Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 27th, 2007, Friday – January 28th, 2007, Saturday

Donna

“But Sister,” Lizzy wailed, “I need to fuck ... can’t it wait?”

“No, dear ... don’t worry, Brother will take care of you ... after.”

“Lizzy, go on,” Jason said. “Sister Donna’s told you it’s time for you to be punished. Don’t make your sister wait or she might just leave you strapped to the bench.”

Donna watched her sister Lizzy get to her feet and run to the spanking bench, getting into position.

“I’ll be good, Sister,” Lizzy said. “I know you love me.”

“I do,” Donna purred, fastening Lizzy into the restraints. “I love you so much I’m going to give you what you crave, so the backs of your thighs will be all swollen and maybe even bleeding when our brother fucks you.”

Donna knelt before Lizzy, kissed her deeply, then breathed, “It’s going to be so painful for you...”

“My thighs ... what about my ass?”

“Oh, we have other plans for that,” Donna said. She got up and retrieved a large diaper, whacking Lizzy’s legs apart so she could put it on Lizzy.

“A diaper?”

Donna came around and used the cane to raise Libby’s head.

“You remember your safe gesture?”

“Sister? Why would I need it?”

“Do you remember it?”

“Yes...” Lizzy crossed her fingers, waving them up and down. “But why, Sister Donna?”

“Brother, gag our sister,” Donna said, going around behind Lizzy and bringing the cane down sharply on the back of her thighs.

Lizzy screamed, a combination of pleasure and agony, and Jason slipped the ball gag in her mouth, fastening it behind her head, muffling her cries.

Mohini

Her son took her by the hand and positioned Mohini on cushions below Lizzy. Her daughter on the bench in one direction, Mohini in the opposite direction. They gazed into each others eyes.

“Son...”

He slipped his cock inside her, and Mohini closed her eyes, moaning.

“Oh my baby ... you feel so good...”

A muffled shriek from above her, and her daughter’s tears fell on Mohini’s face.

If her daughter didn’t crave such punishment, Mohini’s reaction would have been very different. But knowing Lizzy was cumming in her diaper, Mohini climaxed, just a little one, grabbing her son’s ass and squeezing it tightly as he fucked her.

“Are you going to give Mama a baby, son?” she crooned. “I want you to ... your sister Abby and I pregnant with your babies at the same time...”

More tears fell on her face and she opened her eyes, seeing the fires of ecstasy in her daughter’s eyes above her.

Her son whimpered as he thrust into her, so to slow his orgasm, she locked her legs around him, holding his hips in place, and pulled him down on top of her.

“Take your time, my son,” she breathed. “We have as long as we like. I love you so much ... I don’t want this ever to end.”

“Yes, Mama,” he replied, then kissed her, his hands massaging the sides of her breasts.

Evangeline

She watched the scene playing out before her, less than five feet away, wondering if she dared ask to be one of the siblings next time this game was played.

Her brother could shoot all over her face, her sisters could clean it up, her mother would feed her...

The hand between her legs helped bring her off, but it was her mind that drove the orgasm. While she shuddered, eyes closed, riding the waves of pleasure, she felt someone settle in-between her legs, their breath on her inner thighs.

“Can I help you with that?” Yan asked, and Evangeline pulled her hand out of the woman’s way.

Yan went to work and Evangeline opened her eyes again to watch Lizzy. There was absolutely no doubt the woman was climaxing repeatedly and that Lizzy was in terrible pain.

The cane slapped down on the backs of Lizzy’s thighs again and Donna said, “I think Sister Evangeline might like to play with us.”

Evangeline’s thighs clamped around Yan’s head and she came so hard she blacked out.

Susan

“Is your husband going to want to sleep with me too? Some kind of parity deal?”

“No, Otter, I don’t imagine so. He is anxious to meet you, but really he’s almost monogamous.”

“Almost?”

“I have, over the course of our marriage, found many people to love physically, and even more I would like to, but haven’t for one reason or another.

“George has found two women and a man he had brief relationships with. Neither of us really understands the other’s extramarital needs, we just accept them.”

Susan shifted slightly before continuing to scissor with Otter.

“I am thinking, with their permission, of bringing Mohini in one night to join George and I ... for her milk if nothing else.”

“George could have her in bed with the two of you and not fuck her brains out?”

“Perhaps ... we’ve both enjoyed orgies ... but George really isn’t into group scenes. He’s a very private man, in many ways. But the thought of fucking my husband while he and I both nurse from Mohini...”

Susan shuddered, biting her lip.

When she was finished with her climax, Otter said, “That evidently excites you quite a bit.”

“Oh yes ... we both used to enjoy my milk from my pregnancy with our daughter.”

