Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 28th & 29th, 2007, Saturday & Sunday

Harry

Almost everyone had respected his request for some alone time. Esther had come in and sat at his side, more like a faithful dog than he felt comfortable with. She didn’t speak and he stroked her hair as he thought about Nadereh’s observations.

It was obvious to him Nadereh was right.

Harry instinctively reacted to women as weaker, less competent individuals than men.

At the same time, his treatment of men was too distant, too colored by his own ... Harry didn’t want to call it ‘toxic masculinity’, but it was what it was.

He didn’t think any of the women he’d ‘white knighted’ objected to his actions, knew for certain several didn’t ... but whether they did or didn’t had no effect on why he did what he did.

“Princess ... go get me one of the staff, please?”

Esther was off and running in an instant, returning moments later with a young man Harry didn’t recognize.

“You are...”

“Kit, Sir,” he replied.

“Kit, run next door and ask if there’s a convenient time for Dr. Lowenstein to speak with me in the commons.”

As Kit left, Harry patted his lap.

“Thank you, Princess. Feel like a cuddle?”


The two of them were in the hazy area between ‘cuddle’ and ‘making out’ when Kit returned.

“Yes?” Harry said.

“Dr. Lowenstein says tomorrow afternoon at 3. Is that acceptable?”

“Very. I’ll see her then.”

As Kit left to relay the message, Harry said, “Come with me, darling. Daddy’s pretty sure we can get in some playtime before supper.”

Esther took his hand, grinning as they headed for one of the bedrooms.

Baron Erasmus Pike

After introductions, Madam Grimes said, “We are so very pleased to receive you.”

An impromptu throne room had been arranged. Master and Madam Grimes sat, a beautiful black woman, Kelly, stood to the left, closest to Master Grimes, an adorable short white woman, Carol, stood to the right, closest to Madam Grimes. On either side of the group women knelt. He didn’t bother to count them, because they weren’t worth counting because they hadn’t been worth introducing.

He had no doubt who was important.

“Master and Madam Grimes, it is my pleasure to meet you at last. Madam Kate has told me so much about you.”

Carol snorted in amusement.

“How nice,” Madam Grimes replied.

Baron Pike had been in Society – the proper kind – all his life and was an accomplished liar.

He had the sinking feeling these barbarians were seeing right through him.

A feeling confirmed by Master Grimes.

“Indeed, nice of you to say, Baron Pike ... but as we’re enjoying our honeymoon, perhaps you could stick closer to the truth, save us all some time best spent elsewhere.”

Baron Pike wanted to glare at Carol but was far too practiced in diplomacy to let any sign of that reach his face. Madam Kate had warned him about Carol, but he had been convinced the Madam was half dotty for a long time. Perhaps more than half.

Apparently not in this instance.

Time to roll the dice.

“Very astute, Master Grimes. The only reason I’m here is because I was ... strongly urged to meet with you.”

Before the little witch could say anything, he added, “Essentially forced to present myself to your Court as an ambassador. I’m rather hoping you will give me cause to return home.”

“Your household?” Master Grimes asked.

“I am foregoing any relocation until I’m sure I’ll be staying.”

“Is it possible for you to perform your function without moving to the colonies?” Master Grimes asked with a smirk.

“Yes ... but dearly expensive.”

“Might I offer a compromise?” Madam Grimes said. “At present, being on our honeymoon, we are away from our Court. Postpone your formal presentation until we’re back in Texas. In the meantime, find yourself a place in the Caribbean somewhere. It would certainly be more pleasant than relocating to Texas, and the commute would be very easy.

“Or are you lacking in funds?”

Baron Pike fought back a rude comment, forced a smile onto his face and said, “No, my funds are quite sufficient for such an endeavor.”

Thinking on her proposition, Pike found the idea attractive.

“I think I shall. Thank you so much, Madam Grimes, for the suggestion.

“Now ... I have presents...”

Margo

“My God ... these are...”

“Incredible,” Kelly finished.

“By hand?” Margo continued.

“Not entirely, the rings themselves are more easily machine-made, but as to the rest ... yes, more or less.”

“Now, are they meant to be worn with undergarments, Baron Pike?” Carol asked.

“That depends. Generally, Dommes wear them with something underneath, no matter how minimal it may be. Submissives ... should they be lucky enough to wear these at all, they wear them and nothing else.

“Unless you decide differently, Madam Grimes.”

The three chainmail dresses - in platinum for Margo, silver for Kelly, and gold for Carol – were all different in style, even apart from their color.

Margo’s had a plunging neckline in front and was backless until mid-butt cheek. Thin and seemingly fragile platinum links ran down her body to a short skirt of chain.

Carol’s was essentially a slave collar with shimmering waterfalls of links flowing from the collar over her breasts and down to thin belt, with tight lines of links forming a pseudo-loincloth in the front.

Kelly’s was even more minimal. A slave collar with two single strands running down to a belt by way of her nipples. There was a piercing at approximately nipple height on each of the strands. From the belt hung a golden curtain not long enough to hide anything.

