Double Twist - Cover

Double Twist

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 168

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 168 - Jacob and Cindy move things to the next level when they audition at the National School of the Arts. And the National Service becomes the focus of the pod as they progress into Jacob's senior year with unexpected consequences. Playing, touring, dancing, running, and making love are all part this group's rise to fame and perhaps infamy in this penultimate volume of The Transmogrification of Jacob Hopkins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Sports   Alternate History   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

“Exerting yourself to the fullest within your individual limits: that’s the essence of running, and a metaphor for life—and for me, for writing as a whole. I believe many runners would agree.”
—Haruki Murakami, What I Talk About When I Talk About Running


28 SEPTEMBER 2021

I only did ten miles yesterday. Nanette says my goal this week is to stay loose and not try to set any land speed records until Saturday. Very funny. I’m glad she’s running the Covered Bridge Half Marathon with me. She could have entered the full marathon but I think she’s backing off her distance for a while. Emily is running the 5k. Jock is getting me out of school early on Friday so we can make the drive to Rockville and get in before dark. He wants us all to get a good night’s sleep before we run Saturday morning.

And we have a new addition at Mad Anthony that I get to try out this afternoon. There’s a new 10k course that starts and ends at the school. I’ve no idea how Jock or the athletic department got access rights to the wooded areas we’ll run through. He sent us out on a light jog yesterday to get a look at the trail. There are a couple of sections that run along paved road and a few that are on gravel roads, but most of the route is grass, including the part that runs under the power lines. That’s a little freaky, but we’ll get used to it. Today he wants us to do a swing pace run on the trail and pay attention to anywhere there’s a problem on the course. It will be my last 10k run with the team. We’re hosting the 10k sectionals on the seventh. The whole state tournament for 10k is separate from the standard cross country sectionals. From here on, I’m focused on the half marathons.

And orchestra. Our fall concert is on the fifth. Today and Thursday, I’ll be going straight from cross country practice to orchestra rehearsal. I guess LeBlanc got what he really wanted. I won’t be playing guitar at all during this concert. It will strictly be the viola da gamba. I guess it makes sense. It holds up much better to the overwhelming sound of the orchestra than the guitar does. Cindy and I aren’t doing a duet during this concert but we’ll each have short solos.

When are Cindy and I supposed to have time to put together a recording for October and an hour-long program for the California tour at Christmas?


“I’m bummed we won’t be able to watch you run this weekend,” Beca said. She sat on my right at our table and Brittany had me sandwiched in on the left. Both girls seemed especially cuddly today. I noticed Desi and Cindy were very cozy as well. It seemed so strange to be only five at our table this year.

“Is it my imagination or are we all a little clingy today?”

“Sometimes it hits me that I’m a senior and this is, like, it, you know?” Britt said. “It’s like the big countdown has begun and everything we know is going to end. We’ll be thrown out of the school and told to go serve our country. My youth is ending.”

“Um ... we still have eight months of school left,” I sighed. “Not that I don’t share some of your same feelings, but I’d really like to focus on having fun as a high schooler for a while.” It seemed like the three years since I woke up in this body and this world had flown by. I was so focused on succeeding as a musician, I hadn’t even been writing anything but school assignments. Getting involved in this whole deputation thing with the National School had just made more pressure. I’d been given the opportunity to do my life over—granted a different life in a different reality—but I’d approached so much of it as if I was still eighty and not seventeen. My plan for the weekend was to run a wide-open race on Saturday and then fuck Nanette and Emily all night long. I didn’t want to think about careers or National Service or responsibility.

“Let’s have an orgy tonight,” Desi said. “Fuck studying. I’m sure Donna would go along with it. You don’t have to participate if you don’t want, Cindy. But you should know that if you come up to me with your clothes off, you’ll find my face between your legs pretty quickly.”

“Um ... I still have to go home at ten,” Cindy squeaked. “School night rules. Can you finish by then?” We all laughed at her concern. Damn! I’d thumb wrestle Desi for the privilege of getting my face between those legs again. I’d been there once in Washington two and a half weeks ago. I was definitely interested in a return visit.

“I’ll coordinate with Donna,” Beca said, thumbing her phone. We had to leave the lunchroom and return to class. Cindy and I sat in our chairs in orchestra and LeBlanc started us right back into rehearsal.


