Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 50

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

February 8 – 10th, 2007, Thursday-Saturday

THURSDAY

Carol

She sat at the family table, sipping her coffee.

“It’s too early for this...” Carol muttered. “So, you’re the candidates for marriage to my son.”

“Yes Milady,” one of them answered.

“Three submissives...”

“Yes Milady,” another replied.

“What are your names?”

“Velma, Penelope, Bella, Milady,” said Bella, pointing as she named them.

“And why, Bella, isn’t there a selection of Dommes here for us to choose from?”

“Milady,” Bella replied, “not one of the younger Dommes wanted to wed your son.”

“Way too early for this shit,” Carol said. “Wait here for a few moments, please. Connie, get them whatever they want to drink.”


In less than ten minutes Carol returned with Dommi.

“Tell Mistress Dominique what you told me.”

After Bella repeated what she’d said, Carol gave Dommi a questioning look.

“You, what’s your name?” Dommi said to the oldest looking of the subs.

“I’m Penelope, Mistress,” the woman replied.

“You get Mistress Marsh on the goddamn phone for me right now.”

“Yes Mistress!”

“Dommi...” Carol said. “Don’t make this worse than it already is...”

“Carol my love, if I don’t it will get worse all on its own, just in a different direction.”


In an hour, Mistress Marsh was seated at a table in the bunker with Carol and Dommi, as well as Bella, Velma, and Penelope.
“Kathleen,” Dommi said, “what the fuck is this shit?”

“If you’re going to use that kind of language, address me as ‘Mistress’.”

“The hell I will, Kathleen...”

“Then I’ll be leaving...”

“The fuck you will,” Dommi said, standing. “Our husband proposed one of your Dominants marry our son and you agreed. Now you send us these three. You try to leave and I will knock your ass to the floor.”

“I don’t think so,” Mistress Marsh snarled.

“Watch us,” Carol said, standing up as well.

“Our husband tried his best to start healing the very understandable rift between Sandalwood and Chorale,” Dommi said. “However our eagerness to fix things doesn’t mean you get to piss on our heads and call it rain.”

“You’re going to give us a Dominant from your group, one we find acceptable. Then that Domme – and these three – are going to join our son wherever he and his family are,” Carol said.

“Either that or we’ll separate Chorale and Sandalwood and you won’t like where the inevitable shit lands,” Dommi said. “We won’t even have to make shit up. This is an insult and you goddamn well know it.”

Kathleen Marsh sat down and lowered her eyes.

“You’re right, it is an insult. Not one I intended though ... all our junior dommes refused. They agreed that if we forced the issue they’d leave the House.”

As Carol and Dommi sat down, Carol said, “So, you’ve got an internal rebellion...”

“Yeah ... now, I expect things will change somewhat once the whole Hawaiian trip actually happens ... at least I hope it will.”

“So do I,” Dommi said, “but your internal problems – no matter how much we helped cause them – aren’t our goddamn problem in this situation. You owe us a Domme.”

“Who’s the youngest of your leadership?” Carol said.

“Well ... it would have been Dayna, but she’s gone and not a Domme at the moment. So, Dragonaria. She’s only twenty-nine.”

“She’s the one you were going to marry to Harry,” Carol said.

“Yes.”

“Fine,” Dommi said. “Now she’s going to marry Jason. And before you say a goddamn word, I don’t really care how she feels about it. She holds a leadership position, she’ll damn well do it out of a sense of duty. It’s going to happen and you have until the April party to come up with someone else to wed our husband. This House doesn’t care if you have to be the bride yourself, Kathleen, but get it done.”

Kathleen Marsh sat back and studied the two women.

Eventually she said, “All right. It’s Dragonaria, I feel certain she’ll go for it.”

“Be very damn sure,” Dommi said. “I want her and these three ready to leave by Saturday.”

“You really don’t know where the kids are?” Kathleen said.

“Nope, no clue,” Carol said. “The way things are looking, you make sure you say your good-byes because it’s likely to be a long time before you see her again.”

“I was planning for one of the two of these you didn’t choose for Jason to join Harry’s harem.”

“Well, that isn’t going to work now, is it?” Carol said. “We’ll expect some fresh faces to choose from later today.”

“Can you give me til Friday night for that? I have someone in mind...” Kathleen said.

“Are you willing to bet your reputation she’ll be acceptable?” Dommi said.

“Yes I am.”

