Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 30th, 2007, Monday – January 31st, 2007, Tuesday

Jason

They returned to the suite to find Baby Sister nursing at Mother’s breast, while their step-sister Yan, and sisters Lizzy and Abby enjoyed a daisy chain of oral sex.

Once Yan noticed their return, she broke the chain and came to welcome them.

“We didn’t mean to stop your fun,” Jason said, kissing his step-sister and tasting Lizzy on her lips.

“Oh, it was just a very pleasant way to occupy ourselves while you dawdled bringing back dear Cousin Beth. What was the hold-up?”

“Another wonderful learning experience courtesy of Grandmother Beebee ... we have a troublesome trainer for Cousin Beth,” Jason replied. “Pretty sure she’ll behave from now on, but still...”

“Did you thank Grandmother for her thoughtfulness?”

“Yeah, something like that.”

“Well, now it’s time to welcome Cousin Beth properly,” Yan said. “How do you want to handle this?”

“Well, as an aficionado of ass ... I’m thinking you get the queening stool ready.”

“Yes, Brother dear,” Yan said.

“What should the rest of us do?” Donna asked.

“Any damn thing you want to,” Jason replied, smiling.

Donna

Cousin Beth was only so-so in the oral sex department. Anyone in their family could have brought Donna six or seven orgasms in the time it took their cousin to get Donna off twice.

Either naturally, or intentionally, inept...

Donna knelt by Cousin Beth’s head.

“I don’t get the feeling you were trying too hard to make me happy, Cousin,” she said, her pleasant tone hiding her snarl.

“Uh ... I’m ... uh ... damn ... he’s...”

“Yes he is, slut-Cousin ... but that’s about to change.”

Raising her voice, Donna said, “Brother, take a break.”

She waited as her brother worked his way out from beneath the queening stool.

“You look happy, Brother dear.”

“It is a magnificent ass.”

“On what I suspect is an uncooperative cunt,” Donna said, not bothering to hide her irritation.

Leaning back down, she said, “Cousin ... are you truly that bad at pleasing a woman or are you just slacking off?”

Beth smiled coyly.

“Sister Abby,” Donna said, “get underneath Cousin Beth and do a particularly good job licking her pussy, but don’t let her cum. Keep her on the edge. Take your time. A long time.”

She turned to Beth.

“You don’t move, you don’t touch yourself, you just sit there and get frustrated. If you do manage to climax ... I’m putting you on the cross and whipping that fat ass of yours.”

“Cousin...”

“Hush. You wanted negative attention. You let me know by doing a really poor job licking me. Now you’re going to get that negative attention.”

“So, dear Brother,” Donna said, “what are we going to do with ourselves. We still have about two hours til we have to clean up for cocktail hour...”

Margo

There had been no updates on Eddie and Kendry’s condition before their flight. Once they landed in LA for refueling, she called Chorale South.

“Any word?” Margo asked Earl after he answered.

“Eddie’s being kept overnight for observation. Evidently he was less than thrilled with being helpless, strapped to the gurney when the floor became the wall, and Kendry was out cold below him. He thrashed around as much as the straps would allow.

“Kendry suffered a pretty serious concussion, otherwise bruises and scrapes. They’re keeping her for observation as well. Eddie insisted and she didn’t argue.”

“How are Tamara and the others taking it?”

“We’re not telling Rachel, but the others ... Merry and Annie Beth are happy it wasn’t worse, taking it like medical professionals. Tamara ... Margo, she’s wound way too tight at the moment. We had Dr. Lowery out and he’s got her on Valium. It’s helping.

“Karen and Patricia are back safe and sound ... and Karen’s furious we kept her out of the loop about everything. Patricia is in the chapel praying. She told Margaret she was very happy we kept Karen in the dark ... but wishes we’d told her so she could have been more specific in her prayers.”

“Love you, Earl, you and Mother both. We’re in LA, should be home by 5 or so in the morning.”

“Our love to all of you. Shaun will have a detail waiting for you.”

Margo leaned back, feeling the muscles relax in her neck and back.

“They’re going to be okay,” she said. “Barring any unforeseen complications, of course.”

“Good news indeed, love,” Carol said, kissing the top of Margo’s head. “Now, promise me you’ll sleep some on this next leg of the trip?”

“Pretty sure I will. Where’d Harry get off to?”

“He and Kelly are in the bedroom. Hopefully she can keep him calm.”

“If she can’t ... shit, I really don’t want to sedate him again. Tell ‘em to smoke a lot of dope, it could be all he needs.”

“Will do. Now rest ... Dr. Butt Slut’s orders.”

Eddie

“They won’t tell me how she is,” Eddie growled. “It’s making me surly.”

