Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 30th, 2007, Monday

Karen

“I don’t wanna go home,” Karen said, stretching as she lay in bed with her partner, Patricia.

“Told you so,” Patricia said. “You didn’t want to come, you’d have rather had a more conventional honeymoon, or no honeymoon at all, than come to a clothing-optional resort...”

Karen let her kvetch, as everything Trish said was true and Karen had been wrong.

When her love had wound down, Karen smirked, “So, I should just expect you to be right all the time?”

“Oh, hell no, Liz. But I think you should give me the benefit of the doubt – acknowledge I might be right and act accordingly.”

“Pushy little wife...”

“Damn right, and you love me that way.”

“Yes I do. What time is check-out?”

Patricia got up on her elbow and looked at the clock.

“10, so we’ve got about two hours to get cleaned up and packed.”

“Do we have enough time for me to molest your nubile body?”

“Umm, sounds heavenly ... but no. Our flight’s at 10:40 and I’d really prefer to be early.”

“Got it. You have first shot at the shower.”

“Oh, you do love me.”
“Yes I do,” Karen replied, leaning over to kiss Patricia’s nipple.

“Uh uh, do not be starting something we do not have time for you to finish...”

“Fair enough. Go shower.”

Karen admired her wife’s ass as Patricia got up and went to the shower.

It had been a magical two weeks. No other word would do it justice. Magical.

And Karen admitted she’d been convinced it was going to be much closer to ‘sucky’ than to ‘magical’.

Not the first time she’d been wrong, wouldn’t be the last.

The resort itself was like a paradise on earth and she wondered about retiring someday to a place like the resort. Isolated, an abundance of natural beauty, a temperate climate...

Reflecting on their holiday, the one thing she didn’t like to admit was how nice it had been to be completely out of the loop of Chorale goings-on. Karen loved her family and friends, but drama seemed to seek them out and two weeks away had shown her just how tiring that was.

Karen heard the shower start and got up to start packing.

Donna

She woke up still horny from the night before.

Not that she hadn’t orgasmed a lot before falling asleep ... but the action between Jason and Mohini had been somewhere far beyond ‘Hot’. Donna had worn Lizzy’s face like a thong most of the evening.

First, Jason had put Mohini in what everyone called the ‘get pregnant’ pose, hips high and head low, where the sperm would have little chance to dribble out. Then he warmed Mohini up orally until he entered her. With no embarrassment Jason had been a ... well ... actually about a thirty-pump-chump. He recovered by nursing at Mohini’s breasts, bringing her to orgasm with his fingers, and while no one had been close enough to make out what the two lovers were murmuring to each other, Donna was almost certain it had been ‘mother/son’ role play.

Jason’s second erection had arrived and he fucked Mohini to even more orgasms before his own climax. After snuggling with her for a few moments he’d relocated, eating her to even more climaxes.

When his third erection showed up, about a half-hour later, Jason had put on a cock ring and slowly made love with their mother-in-law.

Donna and Lizzy had been to one side and she’d watched as her husband brought Mohini off again and again, murmuring softly to her almost the entire time.

Eventually he’d motioned Randi to unsnap the cock ring, and planted a third load in Mohini ... who by that point didn’t seem to be too aware of anything.

Donna had been surprised she hadn’t completely, and permanently, flattened Lizzy’s face grinding it into her crotch,

Jason had snuggled up to Mohini and been asleep in minutes.

The rest of the suite had taken a little longer to fall asleep, moans and wet sounds filling the air.

Donna, still half asleep, looked around. In the dim light of the suite, Donna saw Mohini was already up and gone, leaving Jason curled up by himself.

“Lizzy...” she said as she gently shook their concubine. “Lizzy...”

“Yes Milady...”

“Go drain our husband’s bladder and get him ready...”

“Oh ... uh ... yes, Milady.”

Donna wasn’t sure Jason even woke up while he relieved himself in Lizzy’s mouth, but as she sucked him erect, Donna saw his eyelids open.

She crawled over to him.

“You need to fuck me now...”

“Oh yeah,” he replied, grinning.

As Lizzy let his erection plop from her mouth, Donna slid it in.

