Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 31st, 2007, Tuesday – February 1st, 2007, Wednesday

Susan

She watched the two of them tenderly and cautiously exploring each other. Jason was young enough – and honest enough – to admit he doesn’t know everything. Susan mentally thanked Abby and Donna again for nurturing that attitude.

Moving closer, which earned a smile from Jason, she could hear them talk.

“So, is this your clit or...”

“It’s my clit, yes. Just a rather big one as clits go, far too small to be anything else.”

“Okay.”

Susan watched Samantha teach Jason how she liked to be touched, while Jason taught her the same.

On that front, Susan was keeping mental notes. Their first evening had been all about her orgasms, Jason going so far as to have someone else see to his needs so she could remain totally receptive.

“Do you spurt when you climax?”

“Yes ... but it’s not at all like a man does. It’s thinner and there’s nowhere near as much of it.”

“Does it still feel like an orgasm from when you were a guy?”

“No ... it’s better. And the estrogen has helped me be multi-orgasmic.”

“Wow ... how cool...”

Susan was aware that while there was sex going on in the suite, at least half the people in attendance were watching Jason and Samantha.

The two of them made an unspoken game of tasting each other everywhere and if Jason paused or had second thoughts about taking Samantha’s clit in his mouth, Susan couldn’t see it.

And then the two of them took a break, walking outside onto the balcony to smoke. Susan leaned back and scanned the room. She saw Donna was wearing a strap-on, resting from fucking Ashley, their driver.

“Donna ... hey, Donna...”

Donna came over, the dildo waggling in front of her much like cocks did.

“Yes Susan, what do you need?”

“Well, while there will be some kissing and stroking and such, mostly I just need you to fuck me with that thing, nice and slow.”

Donna smirked.

“Yeah...” she replied. “I had to stop watching them or I was going to grind my pussy into someone’s face so hard they might suffocate.”

Donna knelt by her and Susan took her into her arms.

Jason

Releasing the smoke from his lungs he said, “Soooooo ... what haven’t I done you’d like me to do, Samantha?”

“Oh, just from the little tease I got, you could lick my asshole a lot more...”

“Girl, take that as a given. What else?”

“Let me take care of that erection...”

“Once we go in, you can tend to that first. Anything else?”

“That’ll be good for now I think.”

“What can I do better?”

She took his face in her hands, staring into his eyes.

“Master, you’re doing just fine.”

He kissed her and said, “I worry about the boys ... I’m not sure how I’ll react with them later on...”

“Don’t stress about it, Sir. Make love with them as you’re making love with me and it will all be fine.”

“I don’t know if I’m ready to take that step yet.”

“Then don’t. But stop worrying. Get out of your head and into your body.”

He took her by the hand and said, “You’re right ... besides, you should be on my mind. Let’s get started on that then.”

Donna

When Jason and Samantha came back in, Jason was calmer. A casual observer could have seen Jason was a little tense when they went outside, but only someone who knew him intimately would have picked up how tightly wound he was. Donna knew part of the relaxation was the pot ... but she knew the rest was Jason committing to the experience. She’d seen the same thing when they feminized him.

Maintaining her slow penetration of Susan, sliding back and forth in the woman’s cunt, Donna let her hands roam freely over Susan’s ass, while Donna’s eyes stayed on her husband and their new sub.


Samantha and Jason fell away from each other, changing positions.

Susan groaned and orgasmed underneath Donna and Donna got a little shaky in the legs herself.

Nor were Susan’s the only sounds of climax brought on by Jason and Samantha.

Donna refound her rhythm and watched as the two lovers brought each other off. Samantha let his cock drop from her lips afterward, kissing and nuzzling his thighs. Jason continued to suck and lick her, bringing Samantha to another orgasm.

Then he carefully shifted her back, allowed her to get comfortable, and then parted her ass cheeks.

Donna leaned forward to whisper in Susan’s ear, “Oh, he’s in heaven now. That girl doesn’t know what’s coming, does she?”

Susan’s response was incoherent and Donna smiled.

“Before he was just teasing her ... now he’s gonna rock her world.”

Susan’s climaxes continued and Donna pulled out, sliding down to emulate her husband.

“You just enjoy the show, Susan,” Donna muttered. “I’ll take care of you.”

Jason

Kissing her neck as she reclined against him, Jason slid in and out of her ass, his hands stroking and caressing everywhere they could reach. Saliva had proved sufficient as a lubricant in the beginning, and he’d seen Abby put a tube of Astro-Glide close to him for when it was needed.

And he was going to need it.

