Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

February 5th & 6th, 2007, Monday &Tuesday

Thad

“So, we’ll meet again on Wednesday the 7th, 10 AM, to finalize the sale,” Thad said, preparing himself for a potential confrontation.

“Yes,” the Nelson’s lawyer, Vincent Harrow, replied.

“As to the other matter?”

“Against my advice, the family has acceded to your request ... under the proviso you agree to several conditions.”

Thad’s blood pressure began to rise.

“Such as?”

“You release all signatories to this transactions, their heirs, and assigns, from any and all liability for any and everything done by Simon’s branch of the family as well as the actions of Zelda Nelson. Obviously some parts of that aren’t legally enforceable, but even though I cannot know the details, their responses to you breaking the agreement would be catastrophically severe.”

“Let’s say I’m agreeable to that in principle. What I’m hearing is if I agree to those conditions, I get the answers I’m looking for?”

“Yes. All the information the family has on Simon’s family, most specifically Cancer and Caprico Nelson, and the family suite on board the Belasco.”
“Done. I trust those releases, as well as the information, will be ready by Wednesday?”

“Yes, Mr. Newton, they will be.”


Sitting in the car, calming down before driving back to the estate, Thad repeatedly told himself waiting another two days wouldn’t matter. The kids were as safe as they could be in one of Madam Gao’s bolt-holes ... and he was pretty sure it was a palatial bolt-hole.

The thought of not knowing where they were had enraged him. He’d only calmed down after speaking with Parker at some length.

His eyes flicked to the left, drawn by motion.

“SHIT!”

“You’re far, far too easy to sneak up on for someone with as many enemies as you have,” Li Kuan said, leaning against the car. “How soon?”

“Wednesday morning, everything they know.”

“And if they’re lying?”

“Kill them all and I won’t be too picky about how you do it.”

Jason

“You were awfully quiet during supper,” Susan said, sitting down next to Jason in the kitchen. “Want to talk about it?”

“To a friend and lover, yeah.”

“Okay, distinction made. I’ll take off the therapist cap.”

“You know how there are some kinks that just hit you ... like ... okay? They don’t grab you, they don’t not grab you, they just kind of hang in the great ‘whatever’?”

“Yeah, I’m that way about water sports. Don’t hate it, don’t love it, it’s just okay ... I mean, if you want me to piss on you, I’ll do it, and if you want to piss on me, I’ll endure it, but there will be showers before anything else happens.”

Jason laughed.

“Yeah. So, I don’t know how tonight’s gonna go,” Jason said. “I’ve never looked at a guy and wanted to make love with him. On the other hand, I don’t find it repulsive. Might be fun, I don’t know.

“I’m worried that tonight, something will change, that repulsion switch will flip and I’ll freak out and hurt Walter and Sandy’s feelings...”

Susan reached out and pulled him into her embrace.

“Kid, I love you.”

“I love you too and this is great, being held against your beautiful breasts is always a wonderful thing, but why...”

“Because what’s worrying you isn’t freaking out and thinking that anything you do or don’t do tonight makes you gay ... you’re worried about hurting their feelings.”

“Uh, is concern for others a sure-fire way to get between your tits? ‘Cause I can be very concerned about a lot of feelings...”

“No, silly Jason ... besides, sex with you is fun and I like having you between my tits ... and my legs...”

“When’s our next date night?”

“Tomorrow evening...”

“Okay ... good to know. Oh, something I thought about earlier. Have you talked with your husband lately?”

“Yeah,” Susan said, “we’re both thinking about him visiting and can he afford to be away from the bookstore for however long we’re going to be here.”

“I really wish it was easier for him to come visit...”

“Thanks ... I wish it was too. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a lot of fun living with all of you, but I miss him so much.”

“If you’d like, I could talk to Beebee about making an exception, sending you back. You could rejoin the Fuck Like Ferrets Festival further down the road...”

Susan was quiet for a moment, thinking on it.

“Maybe ... let me think about that for awhile. Thank you so much for the offer. And if I agree, I won’t want to leave for the next week or two at the earliest.”

“I’ll talk to Beebee then.”

“Thank you again. As to tonight, what do you think I’m going to tell you to do?”

“Uh, I dunno, maybe talk to them first about it, be open about my thoughts and fears?”

“Got it in one. You’re a smart kid. Worry less, communicate more.”

“Yes, sexy advisor.”

“And while you’re communicating with Walter and Sandy tonight, I’ll be communicating with your horde of lovers...”

“Susan, they’re going to eat you alive.”

“I certainly hope so.”

