Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 28th, 2007, Saturday

Yan

“A call for you, Mistress.”

Yan accepted the encrypted sat phone.

“Yes? This is Gao Yan...”

“Hello, granddaughter, how are you?”

“Very happy, Grandmother.”

“Wonderful,” Madam Gao replied and Yan could hear the joy in her grandmother’s voice. “I am so pleased you found a good match. So as to children...”

“Grandmother, it’s a little early in things, even for you. We’re not even married yet.”

“Yes, and about that...”

“No, we haven’t discussed it. I figured the family would make that decision for us.”

“There has been talk,” Madam Gao replied. “Do you have a preference? So long as it’s soon...”

“I’ll have to get back to you on that. Have to consult my groom-to-be.”

“You do that. Soon. I’d like it to suit all of your schedules, but pressure is being applied.”

“Yes, Madam.”

“Now, the reason I’m calling...”

“You mean you had a reason other than to nag me about children and weddings?”

“Yes,” Madam Gao said. Her voice revealed that she’d had about enough flippancy out of Yan. “Li Biming has been dealing with some family issues, nothing to be concerned about, but he’s free and will be arriving at Hau’oli Mala tomorrow. Have our newest family members begun thinking on their designs?”
“Uh...”

“So, you’ve been too busy having a good time to attend to matters of family honor.”

“Yes, Madam.”

“Remedy that. Li Biming will be at your disposal until the initial work on their tattoos is completed, but I would appreciate it if that was not more than two weeks. He will be made available after they heal enough for the work to proceed.”

“Yes, Madam.”

“Oh, relax child. I’m not truly upset with you. After all that’s happened, you all are owed some time to play.

“But it is important the tattoos are begun – and the symbols put in place - before anything else unfortunate happens ... the wedding shouldn’t be delayed any longer than necessary. And sooner would be better than later in regards to children.”

“Well, Grandmother, I can’t really rush those. Abby may be pregnant, I’m off my birth control and thankfully my husband is giving it his all.”

There was a pause, then Madam Gao said, “You sound so happy. I am pleased it worked out this way, Yan. I know how you felt about your other matrimonial prospect.”

“Thank you, Grandmother. Here ... they don’t ... they don’t love me in spite of my appearance. It’s part of the attraction.”

“I know, granddaughter, and I am daily thankful. I love you.”

“I love you too. I will consult with them as to wedding planning, I’ll get them started thinking on designs. And I’ll continue to give my husband every chance to impregnate me.”

“Very good. Hug them for me.”

“I will.”


“So ... the wedding.”

“Yes, Jason my love. The wedding. She’ll want it at Canglang no doubt.”

“Not so bad, we fly in, get married, fly back out...” Jason said.

“Don’t be naive,” Yan said, while Donna and Abby snickered. “We’ll fly in, adjustments will be made for your wedding outfit, as well as for my wedding gown...”

“We can’t send them our measurements beforehand?”

“We will, you two as well,” she said, looking at Donna and Abby. “But last minute adjustments are inevitable.”

“Then there will be parties and dinners, a rehearsal or five – since you have no idea about your part in the wedding ceremony – then at last the big day, and the reception afterwards. Figure at least five days, and courtesy of some jet lag, the first two of those will be difficult. Better to plan on a week and spend the first two days recovering.”

“No way to shorten it?” Jason moaned.

“We could ... and it would hurt Grandmother’s feelings badly. Jen Lan’s marriage to your step-parents isn’t as big a deal as our wedding.”

“Okay, so no short cuts. The four of us...”

“Oh no,” Yan interrupted. “Importance is denoted by family and House size. Everyone comes with us. And your step-parents and their entourages...”

“Because most of House Plum Blossom and your family will be there...”

“Indeed.”

“Why is our marriage so important?” Jason asked.

“Because you are adopted scions of Plum Blossom, as well as heirs of Chorale. Your status far outweighs the Grimes’.”

“Jesus...” Jason said.

“You may invite him and I’ll be most interested to see if he attends,” Yan said.

“So, Beebee would like the date to be soon,” Jason said.

“Yes, although realistically it will take her people a week, probably two, maybe three to get things organized. And the tattoos are the most important thing to have completed before the wedding, so...”


“Centuries of Chinese tattooing history and he’s showing up tomorrow...” Donna said, looking through yet another book full of designs.

“There is an alternative,” Yan said. “You could spend some time talking with Biming, the rest of us would as well, giving him our impressions and opinions of you, and he could choose patterns to embed your adoption symbols in...”

“We would have veto if we didn’t like his idea?” Abby asked.