“Eddie, calm down,” Dr. Mike Lowry said. “I checked on her. They’re keeping a very close watch on her, a severe concussion like she’s suffered is nothing to fuck around with. She’s as good as can be expected.”

“You just saved some lives, Doc,” Eddie said, breathing a sigh of relief.

“You’re in no shape to go on a rampage...”

Eddie gave him a withering look.

“No shit ... really? Thing is, I know people ... people who aren’t in casts. People with impulse-control issues.”

“Well then, I’m happy I talked them into keeping you in the loop. How are you feeling otherwise?”

“Like I been strapped in an ambulance that flipped on its side and got rammed by our own security.”

“Not helpful, Eddie.”

“Stiff ... well, stiffer than I was already. Sore ... really goddamn curious why two of our tires blew out together.”

“Well, I don’t know anything about that last one, but otherwise you seem to be no worse off, long term. Harry and the rest of the crew will be coming in tomorrow morning.”

“What the fuck for?”

“I’d imagine they’re worried about you.”

“Fuck ... listen, can I ask you a favor? Get hold of Shaun, have him come see me?”

“Certainly.”


“So you think whoever did this...”

“Probably Anson...”

“Whoever...” Shaun continued, “is using it to lure the Grimes back to Waterloo?”

“Yeah ... if they’d wanted me and Kendry dead, it would have been easy to do. They wanted it obvious...”

“It’s still being investigated, Master Janak...”

“Yeah, yeah ... so what? Easiest way to make that accident happen would be cell-phone-activated devices close to the tires. If they could do that, they could have just blown up the gawddamn ambulance.”

“Granted.”

“So they weren’t trying to kill us ... what other motive is likely?”

“To bring the Grimes back.”

“Bingo. So, how much security you got meeting their plane?”

“Not enough.”

“Good man. You know what to do.”

“Would you like my job, Master Janak?”

“Fuck no, wouldn’t take it at any price.”

Susan

Jackie and Lisa sat down to either side of her.

“How they doing?” Jackie said.

“Much better ... they’re keeping their anger from splashing everywhere.”

“Thank the Mother,” Lisa said. “I worried somebody would get hurt – really hurt – before this was all over.”

“So how are you doing?” Jackie asked.

“Me? I’m fine,” Susan replied. “Why?”

“Heard you’d been introduced to Jason Devil-tongue.”

“He’s something, sure enough,” Susan said.

“Yeah and he isn’t submissive about it either,” Lisa said. “Domination by pussy-and-ass-eating ... haven’t had anyone that focused since that little subbie ... what was his name, Jackie? The one who used to get brought to Laney’s parties?”

“Dennis ... dear devoted Dennis.”

“What was Dennis like?” Susan asked.

“Little blonde guy, hung like an eleven-year-old ... if you were angry, or in a bad mood, you could take all that shit out on Dennis and he’d love you for it,” Lisa said. “Good thing too ... even subs need a safety valve and he was that, sure enough. Had a tendency to bite his bottom lip when he got really excited. One time with Jackie...”

“Three hours and counting,” Jackie said, “this other slut at the party, she starts screaming. Dennis had bitten through his bottom lip, was bleeding all over me. Ended up going to the ER, getting stitches.”

“I could see Jason using his predilections in a submissive way when he’s feeling like it,” Susan said. “Not sure I want to be the one he’d be eating though...”

“Susan ... Doctor ... if you’re what he wanted, what he needed...” Lisa said, her tone more serious.

“You wouldn’t give a shit what I wanted?” Susan replied.

“Not really,” Jackie said. “Oh, if you objected loudly enough where he could hear it, he’d let you off the hook.”

“But we wouldn’t,” Lisa said. “It’s our job to guide him, educate him, advise him...”

“Most importantly though, it’s our job to take care of him,” Jackie finished. “And if we were convinced it was really a case of ‘needing’ you?”

“Bound and gagged?” Susan said, surprised by how she felt about that ... how it excited her.

“Yeah,” Lisa said. “Trussed up and delivered to him. It’s funny how erotic it can be, a man sobbing as he eats you. Trembling, their need for you, to serve you, so strong they can barely contain it. Trust me, after treatment like that, you’re going to fuck someone. Not the guy who got you that way – fucking isn’t what he wants. But somebody’s dick is going to get ridden.”

“Uh...” Susan said, her nipples hardening.

“Don’t worry, Susan. We got you.”

Jason

He slowed his rhythm, sliding his erect cock between his Baby Sister’s labial lips.

Evangeline was moving around as if possessed except where he held her hips in place.

“Brother... pleeeeeaaaaase....”
“I don’t know, Baby Sister...”

Evangeline’s moan of agony decided the issue and he slid into her ready wetness.

