Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

February 3rd, 2007, Friday

Margo

“While I understand her reasoning ... it galls me we don’t know where they’re going,” she said. “Part of me knows they’re safer if we don’t, but still...”

“Yeah, me too,” Harry said. “Talking with Beebee ... as soon as the place she’s having built for them at Canglang is finished, she’ll bring them there until things straighten out.”

“Well,” Kelly said, “a private estate in Marin County ... pretty safe bet no one’s crazy enough to attack it like they did Hau’oli Mala...”

“You make a good point, darling,” Margo said. “Harry my love, is there any way we can help make all this better for them?”

“If we wanted to send them presents of some kind, I have no doubt Beebee could get it to them safely ... I mean, she’s making sure Galena and crew get there.”

Margo’s face went blank, almost slack.

“Harry ... she’s making arrangements for Galena and the others to get there ... but once they are there, will she let them come home, since they’ll know where the kids are?”

“Have they made it to the airport yet?” Carol asked.

”’Hika! Get Waterloo Business Airport on the phone, now!”

Harry

“Beebee, the flight is grounded until we get an answer,” he said.

“Harry ... all of you snapped to my plan sooner than I expected. Kudos to you.”

“I am not liking what I’m hearing...”

“Harry ... where I’m sending them they won’t be allowed any outside contact at all. I’m sure you understand the reason why. I am assured by my construction foreman their home here will be ready by the end of June. That would leave them isolated for the next five months. Not healthy. But if your young people are there, it improves the experience for Jason and his family.

“And that is all I care about, Harry. If it inconveniences some of your people, I trust they won’t take it out on Jason and the others.”

“Beebee ... that isn’t the right way to go about this. I agree, a larger pool of people to interact with is a good idea ... although five months, or longer since I have doubts about any foreman’s assurance of completion...”

“I’m playing that by ear,” Beebee replied. “If a larger ... community ... is required, I’m sure a suitable group of shiny new faces can be assembled.”

“Okay ... well ... you might want to start looking then. I’m going to talk to Galena and the rest and give them the choice.”

“If it helps, and it should,” Beebee said, “they can think of it as an all-expenses paid extended vacation. If they’re employed, I’ll pay their salaries, time-and-a-half, while they’re away.”

“Make it double-time...”

“Done,” Madam Gao replied.

One woman owns her own store...”

“I will pay the salaries of her employees. I will even send someone I trust implicitly to run the store in her absence. I am willing to do whatever it takes to keep the children safe, and to make this easier on them.”

“I propose a compromise,” Harry said. “No significant change to your plan, except ... in two months, you move the kids somewhere else, Galena and her people come home with no knowledge of where you’re moving them. That will give you time to put together some new faces to keep them company in a new place...”

“An acceptable compromise. Pitch the idea to your people. Assure them I will make any reasonable, and quite a few unreasonable, accommodations to ensure this get-together happens.”

“All right,” Harry replied. “As soon as I know one way or another, I’ll call.”

“Sell it hard, Harry.”

Galena

They were gathered in a private lounge at WBA.

“So that’s the offer,” she said.

Everyone’s enthusiasm was palpable.

“Okay, we’re all on board. Out of all of us, me, Andrea, and Wendy are the only ones with jobs to worry about...” Galena said. “I know Harry doesn’t have a problem with me taking a leave of absence from G&P...”

“Antoinette won’t have a problem with it,” Wendy said. “She was urging me to take a longer vacation and promised me I would always have a job with her if I wanted one.”

Andrea was pensive.

“Baby?” Galena said. “What are you thinking?”

Andrea looked up.

“I’m thinking ... I’ve been scrambling and working and worrying for so long getting the business off the ground, growing it, all the shit with my ex, finding you and a lifestyle I’d never imagined...

“I could use a nice long vacation,” Andrea finished.

“You’re going to be okay with leaving your baby in someone else’s hands?”

“Yeah, provided my conversation with Harry goes well...”


“I’m in,” Andrea said, rejoining them.

“What did you work out...” Jessica asked.

“As the Grimes are already silent partners ... if the manager Madam Gao sends doesn’t maintain my current store earnings, and I mean if there’s a considerable loss, the Grimes will buy me out of the business for a comfortable sum.

“I’m not worried,” Andrea continued, “I have no doubt Madam Gao’s manager will do wonderfully, I just believe in covering my bases.”

Galena took Andrea in her arms.

“And ... if they buy you out ... I could have a stay-at-home wife...”

“Two actually,” Andrea said, kissing her. “Between Martha and me, you will want for nothing, Mama G.”

Galena hugged her hard, then said, “All right vacationing hedonists, let’s get in the air.”

