The Spirit of Ecstasy - Cover

Preview

The Spirit of Ecstasy

by TonySpencer

Copyright© 2019 by TonySpencer

Romantic Story: Harry is a salesman and he uses his Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow as a prop to help him attract new business to buy his screws, nut and bolts. Then he meets a female managing director, rare in 1975, named Mrs Gina Tremblett, who decides to use him as an escort to help cope with the prejudices of a male dominated business world. Harry agrees to help in the spirit of altruism, but will the Spirit of Ecstasy intervene?

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Introduction

“The Spirit of Ecstasy” is the name of the flying lady emblem affixed to the bonnet of almost every Rolls-Royce motor car made since 1911. The sculptor was Charles Sykes and he was commissioned by John Douglas-Scott-Montagu, later 2nd Baron Montagu of Beaulieu, for his own 1909 model Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost. The actress/artists’ model used to pose for the sculpture, and the predecessor known as “The Whisperer”, was Nelly Thornton, who worked under the stage name Eleanor Velasco Thornton. Nicknamed “Thorn”, she was Montagu’s secretary on his publication “The Car Illustrated” from 1902 until her death in 1915 and was Montagu’s mistress almost from the start. His first wife was well aware of the relationship and apparently got on well with “Thorn” and even corresponded with her when she accompanied Montagu abroad on their last fateful journey.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.