Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 26th, 2007, Thursday

Thad

He hadn’t been expecting a dinner invitation from Madam Gao, much less one to dine at the Waterbar with its stunning view of the Golden Gate Bridge.

When he and Kjirsten arrived, he was surprised to see Dayna Spyderchylde seated beside Madam Gao.

“No talk of business until after dinner,” Madam Gao proclaimed.

That suited Thad perfectly and so their meal was uninterrupted by serious matters.

With after-dinner coffee, Thad admired the view of the bridge through the restaurant’s many windows.

He sighed, “That was the best salmon I have ever been blessed to consume...”

“I would agree,” Madam Gao said. “I’ve had it before. Of course, the Waterbar never disappoints.”

Kjirsten smiled shyly and said nothing.

Dayna belched, albeit politely behind her hand.

“The lobster was superb,” she rasped.

“So,” Madam Gao said, “shall we get the less pleasant part of the evening started...”


Thirty minutes later, Thad had a world-class headache.

“I acknowledge I have no business booking an immediate flight to Surabaya,” he growled. “That doesn’t mean I don’t want to.”

“I understand, Thad,” Dayna said. “So does Beebee. We debated bringing this to you at all ... but in the end, you have access to Newton’s business records...”

“Which set?” Thad snapped.

“All the sets,” Dayna said soothingly, “and those might reveal something to help Plum Blossom’s investigations.”

“Sir, forgive me for speaking,” Kjirsten said, “but we should go now and start searching. Cancer and Caprico are monsters...”

“What will you do with them if your people find them?” Thad asked, his voice tight.

“Extract them if feasible, and if it’s not ... kill them,” Beebee replied.

“I either want to talk to them,” Thad said, “or see photos proving they’re dead.”

“Certainly, Master Newton.”

“Thank you for dinner, Madam Gao. Pleasure to see you again, Dayna. Come on, Kjirsten, we have research to attend to.”

Donna

“You know, I could swear I’ve heard you saying tacky things about shorts like you’ve got the fresh meat wearing,” Yan said.

“You have. I despise them for the same reason I abhor most frilly, lacy underwear. They’re goddamned uncomfortable. That doesn’t mean they don’t have a place in a slut’s wardrobe.”

“So, short term wear only...”

Donna held up her hand while she examined Lizzy wearing a very short dress with cut-out panels up the sides.

“I like that,” she told Lorraine, on of their shoppers. “‘Llita, go see what they’ve brought for you.”

Donna turned back to Yan.

“So, like lacy underthings, the shorts serve their purpose, and are removed. If I know our husband, he’s already peeled them off Evangeline.

“Thank you by the way for tending to the measurements and such.”

“Not me, sister-wife. Thank the staff. Hardly the first time such a request has been made. The hard part was our shoppers adding these micro-skirts to the order in the short amount of time they had.”

“Well, they’ve done a stunning job so far ... except for poor Randi. That dress was...”

“Fucking hideous,” Yan finished. “But they’ve always been hard to dress ... Lorraine will have something appropriate for them very soon.”

Estrellita walked out in a black micro dress, open to her navel.

“Turn, sweetie ... good ... okay, no. What else do they have for you?”

“That was a ‘no’?” Yan asked. “She looked good enough to eat...”

“Silly sister-wife, ‘Llita always looks good enough to eat. I loved the bottom, didn’t care for the top.”

“This is an awful lot of work for something to wear just to tease our husband for a bit before he rips them off us...”

“That’s not the goal and even your grandmother might raise an eyebrow at spending this much money – in addition to the normal cocktail dresses – just to have them destroyed.”

“You’re being evil,” Yan replied. “I can feel it...”

“Yes, I am ... ponder on this. We plan a party here at Haoli Mala...”

“I like the way it starts.”

“You invite some of the Society locals...”

“Yes, very nice...”

“We attend, wearing our minis...”

“Yeah, keep going...”

“And I invite our in-laws.”

“You want to expose them to all of us dressed to seduce?”

“Yes indeed.”

“Evil ... very evil...”

Jason

“You look nervous...”

“I am, Sir. I’m not ... I’m not a babe, like Savannah.”

Jason rolled his eyes.

“No, you’re not a California Beach Bunny Wet Dream. So what?”

“So ... Sir, even subs – perhaps especially subs – have their insecurities.”

“Evangeline, get out of those clothes and relax. We’ll talk.”

“Yes Sir.”

Jason sat back, pointing to the cushions across from him.

Evangeline sat down, not attempting to cover herself in any way.

And Jason didn’t try to cover his growing erection.

“So, I’m thinking four hours a day, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.”

“I thought we were going to discuss this later, Sir.”

“Let’s discuss it now.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Does that seem like a sensible schedule to you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Do you think you’ll have any trouble teaching Abby as well as Donna and me?”

“No Sir. I’m very pleased to see her enthusiasm and very relieved to see you encouraging her.”

“Lizzy may or may not be interested in some further education, I don’t know. She’s made noises like she might want to take some ‘junior-college’ level courses. Would that be a problem?”

“No Sir. My only concern is Abby learning in the same classroom, so to speak, as you and Donna. It might discourage her to be constantly reminded how far behind she is...”

“Then let’s make sure you have the time to teach her separately if that’s what the two of you decide is best. Do you have any other concerns or questions?”