Jason

He was barely awake when he felt Bethany wrap her lips around his cock. Releasing his bladder, he reflected on having two piss sluts in his life.

There were worse things in the world...

Once she was done, he rolled toward Yan and kissed the back of her neck, reaching around to gently massage her breasts.

He felt her silent chuckle.

“Mmm ... that’s nice. Get Lizzy or Bethany around here, let me piss, and I’ll fuck you good, husband.”

“Deal,” he replied, snapping his fingers and pointing at Yan’s crotch. He got a whiff of his breath and snapped again, pointing at his mouth.

A few minutes later, both of them had minty fresh breath, and he pulled his wife onto his lap as he lay on his back.

“Fuck me, sexy woman,” he whispered.

“Yes, husband,” Yan said, beginning to move back and forth atop him.


Some time later, after his orgasm, he pulled her down on top of him.

“Husband, I’m too heavy for this,” she said, shame in her tone.

“Bullshit, sexy wife. If you become too much for me to handle, I’ll move you. For now, I want to feel your weight on me ... warm and soft and loving.”

“Mmm ... I love you.”

“I love you, too, precious,” Jason replied.

He turned his face away from her and said, “Otter!”

Their major domo was there in an instant.

“Yes Sir?”

“Who hasn’t showered and dressed for our trip?”

“Uh, you two lazy fuckers...”

“There was nothing lazy about our fucking,” Yan said.

“Fine, you two lie-a-beds. Better?”

“Much. What time is it?” Jason said.

“A little before 7...”

“Get Bethany, she’s got the bath duty – she’ll have to dress her fat ass again when we’re done.”

“Yes Sir. Breakfast is being served by the house staff practically until we leave for the airport.”

“Good ... I’m feeling hungry,” Jason said, before gently biting Yan’s neck.


He and Yan were cuddling when Bethany came in and knelt beside them.

“Why did you leave?”

“I thought you and Yan might like some privacy...”

“I’m sorry, I worded that badly,” Jason said. “Let me try again.

“Who the fuck gave you permission to leave, slut?”

“No one, Sir. I am sorry, Sir.”

“Yes you are, slut. The sorriest sack of shit and fat I’ve ever wanted to spend years and years fucking. Now strip out of those clothes, clean up your Mistress and Master very thoroughly, front and back, and then we’ll get up and you’ll bathe us.”

Bethany got to work with a will.

“And for your information, you trashy cunt, until I’m assured you don’t need to be close to me, you will stay by my side, 24/7, understand?”

Bethany nodded, smiling as she slurped on his cock.

Donna

The long line of SUVs and vans rolled out of the estate.

“You look sad, my love,” Jason said.

“I am ... a little,” Donna said. “I really like this place.”

“It is very comfortably decadent,” Abby said. “But on the bright side, come on ... Grandmother isn’t going to send us to some run-down shack on the trashy side of town.”

“True,” Yan said. “Wherever we’re going, it’s going to be nice ... opulent ... decadently comfortable.”

“Yeah, I know ... how’s is this going to work, though? When will we get to just stay somewhere, be seen in public, go home even?”

“Dad assures me everyone is working to make that happen,” Jason said. “I’m sure your father is as well...”

“We didn’t talk about it when I called him yesterday,” Donna said. “I’m sure you’re right though.”

She shifted in her seat, adjusting the seat-belt’s shoulder strap.

“There are times I wonder about our lives if we hadn’t decided to honeymoon in San Francisco...” Donna held up her hand to forestall any comment. “But that would mean no Lizzy, no Yan, no Yin ... no a lot of people and experiences I wouldn’t trade for anything.

“I guess I’m just goddamned tired of running.

“Still, if you’ve got to run,” she said, “running away in a Gulfstream is the way to do it.”


Looking around the interior of the luxury jet, Donna wondered ... orgy now, orgy later, orgy now and later? They had the room for it, more or less, and while the pilot hadn’t said where they were flying to, she had said it would be a long fight with only one stop.

They could clean up in-flight, but no shower, certainly no bath.

Donna would see how the flight went. And when people started getting bored ... time for sex?

She knew where she’d start, too. Face-down in Karma’s pussy! The woman was gorgeous! At the same time, as Yan had alluded to, Karma was the epitome of girls who – out in the real world – would think they were too good for you. Not that Karma thought that way ... Donna was positive Kari Maxwell made sure of that.

But the type, the blonde beach goddess ... Donna would bet good money every other person on the flight would feel the same. Karma looked like a woman who would sneer at all of them in the real world.

Which could lead to some interesting role-playing ... the chance to put the head cheerleader, the Queen Bee, the Most Popular Girl On Campus in their place ... might get a little non-consensual feeling, but if they all knew it was play...