“Yes ... but I think you’ll like what he comes up with.”

“That sounds good. We’ll keep looking,” Jason said, “but there’s a lot to go through, and...”

“And you have plans for later tonight,” Yan said.

Margo

“I wouldn’t mind the whole cuddling thing,” she said after Harry told them about part of his conversation with Jason. “There’s not a single one of their harem I’d object to it with ... but the two fifteen-year-olds ... especially when it’s a premeditated campaign to seduce us...”

“I understand, and I asked him to put Donna, by command if necessary, in neutral until after the honeymoons. But...”

“She’s as invested in his happiness as I am in yours,” Carol said. “Don’t ask permission, ask forgiveness.”

“And why all the pressure on me?” Margo asked. “You and Kelly ... our staff, the harem...”

“Because you’re the hold-out,” Carol replied, “aaannd...”

“And what?”

“And Jason has expressed his desire for you,” Kelly said. “There was no secret about that while I was with them. They all want you, but most importantly to Donna, her Master wants you.”

“For God’s sake why?”

Harry lightly thumped her on the top of her head.

“Because you’re gorgeous and ... you’re ‘Big Mama’.”

“Oh shit ... is there any escaping that kid’s incest issues?”

“Nope,” Harry replied. “They’re as much a part of his make-up as any kink that we harbor, including our enjoyment of similar fantasies. Hell, we all get off on that reality with Nicki and I.

“He finds ‘mother figures’ exceedingly attractive ... and come on, he could be fucked up in much more problematic ways. None of us has room to throw rocks in our glass houses.”

Jason

“Oh my...”

“Well, my love, we never got around to finishing your computer shopping. One thing, though...” Donna said. “Yan has the right to pull the plug if you disappear into gaming on your new baby for too long...”

“Cool,” Jason replied. “I don’t think it likely ... playing with all of you has far more charms than sitting and staring at a monitor. However, in case I forget that somehow, it’s nice to have a fix in place.”

“I personally have faith no ‘fix’ will be required,” Yan said. “Far too many fleshly temptations abound for you to lose yourself...”

“Except losing myself in-between thighs and breasts and butt cheeks and such,” Jason replied.

“Yeah, except under those conditions,” Abby laughed.

The young man who had brought the computer equipment looked very uncomfortable.

“Well, let’s play nice and not embarrass ... Pete, was it?” Jason said.

“Uh, yes,” their guest replied.

“Relax, Pete. You’re going to have a really good day, sales-wise,” Donna laughed.


“Oh, this has been loads of fun,” Jason said, double-checking the invoice. “Now, have everything but the laptops shipped to this address...”

He filled in the address of Chorale South.

“Jason ... you’re sending your birthday present back to Texas?” Donna said,

“Yeah. Don’t want it distracting me. We’ve all got laptops now, good enough for our educational needs, and some recreation. I choose not to tempt myself with something to distract me from all of you.”

“I love you, husband,” Yan said, kissing his cheek. “Now I’m off the hook for watching your time management.”

“We all got laptops?” Constance said.

“Yep, top-of-the-lines for everyone ... well, except Bethany. She already has one for her business use.”

“Uh, you weren’t kidding about a good sales day,” Pete said. “Thank you for your business.”

“More than welcome, Pete,” Donna replied. “My advice to you is to take the rest of the day off and enjoy yourself.”

“Yes ma’am. Uh, the laptops should be delivered tomorrow morning, and your system will get shipped to Texas about the same time.”

Farewells were said and a member of the house staff showed Pete out.

“He was drooling, positively drooling,” Donna smirked. “Just think how it would have been if we weren’t all dressed for his visit...”

“He would have needed sedation,” Abby said.


“Donna, we need to talk.”

The two of them went out on the balcony to enjoy the breeze and share a pipe.

“Yes, husband?”

“I understand that you’re hot for Margo, hell, attracted to all of them, and you don’t see any reason we all shouldn’t be in bed together right this instant, but ... if you have any plans to actively pursue that, please...”

“Wait until after our honeymoons, Sir?”

“Yeah. Tease and flirt, sure. Not a problem. But seduce ... please leave it be.”

“Yes, Sir. It’s just ... the line’s already been crossed...”

“It has, yes. And all four of our step-parents – Kelly, Magda, Lori, and Dommi - crossing those lines did so willingly. Quit trying to force Father, Mother Margo, and Mama Carol to cross the line. They will when they’re ready.”

“I think they’re ready and just don’t know it yet, Sir.”

Jason closed his eyes, counting quietly to ten. Then he turned to his wife and said, “Slut...”

