Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

February 5th, 2007, Sunday

Jason

He woke to the smells of brunch from the kitchen downstairs.

West, being the highest house on the slope and furthest from the villa entrance, looked to be two, maybe two-and-a-half times the size of the other three. There was a lot of room, plenty of room for Galena and her crew, and West had the largest dining room as well.

And if he was smelling brunch, Jason had slept longer than he’d thought he would. He slid up on one elbow and leaned over Bethany’s head.

He gently took her left nipple in his fingers and twisted it cruelly, saying “Toilet time, sewer slut.”

With tears in her eyes, Bethany moved down and took his cock in her mouth.

As he released his bladder, he thought just how different Sebastien was from him. How could anyone just discard someone they loved? No matter how politically expedient the decision was...

Sebastien loved her. More than that, she loved him but wasn’t surprised. Bethany admitted Sebastien used people then threw them away.

Jason wasn’t sure what Sebastien’s particular condition was called, but he was sure Sebastien had one.

And that completely ignored Bethany’s intelligence and talent, as well as what a seductive plus-size package of fuck-slut she was.

She finished sucking down the last drop of urine and he muttered, “Better leave it sloppy, fuck pig...”

As she slobbered on his cock, he resisted the urge to roll her over and fuck her ass. He remembered Yan’s request to ride Bethany’s face. Making a spouse happy was far more important than indulging his lusts. Unloading in her cunt wasn’t less enjoyable than doing so in her ass, but her massive butt was so much fun to abuse while he fucked her. Jason would have to make do with her stunning breasts and their torture-ready nipples.

“It totally sucks to me,” he said, pushing her away. “Time to slide into your fuck slit, bitch.”

Bethany spread her legs, her feet scooting back, raising her knees.

“Mmmm, thank you, husband,” Yan said, throwing her plump leg over Bethany’s face. “Now slut, if you don’t do your absolute best, I and my husband will take a flogger to your pussy until the very thought of sex makes you scream.”

Jason slid his cock into Bethany to the sound of Yan releasing her urine down the slut’s throat.


“I’m only going to take the time for some spot cleaning,” he said, pulling out of Bethany.

Waddling forward on his knees, he wiped his cock on her face, squeezing out the last dribbles of cum on her.

“You leave that right there,” he said, “until I tell you differently.”

“Y-y-yes Master...”

“You did good, slut,” Yan said. “Maybe when Master says you can wash it off, I’ll honor you with more of my urine to do the job.”

“Thank y-you Mistress...”

“Did you grind your pussy on her hair?” Jason asked.

“Yes I did,” Yan replied, smiling.

“I like it a lot,” Jason said. “That cunt is so lucky we’re not into scat...”

“Indeed she is,” Donna said. “Water’s hot, if the two of you are through gracing that whore with your attentions.”

“Thank you, beloved,” Jason said. “Goddamn, ‘Llita’s a fucking miracle worker. Swear I could get full just from the smells...”

He was wiping down his cock with a wet washcloth when Abby came in.

“After brunch, Galena would like a meeting with us, something too serious to discuss over food. I want our advisors there, too. Security as well...”

“We expecting trouble?” Donna said, brushing her hair.

“I don’t know what we’re expecting but she’s so serious it’s making me twitchy.”

Galena

“More coffee, Mistress?” one of the house staff asked.

“Yes please,” Galena replied.

Was she really ready to do this? Was she right, or was she just pissed off?

In the back of her mind she heard Carol telling her, “Trust your instincts.”

So she did.

“Okay, I imagine you’re all curious why I asked for this meeting.

“Originally, Madam Gao was going to effectively kidnap us to keep you company until your house at Canglang is ready, late June or July...”


“Yan, chill ... don’t call your grandmother just yet,” Jason said.

“I agree,” Galena said. “Although I understand the impulse.”

“The day my esteemed ancestor doesn’t have plots within plots is the day I grow a cock,” Yan said. “I love her, but dammit...”

“Well, I’m not sure I can argue with the impulse ... besides,” Jason said, “I like Canglang a lot more than Central Texas...”

“Living under the watchful gaze of my grandmother?” Yan asked.

“Darling, as long as she’s not stripping down to join the fun, I don’t care if she wants to watch,” Jason said.

“Damn,” Galena said. “Is this the same guy Dayna had to coach through Social Nudity 101?”

“Yeah,” Donna said, “it is ... and I agree with him. I know you’ve got history with her and the rest of your family, but if we have to remain in hiding or even if we’re not, Canglang is a hell of a nice place to live. How big would you say the construction site is, Galena?”

“More square than rectangular, but it looked to me like it’s roughly the size of the great hall. I asked her about the size and she said I didn’t know how big your constellation had gotten. I think she’s building for a lot larger group than you have right now.”

“I still want to call her and cuss her out,” Yan said.

“Just relax, Yan. Still plenty of time to piss off your grandmother, besides, I’m not through yet ... now it’s time to talk about ... about just how angry I am with the Grimes and why...”