“Piercings, Baron Pike?” Kelly asked.

“Obviously it can be worn without them...
“Oh, I think I’ll be wearing it with them,” Kelly said. “Just as soon as I get my nipples pierced...”

Jason

It felt unnatural and disjointed to not be at supper with his family. He wasn’t sure why his date with Susan had been set up as a ‘late supper’. He’d insisted everyone go to the dining room as usual, leaving him alone to bathe and dress.

He’d briefly considered having one of the staff help him, just so he wouldn’t feel so alone, but had realized that would have felt lonelier still. He needed someone who was even nominally a friend,

Jason was used to being surrounded by women. It felt natural, comfortable. If anyone had bothered to ask him at the beginning of things, when it was just him and Abby, if he’d feel comfortable in that situation, he would have laughed at the thought.

Hell, he’d gotten used to having security close by 24/7!

Out of deference to his nervousness, Tod was posted outside the door to the suite.

And Jason realized that was a mistake. He walked out of the en-suite to the door. Opening it, he motioned Tod in.

If he’d bothered to think about it, he was naked and comfortable strolling around that way in front of another man ... in front of almost anyone en famille for that matter.

“You don’t look happy,” Tod said when they were back in the bathroom.

“No, I’m not. I haven’t been this nervous ... I haven’t been this nervous since that first night with Donna.”

“May I act as a big brother?”

“I really wish you would.”

Tod leaned against the counter.

“Number one, the hour fast approacheth and you don’t even have underwear on, much less what you’ll wear tonight. Let’s tend to that first.”

“Uh ... yeah,” Jason replied, wandering out with Tod behind him.

“The last thing you want to do before a date is spend too much time staring in a mirror,” Tod said. “Even the most handsome of men will start to doubt themselves ... well, unless they’re utter narcissists. You look fine. Do not overthink it.”

“Okay,” Jason replied. “Underwear, no underwear...”

“Depends on the pants really and how you feel about chafing ... or having your balls pinched when you shift position.”

Jason laughed.

“Okay, tighty-whities.”

“Yeah ... if you were wearing those terrycloth shorts you all like, not a problem going commando. Otherwise, I advise undergarments of some sort. Keep the boys tucked up and safe.”

“I considered wearing those shorts and a t-shirt tonight...”

“And you wisely decided against it.”

“Yeah.”

“Good ... if it was not a date, that would be fine. But this is something you should dress up for to some degree.”

Oddly enough, standing in front of Tod in wearing only his underwear was more uncomfortable than nakedness.

“Okay ... good jeans?”

“Pretty sure the doctor’s genes are good, not so sure about yours,” Tod smirked.

Jason laughed, flipping off Tod.

“But yeah,” Tod continued, “a pair of nice jeans should be okay, chinos would be better. I wouldn’t go t-shirt either ... on the other hand, keep it casual...”

In the end, Jason dressed in a pair of navy chinos and a light blue linen shirt.

“Simple, classy,” Tod said. “I’d recommend those blue deck shoes, no socks.”

“Is it strange I don’t recognize some of what’s in my closet?”

“Wouldn’t be in the Hold, don’t imagine it is in your current circumstances. You don’t like to shop for clothes so your women shop for you and just stick their purchases in the closet for you.”

“I wonder if guys out in the real world have that happen to them, just open their closet and see stuff they don’t recognize.”

“Only the lucky ones,” Tod replied.

“Thank you,” Jason said. “I mean, for helping me, you know?”

“That’s what big brothers are for,” Tod said. “And you’re welcome.”


“You look lovely, Susan.”

“Thank you. And you look very handsome, Jason,” Susan replied. “And while I believe in the social niceties as much as the next girl, I am starving!”

He held her seat out for her, she sat, and Jason was in his own seat a moment later.

They fell on their appetizers – dolmadakia and courgette balls - like they hadn’t seen food in days.

“I hope you don’t mind me saying,” Susan said, taking a bit of one of the courgette balls, “that scheduling late suppers is not among your coterie’s more admirable skills.”

“I agree,” Jason said, laughing. “All it did was leave me hungry and anxious.”

Susan regarded him as she finished chewing.

“I wanted to say ‘what do you have to be anxious about’,” she said, “but that would be disingenuous of me. Although I don’t expect it to make much difference, relax. Right now, we’re friends sharing a meal. If the conversation turns in one direction, we’re a Master in conference with one of His advisors...”

“I think I’d prefer if we didn’t make that turn,” Jason said. “But I interrupted you. I apologize, please continue.”

Susan smiled.

“Or, if you wish, we can discuss what in particular is making you anxious. I’m reasonably sure it’s not the thought of physical intimacy with me.”

Jason looked at his dinner companion in her cotton maxi dress, a soft blue and grey paisley pattern, and smiled.

“Not that, although it’s not out of the question.”

He paused to dip his dolmadakia in the bowl of tzatziki sauce.

“Look, we both managed to screw up our doctor/patient relationship,” he said. “Now we have a new relationship – ignorant kid/advisor...”

