Double Twist - Cover

Double Twist

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 183

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 183 - Jacob and Cindy move things to the next level when they audition at the National School of the Arts. And the National Service becomes the focus of the pod as they progress into Jacob's senior year with unexpected consequences. Playing, touring, dancing, running, and making love are all part this group's rise to fame and perhaps infamy in this penultimate volume of The Transmogrification of Jacob Hopkins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Sports   Alternate History   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

“What’s good for reform is bad for the reformers”
—Loren D. Estleman, Gas City


Even with Leslie and Celia joining our group at the hotel, I had to keep the promise I made to Cindy. It was fine. After they’d been washed, massaged, oiled, and petted, we left the two girls in one of the rooms together and the rest of us divided up among the other rooms. Cindy and I found ourselves in a room with Rachel and Livy. When we went to the airport the next afternoon, they would be flying with Remas all the way back to DC. The rest of us would be headed to Indiana where several sets of parents would be waiting to pick us up at the airport.

Cindy was soon caught up in her fantasy, and found Rachel and Livy helping her along. I fully intended for Cindy to have at least one orgasm for each stop on our ‘world’ tour. Rachel and Livy made sure of it. Cindy was fascinated with the way I played with her nipples, rubbing my precome over them and then having Rachel suck it off while I switched sides and Livy made a meal between Cindy’s legs.

When Cindy went down on me, Rachel went down on her and Livy rode my face. My first full load nearly choked Cindy when she was trying to scream out an orgasm. We moved directly to vaginal intercourse and while Livy and I kissed and fondled, Rachel rode Cindy’s face. Once again, Cindy’s usual loud declaration of her satisfaction was smothered in Rachel’s pussy. I rolled aside and Livy sucked our combined juices off me as Rachel fell forward and did her best to vacuum out Cindy’s pussy.

It took a bit for Livy’s intense ministrations to get me ready for a third round as Rachel drove Cindy to an additional, though muted, orgasm. Then it was bottoms up for Cindy as she parked her face between Livy’s legs and I plowed her asshole. Rachel and I kissed while I fingered her to another come. Cindy was in another world. I’d lost track of how many orgasms she’d had but when Livy called out her climax, I drove hard into Cindy’s ass and came as she screamed out a very Happy New Year, then passed out.

Livy cuddled our youngest lover and went to sleep as Rachel and I held each other and whispered well into the New Year.


“From my observations, you seem to have accepted Cindy as an adult and aren’t letting the old man distort your thinking about her,” Rachel said between kisses.

“I killed him,” I sighed.

“What?”

“Oh, I still have his memories, but I’ve killed off the old buzzard. He was in the way of me growing up in this world.”

“How so?”

“Old men become more and more conservative the longer they live. That means cautious, too. I could never have stood up during our concerts and said what I did if I let him control me. He’d have wanted me to be careful—to choose my words more carefully. Not to rock the boat too much. He’d have said I needed to protect our admission to the National School. He’d have been careful not to offend anyone that could make things harder for me. It’s understandable. It’s what we call learning from experience as we get older. Identifying situations that could be harmful and avoiding them. He was standing in the way of me living in this world. So, I killed him.”

“Are you okay, Jacob? That ... How could you... ?”

“Rachel, he wanted to stay outside the house and let Peyton die alone while we waited for people who knew what they were doing. I had to fight him all the way in to her. It was hard enough to fight the terror of this body squeezing through and into spaces I knew I couldn’t back out of. I couldn’t continue to live this life with his hanging over my head.”

“My poor baby,” she said as she held me and cried.

“He wouldn’t have let me near Cindy. She’s too young. She’s vulnerable. Once he was gone, there was no problem for me to accept Cindy as my peer—a little younger, perhaps, but every bit as ready for love as I was. It extends through our whole family. How I treat each of you. When I let my balls do the talking. How to love each of you. He was filled with worries that we were in too deep, that my older lovers would grow tired of having a kid in their lives. How my younger lovers would react if they knew I was an old man inside. I couldn’t live like that, Rache. I need to live in this life, not in the past.”