“So ... that’s it,” Galena finished.

There were a lot of disturbed faces around the table.

“Fuck,” Jason said. “Show of hands if you need a drink?”

Galena raised her hand as did most of the people in attendance.

“Jailbait!” Jason said, pointing to one of the house staff. “Take drink orders. If you don’t have a bartender on duty you better wake one up. Triple shot of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey for me.”

After asking for a large margarita on the rocks, Galena slumped in her chair, drained and sadder than she’d imagined she’d be.

No matter what happened now, she’d set things in motion that were going to hurt people she loved, people who had exposed her to the life she’d grown to love. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see in their expressions what her friends and lovers thought of her and what she’d said.

No matter what happened now ... while the Grimes would tell her she was welcome at Chorale South, she couldn’t go home again.

And, unless she was completely wrong about Madam Gao’s plans, she didn’t have to.

Galena opened her eyes to see no condemnation in anyone’s expression, only love and support and compassion.

Jason

“So, to recap,” he said. “Grandmother Gao wants to keep us close to her. She is building a very large, luxurious, and beautiful gilded cage for us. Galena is pretty sure the more the merrier because Granny Gao has political plans for us in San Francisco. Galena is also proposing to join our House which isn’t a House at all as we’re still a part of Chorale, but that appears to be a losing proposition because they’re never going to take anyone’s input seriously unless they’re a Grimes spouse and maybe not even then.

“Did I miss anything?”

“Not really, sounds like you hit the high points,” Donna said.

“Okay ... as far as I’m concerned ... I do not want to hurt my step-parents,” Jason said. “I love them ... and I don’t doubt in the least Galena’s take on things. I remember when Magda and Lori might as well have been invisible.

“However, if Grandmother wants us, she’s going to have to negotiate with them. I don’t have any problem stating a preference for where we live. If given a choice between California and Texas, I choose Hawaii ... or Tuscany, it’s very nice here, too.”

Everyone laughed and made agreement noises.

“But yeah ... if limited to just those two, California. I will miss Dad and the step-moms more than I can say...”

“You’ll really be missing tapping that Dommi ass,” Donna said.

“Yeah I will ... but, California’s easier to visit than Hawaii or here, so there’s that.”

“Okay, bound to play some Devil’s Advocate here,” Jackie said. “One, even with Madam Gao negotiating the deal, it’s going to hurt them, all of them.

“Two, we’ll be starting from scratch. We don’t know many people, effectively no one in your age range...”

“Not exactly true,” Yan said, “we know the other granddaughters that were offered, and in my opinion, that’s where we should start.”

“Okay,” Jackie continued, “we know more people than I thought, but still not a lot.
“Three, what’s going to happen when Madam Gao is no longer there to be our patron?”

“That’s easy...” Galena said. “Yan, I’m willing to bet if we end up at Canglang, you’re going to get heavily groomed to run Plum Blossom. At that point, we’ll be our own patron...”

“So you picked up on that too?” Jason said. “When you told us what Grandmother said about what Yan was lacking and how those holes had been filled...”

The table broke out in laughter. Jason, chuckling, put his head down on the table.

“Lovely wood grain on this table, don’t usually see wood grain this pretty...”

When the laughter died down, Jason said, “Walked right into that one,” as he raised his head. “Anyway, now that she has us ... Yan, I think the very same qualities that made you the perfect match for us will serve you well in guiding Plum Blossom if ... and it feels like a monumental ‘if’, your grandmother truly wants the House to change.”

Yan closed her eyes, taking a deep breath.

“I don’t want the job...”

“If you don’t,” Susan said, “that’s another good argument for you taking it.”

“The talk I’m going to have with my grandmother tonight is going to be epic.”

“Epic good or epic bad?” Abby said.

“Probably epic fucking both,” Yan replied.


“So, you’re wanting what from us? Donna said.

“A seat at the table,” Galena said. “I’m heartened to see so many people at this meeting who aren’t married to Jason.

“Although...” Galena continued, “I’m not taking marriage off the table if it looks to us like it would be a good move politically.”

“You’d marry him ... you’d marry us for just the politics of it?” Abby said.

“Not just for the politics – we all have fun together. I like you all. Life is hard without the Bodacious Titty Woman and Jackie Sex Machine to inspire me...”

When the laughter died down, Donna said, “Galena, if you marry us, then there’s no rift between you and the Grimes. Of course you’re going to stay with us...”

“And you want to wear her pussy like a face mask,” Yan said.

“That too...” Donna said.

“Mama G?” Andrea said. “You already know I go where you go...”

“But your store,” Galena said.

“I’m young, I’m strong, I can start again.”

“Me too,” Regina said. “I follow you, G.”

“That leaves the two of you...” Donna said, looking at Jess and Chatsirree.

“Speaking for Quan and I...” Jess said. She paused, put her head down. “We go where our Mistress goes...”

Galena gasped, then closed her eyes and tightened her lips.

“Wendy?” Donna asked.