Donna was on her knees in a flash.

“You will not attempt to seduce my step-parents until their honeymoon and ours are over. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Sir.”
“If you disobey me in this, you and Bethany will be side by side suffering equally.”

“Yes Sir.”

He pulled her up to her feet and into his arms.

“I love you, and yes, I look forward to sex with all my step-mothers ... and Father ignited some new fantasies...”

“He did, Sir?” Donna said, cocking an eyebrow.

“Not that way, silly ... how would you like to be spit-roasted between Father and me?”

“Oh ... oh my...”

“Exactly. Back to what I was saying, I look forward to sex with all my step-mothers but not until after our honeymoons and after Father and Mother Margo are a little more comfortable with the age difference.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Time to throw on something more than shorts and t-shirts for cocktail hour...”


“How are you feeling, Otter?” he asked.

“Better, Sir ... still a little worn out. Not much room in my schedule for sleep at the best of times.”

“Take it easier on yourself then. I mean, come on, you know we’re never going to be a model House. I don’t argue we should be able to fake it when in public...”

“And you’ve done that very well so far from what I’ve heard, Sir,” Otter said.

“Thank you. But in private, en famille, I think we’re happy with some...”

“Laxity, Sir?”

“Exactly. Any word on someone to take the majority of training slut-Bethany off your hands?”

“Yes Sir. I expect they’ll arrive tomorrow, probably on the same flight as Li Biming. However, Sir...”

“Yes?”

“It’s occurred to Nocturnia and I that ... well, Bethany has no incentive to improve. Oh, it would lessen her punishment perhaps, but it’s better to have a positive reward for her to aspire to ... perhaps ... some time in service to you and yours.”

Jason sighed.

“Otter ... if Donna or Abby or Lizzy or Yan or I are exposed to her for too long ... well, we could control ourselves, but we probably wouldn’t.”

“So you’ll be ... what? Using her as a cum-dump, Sir? Verbally and physically degrading her?”

“Yeah.”

“So you’ll be adding to the shame and abuse she’s suffering in training, as well as using the slut for your own pleasure ... I fail to see, Sir, where any of that’s a drawback.”

“Hmm ... let me talk it over with the others.”


“So ... you’re okay with this?” he asked.

“Not okay ... the bitch still makes me mad when I think about the shit she pulled,” Donna said. “But Otter’s right.”

“I agree, Jason,” Abby said. “Plus, in times of stress I think you might enjoy spanking that fat, devastating ass of hers.”

“I don’t have a problem with it,” Yan said. “I would enjoy seeing you balls deep in any of her holes with those big globes glowing red and swollen...”

“Lizzy? It’ll mean no toilet duty for you while she’s with us...”

“I get a vote?”

“Yes, beloved concubine, you get a vote.”

“She won’t be with us all the time, Sir ... and I’m secure in my place in this family.”

“Okay then ... she gets a carrot to go with the stick.”

“And I bet she’ll try sucking that carrot off at the roots to please you, Sir,” Donna smirked.

“Is it strange I hope she doesn’t?” Jason said.

“I may be missing something,” Lizzy said, “but why are you all still so angry?”

“Aside from insulting me at my birthday party,” Jason said, “which I really don’t give a shit about, and which she’s been punished for ... she insulted Abby and Donna, as well as making Sebastien’s run at the Dallas throne a rolling flaming clusterfuck.”

“True,” Donna said. “The Bethany Torres he thought he knew was as single-mindedly focused on the throne as he was. The real Bethany ... well, she torpedoed her own chance at the throne pretty much forever and his chance for the foreseeable future. I imagine he’s feeling very betrayed and quite disgusted with her. So we’ve been given the opportunity to see to her training ... it’s nominally an honor, but in reality I think we’re just some place to stash her where he won’t have to deal with her.”

“Still not seeing it ... everyone here’s angry at her because...” Lizzy said.

“Because we haven’t forgiven her for what she said that night at the birthday party,” Abby said. “And she’s been dumped on us while we’re trying to have our honeymoon. Plus, if she and Sebastien had secured the throne, Texas would be unified – at least in theory.”

“I get all that, I do ... I’m not putting this right. Okay, lemme try again.

“I understand the reasons you’re angry with her. What I’m not understanding is why you are so angry with her.”

“I see her point,” Lisa said. “I understand part of your anger – the part that can be traced back to her behavior – but there’s a lot of extra ... almost rage ... aimed at her, and I’m not sure the inconvenience of having to deal with her during your honeymoon justifies that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.