Double Twist - Cover

Double Twist

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 158

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 158 - Jacob and Cindy move things to the next level when they audition at the National School of the Arts. And the National Service becomes the focus of the pod as they progress into Jacob's senior year with unexpected consequences. Playing, touring, dancing, running, and making love are all part this group's rise to fame and perhaps infamy in this penultimate volume of The Transmogrification of Jacob Hopkins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Sports   Alternate History   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

“I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, ‘Aw shit, he’s up!’”
—Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience


SCHOOL WASN’T WAITING for any of us. We were studying for all we were worth and feeling behind from day one. We maintained the system of everyone coming out to the farm on Wednesdays to study, though with Donna, Nanette, Emily, and me living there full time, the rest of the pod was welcome any time. The rest of my cross country training that week was focused on the first 10k meet on Saturday. We did weight and sprint training on Monday and interval training on Tuesday and Wednesday. I knew Thursday, Jock would send us out for a timed 10k to see if we stood a chance in the meet Saturday.

Cindy and I met with Ms. Devine Wednesday morning to work on arranging. We were definitely not going to be ready to arrange the Glory soundtrack and practice it in the time we had left. Donna got a response back from TriStar Pictures with details on rights and it seemed we could get them at a reasonable rate, especially if we were doing our own arrangement.

“You need to call her,” Cindy whispered in my ear. I’m not sure how it happened that the two of us were in bed together without any pod mates chaperoning. I hadn’t made any big moves on her and wasn’t sure what her intention was. She wore a T-shirt to bed, but it was short enough for me to catch a glimpse of her naked pussy so I’m not sure what good it would do if things got out of hand.

“Really, Cindy? Did you like her enough to have her work with us?”

“Yeah. I did. I know she was flirting with you outrageously, but she was kind and respectful and showed a huge amount of talent. It might not work out later, but right now, we need her.”

“You know I’ll do it for you,” I said. “But you need to work on something, too. I’m handling too much of our post show conversations. You need to take a bigger part.”

“I’m taking speech this year. It’s so hard for me to interact with people unless I have my flute between us. That’s why I like talking to you. I never feel like I need to talk louder or be more assertive. You always pay attention. But I’ll get better at public speaking. It’s just hard.”

“I understand. Maybe I listen better because the other girlfriends have beaten it into me. I don’t think I’m that great my...” Cindy cut me off through the expedient of pressing her lips to mine and her tongue into my mouth. As we kissed, my hand sort of acted by itself to caress her breasts and then to cup her bare butt and hold her near me.

“I’m really starting to like making out,” she sighed as she clutched herself to me. “I think I got more practice in Kentucky than I’ve ever had. Don’t you love Desi’s breasts? She let me suck on her nipple and I wanted to just go to sleep there with it in my mouth.”

“I’ve done that,” I laughed. “I’m glad you enjoy making out but we should be careful about how friendly we get when we’re naked in bed. I don’t want to do something you’ll regret.”

“I should have put panties on and left the shirt off,” she sighed. “I just ... My body wants to do stuff my head hasn’t caught up with yet. I just love being close to you and feeling your strong hands holding and touching me. I’m sorry if I’m ... um ... teasing. That’s not what I meant to do.”

“Cindy, I just want to be here for you and not pressure you. That goes for music and sex and travel and whatever else. It just gets hard sometimes. But I know how to take care of that,” I said.

“Yeah. You could walk into any other room in the house and take care of it,” she giggled. Her leg came up over mine and stroked the length of my hard cock with the bare skin of her thigh. I moaned a little. Then I felt her hand shift and stroke me for the first time. “I know what to do but I’ve never given anyone but myself a hand job. Tell me what to do to get you ready to sleep.”

“Oh, Cindy. Are you sure you want to do that?”

“Yes. I can feel you pulsing beneath my fingers. I’ve seen you explode with Beca and Desi and Brittany and Donna. Let me feel you come between my fingers.”

“That won’t take much more encouraging,” I sighed, reveling in her touch. My hand returned to stroking her nipple through her T-shirt. She shifted and pulled the shirt up under her arms so I had her bare breasts in my hand. That amped up what I was feeling and the imminence of my release. “Slick up your hand with my precome and smooth it down over the head.”

“Like this?”

“Yeah. I love the way your hand is gliding up and down my shaft. Just a little firmer at the head. Yeah. Oh, yeah.”

“Come for me, Jacob. I want to feel it in my hand. Do it.”

There was no way I could stop it. I started firing and the first shot hit my arm and dripped onto her breast. She didn’t let go and the next shot hit my stomach. There were several more small spurts and dribbles.

“God, Cindy, that was incredible.” I kissed her again and she rolled off me. I wasn’t sure what was happening until I felt her hips moving and saw both her hands between her legs, one furiously jilling her clit and the other pumping in and out. I collected a bit of the come on her chest and used it to lubricate my fingers as I rubbed and pinched her nipples.

“Oh, fuck!” she screamed before I managed to get my mouth back over hers. Cindy might not think she has the emotional maturity to have sex but she has the most vocal orgasms of any girl I’d ever met. She liked to come and let everyone know about it. There were a few more shudders from her body as she sought my lips again and pushed her fingers into her pussy.

I heard a noise and looked up to see all our pod standing inside the doorway. It was obvious from our positions and the amount of come on my stomach that we hadn’t fucked. Cindy’s pussy was still full of her fingers. Donna went into the bathroom and collected a warm washcloth and a towel. Our pod ministered to us, cleaning and kissing and holding us. Eventually I found Donna had wiggled between us, ‘just in case I needed some more direct attention,’ and Emily and Nanette bracketed us. The bed wasn’t really big enough for five, but we stacked the layers so we could all get to sleep.


“Dr. D says you are coming out in a few weeks and she wants me to be your coordinator. Since she’s my boss, I take that as an order unless you don’t want me around,” Remas said when I called her.

“We’d definitely like you to be our coordinator,” I said. “It wouldn’t surprise me if Donna contacts you this weekend.”

“Man, for an English teacher, she sure knows her way around production. And she’s so damned pretty! A girl could get lost just looking at her face. Then there’s all the rest.”

“You won’t find me in disagreement,” I laughed. “I had another purpose in calling besides discussing my pod mates’ beauty.”

“Oh, yeah. Jacob, I didn’t mean to sound like I was in lust or anything but...”

“How would you like to start your audition early?”

“What? You mean it?”

“We don’t have an arrangement for the music we want to perform in September. We were wondering if you’d take a look at it.”

“I ... Sure! Um ... what do I have to work with?”

“I’ll send some YouTube links. We’ll be working with Cindy’s and my instruments and Desi’s voice.”

“Is she the one who did the vocal for The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly? What a set of pipes, not to mention how beautiful another of your pod mates is.”

“Yeah. I could see branching off into some other themes besides just the way they performed this for the movie. The words are the Dies Irae from the requiem mass. You don’t have a problem with working on religious material, do you? I mean Christian religious. Mostly,” I asked. She made a ‘pfut’ noise.

“Most music is religious,” she said. “A lot of it is Christian. Some of it is just odes to love and poetry, but it’s all religious, just the same. I’ve played Mozart’s Requiem and, in fact, will be playing it in our 9/11 memorial concert. I only have one god, Jacob. Music.”

“Remas, I think we’ll get along just fine.”

“I’ll ask Dr. D if I can come out to work with you on the first. Until then, we can just shoot things back and forth through email.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.