Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 31st, 2007, Tuesday

Helen Newton

Her sister’s call had surprised her ... mostly because Helen hadn’t expected her brother-in-law to get too much exercise on the honeymoon outside the bedroom. His commitment boded well for his training. The rest of the ‘surprise factor’ had been Donna wanting to start his training during their honeymoon.

Of course, Helen realized they had good reason to want training to start this soon.

She had phoned Hau’oli Mala and given them her arrival time, as well as warned them to send a truck for the equipment she was bringing.

Helen was pleased to see they’d taken her at her word. A four-door pick-up took care of the crates and she rode in the back seat with one of the three estate guards. She assumed former Karghold personnel were directly guarding her sister and brother-in-law.

“I understand we’re to set you up in the guest lodge?” Kalei, who rode shotgun, said.

“That’s my understanding as well,” she replied. “How far is it from the main house?”

“About a mile-and-a-half,” Pika, the driver, said.

“That will make a nice run for them,” Helen mused.

“Begging your pardon, Miss,” Honi, who sat beside her, said, “but you look like it will be a nice run for you too.”

“Short ... a lot short,” she replied, grinning. “But I’ll make do.”

“When you ‘make do’,” Pika said, “make sure you don’t outrun your security.”

“That intrusion y’all had got y’all nervous?”

“Yes, Miss,” Pika replied. “As you’ll see, our property perimeter is too large for comprehensive patrols.”

“Was that someone from Hau’oli Mala picking up that other group of people at the airport?”

“Yes, Miss,” Kalei replied. “Someone sending presents to your brother-in-law.”

“Any idea who?”

“We haven’t been told, Miss,” Pika said.

Helen was well aware of just how much Jason didn’t want anymore livestock.

“I’m sure he’ll be pleased,” she smirked.

Jason

Waking up, he heard Abby humming to herself in the bathroom, filling up the tub.

Eyes almost closed, he walked in and settled on the bidet.

“Hello beloved,” she said. “Your bath’s almost ready.”

“My bath?”

“You started to stir and you had a piss hard-on,” Abby replied. “Pretty sure-fire signs you’re going to be awake soon.”

“So, feeling anymore pregnant?”

“Well, no, to be honest. But I certainly enjoyed your efforts to ensure the deal last night. It was very nice to have you all to myself...”

“Yeah ... sometimes I forget just how nice it can be.”

“I trust your night with Susan pointed that out?”

“Eh ... that night was pretty much pure lust frenzy for me. I think our next night will remind me though.”

Jason settled into his bath as Abby went to fetch the two of them coffee.

“Oh husband...” Donna called from the door.

“Yes, sexy wife?”

“My sister has arrived, so our trips to the gym are going to become shorter as your training sessions will serve the same purpose.”

“No, my gym sessions will not become shorter,” Jason said. “You and I may go get our asses handed to us, but Abby, Lizzy, and Yan won’t be there. We’ll exercise with them, my training will be in addition to that.”

“As you wish,” Donna replied. “In other news...”
“What?”

“It seems some presents have arrived for you.”

“From...”

“Mistress Kari Maxwell of House Tolliver.”

“Please tell me she didn’t send livestock...”

“I wish I could, but I don’t like lying to you.”

“Fuck...”

“There will be some of that, certainly.”

“Can I just stay here, in the tub, for the rest of our honeymoon?”

“If you wish ... I can bring them up to meet you here.”

“You are evil.”

“Yes, yes I am. In this particular case, I will enjoy seeing your horizons broaden.”

Jason’s moan elicited another laugh from his wife.


Everyone was waiting in the lounge for Estrellita to announce brunch was ready

“Am I allowed to eat first?”

“You could, but it would be rude,” Donna replied.

“Fine ... bring them in ... and more coffee please.”

He settled into a large chair as coffee was brought.

“Are you ready, my love?” Donna called from the lounge doorway.

“Yes...”

“I think you’re wrong about that,” Donna said sweetly.

She walked in with two boys, both Caucasian, relatively good-looking to Jason’s eyes, who looked a little older than him.

“This is Sanderson, or ‘Sandy’ as he prefers to be called, and Walter ... they’re both seventeen,” Donna said.

“Master,” Sandy said, “we’re to be your friends ... male friends, as Mistress Maxwell knows how few males you interact with regularly.”

“We’re also...” Walter said, “well, stunt dicks, Sir.”

Jason sat, growing more confused and perturbed, as the two boys undid their pants, letting them fall to the floor.

He had been fearing endowments like Drag, but was surprised to see their cocks were only a little longer than his own.

“Uh...”

“I put that badly, Sir,” Walter said. “We’re to help you keep the women of your harem happy. One cock, even a teen-ager’s, has its limits.”