Dommi

“I cannot believe that shit!”

“Calm down, beautiful,” Carol said. “Although it still pisses me off as well. You handled Kathleen beautifully.”

“Piss on our heads and tell us it’s rain...” Dommi muttered.

“So, who do you think she’ll get to marry our husband?”

“I almost hope it is Kathleen,” Dommi growled. “Give me the opportunity to spank her fat ass whenever I feel like it...”

“You do know she’s not submissive in the least...” Carol said.

“You do know I don’t give a fuck? I mean, face it, from the Christmas weddings til now ... a month and a half, more or less. In that time Sandalwood got its panties so in a knot they’re talking dissolving our joint House.”

“Well, they have been extremely busy on a lot of fronts...”

“Well goody for them. This, on top of Margo’s temporary insanity, the kids still in danger ... it’s just too goddamn much. And I don’t believe for a minute Kathleen didn’t intend it to end up this way. What’s your take on her?”

“She wasn’t lying about her intentions ... but she wasn’t upset it ended up that way.”

“Fuckin’ bitch,” Dommi muttered. “Pisses me off. I’ll never argue they don’t have reasons to be upset, they most assuredly do, but those goddamn drama queens turned a molehill into a mountain and that’s bullshit.”

“Well, all’s well so on and so forth ... seems like this problem has been solved by your ... diplomacy.”

“Carol my love, not just mine. You backed me up on it.”

“True ... so, I’m heading for the chapel. Wanna join me for some calming?”

“No, I’m going to talk with Harry, if I can catch him before he leaves for work.”


“You know Jason really doesn’t need anymore livestock, right?”

“Husband, I don’t care. Once whomever marries you, I may well start agitating for all their subbies to be gifted elsewhere. We have more than enough, they can share ours.”

“What’s got such a bug up your lovely ass about this?”

“Harry ... House Sandalwood tried to top us, threatened to go public in topping us. With not much regard for everything we had on our plates, they got pissy. Now, it wasn’t without cause, but it got magnified and amplified in their own little circle, and even once we were back, there was no request from Kathleen to have a sit-down with us to work things out.

“If they had wanted such a meeting while you were in Hawaii, what would you have done?” Dommi asked.

“Uh ... I would’ve flown out the head Dommes and we would have had that get-together.”

“Exactly. Instead of coming to us and relying on your well-known mellowness to facilitate a resolution, they just kept winding each other up. Then Kathleen agrees to a Domme marrying Jason and doesn’t have – or doesn’t want to have – enough control over her own people to live up to that agreement. Instead of sending us Dommes to vet for potential brides, Kathleen sent us three fucking subs!”

“Okay ... I see your point,” Harry said, hugging her. “You handled it well, you and Carol both.

“As for the urge for further punitive action ... let’s discuss that en famille this evening,” he continued.

“I love all of you, Harry,” Dommi said, “but sometimes you and Carol are too diplomatic. Houses in conflict play power politics and the diplomatic solution can easily be read as submission.”

“So I’m learning.”

“Love you, but you need to get to work. I’m going to think evil thoughts and drink coffee for a bit.”

“A sound plan, Dommi dear.”

Abby

“‘Llita ... you are amazing,” Abby sighed as Giada refilled her coffee cup. “You’re too young to be the chef you are...”

“I cheated, Milady. I got an early start. I got put to work helping cook with my family when I was five. Nothing complicated at first, of course. But Mama, my aunts, and my abuelas were always in the kitchen either cooking or sitting at the table talking, drinking coffee, and smoking Marlboros. So I stayed in there with them, soaking up years of knowledge.

“By the time I was ten, it would be false humility to deny I had a gift. A deal was made, I left home and started my training. When someone is as passionate and serious about it as I am, making them a chef isn’t hard. It just takes the right teachers and a lot of practice. I got both of those.”

“What did your family get out of it?” Abby said.

“Enough money to open their own restaurant in Guanajuato, where I’m from. If we’re ever near there, I would ask we visit. Their cooking, although purely regional dishes, puts mine to shame.”

“So, we should expect to put another ten pounds on,” Lizzy said. “Got it.”

“Luckily that won’t bother Jason at all,” Yan said.

“Nope. Have you served us a menu from your home?” Jason asked.

“Not yet, Sir.”

“Supper tomorrow?” Jason asked.

“Yes Sir, thank you Sir,” ‘Llita said. “It would be my honor.”

