Double Twist - Cover

Double Twist

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 192

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 192 - Jacob and Cindy move things to the next level when they audition at the National School of the Arts. And the National Service becomes the focus of the pod as they progress into Jacob's senior year with unexpected consequences. Playing, touring, dancing, running, and making love are all part this group's rise to fame and perhaps infamy in this penultimate volume of The Transmogrification of Jacob Hopkins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Sports   Alternate History   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

“No matter how corrupt, greedy, and heartless our government, our corporations, our media, and our religious & charitable institutions may become, the music will still be wonderful.”
—Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country


OUR WEDDING NIGHT WAS SPENT naked and loving, like wedding nights should be. We ordered room service to the two-bedroom suite in the hotel and an entire staff served our dinner. As soon as we shooed them out of the suite, the robes were dropped once again and we used only half the number of chairs as there were people in our pod. Each of us held a lover on our laps. I held Rachel and nibbled on her as much as on my food. Next to me, Joan held Beca. Desi held Sophie on the other side. Across the table from us, Donna had Cindy on her lap, Nanette held Brittany, and Livy had Em perched on her.

Our parents and families had left for the airport soon after the ceremony was completed. We invited Remas to stay with us but she protested that this was a special night for our family and she’d declined to join in it at this stage. She promised to be waiting at the apartments when we got to DC, though.

So, at last, we looked around at our lovers and mates and giggled just a little. What were the odds that we’d actually pull off creating a family out of such different people and be loving and supportive to each other? I loved every one of these women—no longer my girlfriends, but my life partners. I’d call them wives.

No matter how we wanted to all be cuddled together, there just isn’t a way twelve humans can comfortably sleep in one king bed. The suite was plenty big, so we moved the furniture back as if we were camping and just tossed all the bedding we could find in the middle of the floor. We smoothed things out, but inside half an hour, the whole thing looked like a tangled nest. We weren’t trying to make the rounds and see to it that each of us made love to each other. We’d been together long enough to know we’d all get a turn and if it didn’t come quickly enough, we’d let someone know. But Saturday night, I made love to Rachel, Livy, and Donna while touching and petting all our other lovers we could reach. For the next week, we had only one other responsibility. We were going to spend a lot of our time making love.


The train ride from Boston to DC was a little longer on Sunday than the seven-hour express that ran hourly on the weekdays. The coach was only half full and we had plenty of room to spread out in pods of four, facing each other. And there was a little loving that took place on the train, too. I’ll say I’m not all that enthused about bathroom sex on public transport, but when Em bent over with her butt toward me, it was no problem for me to slip inside. We both whined as the rhythm of the train rocked us together and apart until we climaxed. After the fact, there was no place comfortable to cuddle in the bathroom, so we pulled our clothes together and she sat on my lap kissing me for another hour as we got in and out of New York.

I thought the other passengers were pretty considerate of our make-out antics. A lot of places I’d seen people get pretty snooty about young people publicly displaying their affection. When we rolled into Union Station in Washington and I stood up to collect our bags, I noticed three neatly printed signs over our seating pods. “Newlyweds.”

We collected the signs along with our luggage.

Remas was at the station to meet us with a super stretch limo that we barely all fit into with our luggage and instruments. The driver took us across the bridge to the apartments in Arlington where we’d stayed a few months earlier. We all knew we’d be floating from bedroom to bedroom among the four of them and that there might be anything from one to five in a room on any given night. This time, we made sure Remas was staying with us by the simple expedient of getting her undressed and hiding her clothes.

“Why are you treating me like one of the family when I declined to join the partnership officially,” she whimpered as she was sandwiched between Desi and me. Desi and Rachel were the most comfortable with Remas through sheer exposure as they roomed together at least part of the time.

“We’ve tried to explain to you,” Desi said. “Do you have wax in your ears? We love you and we’re going to do everything we can from our side to show you belong with us. You were right in your decision. You haven’t spent enough time with all of us to be sure. So, we’re trying to change that and give you all the opportunity possible to get to know us. Intimately.”

“You’re so sweet, Desiree. I do love you, you know?”

“Yeah. But right now, would you rather have my tongue between your legs or Jacob’s cock?”

“Yesss,” Remas whined. Desi and I helped her legs part. Desi pushed a bounteous boob into Remas’s mouth while I seated myself in her pussy. I think I have nail marks on my side where Remas was pulling me forward.