She’d talk it over with Karma.

Harry

All the kids were in the air.

Harry hoped wherever they were headed had plenty of room. Twenty-eight, or more, in Jason’s group, another ten from Chorale South...

An evil part of Harry was considering misleading Jason – in a fun way. Once they were on the ground, he knew he’d get a call. He could urge Jason to get experimental with Jamnit.

The night before, Chatsirree had assured him that just because Jamnit had tried a fetish out before didn’t mean she wouldn’t pursue it like a virginal freak if the subject came up again.

And Harry could attest to that. Because she looked so young, he’d asked her to play some ‘Curious Lolita’ fantasies with him. Granted, the fantasy had suffered somewhat due to everyone else in the huge bed having sex around them, but Jamnit had gone into it with a degree of commitment that left Harry feeling like a pervert.

Those feelings didn’t stop him – he’d slowly undressed her, putting her school-girl’s outfit to one side, savoring every bit of her revealed with the removal of her clothes, one piece at a time. It had been slow, nasty, and incredibly hot.

Maybe that’s what he’d recommend to Jason ... not so much a ‘gotcha’ as a ‘oh you are gonna love this’ ... maybe an experimental Lolita playtime.


“Are you going to be ready to go back to work Monday?” he asked Karen over coffee.

“Yeah ... I’m looking forward to it.”

“After two weeks in Paradise?”

“Yeah, Harry ... I want Wolfgang Anson to know exactly where to find me...”

“Jesus fucking Christ, Karen!”

“No, listen to me, Harry. Hear me out. I’ve been thinking about it a lot.”

“Eddie is going to have a fucking stroke...”

Listen to me, numbnuts!

“What?”

“Harry, I’ve been going over the timeline Eddie made of the fight, corroborated by Tamara. Been talking with Eddie. He told you, if I got in quick and devastating, I could win.”

Harry picked up his coffee again and took a sip.

“I have to go in, as fast as I’ve ever struck, one shot, everything behind it.”

“Where?”

“Straight to the solar plexus. It’ll stun him, he won’t be able to breathe...”

“And then you finish him...”

“No, Harry. Then I kill him.”

Harry waved over a cute little thing from the kitchen.

“Another cup, add whiskey this time.”

“Yes Master.”

Harry sat with his eyes closed until his coffee arrived. Karen remained quiet, watching him. He brought the coffee to his mouth, eyes still closed, and drank it all, one long gulping, shuddering guzzle.

He opened his eyes.

“You’re not gonna try to convince me this asshole doesn’t need to die, are you?”

“No,” Harry said. “I’m not. I’m going to tell you as your friend, as a man who loves you as much as any other person in his life ... you’re going to end up in jail.”

“Then you’re going to have to get me out. If it comes to that. We do this right, I can see a way it doesn’t.”

“Oh really, kill a man, per-meditated, get away with it...”

“They’re Karg, Harry. He might not accept a challenge from a woman like ... Carol or Kelly. From a bruiser of a dyke like me? Harry, how could he refuse?

“He accepts, I kill him ... are the Karg going to advertise their Chief was killed by a woman? Fuck no ... they’ll make up some bullshit story, and we won’t even have to get rid of the body, they’ll do it for us.”

Harry motioned for another cup of coffee.

“Same as the last, sweetheart.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Do you really think Patricia’s going to let you go through with this?”

“I do ... she won’t be happy about it, but she won’t fight too hard ... Harry, the son-of-a-bitch hurt Eddie bad. Then he put both Eddie and Kendry’s lives in danger to get you home.

“We can either take the fight to him or wait around and see which of us he fucks up – or kills – next.”


“You look like a man on his way to the gallows,” Dr. Katri said. “It’s not that bad. The month of celibacy will be over before you know it.”

You don’t live with as many beautiful, loving, and eager women as I do, Doctor, Harry thought.

“I’m sure you’re right, Doctor,” Harry said. “I’ve been putting this off ... when I had my vasectomy I was young, dumb, in love, and I couldn’t imagine ever wanting children...”

“And now things have changed?”

“Now I’m older, maybe not so dumb, in love, and I really want children.”

“Well, let’s get started and see what we can do about that.”

Dommi

“Margo, I’m glad Galena and her people are away from here...” Dommi said.

“You too?”

“Yes. There are some ugly things building up just under the surface around Waterloo. Some of them have already popped their heads up. My only fear is they won’t be gone for long enough.”

“I’m right there with you,” Carol said. “I don’t like the way this town is feeling.”

They were at a Starbucks close to the clinic where Harry was getting his vasectomy reversed and they’d be there until around 5 or 6 in the evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.