“You do know she’s one of the best reasons for people to visit you?” Madam Gao said.

“I hadn’t thought of it that way,” Jason said, “but you’re right. Our ‘Llita is phenomenal.”

“But let’s keep her our secret for a little longer,” Abby said.

Looking around the tables, Abby felt warm and blessed by her family. She blew a kiss to her mother, Mohina, and had it returned to her.

Abby was tired of travel, even more tired of living in fear, tired of the nightmares...

All she wanted was to settle down somewhere for the foreseeable future, put down some roots, have a baby, her own baby, for her to raise with her family’s help.

Maybe in California, maybe at Canglang.

Harry

He sat in his office with a big sketchbook, working on ad ideas for the Owen account.

When his cell phone chimed, he looked at the number and picked up immediately.

“Jason! Is everything okay?”

“Yeah Dad, relax ... just wanted to let you know that Parker’s decided all the ... uh ... air travel ... to one location ... uh ... could be dangerous. So in a week or two – pretty sure he wants it to be much closer to two – the last cargo flight will happen ... well, the last for at least three months.”

“Sounds like a good decision to me.”

“Yeah, once he explained it, I saw his point and agreed with him. But I wanted to let you know just in case anyone else was ... uh ... in case anyone else was ... defecting.”

“So, Magda and Lori are there...”

“Yeah ... and about that...”

“Relax, Jason ... you and I are good. If they’re more comfortable with you than being here, that’s wonderful. All I ever want for them is their happiness.”

“Uh ... shit...”

Harry smiled.

“Whatever it is, son, you can tell me.”

“Dad ... uh, the two of them, with Donna and Yan’s ... well, with all my spouses and concubines help ... did you ever feel like they were married to you in ... in name only?”

Harry thought about it for several minutes.

Finally he said, “I never put it in those terms, but yeah, that feels right...”

“Well, my handlers have put it in those terms ... Magda and Lori’s plan is to stay, as representatives of Chorale, and ... well, to be married to me for all intents and purposes. Still married to you, officially I guess ... but to ... to make a place for themselves with me.”

Harry chuckled at first but it rapidly became full-blown laughter.

“Son...” Harry said as he tried to get himself under control and not laugh out loud, “I don’t begrudge them their decision, I understand, I truly do. They should be happy and it’s pretty obvious they weren’t happy here.

“And I’m far from feeling the lack of lovely women in my life. I’m picking up another concubine from Sandalwood at their demand, and marrying a Domme from Sandalwood as well as House Plum Blossom’s Jen-Lan in April at the big party.

“Speaking of Sandalwood...”


“Dragonaria,” Jason said. “She’s the plump black domme, right?”

“Yeah, that’s her. You’ll be pleased, she’s a lot of fun in bed, very good-natured.”

“And three more subs...”

“All very lovely from what I’ve heard.”

“Like I don’t have enough lovely women already...”

“Sucks to be you, son.”

“No, Dad, sucks to be us.”

“Valid point ... it is going to suck to be Dragonaria and company ... maybe,” Harry said.

“Why, what’s up?” Jason asked and Harry could hear the insecurity in his son’s voice.

“Nothing to do with you and yours ... it’s just that Dommi has decreed they’re going to be on their way on Saturday and with Parker’s planned delay...”

“I’m sure Grandmother will put them up somewhere nice until it’s time for them to make the trip,” Jason replied. “So, seriously ... anyone else coming?”

“Is there anyone else you want me to send?”

Jason was quiet for a moment or two.

“Well ... I don’t suppose Mama Dommi could be convinced to come hang out for six months...”

Harry laughed.

“I doubt it ... should I ask her?”

“No ... I really don’t want to give Mother Margo any more rage material ... has she calmed down yet?”

“That’s a nice way of putting it... ‘calmed down’ ... yes, she’s much better but she’d be the first to admit she’s got a long way to go. In fact, I recommend the whole ‘married in name only/married for all intents and purposes’ be kept very quiet.”

“My spouses reached the same conclusion ... Donna says in the Karghold it would result in a severe loss of face.”

“Yeah ... I have to start giving a shit about that kind of thing, no matter how much my natural impulse is to so not give a shit.

“All I ask, my son, is that you and yours treat them well. They deserve to be happy.”

“Yes, Father. So, nobody else coming our way?”

“No, son, other than the four women from Sandalwood, no.

“So,” Harry continued, “what’s your ... your evening, is that right?”