“Fuck ... you’re asking me if I want to leave my job, move to a place I’ve never even seen ... what will I do for a living?. Hell, what are the rest of you going to do for a living?”

“Wendy,” Galena said, “remember when I asked Madam Gao ‘how much’?”

“Yeah...”

“What did she answer?”

Wendy’s eyes grew wide.

“More than enough!”

“I even asked her if she was sure. She was,” Galena said.

“Okay ... where Jess goes, I go,” Wendy said.

“Chats?” Donna said.

“We’ve already uprooted ourselves from the rest of our family,” Chatsirree said. “I love the Grimes too, but we were bored out of our minds. The classes, the Domme training, that was cool, I learned a lot, but ... where my Mistress goes, I go.”

“Okay, Galena Perea...” Donna said.

“I’ll ask, love,” Jason said. “Galena Perea, will you marry us?”

Donna

“Now that the question’s been asked ... Mama G, don’t answer that right away,” she said. “According to the plan, you’ve got two months vacation here ... if you’re thinking about it, that’s good enough. Jess ... Chats ... I appreciate you following as your Mistress leads, but if politically it would be better for you to marry us?”

“Are you sure we’re not repeating the very mistakes that have made Chorale leadership the mess it seems to be?” Chats said.

“We might be,” Donna said. “We’ve got two months to figure it out.”

“Marry Jason...” Jess said. “Don’t take this personally, but I really wasn’t planning on marrying anyone. But if it helps politically, sure.”

“I’m uneasy about us maybe making the same mistakes,” Chatsirree said, “but if we can figure things out, and it proves politically expedient, okay.”

“Thank God that’s settled. Anybody mind if I demand my grandmother come meet with us in person?” Yan said.

“Nope,” Jason said, and the others echoed him.

“In fact,” Donna said, “I think that would be good.

“Anything else we need to discuss right this moment?”

“Uh...” Parker said.

“Yes?”

“I think we need to discuss the age of the staff here...” Parker said.

“That’s going to require another drink,” Donna said.

Jason

“The argument can be made, with a touch of ‘on the nose’, when in Rome...” Yan said. “Although I’m sure our husband is going to be all noble about it, I like the thought of him fucking some fourteen year old pussy. Gets me wet ... and to be fair, this wouldn’t be the first time I’ve partaken of such charms.”

“Thanks, Yan. Okay, time to act noble. God, I feel like such a hypocrite for saying this, as a newly turned fifteen-year-old, but ... I would prefer the eighteen-year-old’s stay, everyone else is replaced by older staff,” Jason said. “That in no way means I don’t get excited by the prospect ... hell, if I were still in school back home, any of them are sexy enough to be in my spank bank and would be potential girlfriend material if I ever got the courage to talk to them.

“Donna?”

“I don’t know how I feel,” Donna said. “If they’d been raised in our Karghold, I would assume they’d all passed sex ed and we’d fuck our way through them like butter.”

“They have been trained, not sure it’s even close to your Karghold training,” Yan said.

“What’s your take, Lisa?” Jason said.

“I have more practical reservations about this,” Lisa said. “While the issue of Jason and Donna’s ages has been dealt with legally, suppose one or more of the younger staff become part of our House? Traveling with them could get tricky in more restrictive countries.”

“Fair point,” Jason said. “Galena?”

“We’re here, pleasuring us is a part of what they’re trained to do. Fuck the morality of it, I’m past caring about the morality of exploring what this life-style has to offer.

“Here it’s legal. We’re here. They’re here.”

“Okay,” Jason said. “Susan?”

“I’m torn,” Susan said. “On the one hand, it’s exploitation of children and it’s evil, evil, evil. Full stop. On the other hand, I keep running into the reality such ideas are a recent development in mainstream society ... compounded by my awareness that your Society has its own rules and traditions. I like the Karghold’s way of handling it.

“Kids are going to fuck, no doubt about it, and Goddess knows our culture doesn’t handle teen sexuality effectively. Yan, can you be a little more explicit about the training these girls have received?”

“Well ... you’re not going to like part of it,” Yan replied. “They’re from poorer families. The daughters are ... well, it’s not ‘sold’, it’s a long-term apprentice kind of situation, but it’s damn close to being sold. Families turn their daughters over in exchange for a monthly stipend. The girls are taught to be staff on a Plum Blossom property. If they later don’t like this life, they’re more than adequately trained to take a similar position in a more normal home.”

“So they’re trained as housekeepers?” Jason said.

“Yes ... cooking, cleaning, childcare ... they’re domestics.”

Yan’s voice went into a sing-songy monotone.

“Officially our policy as well as the accepted policy world-wide is no actual sexual contact before they are of legal age. All sexual training before they come of age is theoretical. Once they reach the age of consent their classroom training will be reinforced by practical training. If they don’t wish to participate in sexual relations another position will be found for them.”

“Yeah,” Jason said, “and I love you and I won’t come in your mouth and the check’s in the mail ... Chats?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.