Fuller House Fourth of July Week - Cover

Fuller House Fourth of July Week

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Becky Donaldson-Katsopolis is tired of the naughty family secrets and has decided to spill them all sooner rather than later, including her own. First on her list to bring in on the plan are her co-host, Danny Tanner, and his girlfriend, Vicky. This is my Fourth of July Challenge entry.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Foot Fetish  

8:36 am local time, July 4
Independence Day
“Well, this omelet is certainly the bomb! How the fuck did you twins get to be such great cooks? Clearly, we underestimated both of you!” Vicky Larson asked the boys who had double-teamed her only hours back and now made breakfast for everyone.

“Just lucky, and frankly, we just didn’t find our niche until recently. We discovered that most jobs and hobbies bored us ... but we love to eat ... and cooking makes eating a lot easier,” Alex explained as he admired the dried cum stains on Vicky’s calves and thighs.

“True. Food is our real passion. It just didn’t occur to us until recently! Speaking of passions, you were ... awesome, Aunt Vicky!” Nicky admitted how much he enjoyed banging the cougar who was once more engaged to Danny Tanner.

“Oh, it was my ... pleasure for sure. You know that I’m pregnant with your brother or sister, right? Your father knocked me up! Your mother has conceived by your Uncle Danny, too. So she’s gonna give you a brother or sister as well! How does that sound?” Vicky responded with a wink.

“Sounds awesome! Two more brothers, two sisters, or one of each! Our families really will be one family now! Connected by blood ... siblings as well as cousins, right? See, I’m not as dumb as I let on, nor is Nicky,” Alex replied.

“That much is clear, bro!” Nicky agreed with a grin.

“I wonder just what is that demon’s plan, anyway. Also, what delayed your plans with Ramona? You seemed sure that you’d get the job done sooner rather than later,” DJ asked her father, who shrugged.

“The first part is a mystery to me even now. But as the saying goes, ‘don’t look a gift horse in the mouth,’ right? As for the second part, well, I ended up ... in bed with someone else first,” Danny blushed a little.

“Who? You never mentioned anyone else!” Becky asked aloud now.

“Me,” another voice spoke up.

It was another blonde with a close resemblance to Christy, in fact.

“Billie Jenkins, at your service. What’s this about demons, anyway? I tracked you back here because something troubled me ... and now I know. You’re in league with a demon? Is that why you were so damn ... studly? Not that I minded the sex. It was mind-blowing, steamy, seriously wild, kinky sex! And now ... I’m late for my period, in fact. I think that you knocked me up! What gives?” the blonde demanded answers that no one there had in full.

“Don’t bother asking them, sweetheart. Direct that question to me,” Asmodeus stated as he returned to the house, “hello, pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.”

“Haha, very cute! What is going on here?” Billie now rounded on the lust demon, a true incubus, in fact.

“Look, I’m a sex fiend. Literally. I draw power from high sexual energy, from high libidoes, from sensuality, hedonism, eroticism ... from sex, in other words! I’m an incubus! But that wasn’t the sole point of this exercise. The biggest part was to get you away from the Three, the Charmed Ones, and that has already been achieved. In that sense, Danny Tanner was bait.

“Another objective, however, was to get you to conceive by Danny and now you have. Your union will produce future issue which will be very useful to my purposes, but by no means the only such folks. In fact, the more offspring that are sired in sin, the better. Even if you killed Danny now, which you won’t, you can’t rid yourself of his progeny and you know it.

“Of course, I don’t want you to interfere with the next phase of my plan, anyway, namely getting Joey Gladstone elected as Mayor of San Francisco. Once he’s in place, Mayor Joey will become a real hit with the youth as well as women, among other communities, and the leading political machine. He’ll do a lot of good, but that will be just a means of achieving my long-term goals in my ambition to overthrow the Source and take its place,” Asmodeus revealed more, but not the whole enchilada, of course.

“And to what end? And what’s to become of me?” Billie insisted.

“Oh, you’re staying here as my guest, or technically that of the Tanners and Fullers, this household here. You won’t get out of here, won’t be left alone anymore. Strictly speaking, you’re a hostage until I determine otherwise. But you’ll grow to love it, trust me. Especially once you’ve been gang-banged enough times by the men and women of this family. Yummy! It’s gonna be wild!

“Also, you won’t be able to warn the Halliwell sisters of my plans for them. Which is good, because they can’t be allowed to get in my way. I’m tired of their active collaboration with the Elders. That business has to stop. The whole ... White-Lighter scene, you know. As the ‘Ultimate Power,’ your union with Danny will help quash that rubbish for good someday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.