Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 27th, 2007, Friday

Harry

“Who’s on my bladder?” he muttered.

“Oops, that would be me,” Kelly said. “Bathroom trip?”

“Yes, my love.”

Harry watched her roll out of bed and run her hands through her natural.

“Goddamn you’re beautiful...”

“Thank you, Sir. You’re very handsome, Sir.”

“Even if I believed that,” he said, taking her arm and rising, “it’s nothing compared to the three of you.”

“As you say, Sir. I shan’t argue.”

“Good ... I’d hate to paddle that ass this early in the day.”

“Uh, Sir ... not exactly ‘early’...”

Harry saw bright sunlight through the bathroom windows.

Settling onto the toilet/bidet, Harry said, “Go see what time it is.”

Before he was finished urinating, Kelly was back.

“10:25, Sir.”

As the bidet cleaned him, Harry said, “Start a bath, let the kitchen know I’m awake, get some coffee up here.”

“Yes Sir.”

She returned before the tub was filled.

“Coffee’s on its way, Sir.”

Shutting off the water, she helped Harry into the large tub.

“Climb in, bath girl. I feel like having a sexy slut in my lap while I have my coffee.”

“Yes Sir!”


His erection was already lodged in her pussy, just resting there, when the coffee arrived.

“You pour,” he told the houseboy.

“Yes Sir...”

“Did he bring enough for all of us?” Margo said from the bedroom.

“No Madam, but I can remedy that momentarily,” the houseboy replied.

“Coffee for eight ... no, make it twelve then,” Margo said, stumbling to the toilet.

“Thirsty morning, my love?” Harry asked.

“Oh yeah...”

After his first sip, Harry buried his face in Kelly’s neck.

“Love you...”

“Love you too, Sir,” she replied. “So very much...”

Carol came in.

“Madam, you should have woken me!”

“You looked so peaceful lying there,” Margo replied, “so beautiful...”

“Well thank heavens the smell of coffee did the trick, Madam,” Carol said, going to stand next to Margo. “Ready to escort you to the bath, Madam.”

“Don’t you need the facilities?”

“No, Madam, I was up about 8, then came back to bed.”

“All right then,” Margo said, “let’s head to the tub.”

“Plenty of room,” Harry said, taking another sip of his coffee.

“You’d better hope the staff gets more of that up here soon,” Margo growled, lowering herself into the water.

“So, wives, what do we want to do today?” Harry asked, running his hands over Kelly’s thighs in the hot water.

“I had thought about exploring the grounds,” Margo said. “But then I realized fucking all day sounded much better.”

“The beach this evening?” Harry asked.

“Certainly, fucking on the beach this evening,” Margo agreed.

“It appears Madam is feeling randy, Sir,” Kelly said, licking his ear.

“Oh darn,” Harry replied.

Jason

Lizzy was sucking him off after serving as his toilet.

And he had Susan curled up behind him, her breasts pressed into his back, her arm over him.

It had been a good night.

Evangeline proved to have nowhere near the stamina he’d imagined. She claimed that would change over time and he hoped she was right.

When things had begun to wind down, he’d had a quick shower, thrown on lounging pants and a well-worn t-shirt, and returned to Susan’s side.

They’d all been too tired, or too stoned, to get frisky. It was merely comfortable, warm, and safe.

Cracking an eye open, he saw a very haggard Otter still on the cross, with Randi and Drag torturing the inside of Otter’s thighs with a vibrator and a violet wand respectively.

“Good, that ought to chill our her morning drill instructor shit,” Jason murmured.

“She can be a pain,” Susan said into his shoulder.

“You’re awake...”

“Sort of ... need to pee...”

“Lizzy, take care of Susan,” Jason said.

His cock had plopped out of her mouth and Lizzy was working her way up between Susan’s legs before the doctor could react.

“What? No!”

“Susan,” Jason replied. “Are you comfortable where you are?”

“Yes, but...”

“Do you have anything to do this morning more important than feeling good?”

“No, but...”

“Let the little toilet slut take care of you. Then she can finish taking care of my hard on, and then maybe we can catch some more sleep.”

“Uh...”

“Please, Mistress, please let me take care of you...”

Jason smiled to himself as Susan bowed to the inevitable.

Susan

She awoke again to the sound of Jason brushing his teeth.

Lying next to her.

Opening an eye, she saw Lizzy kneeling at his side, two half-full glasses of water in her hands.

Susan had a good idea of what was going to happen, so she closed her eyes.

She listened to the sounds of Jason rinsing his mouth out, spitting it back into one glass, and then the gentle gurgles of him drinking the other glass.

“Interesting way to handle your oral hygiene,” she said.

“Takes some getting used to,” he said. “But there are mornings when you just don’t want to move from where you are.”

She snuggled up against his back.

