - but both girls seem to really enjoy their father's bigger cock and copious ejaculations filling their baby-baskets several times a day.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Pregnancy   .

One

I watched as my younger daughter wrapped her legs round her brother, using her heels against his butt to make sure his prick was as deep inside her as it could get. Karen wanted his baby juice deposited as close to her womb as possible. Tommy was quite old enough now to blow a man-sized wad of potent sperm into the cunt of either of his sisters, and occasionally, even his mother, and all three women seemed to love being filled with family seed. Neither Tommy nor I went very long without one of the girls or my wife making proper use of our cocks.

Carrie was getting a bit too big for a full-frontal, missionary-style fuck, but she quite liked getting a cock inside her from behind. Diane, my wife, tries to ensure she gets a fair share of spunk from the men in the family, sometimes getting her brother, Frank, to visit, if Tommy and I are busy fucking the girls – or, just being busy, doing something else. Frank’s wife knows about the relationship Frank and Diane have shared since they were in their teens. Her family background is much more conventional, with no incestuous sex, and dating banned until she was sixteen. Anyhow, she doesn’t object when Diane needs to borrow him. Actually, Carrie ‘borrowed’ him once, when he’d come over to service his sister, and working out the calendar, it’s quite possible that the baby she’s carrying could be his, since she was at her most fertile time, and while Frank stayed with us for three days, he spent much of the time pumping his spunk into her instead of her mother – who I was keeping busy.

Anyway, we don’t think it’ll be long before Tommy succeeds in knocking his other sister up ... or maybe I will. He packs more sperm into her, several times a day, than I do, but Karen quite likes sitting on my lap watching the television with my cock stuffed up her crack. Of course, eventually, she gets another pussyful of my spunk. If her mum isn’t in the kitchen, making dinner, chances are she’ll be sitting on the edge of the dining table with her knees wide apart while Tommy gives her a good reaming.

So two, and sometimes three, virile men are managing to keep three fertile and fuckable women happy.


Tommy, in Karen’s bed, was on the short strokes, and she was encouraging him to dump his sperm in her baby-basket, while I was balls-deep in Carrie. Being around 35 weeks along hasn’t diminished her desire or stopped her feeling horny. And she seems to prefer the cock of an older man in her – me or her uncle Frank – than she does her younger brother.

Of course, Tommy has the great advantage of having more stamina. He can usually fuck Karen (or whoever) until he blows his nut, then rest for twenty minutes before fucking her again, resting, fucking, resting ... et cetera, until she is sated and gets him to stop so they can both get some sleep. Carrie seems quite happy to have one long, leisurely fuck and then go to sleep, maybe waking early enough to fuck again before she has to get up.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! ... Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!” cried Karen. I could just see where Tommy’s cock vanished into the girl’s gash, and the tube on its underside as it began packing wad after wad of sperm into her. Diane, on the other side of Karen, had one hand on Tommy’s rump, pushing him into her daughter.

Karen’s cries sent me over the edge, and I pressed my cock hard into Carrie and held still while it jerked and throbbed and spat my hot, potent sperm at her pregnant uterus. Carrie’s cunt milked on my cock all the while, and she grunted quietly, in a satisfied sort of way, which made me feel proud of doing a good number on her.

I’m pleased that Diane doesn’t object to the girls beginning to help her out with the babies. I mean, of course, not just taking turns at feeding them, changing them and taking them for walks, but actually getting pregnant by their father or brother (or uncle!), and having them. Since we won over a million pounds on the lottery, we’ve been able to afford a houseful of kids – and even a bigger house – and she decided that as long as she could still have babies, the girls should be allowed to have them too.


It had been a year ago that the cheque had cleared, and we really did have a seven-figure bank account. Diane had sat back from the computer while it logged her out of online banking, and turned to me, standing just behind her chair so I could see the amazing total, too.

“You realise something?” she asked. “Having no more need to work, being able to afford having the children educated at home...”

I knew that Diane had wanted more babies but we had had to stop after three simply because we hadn’t been able to afford more. She put her arms round me, rubbing my prick, which began to stiffen.

“We can have all the babies we ever wanted.”

As she spoke, she insinuated a hand between us and rubbed my cock through my trousers.

“I know,” I said.

I hadn’t actually thought about our new-found wealth this way – actually, I was thinking about buying a new Aston Martin or Lamborghini – but Diane was right: we could definitely afford to have more children. I let her steer me into our bedroom and strip off my clothes before stripping off her own and falling back on the bed with her legs far apart.

I grinned then settled down between them and brought my mouth to her pussy lips. There was no chance I’d be fathering another child on her this time, because she still had the implant in her arm, but I had no doubt she would have it removed in a matter of days. Still a fuck is a fuck, and I’m not one to turn down an opportunity to fuck my wife. Still in her mid-thirties, she’s a very attractive woman, and one accomplished in getting what she wants. On this occasion, she wanted my cock in her cunt, filling her with baby juice.

She held my head hard against her pussy as I licked and sucked and used my tongue on her. Her thighs clamped against my head from time to time, and her hips sometimes jerked when she found it impossible to hold still while I reamed her out with my tongue. She was pouring juices, and my face was quite wet by the time – quite soon after I started on her – she moaned and grunted through an orgasm.

When she recovered from it, she pulled me up until I could kiss her stubby nipples. I licked and sucked them, recalling it had been many years since the last time they had yielded milk, but that, probably within a twelve-month, they would do so again.

She grabbed my buns and pulled until we were face to face and my cock was poised barely an inch from her opening. I edged forwards until I felt her pussy lips surround the head, pulsing so it felt as if they were trying to suck me in.