I love feeling my cock in Remas. She sucks at me and bucks against me with abandon. And when Desi finally moved to keep from smothering her, we saw that look of blissful abandonment on her face that I adored so much. I have an opportunity to see different girls in orgasm on a regular basis. So shoot me. I don’t care if you’re jealous. What I know is that each one has a different look when she tightens up for the little death. I’ve been lost in Rachel’s eyes as her orgasm takes us in a spiritual transcendence. I’ve been lost in Livy’s fierceness, in Em’s surrender, in Donna’s openness, in Nanette’s quiet intensity, in Cindy’s uncontrolled tossing. You get the idea. Each one is different. Each one feels different when she comes on my cock, whether it is Joan opening and relaxing around it or Brittany seizing up and clamping down. Sophie is most likely to come completely off the bed (or any surface) as she wraps her legs and arms around me. Desi is more likely to try to wear me out before she’s exhausted herself. And Beca has—that one time—a look of utter amazement that such a thing can happen. But none are like Remas. Her look of beatification is devine. Sheer joy washes over her face when we couple. I swear I can nearly see a halo appear around her head. The smile on her face looks like it will never vanish. And, in fact, I’ve woken up in the middle of the night next to her and have seen that smile still playing on her lips.

Yes, we need to know each other better. The rest of us had twenty or more years of common experience, living in the same neighborhoods, going to or teaching in the same schools, working in the local businesses. Remas had some catching up to do. But I wanted to see that look of bliss on her face as I pumped my juices into her and she sighed out her orgasm. I wanted to see it often.


Even though we were on our honeymoon, Cindy and I had to rehearse. We had a big concert coming up on Wednesday. I still hadn’t told any of my mates the details, so only Rachel knew.

“I think you need to tell them,” Rachel said to me as we walked hand-in-hand around the campus. Cindy and I had been rehearsing in a recital room at the school and our mates brought us lunch. Rachel pulled me away before we returned to practice, asking to go for a little walk. I breathed in the scent of the blooming cherry trees. The first week of April was certainly the right time to come to the nation’s capital. What a beautiful city. “Everyone needs time to prepare.”

“What kind of preparation do we need?” I asked. “I don’t want people—especially Cindy—getting all uptight about it. It’s just another performance.”

“Shopping,” Rachel grinned at me. “We’ll make sure Cindy is relaxed. Nothing like a new dress and a spa treatment to take your mind off a silly thing like a concert at the White House.”

“That’s precious,” I laughed. “I’m always focusing on the wrong thing, aren’t I?”

“No. You are always focusing on us and that is exactly the right thing, lover. You take care of us in so many ways.” She swung my hand and turned me so I could kiss her. “Desi and Sophie are staying with you and Cindy this afternoon. The rest of us are going on a scouting expedition. Remas and Donna have been working on locating potential places for us to live. Tomorrow afternoon, we’ll go shopping and Wednesday morning we’ll go to the spa. Then you’ll have time to work on your music for a while before the limos pick us up for the dinner.”

“God! Do I need a tux? I didn’t even think about that.”

“No. Our instructions indicate this is strictly informal, meaning suit and tie but not formalwear. This dinner has not been announced on the Washington social calendar. It is not an official state dinner or official dinner. There will be about fifty guests, including the twelve of us.”

“Thirteen? Remas is invited, isn’t she?”

“Yes, but under a separate invitation. She is going as an administrator for Dr. Donahue. Having fifty guests means there will be about a hundred attending. These people don’t go anywhere without an aide.”

“We should go back and break the news. But, Rachel, there’s one other thing I need to make sure we’re clear on. I plan to dedicate the concert for our live stream.”


“My lovely wives,” I said. “Rachel and I need to come clean. We’ve known for a few weeks what the venue for Wednesday’s concert is. I made the decision to keep it to ourselves until after our wedding so we wouldn’t get distracted. We all know it’s an intimate setting with dinner and our concert.”

“We’ve all figured out that it’s going to be some special affair for the reform commission and maybe key members of the OCS,” Sophie said. “They’re being awfully close-mouthed about it, though.”

“Dinner will be at the White House,” I said. My wives all looked at me blankly. Beca’s eyes, popped open.

“Wait! You mean the president’s White House? Like dinner with the President of the United States?” she asked.

“Yeah. There wasn’t anything we could do about it so Jacob and I just kept with the official line that it’s an intimate dinner and concert,” Rachel said.

“Why bother to tell us now?” Desi said, sinking into her chair. “Couldn’t you have waited until we were on our way?”

“I didn’t want to die this week,” I laughed. “Rachel has a shopping trip planned for you all tomorrow afternoon. I know you’ll all want pretty new dresses. Then a spa Wednesday morning so we’re all relaxed and ready for the evening.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.