“Lizzy dear, sit on his face.”

“Yes Milady ... cunt or ass?”

“Whichever...”

Her husband licked his lips and mouthed the words ‘thank you’.

Susan

“As I said, money’s no object...”

Susan put her tongue between her teeth to avoid grinding those teeth into dust.

“I understand, he’s very set on operating out of his office but we want him to make a house call!”

Otter put a pillow on the table under Susan’s fist. Susan hadn’t realized she was pounding on the table.

“If I wanted them to travel to fucking Honolulu, I would be calling a more competent therapist than you!”

“Susan, honey ... you’re scaring the staff...”

Her cell phone flew across her room and hit the wall, shattering.

“How many?” Otter asked.

“That was number...” Susan looked at her handwritten list... “Forty-eight.”

“Tell you what ... lemme give it a try...”

“I’m heading for the balcony. I need pot. Knock yourself out...”


Smoking her second bowl, Susan was in such a state all the sex in the world wouldn’t calm her. She’d blown her chance at being their therapist and now she couldn’t find anyone willing to come out to the estate on a regular basis to get the kids the help they needed.

Seeing Otter approach, smiling, gave her hope and pissed her off at the same time.

“Don’t tell me, you found someone this fast...”

“Before you lose your shit and go all feral on me, let me explain.”

Susan motioned toward a chair.

Otter sat, propping her feet on the balcony rail.

“You did what you thought best, lover. You went after the crème de la crème.”

“Of course...”

“They’re comfortable where they are and how they do business.

“I aimed further down the scale ... there’s a group of therapists, most of ‘em young, here on the island, working primarily with at-risk kids for little or no cost. Their office’s barely keeping its head above water...””

“I’m an idiot...”

“No you’re not. You just aimed high, sociologically speaking. There’s five of them. I got the nod from Yan and House Plum Blossom is now their patron. She’ll ensure the family doesn’t forget about their obligation to these folks. All five of the therapists are more than willing to make house calls out here, be interviewed, tried out ... and if none of them work out, Plum Blossom will hire more full time shrinks for the office.

“It’s gonna be all right, Susan...”

Susan caressed Otter’s face.

“Yeah, I think it will.”

Kendry

She sat on the bench toward the rear of the ambulance.

The doctors hadn’t been pleased to release Eddie so soon, and had only agreed because of the equipment and assistance available at Chorale South. She could understand their position, but Eddie had been absolutely miserable. There had been talk of bringing Rachel to see him, talk that had gone nowhere, and Tamara hadn’t been able to stay with him as she’d decided having Kendry there was more important and the fold-out bed in the love seat, while technically large enough for the two of them, wasn’t really.

And Kendry ... she’d been on edge since the fight. If Anson, or any of his people, showed up and intended to hurt Eddie ... well ... she’d go down shooting, but knew realistically there was little she could do to stop them if Anson wanted to kill Eddie badly enough.

Not that she or anyone else expected that to happen, but memories – and nightmares – of the fight haunted her.

Kendry would sleep so much better back in the mansion, with layers of security around Eddie.

Something exploded under the front right of the ambulance, so quickly followed by a second explosion that Kendry barely noticed they didn’t occur simultaneously.

And then the world turned sideways and they slid on the left side of the ambulance. Her ears were filled with the sound of tortured, shrieking metal. Something slammed into the top of the vehicle and she blacked out.

Harry

“Sir, you have an urgent call from Chorale South,” one of the house staff, Paula, said, shaking him awake.

“What time...” he murmured.

“It’s 9, they need to speak with you now,” Paula said, thrusting the encrypted sat phone toward him.

He took the phone.

“Yeah, this is me...”

“Harry,” Earl Culberson said, “the ambulance bringing Eddie home this morning had ... an accident, an incident, we’re not sure which.”

Harry was sitting up straight before he was conscious of moving.

“How is he?”

“He and Kendry are ... they’re in the ER and we won’t know anything for awhile, but they were alive when they went in.”

“What the hell happened?”

Harry felt his wives waking up around him, alarmed, but holding their questions.

