Double Twist - Cover

Double Twist

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 171

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 171 - Jacob and Cindy move things to the next level when they audition at the National School of the Arts. And the National Service becomes the focus of the pod as they progress into Jacob's senior year with unexpected consequences. Playing, touring, dancing, running, and making love are all part this group's rise to fame and perhaps infamy in this penultimate volume of The Transmogrification of Jacob Hopkins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Sports   Alternate History   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

“This I want to believe implicitly: Man was born for love and revolution.”
—Osamu Dazai, The Setting Sun


By the time Lacie left, the rest of the pod had begun to arrive. Cindy and I needed to get some practice in for our new set. We’d record at Joan’s mother’s house next weekend and release it to patrons on the twenty-third. We’d decided to play this set from music when we recorded rather than from memory. We needed memory freed up for important things, like the concert tour in December. By late afternoon, those of us who had been wearing clothes had lost them and we were all relaxing and cuddling in the sunroom. I loved the sight of my eight beautiful girlfriends naked and just enjoying touching each other.

Personally, my hands and lips were well occupied with Cindy. Once she’d pulled off her last article of clothing she crawled into my lap and we started kissing and petting. Cindy had become comfortable with opening her body to the touches and caresses of her pod mates, including me. She no longer hesitated to stroke my cock trapped between her thigh and my stomach as I caressed her breasts. Cindy had filled out in the past year. Her breasts were a firm handful. Her hard nipples jutted away from the pink areolae like a beacon begging for attention. I did my best to give them all the attention they wanted, both with my fingers and with my lips.

But making out wasn’t all we were doing. We’d all discovered long ago that we could enjoy the kisses and touching longer if we were discussing more mundane things while we stimulated each other. I’m not sure if the conversation distracted us from digging deeper into sex or if the petting distracted us from getting into heated conversations. Regardless, we talked as we loved on our partners.

“We’re all set to record at Sharon Long’s house on Saturday afternoon,” Donna said. “Sophie and I went over this morning to check the space. Most of you have been in it and will be comfortable there. We met John there and he has two new camera people he’d like to assign to do a simple recording for his class. I think it will work well.”

“Joan is going to come home. She’s only taking a long weekend, but she’ll get here Friday and leave Monday afternoon,” Beca said. “She has some samples of a new site design she’d like to roll out before the holiday concert tour.”

“And Livy finishes her NSO training Friday,” Nanette said. “She’ll be here by Saturday morning. She said she had an inkling of where she’d be assigned as a permanent station and it would be easier for us to get to her. She wouldn’t say where, though, until she gets the assignment.”

“I invited Remas out next weekend,” I said. The conversations in the room all stopped and even Cindy grasped my hand, held against her breast, to look at me. “We need to start working on the holiday arrangement,” I explained.

“What are we playing for the concert?” Cindy asked. “Have you chosen the music yet?” We’d agreed that she would put together the two recorded concerts for October and November if I’d take charge of what we were working on for the holiday concert. Donna was the only one who knew what I’d chosen because she had to license the rights. She looked at me over Beca’s head and grinned.

“Yeah. I have a ton of work to do on it, in addition to Remas doing the arrangement. It will require brainstorming from all of us—especially Sophie, Britt, Desi, and Cindy—but everyone needs to have their opinions heard on this.”

“So, tell us!” Desi said. “I’m dying of suspense here.”

“Music from Sergio Leone’s spaghetti westerns,” I said. Everyone looked at me blankly. “Like we did for The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.”

“What the hell does that have to do with Christmas?” Brittany demanded.

“Absolutely nothing,” I said. “We are going to be one hour of a three-hour show. What do you suppose those other two hours are going to be filled with? Honestly, you can only take so much Christmas music. I know because I played every Christmas song I could find when I was trying to decide what we should play. There was simply nothing that said ‘Marvel and Hopkins.’ Last year, our Christmas concert was tangoes. We already established that we don’t do holiday music just because it’s a holiday performance.”