“We’ve had vasectomies, which are to be checked in a yearly physical,” Sandy said. “We aren’t here to impregnate anyone, we’re just here to lighten your load.”

“You’ve already had vasectomies?”

“Yes Sir,” Walter replied. “It might sound cruel, but it’s much better than what they used to do to people like us.”

“Uh huh...”

“Yes, Master,” Sandy said. “Castration. We would have been eunuchs.”

“Okay...” Jason said. “Well, I’ll have to thank Mistress Maxwell for such thoughtful gifts...”

“Oh, not over yet,” Donna snickered. “Boys, go have a seat over there ... and you can put your pants back on now.”

Donna came back with a pair of women.

“This,” she said, gesturing to a beautiful black woman with large tits, a plump waist, and a large ass, “is Monica.

“And this,” Donna said, extending her hand to a very curvy Hispanic woman, “is Maria.”

“Mistress Maxwell knows of your love of big bottoms,” Monica said. “So ... we’re here for you to use however you wish.”

At that, the two of them pulled off their tops, and worked their jeans off.

“No underwear,” Jason said. His voice sounded like a squeak to him and he prayed that was just his imagination.

“No need, Sir,” Maria said. “Underwear get in the way of availability.”

“From what I gather,” Donna said, “their training has been little more than how to please men and women.”

“Yes Sir,” Maria said. “The House that trained us refers to us as ‘pleasure slaves’. We’re on hormones because of our hysterectomies.”

“How convenient,” Jason said, and knew his voice squeaked. “This is incredibly thoughtful of Mistress...”

“And more gifts are on their way, Sir,” Monica said. “They just couldn’t be shipped on a plane...”

“Oh ... please tell me they’re not ... people?”

“We don’t know, Master,” Maria said.

“One more, husband,” Donna said. “And do try to keep an open mind...”

“Sit down, ladies,” Jason said, and blushed as the two women giggled, picking up their clothes and moving to the couch to begin dressing.

“This is Samantha,” Donna said, bringing in a stunning blonde. She was in a yellow dress that came down to just above her knees, and she twirled, giving Jason a good look at a large, shapely ass and a lovely pair of tits.

Jason could see she was very nervous, in spite of trying to hide it. Every move was a little too forced, her facial expression a bit ... plastic.

“She’s twenty-three and has been trained more as a domestic.”

“What a waste,” Jason said without thinking. “Uh, I mean, I’m sure you’re very good at your job, just...”

He heard the snickering from the four gifts seated on the couch together but it didn’t register.

“I hear you like butts, Master,” Samantha said, approaching him. “May I sit in your lap?”

“Uh, yes...”

Samantha smiled and bent down to move his erection, clearly visible in his shorts, to one side.

“Wouldn’t want to hurt that, Sir,” she said.

Settling her large, soft ass on his lap, Samantha said, “I like butts too ... and cocks, like that one you have, Sir...”

Jason had a flash of insight, putting together what Donna had said, Samantha’s nervousness, the snickers from the couch, the slight strangeness he noticed in Samantha’s voice.

Looking Samantha in the eyes, his hand slid down her skirt, up under it, along her soft inner thigh and up to her...

Tiny cock.

He mentally prayed to be as accepting and cool as his step-father.

“You can send me back if you want, Master...” Samantha said. “Mistress Maxwell will understand, and said to tell you she’d replace me with a real...”

She didn’t get any further as Jason’s right arm pulled her face down to his and he kissed her.

While his left hand gently caressed the tiny, shrunken cock between her legs.

The kiss went on as Jason’s cock stayed hard and throbbing against Samantha’s leg. Jason had gone into the kiss as seriously as any kiss he’d ever given, and Samantha slowly got over her apprehension and returned it as passionately.

Jason finally came up for air, and said, “You’re not going anywhere, Samantha.”

He took his hand out from under her skirt and held her as she cried.


“You did very well, my love,” Donna whispered in his ear as their food was served.

“I hope I’m as open-minded as you want me to be,” Jason replied.

“Well, you’re off to a hell of a start,” Donna said, kissing his cheek.

“Not really a stretch ... when I was talking with Dad, he asked me how I felt about having sex with Esther. I basically told him she’s a cute little girl and why wouldn’t I have sex with her if she was willing ... or something like that.”

Donna took a bite of her eggs, chewing silently.

“How will ... how will you feel...”

“When there’s a moment when usually I’d lick a woman’s pussy?”

“Yeah, that.”

“We’ll find out when it happens ... which, since we don’t have class today, could be later this afternoon.”

“I ... uh ... well ... the boys...”

“They swing both ways?” Jason asked.

“Yeah...” Donna replied, grinning.

“Why the grin?”

“Because this is Kari Maxwell testing your limits and it’s funny.”