“Yeah, Dad.”

“What’s your evening looking like?”

“Welcoming two gorgeous, sexy red-heads named Sunny and Honey to the household.”

Harry was quiet for a moment.

“You’re killin’ me, son. Red-heads. Two of them. Gorgeous.”

“Yeah, they’re slightly more curvy than Abby. Twins.”

“Twins...”

“Yeah, Dad. Sexy, beautiful, red-headed twins.”

Harry went quiet again.

Then, “I don’t like you very much right now, son.”

He was happy to hear Jason laughing.

“I don’t blame you, Dad. If I was in your place, I wouldn’t like me either.”

“But all joking aside, son, never doubt I love you.”

“Thanks, Dad ... with the whole Galena and Magda and Lori thing, I really needed to hear that.”

“Don’t worry. Things will work as they’re meant to ... eventually.”

“Yeah, it’s that ‘eventually’ that worries me.”

“Don’t let it worry you, not for a second.”

“Okay ... love you, Dad.”

“Love you too. Now ... go have fun with the red-heads.”

“Yes sir, right away sir.”

Jason

“Is there any way to tell you two apart?”

“Not that I’m aware of, Master,” said the woman on the left.

“It was believed by our trainers that some of our potential owners might like that, Sir,” said the woman on his right.

“So, how much of an individual ... identity I guess, do you have?”

“Quite a bit, Sir,” said the one on his right.

He turned to look at her.

“And you are...”

“Sunny, Sir.”

“Fine, you address me as ‘Sir’, ‘s’ is for ‘Sunny’.”

He turned to the other twin.

“And you address me as ‘Master’, ‘m’ is ... for ‘Bunny not Sunny’.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“So, you used the term ‘owners’, Sunny ... you mean that literally, don’t you?”

“Yes Sir. It’s how we were trained, it’s what we expect.”

“Suppose I don’t want to treat you as if I own you?”

“That’s your prerogative, Sir. It won’t change how we view our relationship with you and your family, Sir,” she replied.

“It’s true, and for us, it’s safer that way, Master,” Bunny said.

“How so?”

“Customs are different around the world, Master. Many of our fellow slaves have gone to countries and owners where the very idea of those like us not being literal slaves is almost unthinkable.”

“How do the two of you feel about that? I mean, would you rather be thought of as property or as someone who has chosen to submit?”

“Property, Sir.”
“Property, Master.”
Jason shook his head.

“I don’t have to understand it, I just have to treat you as you’d like to be treated.”

“Yes Master,” Bunny said.

“I want you two to know something,” Jason said. “Anyone in my family’s service will always be taken care of. Always.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“Now then, how do you like to be touched?”

FRIDAY

Jason

He was lying on his back, staring at the ceiling. Jason wasn’t sure, but thought he might be drooling just a bit.

Abby’s beautiful face came into view over him.

“My husband, are you all right?”

“Might be dead... ‘m seein’ angels...”

Abby laughed and Jason couldn’t help but smile – although he was pretty sure it just made him look even more comical than before.

“So, the twins? They get a passing grade?”

“Graduate level degree, 4.0, magna cum laude.”

She sat down, supported his head, and scooted into position to put his head in her lap.

“So, tell Abby all about it...”

“Ya know how you and Donna can absolutely fuck my brains out when you double team me?”

“Yes...”

“Beloved, they’ve been trained since I don’t really want to know how young to work as a team.”

“Oh...”

“Yeah. I went brain dead somewhere between the first and second orgasms. After that? I dunno. I dunno what happened or how many times they got me off, I remember an enema pretty clearly, some astounding anilingus afterward ... I was totally covered in my cum and theirs ... I mean it felt like totally ... and then they bathed me, dried me, and left me here...”

“That’s how I knew to come check on you. Last I saw they were in the kitchen chatting with the other subs.”

“I strongly suggest you experience them – all of you – the same way I did. Just the three of you.”

“Well, that may take a while for all of us to enjoy them, but I imagine we’ll take your advice.”

“Cool, then I can come in when you’re like me, in this state, and put your head in my lap?”

“I look forward to it,” Abby replied. “Are you hungry?”

“Oh yeah ... that’s going to involve moving though...”

“Not necessarily. Giada, come in! Need to order food and drink!”

“What time is it?”

“4:30 AM, more or less.”

Abby ordered refreshments and sent Giada on her way.

