Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

February 1st, 2007, Wednesday – February 2nd, 2007, Thursday

Helen Newton

Knowing the story hadn’t prepared her for seeing the three of them tell the story, faces blank and voices flat.

Helen had scant experience with PTSD, but she was willing to bet anything that would be part of the diagnosis for Jason, Donna, and Abby.

She’d run back to the guest lodge, going all out, trying to pound those expressions and voices out of her mind.

“This ... this is what I meant...” Pika said, pulling up beside her, “about not ... outrunning your ... security...”

“Sorry ... I wasn’t thinking...”

“Think ... next time...”

“I’ll be taking the golf cart down for cocktails and supper...” she replied. “Think you can keep up?”

“Yes... ‘cause I’ll be driving...”

After her shower, she put on jeans and a tank top and met Pika out front.

“So, what do you think of Hau’oli Mala?” he asked as they rolled toward the mansion.

“Incredible, beautiful, expansive...” Helen replied. “I do not even want to contemplate how much the house cost, let along the property itself. I might be comfortable thinking on the cost of the guest lodge ... but probably not.”

He chuckled.

“I don’t bother,” Pika said. “If I’m feeling overwhelmed, I go for a walk, deep into the heart of the estate, far from roads or trails. Oh, I might occasionally hear aircraft, but most of the time it’s just me and Moloka’i. Then I can be thankful our House purchased this land and are preserving it.

“More than that,” he said, “they’ve leaned on the local government to keep over half of the island from being zoned for commercial development. No sprawling hotel resorts anywhere near us.”

“Plum Blossom’s spending a lot of money to keep this place their own island paradise.”

“Yes we are ... part of why I’m here. I hear there’s going to be a new addition to the mansion ... apparently Madam Gao has decreed a new wing diagonally off the commons.”

“Why?”

“Your sister and brother-in-law.”

“She’s going to construct another whole wing for them?”

“Yeah ... construction will begin within the month. A crew will come out to begin prepping the site one day next week.”

“Do they know?”

“I don’t think so. I probably shouldn’t have said anything.”

“I’ll keep it to myself then,” Helen said as they pulled up to the mansion. “Although once construction starts...”

“I imagine Madam Gao will have spoken with them about it before then.”

Jason

He couldn’t stop smiling.

After supper, he and Susan were retiring to one of the smaller bedrooms. They would have their coffee on the balcony, smoke if they chose to, and then...

Jason had been assured he would not get away with “dominating her by orgasm” this time around.

He didn’t find the idea threatening at all.

The way she’d worded it... ‘dominating her by orgasm’ ... it made him wonder.

Jason worried that bringing it up might somehow sour the proceedings ... but decided to talk to her about it anyway.


“This is just my opinion,” she said as they sat in the dark and looked at the night sky. “It seems to me, the way you love oral sex and how resistant you are to moving on from it, as you demonstrated during our first date ... you’re controlling your lover.

“Not that I objected,” she quickly continued. “I wanted you to move on simply so I could give as well as receive ... but if you’re driving a woman’s orgasms so relentlessly, only changing position and activity to another way of getting her off...”

“Hmmm ... you’re right. That does feel like domination.”

“And like I said, I’m not objecting, I’m observing. I had a wonderful time.”

She paused, sipping her coffee.

“Something’s been happening with me since we got here,” Susan said, her voice low. “I’ve played with dominance and submission with various lovers, never seriously ... it was ... playing.

“Since we arrived ... Otter has thoroughly topped me, though it’s not constant. With you I felt this ... urge to just relax and let you pleasure me since that’s what you wanted.

“And then I was talking with Jackie and Lisa about you when you’re in a submissive state, and how you so badly want to service someone with no thought to your own climaxes...”

“Yeah...”

“I said I wouldn’t want to be the object of that craving ... they told me if you needed me to be, I would be no matter what I thought on the issue ... even if they had to deliver me bound and gagged.”

“How do you feel about that?”

Susan chuckled.

“No fair using therapist language against me ... but it’s a good question.

“At the time, I found it strangely exciting ... not full blown drop-on-the-floor-and-scream-somebody-fuck-me exciting but ... the idea of being bound and gagged while you tried your best to please me from a submissive headspace – yeah, it made me tingly.”

In the dark his hand found hers.

“And...”

“Since then I’ve masturbated to the idea three times and imagined it was you a couple of times while Otter was between my thighs.”

He squeezed her hand gently.

“I just wasn’t aware I had a real submissive side to my personality. I know my husband isn’t comfortable at all even playing a dominant, and that’s okay. But I thought ... I thought of perhaps exploring that side of me with you and your wives dominating me.”