Jason thought for a moment.

“Look, I don’t know if I swing both ways ... well, that’s kind of wrong ... look, if I’m getting pegged, what’s the difference if it’s a dildo or a cock?”

“Dildo’s don’t orgasm in your ass,” Donna replied.

“Well yeah, there’s that. But otherwise?”

“You’re letting another guy fuck you ... comes off real submissive.”

“Does it come off that submissive when you let a woman peg you, Donna?”

“No, not really.”

“Look, we’re making our own rules for our ... House-within-a-House. If I do it – when I’m not in a submissive headspace – it’s not submissive. Anyone who thinks differently is not welcome. Any objection I might have beyond that cum-in-my-ass issue would be hypocritical. And before you get to your next question, yes, I’d fuck their cute asses same as I would any one of my harem.”

“Yeah ... but will you kiss them? Will you eat their asses and suck their cocks?”

“I don’t know. We’ll see in the moment. For the time being, there are a lot of women to please in my harem and I’m thankful as hell to have the help.”

“You’re not a normal teenage male, you know that, right?”

Jason remembered the boys he’d gone to school with.

“No I’m not. Thank God ... and thank you and Abby and all my other teachers.”

Susan

She sat at the breakfast table observing the new arrivals. All of them showed signs they’d been under a lot of stress. Susan leaned close to Otter.

“So gifts like this are under pressure from the giver?”

“Oh, you have no idea. Remember, if a gift embarrasses you, the shame spreads to you as well as the gift.

“The boys were a ‘maybe’. Jason might accept them in the spirit they were offered. The women ... sure things, but even so, they’re under pressure to please. Samantha ... well, you saw her cry ... I mean yeah, Mistress Maxwell’s pushing Jason’s buttons to see which ones click, but she also sent them as a bribe to smooth the way for the engagement. From what I hear, Jason’s exactly what she’s looking for. Happy to be a husband in name only and willing to be a sperm donor via turkey baster if and when she decides to have children ... that he seals a union with Chorale is the cake, but everything else is some damn tasty icing and sprinkles. She wants this wedding bad.”

“I wonder what the other gifts are?”

“Illegal, that’s what I’m betting they are. May be guns, may be drugs, may be both ... but whatever they are, they’re illegal.”

“When ... how are they supposed to arrive?”

“Sometime in the next day or so ... arriving by boat.”

“Am I right to be worried?”

“Yeah, but don’t let it get out of hand. We’ll be there to help them with whatever Maxwell sends. Not to change the subject, but what did you think of how our boy handled Samantha?”

“I figured her out the moment she wasn’t presented with Monica and Maria ... and I was ... well, I had faith he wouldn’t be an asshole...”

“Is that a psychotherapist term?”

“Smart-ass ... I knew he wouldn’t be an asshole about it, so it was going to be ... okay?”

Susan smiled at her sometime fuck-buddy.

“He came through with flying colors,” Susan continued. “From the conversations I’ve had with him ... he’s not unsure about his sexuality. Besides ... Goddess ... believe me, no man eats ... well ... like he does who doesn’t lust after women. But I got the feeling as far as any other gender was concerned ... he wasn’t worried about it. He’d deal with it if and when...”

“And that if and when is today...” Otter said. “I’m goddamned proud of him. I get a feeling...”

“From all the fuck-vibes in the air?”

“Yeah ... I get a feeling things will get interesting this afternoon and evening.”

Margo

“You look tired, my love,” Margo said.

“I am tired ... but it’s more soul-tired right now,” Carol replied.

“So...”

“So this bitch is a spy. She won’t say who she’s working for, but there are two options as I see it. The people who beat Eddie or Roberta Fruehauf and her crew. Either way, she knows more than we can let either of them find out.”

“So we can’t let her loose...”

“We could ... but it would involve changing a lot of our security arrangements and I just don’t like letting whomever win.”

“Do you want her killed?”

“Yes ... and I’d happily do it myself. However, we don’t know what kind of arrangements she might have if she turns up dead, or disappears.”

“Even if she doesn’t have such arrangements, someone – several someones in all probability – know she is here.”

“On the plus side...” Carol said, “she was bitching about how little evidence of criminal activity she found here. No endangerment of children, no drugs other than a lot of pot...”

“You believe her? You believe that’s all she found?”

“Yeah ... I do. It’s what she knows about the house, our security, that worries me. Neither group that we suspect is behind her wants to air our dirty laundry because it would lead to their dirty laundry ... well, unless it was something really juicy. If we were carrying on House Wexford’s child porn production, yeah, they’d report us and ride out the storm.

“So the most practical reason to send this bitch is to make a physical assault easier.”

“Let’s think on this a while. Maybe we can disappear her the same way Pillow was disappeared.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.