After Samantha’s wonderful blowjob, his cock had taken twenty minutes or so to get erect again. At his present pace, it felt to Jason like he could fuck for years, happily remaining stimulated enough to stay hard, just shy of enough to push him over the edge.

“Out of your head, back in your body,” he told himself.


He leaned back and fell off his elbow to hit the floor with an audible ‘thud’.

“Damn...” Jason said, fighting to calm his breathing.

“Yeah,” Samantha said, rolling over to lie on her back.

There was applause from many in the suite as Jason laughed and tried to wave them to silence.

“That’s enough, folks. Find someone to fuck and leave us be.”

Laughter rang around the suite.

“Clean up, aisle one,” Jason called.

He was surprised to see Susan crawl over and suck his cock into her mouth.


He might have nodded off for a bit because he couldn’t remember shifting to rest his head against a pillow, or Donna and Susan moving to lie to either side of him. Someone was lying between his legs, but it wasn’t vital that he know who, so he kept his eyes shut.

“What time is it?” he asked.

“Does it matter?” Samantha asked from between his legs.

“Cocktail hour, we have one every day,” Donna answered.

“Oh...” Samantha said.

“Parker,” Jason called.

“Yo!”

“What time is it?”

“Almost 5, Jason...”

“Gives us a little over an hour...” Jason looked over and saw Monica and Maria.

No matter how much he wanted to, Jason wouldn’t cancel the cocktail hour.

“Start running folks through the shower. Cocktails at 6, new folks, supper at 7.”


“You wanted to dive in on your new girls, didn’t you?” Susan said as they were washed side by side in the large shower.

“Oh yeah ... but, like Dayna taught me, enjoy every minute. Don’t rush. Cocktail hour is a tradition, or something we’re trying to make a tradition. And it’s great, I love it. So I’ll be patient.

“Still don’t know what I’ll do...”

“Don’t overthink it, Jason,” Susan said, waving their bath girls, Yin and Lizzy, off and turning to face Jason. She put her hands on his shoulders.

“Be in the moment. If the moment says ‘they’re cute, I’ll see what this is like’, go for it. If it says ‘I am not ready for this yet’, wait. If it says ‘I will never be ready for this’, wait and know things might change over time. Stay in the moment and let what happens, happen.”

Jason hugged her and whispered, “Thank you, wise counselor.”

Yan

“Oh, I think you’re going to like Sandy and Walter,” she said to Donna.

“Really? You’ve already sampled their charms?”

“Sister-wife, they took their time, relaxed me, and I enjoyed my first-ever double penetration. It was ... it was very nice. Soon as I can arrange it, with our husband’s help, I’m going for a triple.”

“Air-tight, hmmm...”

“They’re sweet, considerate – a lot like our husband that way. They don’t eat pussy or ass anywhere near as well. They’ll learn. I’m going to be hard-pressed to leave them alone when we re-convene.”

“Share the wealth, Sister-wife. Whole lot of subbies suffering from a cock deficiency. Not to slight Jason, he does his best, but there are a lot of hungry pussies in our group.”

Abby wandered up.

“Hungry pussies?”

“We’re talking about the new boys,” Yan said, kissing Abby’s cheek.

“I saw you were enjoying yourself with them,” Abby said.

“Oh yeah ... you know what occurs to me?” Yan said.

“What?” Donna replied.

“Our situation mirrored, until recently, the Grimes constellation. A lot of women, just one dick,” Yan said. “I wonder if we might give them a similar gift?”

“I don’t see why not,” Abby replied. “Only question would be the ages of our ... stunt dicks. Too young could be nice for the ladies, but might upset Master Grimes. Too old and they’d have to use Viagra like Master Grimes ... although it might be good for him to have more male friends...”

“I know who to ask,” Donna said. “Milady Carol...”

“Yeah, if anyone would know it’d be her...” Abby said.

Carol

“Hungry pussies are a problem,” Carol laughed, “and while we’re all looking at celibacy for the month Harry’s cock is out of service, that’s not something he’s asking us to do...”

“You’ve all volunteered,” Donna said.

“Yeah, we think it’s only fair.”

“Any idea when he’ll be having it done?”

“Nothing concrete, but I get the feeling it’ll be sometime soon.”

“So, if we were to consider such a gift, we’d have at least a month to put it together.”

“Yeah, at least.”

“Now, oh wise mother-in-law ... is it a good idea?”

Carol took a moment to think – really think – about it.

At last she said, “I don’t see any reason why not. It wouldn’t disturb Harry – he doesn’t have any problem with Galena’s young men in bed with us.”

She snorted.

“Might be the only livestock he’d be happy to see added to the family.”