Jason moved her hand to where his erection was poking out of the leg of his shorts before putting his hand up under her skirt to caress her pussy.

“So,” she said, her voice a little shaky, “that idea excites us both...”

“Yeah,” he replied, his voice no more firm than hers.

She stood and in the darkness, Jason wasn’t exactly sure what she was doing, only figuring it out when her dress landed in his lap and she sat back down.

He gave a little shrug, then placed her dress on the table beside him before standing up and undressing.

Jason sat down and her hand was stroking his cock before he finished putting his hand back between her legs.

“Not that we should do that tonight,” Susan continued. “We have other plans for tonight. But at some point...”

“Yeah...”

Karen

Patricia was asleep, sleeping Hikari spooning with her, and Karen was awake. She wasn’t happy about it.

Carefully sliding out of bed, she pulled on her workout clothes before heading to what pitifully passed for a gym at Chorale South.

“If we’re gonna stay here I gotta get some decent equipment...”

As she passed by Eddie’s makeshift hospital room, the light was on and she heard someone talking.

She stuck her head in to see Eddie listening to Merry reading the paper to him.

“What are you doing up, Neanderthal?”

“Can’t sleep,” Eddie replied, motioning Merry to silence. “You?”

“Same ... was on my way to work out some.”

“Eh, come sit for a bit.”

She pulled up a chair to his bedside.

“You started itching inside those casts yet?”

“A little ... nothing unbearable so far...”

“Seems like forever since you, me, and Harry have been home together,” Karen mused.

“I would make some smart-ass comment about this place being home when we got houses in town ... but it is and they ain’t. Gawddamn tired o’ doing things outta fear, though.”

“Well, that might be changing ... but I get what you’re saying. Kinda feels like we been running ever since the fire,” Karen said. “So ... something I haven’t talked with you about yet ... how are we going to deal with Wolfgang Anson? Nobody gets to beat the shit out of you but me...”

Eddie laughed, and almost immediately groaned and winced.

“Don’t make me laugh, Dyke ... it hurts.”

“Okay, no more jokes ... how?”

“Realistically?”

“Yeah, no ‘nuke him’ talk...”

“Quick assured kill?”

“Yeah ... unless you want to put him in a room in the bunker and go medieval...”

“Barrett M107.50 sniper rifle ... and no joke, I’d still want a ‘plan B’.”

“Know anyone who’s got one?”

“Several people here and there ... but they’re either not the people I’d trust not to talk about it or they’re the kind of people who wouldn’t take the job in the first place.”

“Might a lot of bullets of lesser caliber do the job?”

“Probably...”

“Eddie ... bud ... you’ve got to snap out of this. He’s not the Terminator. He’s just a very big, very tough, very fast, very well-trained guy.”

“It ain’t getting my ass beat, you know that. I been beat before – there’s always a bigger, meaner sumbitch. But Dyke, I always hurt ‘em. May not have given as good as I got – hell, you were there for some of the fights I didn’t manage that – but I always hurt ‘em.

“This guy ... I didn’t. Not at all.”

“I can see how that would spook you...”

“Yeah ... and part of it’s the whole ... Karen, he could have killed me and I couldn’t have stopped him. My ego wrote a check my ass couldn’t cash and in those seconds he could have killed me.”

She saw his point ... anyone could die at any time, but you didn’t think about that, you kept on going about your life. But to realize your life was in the hands of someone who wanted to hurt you, and could, and you couldn’t do a damn thing to stop them...

“How comfortable are you, really, about your crew bugging this guy, surveilling him?”

“If I could tell ‘em not to take the job and they’d listen and not take it, I would. But you know all about not giving orders you know won’t be obeyed. Tamara and me, with Kendry’s help, are gonna put together a timeline of the fight, and I’m gonna talk to my morons and give them the second-by-second rundown of it, trying to impress upon ‘em that if they even think they’ve been spotted, they need to run and keep running. Don’t engage with this guy or his goons, just run.”

“Think it’ll work?”

“Yeah ... Bevy will get it, he’ll make sure Perry gets it, the two of them can convince Janet. I don’t know that I’ll need to go to all that effort, but I will just to be sure.”

“Second by second ... lemme see that timeline once you’re done with it.”

“Yeah ... now, get your heavily muscled ass outta here and go work out.”

“May be heavily muscled but I know you’d still beg to lick it, Neanderthal.”

“Not in a million years, Dykeasaurus.”