“Why that movie music?” Desi asked. “I mean, I love it because there are some great vocals. What we did with GBU was phenomenal. But ... Oh. My. God. You’re going to start a revolution!” I grinned at her. The chatter in the room went wild so much I couldn’t understand anything anyone was saying. So, I returned to kissing Cindy and let my hand drift down her torso and between her spreading legs. She was wet and slick. I wanted to taste my partner’s juices.

“Will it be okay?” she whispered as she gripped my cock and slid her hand up and down its length. “Will the school get mad at us?”

“So far, they’ve encouraged us to express our opinions in the performances. We’ll find out how serious they are. And I don’t plan to start open rebellion. We’ll be performing for huge audiences of agricultural workers and other people in the National Service. They’re going to come to the performance thinking the service is tossing them a little entertainment in exchange for the heinous labor they’re being forced into. I want to give them a message that says we have not forgotten them and we are working for reform that will free them. I want to give them hope.”

Cindy’s hips were moving as my finger found her clit and began rhythmically strumming it. She bucked against me and I slid a finger into her wet channel. She tried to get her lips on mine, but she was so lost in the sensations she couldn’t control where her head faced. I just lowered my face and caught her nipple between my teeth to tug on it. Cindy’s scream brought the rest of the room to silence.

“Are you okay, sweetheart?” Donna said as she knelt beside us. My finger was still buried in her channel. Cindy revived and started stroking me again. “You know you’ll make a mess there soon?”

“Yeah. Have you ever watched it come out?” Cindy’s voice quavered. “It’s awesome. I promise to clean it all up.”

“Besides Jacob’s finger, what got into you?” Beca asked as she joined us and kissed Cindy’s face. Our youngest girlfriend found her lips and drank deeply.

“Um ... Yeah. Sex. But I love it when Jacob talks about our music and what we’ll do to change the world with it. It’s ... um ... like talking dirty to me. If I’d been able to move, I’d have jumped on his cock and ... Oh, God! Look! Here it comes!” I was past the point of no return and hearing how close Cindy had come to fucking me put me over the edge. I dug my fingers deeper into her pussy and felt Donna’s tongue lapping around them to get to Cindy’s clit. I threw my head back as shots from my prick arced over Cindy’s belly and splattered all the way up to her breasts where Beca was busy sucking. Cindy screamed again.


Despite her bold statement, Cindy didn’t get a chance to clean up the mess. She was limp as a wet noodle. Nanette scooped her up and carried her to Donna’s shower where Donna and Beca got it running and the three bathed our girlfriend.

I was pretty shot myself. Sophie, Brittany, Emily, and Desi wiped me off and led me upstairs for a shower and to toss me on the nearest bed to ravage. Sometimes it’s great to be ravaged after I’ve had a massive come like the one Cindy gave me. It made all four girls have to focus and try hard to get me hard. Some of the techniques they used included poking nipples in my mouth while my limp penis was being sucked, planting a wet pussy on my face, and making out with each other. By the time I came again, I’d had my revived cock in each of the four girls and we’d all heard the familiar sound of Cindy coming again echo up the stairs.

I slept soundly.


Desi and Cindy joined Nanette, Emily, and me for the trip to Pokagon Sunday. We swung by and picked up Jock. It was like having the team bus and the fan bus all rolled into one. It was only an hour’s drive on Sunday morning to get to the State Park. The run this year was too late to catch the high school 5k and 10k competitions as they’d already finished sectionals. But the half-marathon was the last qualifier for running in the state finals Thanksgiving weekend at IU. Being qualified for state finals this year required that you finish one of the qualifiers in less than two and a half hours. I’d been well under that in both my previous races. I knew there were three other qualifiers in south and central Indiana that I hadn’t gone to. Out of the six races, I anticipated there’d be a hundred qualifiers for the half marathon. Although separate awards would be given for men’s and women’s champions, all divisions in the race would be run together. In Bloomington, the race was also open to the public, as were all the qualifiers. There simply weren’t any other alternatives for running half marathons.

“What’s the strategy for the race today?” Jock asked Nanette. He was officially my coach but Nanette had managed most of my training this season.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.