“We’re not sure, but Shaun called and said best as he can tell, both tires on the right side blew out at the same time, or close enough as to make no difference. They flipped onto the left side and were sliding when the second security SUV rammed into them – it happened so fast there was nothing they could do. They were on 35 southbound, running around 60. News is reporting three more vehicles crashed as it turned into a pile-up. No word on any other injured or...”

“Or dead,” Harry said. “Two tires on the same side, blowing at once.”

“Yeah ... Shaun’s pretty sure state troopers are treating this like a crime, not an accident. But that’s just a feeling...”

“I’ll trust Shaun’s feeling on this. He was in the lead SUV?”

“Yeah ... luckily they were able to stop safely.”

“Thank you, Earl. Let me get back to you, okay?”

“Okay, Harry. Talk to you later.”

The line went dead, and Harry put the sat phone down, to fill in his spouses.


“So, it’s my decision we’re going home, as immediately as possible.”

Harry didn’t expect any protest and was pleased to be right.

“I’ll start the subs working,” Margo said. “Carol, you and Kelly get us packed up.”

“I’ll tell the house staff to start finding us a way to get back home ... not sure if the Plum Blossom jet is available...” Harry said. “Gonna talk to Jason too, let him know we’re leaving.”

Jason

“Sir, your father needs to see you as soon as possible.”

Jason put his orange juice down and got up from the bath tub.

“Tell him I’m on my way, please.”

Abby dried him while Donna fetched him shorts and a t-shirt.

“I wish you had some idea what’s happened,” Donna said as Jason dressed.

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this,” Jason said.

“I think you’re right,” Abby said.


“So, that’s what has happened and what they suspect,” Jason said as everyone sat around the table eating breakfast.

“I asked if he wanted us to come with,” Jason said after a sip of coffee, “and Dad said that was the one thing he most explicitly didn’t want us to do.”

“I agree,” Susan said. “I have no doubt he’ll let us know if that changes. But right now ... if what he ... if what we all suspect happened, you’re safer here.”

“Sir, if you’d like to postpone class today...” Evangeline said.

“I don’t know,” Jason replied. “On the one hand, I’m not sure how well we’ll be able to concentrate, on the other ... maybe it’ll help get my mind off things.”

“Dear,” Donna said, “let’s get started with the placement testing and if it turns out we’re just not in the right head space, we can call it a day.”

“That sounds good ... and even though I don’t feel hungry...”

“You’re going to eat,” Abby said.

“Where are Nicki and Sheila? Preparing to fly home with them?” Yan said.

“Yeah,” Jason said.

“Did you get a chance to say goodbye to your mother?” Mohini asked.

“Yes ... thank you for asking, Mama Mohini.”

Baron Pike

The more he thought about it, the happier he was with the idea.

He called his solicitor and had her begin searching for property in the Caribbean ... with the exception of Cuba, unfortunately. Traveling back and forth to Texas from Cuba might prove troublesome.

And he called his major domo.

“Start preparing for a move. I’m not sure how soon, but be ready to move almost the entire staff. Have the house ready to be closed up. I may sell, I may not. We’ll see how things develop.”

Margo

Plum Blossom’s jet was filled to capacity and as before another jet was carrying their luggage and everyone who didn’t fit in the first.

She’d sedated Harry, and he was strapped in next to her, with Camille and Esther in the couch seats in front of him.

“We’ve been cleared for take-off,” came crackling over the speakers and Margo leaned back and closed her eyes.

Once they reached cruising altitude, she opened her eyes again.

The seat belt light went out, and the pilot announced “You’re free to move about the cabin.”

“How are we doing?” Margo asked.

“It’s official, Madam,” Kelly said from behind her.

“Do not say it,” Margo replied.

“Don’t have to. We’re all thinking it.”

The family’s attempts at honeymoons were cursed.

“I disagree,” Amanda Vesey said.

“All evidence to the contrary, Jester love?” Carol said.

“Life is what it is,” Amanda said. “You’re blessed with the funds, friends, and freedom allowing you to react to it as you do. Shit happens to everyone.”

“We have a wise Jester, Madam,” Kelly said. “We should probably listen to her.”