Jock had me run a light 5k and work upper body for a while, but my practice was easy and I was feeling pretty fresh after I got a shower and headed out to the farm. The late September weather was glorious. It had been a sunny day in the mid-seventies and was only just beginning to cool down when I pulled into the drive. It was only about four-thirty and still almost three hours until sunset. When I walked around the deck to get to the back door, I saw a truly inspiring sight. All eight of my local girlfriends were dancing naked in the middle of the driving range. They were holding hands and skipping in a circle and laughing. I stopped by the back door and stripped, not bothering to go into the house. In a matter of a few minutes, I had joined the circle with Desi on one side of me and Sophie on the other as we laughed and skipped a zig-zag path around the well-maintained ten-acre lawn.

As we danced, we also got passed from person to person, getting more and more involved in the touches and kisses that went with dancing naked together. Beca jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as we kissed and danced around. I could feel my cock bouncing against her pussy and felt her stimulating herself as she bounced up and down. Then she was off and I had Donna in my arms, both of her butt cheeks held firmly in my hands as we kissed and gyrated, pretending to dance.

When Cindy captured my lips, my cock was slick with precome and trapped between us. Holding her breasts and butt in my hands was heavenly and her hand snaked between us to stroke my slick cock.

“I really want you,” she said. “If we don’t get to make love tonight, we will soon. I wish I could sleep with you every night.”

“Mmm. We’d have company most of the time. I hope you are planning on that.”

“Oh, yeah! I think tonight, though, I’ve got a date with Desi.”

We moved apart and spun in the circle from partner to partner. Brittany did an imitation of Beca’s jump into my arms, wrapping legs around my waist. She’s a little bigger than her aunt, but was no problem at all to carry around. She had a different idea altogether of what would happen when we kissed. She pushed a hand between us to guide my cock directly to her opening and slid down on it.

“God, Brittany! What are you doing with your muscles?” I gasped as I felt her clamp and release with her pussy.

“I’m dancing with my pelvic floor,” she giggled. “Oh! You’re so deep.”

“I won’t be able to hold you like this for long. I’m getting weak.” I heard a loud smack and Brittany jumped on my cock. That was a great sensation.

“Ow! I’m being good!”

“I can see,” Nanette laughed from behind her. “I just don’t want Jacob injured before the race.” She wrapped her arms around us from behind Britt so the girl was held up by her posting position on my cock and I was kept from falling forward by Nanette’s support of the two of us. Brittany renewed her pelvic dance.

“Yes! Yes!” Britt cried as she bounced between Nanette and me. My voice echoed hers as I felt the full tension of an impending orgasm in my balls. Brittany slammed her mouth against mine and her tongue down my throat as her pussy vibrated with a powerful orgasm. My cock erupted in her.

That was it for me. With the helping support of Nan, I sank to my knees, Britt’s legs still around my waist. Once we were on the ground, we continued kissing and Nanette managed to maneuver into a position where she could join in the kisses. As we caught our breath, I saw the dancing had wound down and we were all in little clutches of lovers. I shrank out of Brittany’s hot pussy and felt our combined juices run down my balls.

“There’s food,” Donna called.

“Yeah. And yummy girls,” Beca added, kissing Emily. We all stood up and headed for the house.

“I wonder if we can get us all in my shower at once,” Donna giggled as Desi stroked her bottom and nibbled a shoulder.


Donna’s shower was big but getting all nine of us into it proved to be impossible, though a lot of fun trying. We had water all over the floor of the bathroom by the time we were finished and I’d had intimate contact with all eight girls, including running my fingers through Cindy’s slit.

We’d bought a supply of the hugest softest towels we could find and dried each other. Then we hit the kitchen and all joined in making up a huge salad. Donna had cubed ham and cheese that we sprinkled liberally over the top of our bowls before choosing the dressings we wanted.

I noticed we were only taking up about half the number of chairs as there were butts at the table. Cindy was straddling Desi, her small tiddies mashed up against Desi’s big boobs as they fed each other. Sophie sat across my lap and kept readjusting her position to be sure my cock was at attention. Beca was in a similar position with Donna as Emily and Nanette had Brittany lying across them. Bits of salad and a lot of dressing fell on Britt as they fed each other. Emily and Nanette had no difficulty licking the bits off her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.