She went rigid, and if not for the lubrication, her muscles would have held his cock captive as they tightened down.

As it was, he made his thrusting a series of very short strokes, riding out her trembling orgasms with her.

The ‘incest fantasy’ part had faltered in his mind. He was still playing his role, but he wasn’t lost in it. The trip to fetch Bethany had shaken him out of it.

It wasn’t inconceivable he’d slip back in ... but he was conscious of the clock as it got closer to their delayed cocktail hour, followed by supper.

He was too much in his head. Perhaps scheduling their playtime in the afternoon had been a bad move for immersion in the fantasy.

“Live and learn,” he moaned as Evangeline gasped loudly, her vaginal muscles relaxed ... as did her bladder. He froze in place awaiting cleanup. Jason wasn’t surprised ... what would he expect from an age-play fan into diapers?

“Brother...” Evangeline cried, “I’m so sorry...”

“Don’t worry about it, Baby Sister. Sister Lizzy will lick us clean very quickly and then I’ll continue making love with my Baby Sister...”

“Cummies!” Evangeline said, laughing.

“Yes, baby ... cummies for everybody.”

Looking to his right, he almost climaxed himself.

Susan, Jackie, and Lisa were a writhing mass of delicious plus-sized sex. His vision dimmed as Lizzy licked all around the top and sides of where he and Evangeline were joined. Jason turned to look at Evangeline. Otherwise he’d have cum in mere moments. Lizzy had scarcely finished licking the urine off his balls and Evangeline’s ass before he pulled his cock out of her and buried his face between her thighs.


Someone tapped him on his shoulder.

“Brother ... it’s time to wrap things up for now,” Donna said.

He kissed Evangeline’s swollen lips and stood.

“Lube our cousin’s ass.”

“Yes, dear.”

Evangeline moaned her disappointment.

Jason opened and drained a bottled water, then walked over behind Cousin Beth. Sister Donna was holding Beth’s huge, beautiful ass cheeks apart, and had smeared KY jelly around her puckered asshole.

Jason drove his erect cock in and set up a steady rhythm.

“I wanted you in my pussy,” Cousin Beth whined.

Jason took over holding her ass cheeks.

“Sister Donna, go start the shower.”

As his sister left, he asked, “What did you say, Cousin?”

She repeated herself and Jason orgasmed, filling her bowels with sperm.

When his shuddering subsided, he said, “Well, slut Cousin, we don’t always get what we want.”

Pulling out, he went around and cleaned his cock on her hair before staggering toward the shower.

Susan

She had noted the hurried end of their afternoon playtime. Susan understood the reason, but honestly would have been happy to settle for an even later supper.

The thought brought a grin.

Recent events had made her more comfortable wearing skimpy clothing around Jason’s group, and she was enjoying her cocktail in an almost indecently short robe, with only a thong as underwear. She debated wearing it for the game that evening, but realized that could potentially end in a shortened game session as either she or Jason grabbed the other and hauled them away to fuck.

From the looks of several of the others in the room, it wasn’t out of the question she’d be dragged away before supper even started.

The dynamics of her relationship with everyone in the constellation had shifted and she was enjoying the openness of their lust as well as the freedom to exhibit her own.

Susan had the almost uncontrollable urge to reach down and begin fingering herself ... so instead, she drained her Cosmopolitan and went to her room to put on less revealing clothing.


She returned in time for a last drink before supper. The androgynous person behind the bar was very good at their job and Susan realized she was contemplated thanking them for their skill with oral sex.

“I’m glad you changed clothes, Susan,” Lizzy said from behind her.

Breaking her target lock on the bartender, Susan turned to face her.

“Why, Lizzy ... were you getting excited?” Susan breathed as she leaned in to kiss Lizzy’s neck.

The concubine was trembling as Susan licked her ear lobe.

“Susan!” Jason said in a voice that brought her up short.

“Yes...” she fought the urge to add ‘Sir’.

“Control yourself, or I’ll have someone control you.”

“You won’t do it yourself? Why? Are you afraid?”

“No, but I do have my evening planned.” He raised his voice. “Otter! Come take Susan to her room. We’ll have supper sent in for the two of you.”

“Yes, Master,” Otter said.

Before Susan had a chance to protest, she was hustled out of the lounge by her lover.

“You have got a case of the ‘Horny’s,” Otter said as she hurried Susan along.

“Oh, like you wouldn’t believe.”

“I think I can knock those back before your game tonight,” Otter said.

“Goddess I hope so,” Susan replied as she pulled Otter into her room, shutting the door behind them.

Jason

“I thought you might rip her clothes off and go down on her right then and there,” Jason said.

“The idea had crossed my mind,” Donna laughed.

Estrellita had decided it was a night for Tex-Mex, and as always, the food was superb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.