Donna

The new layout of the master bedroom was good ... not perfect, but as close as they were going to get. Soft padding on the floor and more pillows than she’d thought possible.

“Where’d they get all these?” she asked Yan.

“A shopping trip in town. Pretty sure there are no pillows left in any shop.”

“And where did the furniture end up?”

“It’s tucked into a corner of East.”

“They hauled that bed, the chairs, and the couch all the way to East?” Donna said, eyes wide.

“Yeah ... I was impressed. Between the girls and security, it took almost no time at all.”

“Tell me all these are washable...”

“Don’t know and don’t care, wife,” Yan replied. “The staff is good at their jobs. I trust them to take care of things no matter what. And if they aren’t ... we get to punish them!”

“I don’t want to punish them,” Donna said, “unless licking my pussy is punishment...”

“Trust me, Sister-Wife, it’s not.”

“What is this room ... twenty by thirty?”

“Sounds about right,” Yan said. “ Just outside the door the staff will set up refreshments and they’ll have somebody on duty for any other requests.”

“Okay ... well then, let’s start rounding up the attendees for tonight’s inaugural Villa di Santa Sofia orgy.”

Abby

“At last, Susan, we have you in our clutches,” she said as her sometime therapist nursed at her milk-heavy breast.

Susan pulled away, licking her lips clean.

“I’m really happy to be in all of your clutches.”

“So, you enjoy being surrounded by heathen hedonists?” Donna said, looking up from where she’d been licking Abby’s pussy.

“It’s odd ... I spent years among people who claimed to be hedonists, but they were all wrapped up in justifying it, wanting validation for it, bragging about it, apologizing for it, feeling guilty about it ... there were fun orgies, but afterward it was life in a drama hurricane.

“With you ... almost none of that foolishness. You like to fuck, you see no reason why you shouldn’t, so you do and it’s cool.”

“There’s still drama,” Yan said, “but I think most of us handle it better than we have any right to expect.”

“And we don’t have to worry about getting attached. Our lines of attachment are – for the most part – very clearly laid out,” Abby said.

“Yes,” Donna said. “When you’re property – consensual property but still – I think it’s easier to keep your head where it needs to be. Relationships are broken out into those of primary, secondary, and tertiary importance and the delineations are very clear. Doesn’t mean they don’t get messed up from time to time, but it seems to be easier to sort things out.

“Of course, I don’t have any experience with relationships in the mundane world...”
“Most of us don’t,” Abby said. “Are you through nursing, Susan?”

“No I am not,” she replied, grinning.


She was licking Yan, using her fingers to play with her Sister-Wife’s clit and asshole, while Susan did the same for her.

Abby considered herself blessed in many ways. One of the nicest of those blessings was the willingness of her family to fall into a daisy chain like this at the drop of a hint. She smiled as she licked, remembering Donna’s assertion “It’s almost always a good time to lick pussy”.

Their daisy chains weren’t as purely erotic as their role-playing, but they didn’t need to be. The chains were sweet and slow pleasures, so peaceful she’d actually gone to sleep a time or two. If someone did, they were gently moved out of the chain and allowed to snooze while the chain reformed and continued.

“Mmm, so who gets to ride the Sybian first?” Yan murmured, pausing in her oral adoration of Galena.

“I have some switches who need reminding of who’s in charge,” Galena said.

“Chats and Jess?” Abby said.

“Yeah ... them handing me their leashes is still a new and tenuous thing. It will take us some time to get their minds right.”

“So, outside of employment and educational hierarchies, you’ll never kneel to anyone ever again?” Susan said.

“No,” Galena replied. “Not even to my parents ... Mama got a small taste of that two weeks back. She was pushing for me to be like Margo, become a doctor. I told her I had no interest in medicine. She started to say something like “you should listen to your mother”. I knew it was coming and I shut her down. It’s my life. I listened to her, did things her way, and I was utterly miserable. It wasn’t until I stepped out of that – with a lot of help from the Grimes, Carol especially – that I found out who I wanted to be.

“Now, this is fun and all, but we were otherwise occupied?”

Harry

He woke up and cracked an eyelid.

Margo lay in bed next to him, Esther sat in the chair by the bedside watching him.

“Do you need to go to the bathroom, Daddy?” she whispered.

“Yes ... although it always feels funny leaning on tiny you,” he replied at the same volume. “But you’re much stronger than you look.”

Esther smiled and Harry slid out of bed, accepting her arm.

Once he was through and back at his bed, Harry kissed her.

“Run along, pretty girl. I should be okay.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

He watched her go and thought how strange it was to have a little girl in his life.

“She adores you,” Margo murmured.