“So,” Otter said, her hips moving faster, “you actually nursed from yourself...”

“Yes,” Susan sighed. “It was so erotic...”

They both moaned with pleasure as they writhed against each other.


After showering, they lay in bed in each other’s arms.

“So, slut,” Otter said, “what do you think is going to happen tomorrow night with your date?”

Susan caressed Otter’s side.

“I think I’m going to take a lover ... not completely sure, it will all depend on how things feel in the moment.”

“Don’t you mean ‘take several lovers’?”

“Perhaps so ... it’s been almost two years since my last full-blown orgy. They can be a lot of fun. But I’m thinking it will be ‘take a lover and a whole lot of fuck-buddies’.”

“So you make a distinction between the two?”

“Yes ... you and I? We’re somewhere in-between ‘lovers’ and ‘fuck-buddies’, tending toward ‘fuck-buddies’.”

“I’d agree.”

“I think ... I think as an older woman, Jason will bond with me in a...”

“Motherly sense?”

“Otter! Still ... you’re probably not wrong. That young man’s emotional mapping...”

Susan paused, uncomfortable saying anything more.

“Is my business as well, Susan,” Otter said.
Susan sighed, then continued.

His emotional mapping is wired in ways that could be problematical in someone else. A lot of people enjoy incest roleplay – almost none of them are people who have any real-world experience with it. He’s come about as close as someone can to it, or he’s actually experienced it and is blocking it out ... and the fantasies show up in his constellation’s role-play in a mostly healthy fashion.”

“That punishment play you watched...”

“Yeah ... it still upsets me and while I understand it – as much as I can from the outside – after a lot of thought, I think it’s not healthy so much as it’s a band-aid keeping parts of him glued together.”

“I’ve heard a little rumor...”

“Uh huh...”

“Kari Maxwell got video and audio recordings of Gloria while the Grimes were away. Measurements too.”

“Okay ... I’m not seeing...”

“You say Jason fucking Gloria would be bad.”

“Oh yeah, very bad in all probability.”

“What about Jason fucking someone who looks and sounds a lot like Gloria?”

“Fuck...”

“Yeah, someone he can take out all his feelings about Gloria on...”

“Shit...”

“Good and bad ... of course, that’s just me guessing, but Kari obviously knows the situation, so she’d choose someone who could handle all of his feelings and reactions.”

“Oh fuck...”

“You don’t approve?”

“I had a patient once,” Susan replied, “ strongly suspected he’d been sexually abused as a child. There were blank spots in his memory where he was told by family members he’d reacted very negatively to attending church – like collapse-on-the-ground-screaming-in-terror negatively. Went on for a year. He remembered none of it. Those blank spots worried him, and he had the bright idea of trying to force his way past those mental blocks with the aid of illegal pharmaceuticals.”

“What happened?”

“I counseled against it. In the end, he agreed his mind was protecting him from something, and he wasn’t sure breaking through those blocks would be a good idea. He learned to live with the blank spots.”

“So you think...”

“I think Jason’s in a lot better shape to deal with the outcome of receiving a pseudo-Gloria as a sub ... but that doesn’t mean he will deal with it well ... doesn’t mean he won’t either. I just...”

“You’d want to be there, at least for the first night, as an observer...”

“Oh... ‘want’s way too strong a word ... but yeah, I’d feel better if I was.”

“Lucky you. After tonight you could be in their Inner Circle and have a ringside seat.”

Jason

By the time Sister Donna said it was time to fuck Lizzy, Jason had cum in their mother twice.

Getting up, he walked around behind Lizzy, smiling at the sight of her thighs.

“We cleaned her up for you,” Donna said. “She pissed a lot. But she’s wet and ready for fucking...”

Above the swollen, bright red stripes, his sister’s cunt was swollen and slick.

“Would you like a cock ring, my brother?” Donna murmured.

“Uh ... yes, please...”

After cumming twice in his mother, Jason was sure he would last a long time in his sister ... but she deserved the longest he could possibly manage.

But before his sister could put the cock ring on, Jason dropped to his knees, pressing his body against Lizzy’s thighs, burying his face between her ass cheeks while his tongue slowly caressed her labia.

“I think we’ve lost brother for a while,” he heard Donna say. “Let’s hold off on the ring for a bit.”

Jason took a deep breath, savoring Lizzy’s scent, before licking and biting his way down the backs of her swollen thighs.

Behind her ball gag, his sister whimpered and whined, her whole body shaking in the restraints. Jason wrapped his arms around her legs, lost in a fog of delicious odors. Sweat, secretions, soap, baby powder...
He worked his way back up her thighs, stopping as his nose slid between her lips, his mouth in the perfect position to lick her clitoris.

