Jessica's Ordeal - Cover

Jessica's Ordeal

Copyright© 2019 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Prudish Mormon housewife Jessica Cox was not prepared for what began that dinner party night as she and her high society friends were collected by federal compliance officers to help "deprogram" them of their existing morals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Jessica found herself penetrated in all three holes now, airtight for the umpteenth day in a row. She was in a box or container of some kind, with one hole on each side. Even the hole that wasn’t used to penetrate her was still used to shoot cum at her, getting it in her hair. The box was held up in mid-air to enable better penetration from all angles. Every day for the past several days, she had been washed clean and allowed vitamin supplements as well as fluids, even graduating to juices and smoothies, but by no means limited to these. No solid food was permitted yet, though.

Who fucked her each day? The same men or other men? Would she get fucked again the next day? On average, she was fucked several times, then licked clean and made to lick others clean. She was then forced to strap on a dildo and thigh harness and take one as well. She was made to suck what she knew to be tits, too, even drink breast milk, which proved sweeter than expected. She was required to let others suck at her teats as well.

Then, of course, she was bound to spreader bars, rape racks, pillories, etc. and taken that way was well as spanked, paddled, and flogged a bit. She was put on Sybians, bound to a St. Andrew’s Cross, all kinds of things of that sort as well. By the end of the day, each day, she was desperate for food of any kind, and then for a bathroom break ... and then sleep. She was also pretty sure that she was drugged on a regular basis, as she often felt just a bit disoriented and her memories were a haze quite often.

When sleeping, Jessica could swear that she heard voices telling her things, giving her verbal instructions, commands, etc. in her dreams. She thought at first that it was divine revelation, but it was soon clear that the messages from these voices told her to sin, repeatedly and pointedly. They told her that her purpose in life was to be a slut wife, to service her husband, look the other way whenever he screwed around or even join him and the others, and to spread her legs for damn near everyone. Even so, she found herself slipping into easier acceptance of their suggestions, even as part of her mind still resisted the conditioning rather doggedly.

Today, however, when the gang-bang ended, she was washed immediately, and then placed in a very recognizable dental office chair. This was something that she didn’t realize until her blindfold was removed and she was handcuffed to the seat. Before she knew it, a needle was inserted into her gum and she passed out. She was in deep slumber for who knew how long, only to be jolted awake an hour later.

“Congratulations, my dear lady. You’re now the proud owner of a fine new pair of dentures. Do you like them? Yes, I’m afraid that all of your natural teeth were extracted while you were out of it, every last one of them. On the plus side, no more tooth decay and the like. We can’t drug you anymore, which you must have suspected, or make you fast, since, well, quite frankly, you’re pregnant,” the dentist now informed Jessica, much to her shock.

“I’m ... pregnant?” Jessica felt very dizzy and stunned now.

“Yes, which means a change of routine for you. No more drugs. Regular meals. Which means that the normal processes of keeping you in line have to be sacrificed for the greater good. Then again, this whole business was designed for the greater good, anyway. Now you’ve been bred by one of our fine men, though we don’t know which one yet,” the dentist continued in a rather deadpan manner.

“Who are you?” Jessica demanded now.

“Dr. Evan Schneider, Lieutenant Colonel in the Army Medical Corps. Of course, you were also immunized against all known STIs and HIV. I doubt that you realized this fact, but we have now managed to prevent syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, etc. Prior to the immunization process, we just euthanized most victims wherever we found them. You’d be shocked at what we can do nowadays.

“This is the new world order in which you find yourself, Jessica. It’s best to adapt to it. Which is why you’ve received instructions in your sleep. This is why you’ve increasingly accepted your fate, haven’t you, even if you don’t know what it properly is? Only part of you is still putting up what is increasingly token resistance. After all, you enjoy it, don’t you, what is done to you on a daily basis since you came to join us?” Dr. Schneider confronted Jessica, who bit her lower lip as she nodded.

It was true. Like the little slut that she was, Jessica enjoyed being taken, over and over again, forced to violate her wedding vows and delight in her own adulterous ways. She could tell herself that it was Stockholm Syndrome or something else, or that she was raped, Even so, the more she experienced the constant assaults, the more she enjoyed and even craved them. She still hated them, too, though. It was a war between the old Jessica, prim and proper Mormon wife, and the new Jessica, the inner hussy breaking free of said moral prison. What the hell was wrong with her?

“I ... shouldn’t. This is ... wrong. It’s a sin against my Heavenly Father. It’s not what Christ taught us. It’s not what the Church, what the Prophets, have taught us. It’s contrary to the Bible, to the Book of Mormon, to the Doctrines and Covenants, the Pearl of Great Price. It’s totally against everything that I was ever taught in Sunday School and in my ward ... It’s ... adultery. It’s a sin. It will cost me eternal life, this pleasure, which is a tool of the Devil!” the old Jessica dared to defy Dr. Schneider for a moment there.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.