Fuller House Fourth of July Week - Cover

Fuller House Fourth of July Week

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Becky Donaldson-Katsopolis is tired of the naughty family secrets and has decided to spill them all sooner rather than later, including her own. First on her list to bring in on the plan are her co-host, Danny Tanner, and his girlfriend, Vicky. This is my Fourth of July Challenge entry.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Foot Fetish  

Noon, July 4
Independence Day

“See, Billie, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” Danny asked as he lit a bong after fucking her in the backyard.

“Well, this time was up my ass ... and I have to admit that I enjoyed it ... a lot! Okay, I confess that! It was fun! Why I like rough sex so damn much is a complete mystery to me, just as is my decreasing desire to even try to help the Charmed Ones. I have no fucking clue why, but I just ... I no longer feel the urge to go out and fight demons or save the Halliwell sisters, despite what all we’ve been through ... I have no motivation, which is truly strange,” Billie replied as she took a hit of the same bong.

“That’s fine weed! I can smell it from here! That should help mellow you out and help you chill, honey!” Becky told Billie as she planted a steamy tongue kiss on her mouth.

“Yeah, it’s the Fourth! Kick back and celebrate our Independence Day together! The fireworks! The barbeque! The watermelon! The beer, hopefully not Canadian this time!” Jesse needled Joey for his fondness for Labatt Blue.

“You’re gonna be with us for a while now and you’re one of my baby mamas now, so settle in, dear,” Danny Tanner encouraged the captive witch.

“What he said! I’m just thrilled that I’m gonna be Mayor of San Francisco soon! Mayor! Sweet! I can’t wait to tell Ginger the great news! She’s gonna be the Mayor’s wife! This will be awesome!” Joey grinned while snacking a bit and grilling some baby-back ribs.

“Go ahead and call her, dear,” Vicky urged Joey, who smiled as he dialed the numbers.

“Oh, hi, honey! Hey ... I got a confession to make ... Harlan, he’s one of the men gang-banging me ... he kinda ... not-so-accidentally ... tossed out my birth control in front of me, down the toilet ... and flushed them. I have no birth control ... and they refuse to wear rubbers. What do you want me to do about it? Be a good girl ... or fuck them all and let them breed me?” Ginger asked Joey with a strong hint in her voice of her own preference for the latter.

“God, yes, let them breed you! We’ll work out a new plan later ... clever bastard! I’d have done the same thing, I think, in Harlan’s shoes. By the way, don’t ask me to explain yet, but you’ll find out how and why ... I’m gonna be the next Mayor of San Francisco soon, honey. How’s that for fun?” Joey sprung a surprise of his own on his delectable strumpet of a wife.

“Yes, honey ... do it! Become Mayor! Run, get yourself elected, make me the Mayor’s wife! That’s gonna rock! I know that certain hosts of ‘Wake Up San Francisco’ will help promote your campaign in their own not-so-subtle ways. Guys, I’m gonna become the Mayor’s wife soon! Come on, run a train on the wife of the future Mayor of San Francisco! Come on, Harlan, don’t just be talk ... knock up the future First Lady of Frisco! You flushed the meds, you take me to bed!” Ginger egged the fellas on her cruise on to gang-bang her good and rough.

“Talk to you later, babe. We’ve got ... some other surprises in store for you when you get back, but for now, love you ... good night ... and make me proud of what a hot slut of a wife I got!” Joey prodded his good lady wife to pull the best train she could with her shipmates.

“Oh, honey, you know that I will ... you do me proud, too, and not just in politics. Make sure to get you guys some more horny baby mamas who will let you guys breed them again ... and again ... again ... and again!” Ginger laughed as she blew a kiss over the phone and hung up.

“So, she’s gonna get herself bred on the honeymoon cruise ... sweet ... fuck me now, give me another chance to make the baby that Aunt Ginger can’t make with you since she’s too far away!” Kimmy begged Joey, “and don’t forget to sniff and lick my smelly feet at any point that you please!”

“Honey, you’re singing my song!” Joey whistled as he began sucking his way upward from Kimmy’s toes.

“Eww ... you’re into that?” Lola Wong now spoke up to reveal her presence among the family, which had been undetected as she simply walked through the unlocked doors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.