“Like this morning...”

“Yup. Lizzy, same treatment for Susan, please?”

“Yes Sir!”

“Roll over, if you would, Susan, make it easier for her.”

Wordlessly Susan rolled over, wondering if she had a stronger submissive streak than she’d thought.

Jason rolled over behind her, his arm across her, his body pressed against hers.

In a few moments, Lizzy knelt before her and Susan carefully took the paste-frosted toothbrush from between Lizzy’s fingers.

“This is seriously weird...”

“Susan, I’m practically certain this isn’t the weirdest thing you’ve ever done.”

“Not even in the top ten, really,” Susan replied, “but definitely in the top twenty.”

“Where did pissing down Lizzy’s throat come in?”

“Top five...”

“Good to know. That takes a lot of getting used to.”

“Not for me, Sir,” Lizzy said happily.

“And we love you for the freak of nature you are, concubine.”

Susan brushed her teeth, rinsed with the one glass of water, drank the other.

“Feel better?”

“Yes I do...”

“Then,” Jason’s voice faltered somewhat, “if you want to just cuddle, stay like you are. If you want to make out...”

Susan rolled over.


The others gave them space.

It wouldn’t have been Susan’s first orgy, or even her thirty-first, but it was her first time getting sexual with a minor.

Well, with a fifteen-year-old. There had been several very-close-to-eighteen’s.

At one point, Jason backed away a little.

“How far do you want this to go?” he asked.

“I don’t think much further than it’s already gone,” she said. “I think second base is far enough for a first time.”

“All right,” Jason replied. “Whoever’s closest!” he called.

Mohini knelt beside him.

“May I serve you, son?”

“Excuse me for a moment, Susan,” Jason said, rolling over onto his back, his hand continuing to caress Susan’s breast through her nightshirt.

Mohini pulled his cock out of his pants and began sucking it.

In for a penny, in for a pound...

“Whoever’s closest!” Susan said.

In an instant Donna knelt beside her, having knocked Yin out of her way.

“May I serve you, Susan?’

“Yes.”


Afterward she said, “That’s ... I’ve never...”

“Not something you’ve ever done before?” Jason asked, nestled in her arms.

“No...”

“We discussed it last night in preparation for this,” Jason said.

“You little devils...”

“In the case of some of my staff, I think you might be literally correct,” Jason said, before kissing her neck.

After another half hour or so, Susan gently pushed him away.

“This has been very nice, but...”

Jason waited a moment before speaking.

“You’re afraid this is moving too fast?”

“Not really, although given what’s poking me in the thigh, you might need to call a relief break soon.”

“I’m good for a while yet...”

“All right, I may need to call a relief break soon. But more importantly, I’m hungry.”

“Yan,” he called, “let the kitchen know we’ll be down for brunch in a half hour.”

“Good,” she said, caressing his cheek. “Thank you for a most pleasant and unusual morning.”

She got up, ignoring the slight quiver in her legs, and departed for her cabin.

Donna

“So, how was she?” Jason asked as Donna washed him in the shower.

“Scrumptious,” Donna said. “I’m sorry you won’t be eating her any moment soon...”

“Is she worth the wait?”

“I don’t know, love ... is feeling up those tits worth waiting for?”

“Oh yeah ... I’m hoping I can taste them next time...”

“Slow and steady, honey,” Donna said, turning him so she could wash his back.

“Good plan you had, my brilliant wife,” he said.

“Thank you ... and it’s earned me some oral loving from Yan.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, she bet me it wouldn’t work last night. Later was her bet.”

“Silly woman. I figured it would work when Susan agreed to stay around for cuddling.”

“You know,” Donna said, rinsing him, “I wonder if that technique might work with our in-laws...”

“I like the idea. Worth a try.”

“It certainly is.”


After brunch, where she was pleased to see Susan was very much at ease with everyone, Donna pulled her to one side.

“Susan, a word?”

“Yes,” she replied, looking a little worried.

“Nothing serious, just looking for some advice,” Donna said. “You don’t seem upset that this morning was planned, to some degree.”

“No,” Susan said, smiling. “From a certain point of view, it was very thoughtful and sweet.”

“Cool,” Donna said. “Do you think something similar could work with our in-laws?”

Susan took a deep breath.

“They’re still my patients...”

“Yes, and you’re one of our advisors.”

“Presented and handled as last night and this morning were, I think it could work.”

“Very good,” Donna said, pressing her lips to Susan’s and kissing her deeply. “Thank you,” she continued, before hugging Susan and wandering off.

Carol

Margo was below her, licking her. Kelly’s ass cheeks were spread before her and Carol’s tongue was working its way inside.

And her husband was fucking her in the ass, deep and slow.

Pretty much a perfect day to Carol’s way of thinking.