“Why are so many people awake, Abby?”

“I’m not sure how to put this gently, beloved ... you were...”

“Loud?”

“That is one way of describing it.”

“Oh ... really fucking loud.”

“Yes.”

“What kinds of noise? Do I really want to know?”

“Lots of moaning ... some laughter ... some truly pathetic sobbing – Donna checked on you, left the door open afterward ... a lot of us congregated in the kitchen.”

“I was sobbing?”

“Yes, don’t you remember?”

“No...”

“They had you in one of our swings, Donna said one of them was tonguing your bottom and the other was edging you mercilessly.”

“Oh ... okay ... I kinda remember something like that ... maybe...”

Jason drifted off, only awakening when the food arrived.

Abby

“He’s asleep. Lizzie, you go sleep with him, be ready to service him however he needs.”

“Yes Milady,” Lizzie replied, hopping up and running off.

“Council of wives time,” Abby said, looking to Donna and then Yan. “I suggest we let him sleep til whenever he wakes up. Is ‘Llita in the kitchen?”

“No,” Yan replied, “the house staff is handling things. Having Grandmother in residence... ‘Llita was stressed out and wiped out. Pretty sure she could pull a train right now and not wake up til it was all over...”

“Really gross image,” Donna said. “Unless she’s in to that kind of thing...”

“I sure am!” Lori said.

Abby pursed her lips and slowly shook her head. No escaping what was going to happen next.

“Lori,” Yan said, a cold smile on her lips, “I don’t recall anyone asking your opinion. Did someone ask and I just missed it?”

Lori hit the floor on her knees, face down and arms out, so quickly Abby thought she might have teleported.

“No Mistress, no one asked. I am sorry...”

“Yes, yes you are,” Yan said. “I’d say you were the sorriest piece of human filth I’ve ever seen but you’re in competition with fuck-pudding Bethany ... but as she kept her mouth shut and you didn’t, I’ll give you the championship for now.

“Rosa, take Lori up to the master bath. Chain her to the toilet. Leave her a bowl of ... do we have any dog food?”

“No Mistress,” Rosa replied. “Might I suggest cold, plain oatmeal?”

“Yes, good suggestion. Arrange for that with the kitchen. If she needs water, she can use the toilet bowl.”

Abby watched Lori skip along as she was escorted away.

“Yeah,” Yan said. “Can you imagine Master Grimes treating her like she needs?”

“He’d try – if he knew that’s what she really wanted,” Donna said. “But I doubt he’d keep it up.”

“Would keep it up or could keep it up?” Yan said.

“Don’t know him well enough to say,” Donna replied. “Doesn’t really matter though. Either way she wouldn’t be getting what she needs.”

“The skipping was cute though,” Abby said.

“I want to see her skipping like that while I follow along with a cane, lighting up her bottom,” Yan said.

“That would be interesting,” Abby said, “and given the state of things here, I’m sure you’ll get your chance soon enough. So,” she continued, “returning to a previous discussion ... let’s get the kitchen staff out here. Time for their instructions for the day.”

Jason

He was up and moving toward the bathroom before he was really awake.

“Morning, cum rag,” he said to Lori, shoving his cock into her throat.

Lizzy caught up with him.

“I am so sorry, Master,” she said as he emptied his bladder into Lori’s throat. “I was supposed to see to your needs.”

“No problem, Lizzy,” he said. “I’m going to lean against the counter here in a minute. You blow me and then dribble my whole load over this slut’s hair.”

Lori dropped his cock from her mouth, his piss stream spraying all over her.

“Thank you, sir ... may I let it dry in my hair?”

“Lizzy, deal with this slut...”

Jason watched Lizzy light up Lori’s cheek with a slap he was sure could be heard throughout the house ... perhaps the whole estate.

As Lori cringed, throwing her arms around Jason’s legs, attempting to hide, Jason said, “Lori, you’re nothing but holes in search of a cock. If I wanted my cock out of your mouth, spraying piss over the bathroom I’d have taken it out. Did I? Did I take it out?

“No sir...” she sobbed.

“I didn’t think so. I want you to lick every inch of this bathroom clean. Then you clean your filthy spit off everything – I’ll make sure you have cleaning supplies to do so.”

Lizzy

“And then I blew him ... dribbled all of it, and a lot of my own spit, over the little cumhole’s head,” she said. “I think the thought of slapping the shit out of her ... he was afraid to do it, afraid he’d hurt her.”

