Fuller House Fourth of July Week - Cover

Fuller House Fourth of July Week

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 10

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Becky Donaldson-Katsopolis is tired of the naughty family secrets and has decided to spill them all sooner rather than later, including her own. First on her list to bring in on the plan are her co-host, Danny Tanner, and his girlfriend, Vicky. This is my Fourth of July Challenge entry.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Foot Fetish  

Much later that night...
July 4
Independence Day

“My turn to get damned, oh, devil!” Ramona demanded, even as Lola waited behind her, “you scared me off before, but clearly, you’ve changed your mind, so it must not be as bad as you would have me believe ... or you thought of another way around the torment stuff.”

Fucking Vicky and Becky had opened up the floodgates, leading to DJ, Stephanie, Kimmy, Gia, Rocki, and Billie demanding that Asmodeus claim their souls for eternity. Asmodeus grinned, knowing that this indeed gave him a lot more power since he relaxed about fucking the mortals. He could insist that they do any number of tasks for him, both the men and women alike, due to knowing that they would do anything, ANYTHING, to avoid having the ladies suffer true eternal torment in Hell. A demon could get used to this!

“I want you to know that I can possibly prevent your everlasting torment in Hell, but you have to do whatever I tell you henceforth. Do you agree? Do we have a deal?” Asmodeus told Ramona just as he spent his load inside her creamy snatch, “I should point that I always impregnate women when I fuck them, girls your age, too. There is no such thing as purely recreational sex with me. Each of you now has at least one demon baby on the way.”

“Whatever ... you ... say!” Ramona panted, even as Lola insisted upon her turn with the demon, despite knowing the consequences by now.

‘Fuck me, you devil!” Lola demanded, pushing back hungrily at the incubus, her hips and ass moving in lustful strokes to work with him, “I want to be yours ... to have your seed grow inside me, a demon spawn to do your will! I think that I should tell you now that I’m actually a Satanist. Yeah, I know ... shocker, right?”

“Not really,” Asmodeus lied as naturally as if mere breathing, “I could have predicted that easily about you, given how displeased you are with old-fashioned, Christian values.”

“Yeah, cum ... cum inside me! Make me carry your devil bastard to term and foist it upon the world!” Lola sounded more precociously lustful by the minute, but that was due to her almost nymphomaniac levels of lust by now.

Asmodeus smiled as he came at last inside her yummy snatch and left her to the tender mercies of the guys. He whispered in Danny’s head, making the Tanner patriarch in turn whisper in those of his family ... to have them eat supper of leftover ribs ... and then get busy filming and all-out orgy, a true clusterfuck, a free-for-all bacchanal where no holes would be barred to anybody. Asmodeus wanted them all on the same page, and to ensure that, he needed blackmail material on the men, just in case.

It wasn’t very long before that camcorder was in action ... and so was the whole tribe. Danny found himself fucking both DJ and Stephanie in turns, going all-out on the Daddy-daughter incest, while Jesse was buried inside Gia and Rocki in a swap as well. Joey fucked Kimmy and Ramona, even as Jimmy pounded Becky and Vicky. Fernando, Mr. Wong, and Steve shared Lola, while Matt, Jackson, Alex, and Nicky used Billie. That was just the start to the fun, of course. It continued for a couple more hours of constant switching and swapping back and forth.

The group finally stopped to take a last meal break for, utterly exhausted and famished by now. It was lucky that they did so, because Nick brought back the kids at that point and they were able to get dressed with enough warning thanks to his cell call before his arrival. Everyone had a nice little second supper of leftover BBQ, with sodas for the kids and more Labatt for the grown-ups, plus a bit of Nick’s homemade ouzo (Greek vodka). If Nick guessed that anything was different with his son, daughter-in-law, and their growing family, he didn’t let on, at least not yet. He had no clue that he was about to have more grandchildren, of course, nor that at least one of them would be carried in Vicky’s womb. He certainly didn’t know that Jesse was a piss-swallowing cuckold and occasional sissy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.