“Yes we should,” Margo said. “But I’ll be damned if it doesn’t feel like we’re...”

“Do not say it, Madam,” Amanda interrupted. “Don’t give it anymore power than you already have. You are blessed.”

“We are blessed,” Margo said. “Anybody up for a game of Spades?”

Thad

“It’s an interesting idea,” Madam Gao said. “Do you think they’ll bite?”

“Depends ... my only issue with selling out to what remains of the family is how much they’ll be willing to pay to get Nelson’s businesses...”

“Not worried about what they’ll do when they see how badly he was cheating them?”

“No...” Thad laughed. “And if I give them all the sets of books, they’ll know who’s likely to come looking for them. I wish I could keep that a surprise, but someone might already know about Nelson’s criminal dealings and wonder where those records are. I want this all to go smoothly, get Kjirsten clear of these bastards once and for all.”

“You don’t care for her, do you?”

Thad sighed.

“After the rampaging shitshow this divorce is going to be ... yeah, I think I could stand to have a woman completely subservient to me.”

“Well, if Kjirsten doesn’t work out, or you wish to expand your horizons, I’m sure I have a family member somewhere that would do...”

“And what would you expect in return, I wonder?”

“Oh, you to form your own House and throw your support behind my successor...”

“I’m not Society, I’m Karg...”

“Are you really? What Hold do you defend?”

Thad’s lips tightened.

“You’re fighting dirty...”

“I’m not fighting at all. I’m merely pointing out that you are not currently part of any Karghold I know of...”

“What comes with your family member?”

“Oh, you mean a dowry?”

“I do indeed.”

“Non-voting stock in some of our House’s business interests ... stock that can be reclaimed should your House fail to support us...”

“Us ... you mean your successor.”

“Yes, of course. Exactly.”

Thad shook his head.

“Do you really think things are going to get so dire that you’ll need more support?”

Madam Gao chuckled.

“Things aren’t so grim as that yet ... but Society politics being as they are, those dire times are coming. They’re inevitable. For now, things are swinging our way, even with my part in this mess. But pendulums swing both ways and Dayna is already picking up rumblings of discontent.”

“And you want me to jump in the blender with you? Or should I say, your successor?”

“Yes ... but there are more important reasons why you should.”

“Such as...”

“Your daughter, your son-in-law, Abby ... the rest of their people. You’ve already relocated to this area to keep her, to keep them safe. With their adoption by my House, they will always have one foot in San Francisco ... well, part of a foot. The rest of that particular foot will be in Hawaii.

“The construction you saw outside? A house for them and their heirs at Canglang, in perpetuity. That’s in addition to their condos in town. Another house will be built for them at Hau’oli Mala, theirs forever.

“Sounds to me like you have plenty of reasons to form a House and support ... my successor.”

“I really wish you weren’t making so much sense,” Thad said.

“Now, as to your need for a lawyer, I know just the firm...” Madam Gao said, smiling.

Jason

The testing went well and succeeded in giving him something else to think on. There had been four of them – himself, Donna, Abby, and Lizzy. Afterwards he was happy to see everyone smiling.

“Gym?” Donna asked, and Jason nodded.

“Just a short session though,” he said.

“Why? Got plans?”

“Yeah ... we’ve got gaming later tonight – finally, after putting it off so many times, but I wanted to give Slut Evangeline some family-play and diaper-time.”

“What about your tests? I need to evaluate them...” Evangeline said.

“You’ve got tomorrow, slut,” Jason said. “You’re called to service this afternoon.”

Their teacher was on her knees.

“Yes Sir. Use me as you will.”

“It occurs to me, brother,” Donna said, “that while we’re at it, we could haul our filthy slut-cousin Beth in for some fun...”

Jason’s dick started hardening.

“Are you sure she’s behaved well enough to deserve that?”

“I’ll check with Nocturnia,” Donna replied. “Now, slut-Evangeline, suck off our brother.”

“Don’t bother crawling,” Jason said, “I’ll come to you.”

Once he stood over her, Evangeline asked, “Big brother, would you cum on me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.