“Well then, I guess we’d better start window-shopping for studs,” Donna laughed.

“As to age ... find the right men,” Carol said. “If you do, the question of age won’t be important.”

Harry

“Thank you so much, Nancy,” Harry said. “That’ll give them a couple of days for shopping ... although why they’d buy clothes to go fuck for two weeks I don’t know.”

“Because vacations are always a good reason to shop,” Nancy Velacourt replied, “even if you don’t pack anything you bought.”

“Thank you again,” Harry said. “You must come for a visit now that we’re back in town.”

“I will,” she replied. “My love to you and yours.”

“And the same to you,” Harry said and hung up the call.


“May I come in?”

Martha’s eyes widened and she nodded nervously.

“Yes, Master Grimes, please.”

As he entered the suite, he spotted Regina and blew her a kiss.

“You know, she blushes very prettily,” he said to no one in particular.

“Yes she does,” Galena said, coming in from the bedroom. “We still on for tonight?”

“Oh yes,” Harry replied. “And make sure to bring Martha...”

Galena smiled at him, mouthing ‘thank you’.

Harry’s hands went down like he was grabbing a hefty ass and squeezing as he licked his lips and rolled his eyes.

Galena laughed, “So what brings you?”

Harry sat down and smiled.

“You wanna fly to Hawaii on Friday?”

And a barely dressed Galena launched herself into his lap, half-shrieking with joy.

“Calm down,” Harry laughed, hugging her.

She hugged him and kissed him before getting up.

“Now,” Harry said, grinning, “you’ve got a couple of days to shop before you leave. Use our personal shoppers, everything goes on the family’s tab. Don’t be afraid to tip them generously either. We want our shoppers to be happy.”

“Harry ... that’s too much,” Galena said.

“Mistress Galena, I’m a senior Dom in this House and I say it’s not too much. Care to argue and get your sexy ass spanked?”

“Would you like me to argue?” Galena said. “Or would you prefer someone else to argue ... Andrea? Regina? Martha?”

“Behave.”

Harry got to his feet.

“Tell your fellow vacationers, we’ll see you tonight,” he turned to Martha, “all of you tonight.”

Galena

There were times she didn’t like herself very much.

There were times Galena hated herself, or more accurately, the ‘her’ she’d become. Life was so much easier when she was everybody’s good little girl, terrified of stepping out of line ... or of asking for what she needed, let alone wanted.

That had changed, even though the echoes of the girl she’d been made the woman she was sad.

“Heavy thoughts, Mama G,” Chatsirree said. “They’re weighing you down.”

“That obvious?”

“Yeah,” Jess said. “You’ve got a good poker face, but you have to ... I don’t know ... put it on.”

“Not on now, is it?” Galena asked.

“Not even close.”

“Don’t mean to sound all mysterious an’ shit, but I’ve got some stuff on my mind and I’m not ready to talk about it yet.”

“Well then,” Chatsirree replied, “let’s talk about our imminent Hawaiian vacation!”

Jason

“I need to call Dad before we get started this evening,” he said as they enjoyed their digestifs.

“Good idea,” Jackie said. “A lot of interesting things have happened.”

“Do you think it would help if I asked him to ask Mistress Maxwell to not send anymore livestock?”

“Why don’t you ask her?” Jackie replied.

“Uh, because I’m terrified I’ll offend her?”

“Don’t be,” Lisa said. “She wants to marry you a whole lot more than you want to marry her.”

“Is it okay if I have a really hard time believing that?”

“Of course it’s okay,” Jackie replied. “Doesn’t change the facts though.”

“Fine ... I’ll call her ... tomorrow, after class.”

“Good move,” Lisa said. “Just be respectful ... and if she says ‘no’? Don’t argue. Just thank her for her time and let her know her refusal will weigh into your decision about the marriage.”

“That’ll bring her ass around,” Jackie chuckled. “Pretty sure she’d suck your cock to get this marriage deal done.”

“She probably wouldn’t let you fuck her,” Lisa said. “So not into cocks ... but yeah, she might blow you...”

“Thankfully I’m not going to ask her to,” Jason said, resisting the urge to stammer. “I already know one of her gifts does a wonderful job of that.”

“Bet the other four do too. It’s all well and good that we’ll enjoy them, but primarily they’re aimed at you. Whatever you like, however you like it, that’s her goal.”

“And Goddess help you if she finds out you have a particular preference for skin color, hair color, age...” Jackie said.

“You don’t think she’d...”

“You’d have livestock...” Lisa said.

“That she’d make sure you knew you didn’t have to accept...” Jackie said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.