Donna sighed.

“We’re going to have to start dealing with this immediately,” she said. “Although I think this afternoon qualifies as ‘immediately’ for our purposes. Galena has something to bring to that party as well.”

“Oh really, Milady?” Lizzy said. “From what I’ve observed, Galena’s got good instincts.”

“Yes she does ... but it will all depend on how Master-Husband reacts. Now, you go keep Master company while we set things up for a different kind of classroom experience later today.”


“I’m getting fat, Master...” she cooed as they lay together.

“Have I told you you’re getting fat, Lizzy? Have Donna, Abby, Yan, or Galena said anything?”

“No sir...”

“Then you’re not getting fat. You’ve put on a few pounds courtesy of Estrellita’s cooking, but as they’re delightful pounds in places I like plump, you’re not getting fat, you’re becoming more sexy.”

“You added Galena in to your list of spouses, sir.”

“No ... just a list of people whose opinions matter around here.”

“Ah, I see ... what about Ryley?”

Jason paused his stroking of Lizzy’s body.

“Honestly, I don’t know what to think about them. I know they said they’re picky about submissives, but they haven’t really shown any indication they’re interested in anyone here...

“Oh, and not a ‘sir’ or ‘master’ anywhere in what you last said to me.”

“Oh God, sir, I’m sorry...”

“I’m sure you are ... and you’re going to be ... well, you get off on pain so it won’t really be punishment, will it. Anyway, go get some clips and weights. We’ll see if I can make you squirt again.”

“Oh sir, I feel sure you will ... still, it isn’t much of a punishment.”

“True, but I’m feeling very mellow at the moment. Would it help you if I told you no orgasms for the next week?”

“Oh, no sir!”

“Then I’m sure you won’t be forgetting to address me properly any time soon, will you?”

“No sir.”

“Good, ‘cause if you do, you’ll get a week of no orgasms.”

“Sir, are you serious?”
“Try me at your pussy’s peril.”

“What about anal orgasms, sir?”

“None of those either, you pervert.”

“Oh, Sir Pot, the things you say to Slave Kettle!”

“That’s fair, Slave Kettle,” Jason laughed. “Speaking of anal orgasms, go clean yourself up and then get the clips and weights...”

Donna

“You know, I’m really sick and tired of learning experiences right now,” Jason said.

’He sounds serious ... more than serious,’ Donna thought. ’He sounds pissed.’

Galena said, “Well, that’s not the only educational thing happening today. Bring her in.”

Chatsirree brought in Pia. Naked, 14 year-old Italian Pia.

’Way to read the room, G,’ Donna thought.

“No, Galena, that’s not happening today either,” Jason said, pulling on his robe.

“Sorry, Jason, this needs to happen. Accept it.”

Donna watched her husband go still.

“Galena,” Jason said, “you can accept that this issue ... these issues ... are not going to be dealt with here and now ... or Donna can bounce your pretty little ass out of here.

“Those are your choices. Choose.”

Donna readied herself as Galena looked her way.
Donna nodded.

“May I ask when a discussion on these issues will happen?” Galena said.

“You can ask any goddamn thing you want,” Jason growled as he left the room.

A moment later, Galena looked at Donna and said, “What the fuck?”

Donna stared at her.

“Master has made his decision,” Donna said. “That you, and certain of us, don’t agree with it is immaterial.”

“Bad idea for you to think about topping him,” Yan said, “in private or publicly.”

“I wasn’t...”

“Bitch please!” Donna said.

“I wonder what G would look like stretched over a bench, her ass lit up like the 4th of July?” Abby said.

“It has to be dealt with!” Galena snapped.

“We don’t argue that,” Yan said. “But when you can see what’s already scheduled isn’t going down too well, don’t go piling more on. You pushed for us handling both issues this afternoon, now we’re not dealing with either issue. Get me?”

Galena slowly started pulling her clothes on.

“Yeah, I get you ... I pushed too hard too fast. I’m off to apologize.”

Jason

There was a knock on the door.

“If you don’t have a stiff drink for me, you can fuck right off,” he said, rising on one elbow.

There was no answer and Jason settled back, watching the fire dance.

“Master,” Giada said, “if you wish a drink...”
“No, you stay right where you are,” he said before kissing her thigh where his head lay pillowed. “If they’re serious, I’ll have a drink in just a minute.”

“What if they’re not serious, sir?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.