“Fuck me, Darling. I want you in me. Now!”

I eased into her, feeling the walls of her vagina stretch round my cock, clutching at it warmly and welcoming me into her nest. It was as I finally jammed it all the way in, so the head was nudging against the entrance to her womb, that I caught sight of Carrie and Karen in the doorway, watching us with interest. They were joined by their brother. All of them were staring with eyes the size of saucers.

The sensations in my cock grew stronger as Diane began to hump up at me, only then realising I was distracted and discovering the cause. Her response surprised me.

“Come on, fuck me, Darling. Fill me up with your baby-makers. Let’s have more babies. I want another – now!”

I thought she was babbling, until I saw both girls beginning to rub their mounds through their clothes. Tommy was rubbing his cock. Even while I watched, he grabbed Karen round the waist and slid his hand up her skirt. She didn’t seem to mind one little bit. He dropped his trousers and turned her to face him. Bobbing down, he fisted his cock, pushed her skirt up, and notched it into her opening. As he straightened up, her feet left the floor, and she wrapped her ankles behind him, resting against the wall as he began to thrust into her.

It was too much for me, and I lost control, jamming my cock hard into Diane, and pumping her snatch full of my baby-makers. Spurt after spurt, splat after splat, I shot my hot, white cream into my wife, while she moaned happily and pushed back at my prick. A moment later, Tommy stiffened and jammed his cock hard into his sister, and I knew he was doing the same as me – filling a willing cunt with his sperm. From somewhere, my balls found one more dollop of semen to shoot into my wife’s thirsty cunt.

But then, my son did what I can’t, at my time of life: he set Karen down on her feet, pulled his dripping and cum-streaked prick out of her, turned to his older sister and had her grab the door frame for support, bending her over, lifting her skirt, and after fingering her wet hole for a moment, he took his cock in his hand and wiped it around her opening, before popping it into her, shoving it all the way in in one thrust. Carrie squealed happily and spread her feet further apart to allow him greater access.


Since that day, nearly a year ago, sex had been freely available to every member of our family. Having been ‘opened up’ by Tommy, both girls had cast curious eyes on my bigger cock, and eventually granted it ingress, egress and regress, to their ripe bodies. At first, I had been able to shoot much larger wads of spunk into their thirsty snatches, but with time and practice, Tommy had caught up and could now flood their bellies as much, if not more than me. He had the advantage of youth, too, and needed very little time between fucks to recuperate.

Tommy began to thrust in and out energetically, while Carrie moaned and wiggled her backside. He reached round her and under her top, grabbing her swollen tits, and running his fingers over her very gravid belly. I was glad to see my son still giving his elder sister a good seeing-to this far along in her pregnancy.

The baby should be here in the next few weeks, and I guess it won’t be too long afterwards that Carrie is able to fuck Tommy and me again, in the manner we all seem to prefer – missionary. I know the medics advise waiting around six weeks, but I guess Carrie will do her best to start fucking sooner than that.


Baby Jack arrived a bit early, and Carrie showed us all how good a mother she will be to him. Naturally she fed the boy on ‘draught’ rather than ‘bottled’, and sometimes, Tommy or I (or both of us) were invited to finish draining her if Jack fell asleep before he’d finished the job. She enjoyed drinking our ‘cream’, too, in the weeks after giving birth, when her cunt was too stretched and tender for her to fuck Tommy and me properly.

Fortunately, Karen was doing an excellent job of taking care of us men-folk. She’d stopped wearing underclothes round the house, just a light sun-dress, so any time Tommy or I wanted to fuck her, we could just lay her on the carpet, the sofa, across the kitchen table or one or other bed, lift her skirt out of the way, and stick our rampant cocks in her hole.

Diane was also getting the benefit of our household being ‘one woman down’, and had also given up wearing anything under her very short skirts. I think Tommy enjoyed fucking his mother once in a while as a change from his sister. For me it was the other way round: fucking Karen seemed to put more lead in my pencil than I’d had for a long time. Maybe the first signs of a swelling belly had something to do with it. Both Tommy and I hoped the baby she was carrying was ours, but one thing was certain – the baby’s father was one of us. I’m certain Karen had had neither the time nor the inclination to look for sexual satisfaction outside the home, since the girl barely went an hour between fresh injections of baby-cream from one or other of us.

Jack was four weeks old when Carrie sought out Tommy and suggested he try fucking her properly. I was a bit miffed, because I’d always had a suspicion that Tommy had fucked Jack into her, and I wanted her next baby to be mine. Anyway, that first fuck from her brother hurt, and Jack had to pull out and squirt his jizz all over her belly. I know this because I was watching from the doorway, having been passing through the living room when Carrie had leaned back on the sofa, put one leg up, along the back, the other on the floor, and grabbed Tommy’s pecker. Neither he nor I was wearing more than a polo shirt so that our sexual equipment was as handy for the girls as theirs was for us.

She’d fed his hosepipe in, but it was clear after just a few strokes, that she was not enjoying the fuck, and after a while, she pushed him away, just about the time his hips had speeded up. When his cock popped out of her, as I said, he began firing long ropes of baby juice along her belly and up to her breasts.

I smiled to myself. It seemed that I still had a chance to knob my older daughter with my baby, if I could keep Tommy off her long enough.

Karen was in the bathroom, bent over the washbasin half an hour later while I powered my prick in and out of her wet, clutching pussy, leaning over her so I could sniff the sweet scent of her hair as I rutted and reamed.

“Oooh, Daddy, Daddy,” she moaned, raising her head to look at the sight in the mirror of her being well-fucked by her lusty father.

I felt the twinges signalling that my cock was ready to do its duty.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.