“I love you, Jacob. I loved you when you were an old man and I love you as a teen. I’m glad you have become who you are.”

“Love me, Rachel. Show me that we are who we are supposed to be.”

I’d been limp as a wet noodle. It didn’t take long, though, for Rachel’s loving to bring me back to attention. Yes, after three orgasms that night, I wasn’t shooting a full load, but Rachel brought out the best in me and we spent as much time as possible gently moving together. And when we reached our climax, we could see in each other’s eyes an intensity that dwarfed the strength of our orgasms.


The Tournament of Roses Parade started with live coverage at eight in the morning. We all gathered in one of the rooms, and brought all the pillows from all the rooms so we could lounge next to each other. Celia and Leslie had no difficulty being nude with us. We didn’t try to make out with them or make love to them but let them luxuriate with showers that had unlimited hot water and shampoos that made them smell fresh. We just held them with us as part of our extended family.

I’m not that keen on parades. All the devotion of those volunteers who decorated forty-some floats with fresh flowers. Marching bands. Drill teams of horses decked out in show regalia. It seemed like such a waste when stacked up against the horrors of what the service had done to some of our young people. I’m sure the volunteers who decorated floats felt they had given their all but they only worked like crazy people for the night before the parade. It was nothing.

It was near the end of the parade that a ribbon started scrolling across the bottom of the screen that said, “Stay tuned for an address by the President of the United States.” What? That was crazy. The president was going to talk to America on a Saturday at the end of the parade? On a holiday? Last year, the festivities had been interrupted by news that a National Service Corpsman had blown himself up at the border. Everyone was on edge as we prepared for a war with Mexico. This was crazy.

And after the last float, a caravan of black vehicles followed with the president waving from an open car. I didn’t think they had let the president ride in an open car since Jack Kennedy was shot. The caravan stopped in front of the reviewing booth and the president mounted the stage to applause from the crowd who didn’t know what the hell was happening. She took the podium.

“My fellow Americans, this address is not a State of the Union to be delivered to the joint houses of congress. It is not the announcement of a national emergency. But nonetheless, I bring you news of grave importance. Four weeks ago, the National Service Review Commission with sponsors in both the house and senate, presented a service reform bill as we promised to do before the winter recess. It was blocked for hearing in the Senate and tabled in the House. Your congressmen went home to families and friends without so much as a reading. The Senate Leader has declared that no reform bill will ever be heard by the senate.

“Very well. Article 53, passed eight years ago, vetoed by the president, went into effect through constitutional mandate. The article includes the management chain for the National Service, placing it under the President of the United States with the same terms as the constitutional directive that the president will be the commander in chief of the Army and Navy. We saw a grave miscarriage of that power when the former president invoked a passage that gave him the right to freeze all leaves and discharges from the service due to the national emergency. When I took office, I reversed the executive order that declared the national emergency and congress passed a bill revoking that specific power.

“Congress did not, however, revoke any of the other measures that brought the Civilian Service Corps under the executive branch. As our congress has refused to hear a reform bill, I am invoking the powers given me under the existing legislation to manage the service and to correct many injustices. Effective at midnight Eastern Time last night, I have issued an executive order that the entire policy and procedures manual of the National Service be immediately replaced with a newly drafted manual created by the National Service Review Commission. I have transferred all authority over the service from the management of our military to the newly created National Service Oversight Committee, consisting of the members of the former Review Commission.

“The following changes will take place immediately. All service personnel who have nobly served in the fields to put food on our tables for six months or more will be transferred on Monday to other operations. In each month thereafter, we will continue to transfer people out of the fields to other jobs more suited to their aptitudes, accelerating transfers until no one is required to serve more than three months in the agricultural division unless they specifically volunteer for extended service. We are transferring into the agricultural services, volunteers and corps members who have shown a high aptitude for physical labor and agriculture. We will be able to keep all essential agricultural jobs staffed through this effort.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.