“Not as ignorant as you fear,” Susan replied. She grinned. “But I interrupted you. I apologize, please continue.”

Jason laughed.

“I don’t want us to screw that up, or our friendship.”

“And you’re afraid us becoming intimate ... okay, more intimate than we have been ... will mess with our working relationship, and our friendship.”

“Yeah...”

“Have you spoken with your spouses about this?”

“No ... not out of a lack of respect for their opinions ... more because they’re all looking forward to being intimate with you.”

“So, if you come to the conclusion that the risk of messing up what we have is too high, how will they handle that news?”

Jason’s expression went solemn.

“They handle it with grace and acceptance because I’ll tell them that’s how it’s going to be.”

Susan smiled.

“I want you to know I’ll be passing that along to Otter. She’ll be so proud.”

There was motion in the corner of his vision and Jason turned to the door to see Estrellita with a rolling cart filled with their entrees and sides.

“‘Llita, you better get that in here before the smell of meat makes me go berserk,” Jason said.

“Certainly, Sir,” their chef replied, wheeling the cart over to their table. “Lamb moussaka, tomatokeftedes, and Greek salad.”

‘Llita saw the level in their retsina bottle.

“I’ll have another bottle sent in,” she said.

“That would be lovely,” Susan said.

The chef finished serving them and wheeled the cart out.

“So,” Susan said, taking a fork full of salad, “do you have any specific reasons to fear us becoming more intimate?”

“No,” Jason said.

“So, just generalized anxiety...” Susan mused. “So it’s not the fact I’m almost thirty years older than you?”

“No,” Jason said, the hint of a cocky grin on his face. “Dad says people age like wine. Some go to vinegar, but if properly cared for, they just get better with the years.”

“Yeah,” Susan laughed, “that sounds like Harry.

“I have to say,” she continued, “the age difference gives me a little pause. Not enough to put a stop to things, as evidenced by my being here this evening. So, where do you expect our relationship to go?”

“Well ... I’d be very happy with us being friends and lovers ... you’re married, and involved with Otter, so I don’t see it going much further than friends with benefits.”

“I could be very happy with that,” Susan replied, “just so long as we keep the lines of communication open so we know where we are in relation to each other.”

“Worried I’m going to get all puppy-eyed-in-love over you,” Jason asked.

“No ... I imagine that’s going to happen on both our parts. I’ve had quite a few extra-marital relationships, which are completely separate from orgies and fuck-buddies.”

“Which my spouses and subbies are most enthusiastically wanting you to star in,” Jason said.

“That’s something everyone likes to hear,” Susan said, smiling. “I won’t lie, I’m looking forward to it as well.

“But with extra-marital lovers ... there are some of those ‘blush of new love’ hormones and feelings. The important thing is to resist thinking ‘what if?’. Accept it for the gift such a relationship is, grow closer with the person, deepen your love and friendship, but always remember that no matter how long it continues, it is already all it will ever be.”

“You speaking from experience?”

“Yes ... the second relationship I had outside of my marriage ... I went as far as acknowledging to myself and my lover, if things were different, I’d have been happy to marry Gene. But things weren’t different, I was – and am – very happy with my marriage. Gene, on the other hand, became convinced – no matter how many times I told him otherwise – that we were a love for the ages and I was lying to myself, I really wanted to divorce my husband and marry Gene.”

“What happened?”

“It didn’t end well. Gene was obsessed, and the longer I kept trying to talk him out of it, the more obsessed he got. It ended up causing a split in our group of friends. Gene went his way, a couple of our group took his side, most of them took ours. It was goddamned unpleasant all the way around.”

“You worry about something like that happening here?”

“No, dear, I don’t. You have more than enough people around you with a vested interest in keeping your head on straight. I have my marriage. Although, to be fair, I’ll be more happy when my husband comes out here to visit.”

“Uh ... that’s going to be...”

“What it’s going to be is fine. Nothing will get weird unless you make it so. He is used to this kind of thing. He’s liked everyone I’ve ever become involved with ... although that opinion changed in Gene’s case. He says I have good taste in lovers.”

In the candlelight, they smiled at each other, and gave their dinner their full attention.


After dessert, some near-orgasmic galaktoboureko, they sipped their metrios ellinikos coffee and chatted.

“You know, I never imagined I’d be dining so well when I signed on to this trip,” Susan said.

“Don’t say anything, but my wives have at least somewhat seriously advocated marrying Estrellita.”

“Would that upset you?”

“Other than the panic of “holy shit I’m getting married again!”, no, not really. It’s one of the things I never really expected to discover. I grew up buying the whole ‘you find someone to love, you marry them, the end’ thing. Never expected to be married more than once. In fact, given my mother’s example, I was determined not to marry a second time, no matter what happened. I couldn’t have imagined being married to more than one person at the same time.”

“You’ve adapted very well from what I can tell.”

“Well, to be honest ... something I’ve been pondering ... what is marriage? I mean, away from the whole religious business. It’s about obligations and rights between the spouses, and their children, and their in-laws and so on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.