Unless it went on much longer, in which case Carol’s legs would give out and she’d lose bladder control, not necessarily in that order.

But she was good for a while longer...

It surprised Carol when she peed all over her wife’s face, but Margo barely missed a beat. She grabbed a nearby towel, wiped her face and chest, and went back to eating Carol.

And when her legs gave out, her spouses lowered her to the floor. Kelly pressed her ass into Carol’s face, Margo lifted Carol’s leg and made herself comfortable while Harry slid back inside her gaping ass. He’d already cum once, but bless the little blue pills, he’d only paused for a few moments, never growing completely soft, until he hardened again, and continued.

At some point, Carol blissed out. She felt herself gently lifted into the bed and thoroughly cleaned before being tucked in.


As she came back awake, there was movement on the bed next to her.

Rolling over, she saw Margo holding Kelly’s head, slowly working it further down Harry’s cock.

Kelly’s relief as Margo let her pull back was evident.

“I’m not sure we can train that gag reflex any further,” Margo said softly.

“I’ll happily keep trying, Madam,” Kelly said.

“Let me handle it from here,” Margo said, taking Kelly’s place. “Harry, love, some help?”

“You sure?”

“Yes ... I won’t push away for anything less than absolute necessity.”

Carol’s hand went between her legs as she watched her husband face-fuck one of their wives.

Margo spit and drooled, never choking, until finally Harry moaned and came down her throat. She swallowed and swallowed some more, finally letting Harry’s cock fall from her mouth.

“That was ... wonderful...” Harry panted. “I think I’m going to need a little time though...”

“Perfectly all right,” Margo said. “I’m going to ride Kelly’s face for a while.”

Carol scooted across the bed to lie with her husband.

“That was so hot,” she murmured. “I love it when you face-fuck one of us.”

“Well,” he replied, “some day Kelly will be able to handle it ... or not. In the end, while I enjoy it, it’s hardly required for my happiness.”

Her lips found his nipple and she gently sucked, biting just a little.

“Don’t be starting anything I can’t finish,” Harry chuckled, his hand caressing her hair.

“Just because you can’t finish it right now doesn’t mean you won’t finish it later,” Carol replied “I can be patient.”

“Yes you can, love,” he sighed. “Let me up...”

Harry

By the time he came back from the bathroom, Kelly and Margo were lost between each others thighs ... but Carol was awake, giving him her best ‘come hither’ gaze.

And her best was impressive.

She patted the bedside table where a pitcher of juice waited.

“Figured you might need some healthy hydration, Sir.”

“Yeah, I do. How are you feeling?”

“Permission to speak freely, Sir?”

“Yes.”

“I want your tongue so far up my pussy we could French kiss.”

Harry laughed.

“My tongue’s nowhere near that long and you know it. But I will gladly give it my all.”

“It’s the thought that counts,” she said.

Harry quickly downed his tumbler of grape juice.

Soon his head was wrapped between two of his favorite thighs in the world. Harry nursed on her lips, gently sucking, occasionally teasing her clitoris.

A day like this made everything worth while ... or at least he liked to think so in the moment. When he wasn’t so pleasantly occupied, he questioned that opinion.

But he was so occupied, and he returned his full attention to his beloved Carol.


“Harry, the Butt-slut’s pretty much brain-dead,” Margo said. “Show her some mercy.”

He rolled over, his erection waving back and forth.

“You got a choice, love,” Margo said, eyeing it. “One of us can hop on that right now...”

“Always a popular choice for me.”

“Or you can go let Kelly help you with a nice relaxing enema, then enjoy some pegging.”

Harry thought about it for a moment.

“C’mon Kelly,” he said. “Let’s go get me cleaned out.”

In the bathroom he pushed Kelly face down on the counter, entered her wet cunt smoothly, and came in moments.

“That’s cheating,” Margo said as she stood in the door.

“Yes and no,” Harry said, pulling out of his wife. “Prep my enema, please, Kelly.”

“Yes Sir. Thank you for using me.”

“Very welcome,” Harry replied. “Since today is about pleasure, and waiting through my enema and such wouldn’t be very pleasurable for me...”

Margo nodded.

“And it’s not like having my cock up your ass won’t prime the pump in a hurry,” Margo mused.

“Indeed,” Harry said.

“Staff has delivered a ‘milking table’...”

“A what?”

“It’s a padded table that allows access to your crotch from below. I’ll be strapping you in for my ride, and Kelly or Carol can milk you from below.”

“I like it. Why don’t we have one already instead of making do like we have in the past?”

“I’m not sure, but I know we will have one once we’re home. Probably custom, even more tricked out than this one ... and this one’s nice.”

“We never have ... oh...” Harry stopped for a moment as the nozzle was inserted. “Uh ... we never have really set up our idea of a dungeon at home...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.