She was doing her squats holding a kettlebell when she thought, don’t make this Wolfgang Anson prick your Mount Everest. You get hurt and a lot of people will be pissed. You get dead and your friends are going to do something stupid.

Continuing her reps, she quieted her mind, focusing on the workout.

Once through, in the shower, she didn’t notice her resolve had shifted to nobody’s unbeatable, I just need to figure out how.

Jason

With no attendants, the two of them were forced to do their own clean-up ... which suited Jason just fine. He was washing Susan lovingly and thoroughly. They’d both done their best to get very sweaty and sticky.

“You’re incredible,” he said, soaping her legs.

“Thank you ... us old broads know a thing or two.”

“Yeah ... I think that’s part of the attraction for me. Even with Abby and Donna teaching me ... there’s still so much to learn.”

She pulled him up and into her arms, kissing him deeply, which he was happy to respond to. When Susan put her arms on his shoulders and gently moved him away, she said, “Don’t sell yourself or your teachers short. Of course you have a lot to learn. So do I, so does everybody. That you know that, and are open to learning more, makes you a very good lover.”

“Thank you,” Jason replied, smiling. “Now, I believe I have more washing to do.”

He sank down to his knees and said, “Now sit on the bench and give me your left foot...”


They were snuggled close to one another in the darkness, lying side by side and touching one another.

“You mind if I ask you a ... a possibly disturbing question?” she asked.

“Sure...”

“How much of your attraction to me do you think is due to your mother fixation?”

Jason thought for a moment.

“I don’t think I can split it out ... like, 50 % you’re hot and 50% I fantasize about you as my mother while role-playing.

“First off ... face it, Susan, you’re fucking hot. All of us want you and not all of us have mother fixations. I think my mother issues are simply riding along...”

“On the coat tails?”

“Yeah. As a guy, I think you’re hot. That you can also star in some of my particular fantasies ... bonus.

“Let me ask you ... how do you feel about starring in some of those fantasies?”

He enjoyed the feeling of her stroking his cock as he slid his fingers through her wet slit.

Finally she said, “I’ve enjoyed sexual role-playing before ... but never with someone who has come so close to the reality of their fantasies.

“I think it would be fun for me and I hope fun for you as well.”

And that answer made his cock swell, something Susan couldn’t help but notice.

Jason heard her take a breath and let it out as a long sigh.

“It’s okay, baby, for you to feel this way,” she said. “Mama needs you, too. I need you so much.”

Susan

She hadn’t realized she had a dominant streak either.

“Calm down, baby ... you lay back and let Mama do all the work.”

Jason’s hips twitched as he tried to thrust up into her as she sat astride him.

Susan grabbed his hair, pulling his head away from her breast. He was making disappointed grunts when she slapped his face – not hard, but not a love tap either.

“Mama said to hold still, sweet boy. You either obey Mama or you’ll obey Mama with a sore and swollen ass...”

Susan had no idea where the words were coming from and the thought of spanking him both repulsed her and excited her, apparently in equal measure.

Jason grabbed her sides and pulled himself up. Wrapping his lips around her nipple, he sucked it into his mouth, gently biting her.

And he still tried to fuck her, his hips thrusting as hard as they could, given her weight on his hips.

Grabbing his hair again, she pulled him away and got off of him.

“Son, get me the paddle, you know which one I mean.”

He was up and moving in an instant, and Susan barely had time to wonder at her actions before he returned with a long, broad leather-wrapped paddle.

Jason handed her the paddle and then got down on his hands and knees over her leg, putting himself in an ideal position for her to spank him.

“Answer a question, baby,” she said, swinging the paddle, getting a feel for its weight.

“Yes, Mama?”

“Why are you misbehaving tonight?”

THWACK!

Jason cried out before stammering, “I-I-I just ... I just n-need you ... so bad...”

THWACK!

“And that excuses you disobeying me?”

THWACK!

“N-n-n-no, Mama!”

THWACK!

“Are you enjoying making me spank you?”

THWACK!

“No-no ... no, Mama ... but I d-d-deserve spanking...”

THWACK!

“Why, why do you deserve this spanking?”

THWACK!

“Because I shouldn’t ... I shouldn’t want you ... need you ... like I do...”

Susan felt him tense in anticipation and put the paddle down.

“Come here, baby. Sit in Mama’s lap...”

Jason curled up in her lap as she held him in her arms.

“Baby ... to hell with whatever and whoever says your wants, your needs are wrong. You need me, sweetie ... I need you too, in all the same ways. You want me and I want you in all the same ways. What happens between us is nobody’s business. You understand me?”

“Yes, Mama...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.