Lizzy’s shaking continued as she sobbed and climaxed.

“Uuuuuuuugmeeeeeee,” she wailed as he licked her, turning to take little nips at her inner thighs.

He worshiped her ... and became lost in his worship. Even Donna, nestling up behind him, reaching around and putting a cock ring around his twitching penis failed to register.

And then, as if he’d been asleep, he realized he was thrusting deep into her, his muscles telling him he’d been at it a while.

He looked to Donna, standing at his side.

“Welcome back,” she smirked as his body continued, machine-like, to fuck his sister.

“Sister Lizzy?” he croaked, happy to see a sports bottle being brought over by Sister Abby.

“Oh, she’s not home anymore, brother dear,” Donna replied. “Hasn’t been for a while. I have to admit, that’s partly our doing as well. You started fucking her and we started biting.”

Jason slowed to a stop, slowly backed away.

“Make her comfortable...” he fumbled at the cock ring.

“Here, let me help,” Donna said, tending to the ring while Jason power sucked juice from the bottle Abby handed him.

“How badly do you need to cum?” Donna said, once she had the ring off.

“I dunno ... gonna lie down now.”

“Well, Mother’s ready to take care of you,” Donna said. “I’ll be over to clean you up in a bit.”

He staggered over to flop down on some cushions beside their mother.

Mohini helped him curl up at her side.

“I feel ... strange...” he said.

“How so?” Mohini replied.

“Like I was ... I don’t remember ... I was licking her and then...”

“Oh, my beloved son ... you were lost in a heady mix of love and lust. Did you know you were crying through part of it?”

“I was?”

“Oh yes, my child. They weren’t sad tears ... they were tears of joy, of completion, of connection.”

He slid down to rest his head on his mother’s thigh, and slept.

Evangeline

She woke up and carefully made her way to the bathroom.

Once she was done Evangeline surveyed the master suite.

Not surprisingly, it smelled like sex. A lot of sex. But it was well organized instead of looking like most people would expect an orgy aftermath to look.

Everyone was crashed out around Mohini and Jason, in not quite concentric circles. She’d been somewhere in the middle band of that pattern, but her spot was gone as the sleepers around her spread into the empty space.

Evangeline walked out onto the balcony with a carafe of juice. It was a little before 5, and she was debating staying awake.

It was funny ... everyone talked about how beautiful Hawaii was, and she’d seen pictures and movies and such, but none of that came anywhere close to the reality of the place. She knew her Master and his family would move back to the mainland at some point, but if they wanted to stay here forever it wouldn’t upset her.

She sipped her juice, listened to the waves, and thought how blissfully happy she was that Savannah was such a spoiled little bitch.

After a half hour or so, Evangeline returned inside, nodded to Drag, who was on duty by the door, and snuggled up to Constance’s back. She was asleep in minutes.

Harry

“Ass still a little tender, Sir?” Kelly asked as he winced sliding onto his seat at the table.

“Yeah ... not too bad, really. More the expectation of it being bad, so I tense up in anticipation.”

“Bad idea, Sir,” Carol said. “Take it from your butt slut. Don’t anticipate the discomfort, just roll with it if and when it occurs.”
“Honey,” Harry replied, “we all know you’re wiser than me. Don’t rub it in.”

As laughter erupted around the table, Esther kissed Harry on the cheek and whispered, “I’ll lotion it later if you’d like, Sir.”

“Yes I would,” Harry said, hugging her.

“So,” he continued more loudly, “what’s on the schedule for today?”

“Well Sir,” Kelly said, “the Butt Slut and I were thinking of asking Nalani...”

“Is she the one with the killer hips?” he asked.
“Yes indeed,” Kelly continued, “we were going to ask her to give us introductory surfing lessons. With your and Madam’s permission of course.”

“I don’t have a problem with it. What about you, dear?” he said to Margo.

“As long as they sunscreen properly, fine by me.”

“Surf’s up!” Carol said.

“What do you feel like doing, darling?” Harry asked Margo.

“Well, this morning I feel like calling in our sizes and having some of Plum Blossom’s shoppers bring out clothes for us to try on tomorrow.”

“That won’t take all morning will it?”

“Oh no, far from it. Then I’m planning to smoke a lot of dope and get my pussy licked. The position’s open...”

“No it’s not, my dear,” Harry replied. “It will be my pleasure to take care of that for you. All day?”

“Oh, now don’t go promising what you can’t deliver.”

“I am willing to devote my all to the project ... just so long as I can meet with Esther for some lotioning before we begin...”

“Uh ... Sir, Madam...” Kelly said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.