“I’m sorry we woke you.”

“You didn’t, my love. I was just drifting in and out.”

“How did you sleep?”

“Like a comfortable and beloved rock.”

“So ... I hesitate to chance breaking the mood...”

“‘Now what?’ I assume that’s your question,” Margo said, smiling.

“More or less.”

“Penance, apologies, therapy ... as soon as we feel it’s emotionally safe, I’ll start putting in appearances again. In the interim, I assume you and Dommi will carry on.”

“Yes we will ... I’m approaching Sandalwood today about a vacation in Hawaii. Two weeks at least, longer if they’d like. We have a lot of bridges to re-build there.”

“Yes we do.”

Susan

Chatsirree was riding the Sybian, set on low, in the middle of a circle of women. Her lower legs were bent back where her thighs and ankles could be bound together, as were her wrists and shoulders. She wore a ball gag and heavy weights hung from her breast piercings. A sheen of sweat covered her skin and a guttural moan almost too low to hear rasped out of her with each breath.

Susan considered it one of the most erotic sights she’d ever witnessed. She reached out with a finger to wipe the sweat off Chatsirree’s forehead, then brought the finger to her mouth, tasting the young woman’s perspiration.

In the meantime, the circle teased her in every way they could.

“She looks like she want’s to cum,” Yan said.

“I imagine she does,” Galena replied. “And I’ll let her ... eventually.”

“Look at that swollen pussy!” Estrellita said. “And her clit ... I wonder...”

Their chef leaned over, very close to Chatsirree’s crotch, and vigorously spit on her swollen clitoris.

“Look at her squirm!” Ashley crowed. “You’d spit a little harder that volcano would’ve erupted.”

“If you push my slut over the line, ‘Llita, I’ll take it out of your ass,” Galena said.

“I’ll be good, Mistress ... I talked myself out of flicking it with my fingertip.”

“Very good thing you did talk yourself out of it, or you’d be the one paying for her orgasm instead of her.”

“We do have a reciprocal use and abuse agreement with Galena,” Yan said. “So all you bitches better behave.”

For most of her life, Susan had viewed most kinks and fetishes clinically, intellectually. She’d been to suspensions, BDSM parties, avant-garde theater productions and found them interesting, on occasion a little titillating, but she hadn’t emotionally grasped the appeal.

Seeing a young woman she knew, a young woman she found attractive, bound and sexually tortured...

“Is she as hot as I think she is?” Susan said.

“Yes she is,” Galena said. “Chats is beautiful straight out of bed in the morning. Like this ... she transcends beautiful and sexy, she’s approaching lust personified.”

Galena leaned over and kissed Susan on the neck.

“Most of us, Doctor, would be as deeply erotic in similar circumstances,” Galena murmured in her ear. “Want to ride the pony, Doctor?”

“N-n-no...”

“Are you sure? Have you never begged, pleaded, promised anything just for an orgasm?”

Susan had no response other than her breath, heavy and ragged.

“I’ll stop teasing you ... for now.”

“Th-thank you.”

“No problem, Doctor. We’ll discuss testing your limits some other time.”

Donna

She’d closely watched Galena teasing Susan, measuring Susan’s responses.

The good doctor might not know she had submissive tendencies or fantasies, but she did.

“I’m not going to start her on the Sybian,” Donna whispered to Yan. “Blindfold, soft restraints ... get her a little stoned first to up her sensitivity.”

“I love the way you think, Sister-Wife. We’re going to play her like a harp. I think Galena’s making a mistake a lot of newbies do. They want to go straight to the really intense sessions, ignoring the risk of turning off their potential partners by pushing them in the deep, well, deep-ish end right away.”

“Yeah,” Donna said. “It wasn’t such an easy mistake to make in our Karghold – both subs and Doms were trained before they were turned loose on each other, but it still happened.”

“Ever happen to you?” Yan asked.

“Sort of ... had a woman who believed all intimate interaction between Doms and slaves was combative. Didn’t matter if the sub in question hadn’t been with her at all or had been with her a hundred times. Penelope always went for the physical and emotional beat-down right out of the gate.”

“But ... submission is a choice. Subs are only submissive to those they choose to submit to.”

“In theory, even in your world, yes. In our Karghold ... well, we don’t refer to our subs as ‘slaves’ for no reason. It’s all part of the whole “there’s no escaping what you are except by act of will”. If you’re a slave, you are exactly that until such time as you fight your Hand and become a Master or Mistress. If you’re a Master or Mistress you are exactly that until such time as you lay those burdens down and put on a collar, becoming a slave.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.