“Uh, one, Sir ... but it’s not about education per se...”

“Go ahead.”

“Sir, is Lizzy really a pain slut?”

“Let me tell you a story ... juice?”

“Yes Sir, thank you.”

Kendry

“How soon can I go home?”

“Was that a whine, Eddie? Sounded a little whiny to me,” Kendry replied, crocheting what she hoped would turn out to be a stuffed bear eventually.

“It was a manful complaint,” Eddie replied.

“Boss, I’ve heard plenty of manful complaints in my life,” Kendry said, peering at the pattern she was following. “That wasn’t one.”

“Maybe it was a little whiny...”

“Another couple of days and you can return to Chorale South and the tender care of Nurse Christina.”

“I know ... I’m just bored.”

“I understand ... do you have any hobbies?”

“Not anymore ... and not that I can do without my hands.”

“What did you used to do?”

“You’ll laugh.”

“Probably.”

She waited patiently while Eddie procrastinated.

“I used to do miniature needlepoint ... embroidery, ya know?”

Kendry didn’t laugh, but she did smile.

“How the hell did you end up doing that?”

“Blame Ellie, my second ex-wife. Whenever we had a fight – and that happened a lot – she’d use needlepoint to calm down. One night I asked her to teach me.”

Kendry looked up and stared at the large hands of her lover.

“You did not just needlepoint, but miniature needlepoint...”

He glared at her.

“You know my fingers ain’t clumsy...”

“Fair point,” she laughed. “Why’d you give it up? The team make your life a living hell?”

“No, they know better. I just never got good enough.”

“Good enough for what?”

“I wanted to make things for Rachel ... no matter what I made, it just wasn’t...”

“You know she would love whatever you made her.”

“Yeah ... but I wanted it to be perfect.”

They sat in silence for a while, Kendry crocheting and Eddie brooding.

“When I can, you know, use my hands again...”

“Yes?”

“Would you teach me to knit?”

“This isn’t knitting, it’s crochet.”

“Then that.”

“Not a problem. Want to listen to another book?”

“Yeah, that’d be nice. Do we have any Lee Child I haven’t already listened to?”

“Yes ... you know, you could watch TV...”

“Nope. How many times do I have to tell you - rots the brain.”

“All right, ‘Jack Reacher’ it is.”

Jason

By the time he finished the story, the mood between the two of them had relaxed considerably.

“Thank you, Sir,” Evangeline said. “So, I gather I’ll get to witness Lizzy in action at some point?”

“The problem won’t be catching her in action, it’ll be avoiding it.”

“Good ... I’ve never had the opportunity to observe a severe pain slut, Sir.”

“I gotta admit, when Abby and I first got together and she told me about them ... well, I knew my Mom got off on humiliation, and I didn’t understand that at all, but I couldn’t argue with it. We had good walls in our house, but not great walls.

“Pain however? That didn’t make any sense to me at all.

“Then I met a few back at Chorale South, ranging from ‘flog me all night long’ to ‘make me bleed’ to ‘fuck safewords do what you want if I die that’s okay’ and...”

“And then came Lizzy, Sir?”

“Yeah,” Jason replied, grinning.

“So,” he said, changing the subject, “what fantasies do you have?”

“I have no fantasies, Sir. I live to fulfill the desires of my Master.”

“Bullshit ... talk.”

“Yes Sir. First off, I will gladly play ‘Seductive Teacher’ or ‘Seduced Teacher’, but they’re not really my thing. Doesn’t stop me from enjoying them, they’re just not where my head goes.

“I like age play...”

“Go on...”

“I like ... diaper play. Adult baby play, Sir.”

“Okay, I’ve heard of it.”

“I love the nurture part of it, but that’s not where it ends, Sir. For me, a few hours of nurturing, bathing, diaper changes, powdering...”

“Breastfeeding?”

“I’ve never had that, but...”

“Here it’s very doable.”

“Yes Sir. But after a couple of hours, I want...”

She paused, seeming unwilling to go further.

“Evangeline, go ahead. It’s okay. Most of us engage in incest role play. We’re very open-minded. We don’t worry about what anyone else thinks.”

“Sir, after a couple of hours, I want to be masturbated, and then ... orally stimulated ... and then...”

“Baby wants a fucking?”

“Yes Sir.” Evangeline was blushing deeply.

“Evangeline ... Slut ... does my cock look like I’m grossed out?”

Her eyes went to his erection.

“No Sir ... but...”

“Look, I love getting people off. Dad and I talked about this once ... pretty much the only thing that grosses me out is scat play. Otherwise, let me, let any of us know what you want, and we’ll do it.”

“Thank you Sir.”

“Not a problem, you’re very welcome. Besides, getting adult-sized diapers for you might make dealing with Lizzy a little easier when we’ve got her really worked up.”

“So, she...”

“Pisses pretty easily ... when she’s really out of it, she’ll lose sphincter control. If we’re going to take her that far, we do it in the bathroom or somewhere else easy to clean.”

Otter

“This is ridiculous,” she muttered, going behind the screen to try on another micro dress.

“Yes, you are,” Donna said. “It’s ridiculous bitching non-stop about something that is clearly going to happen no matter how you feel about it.”

“My job isn’t to look sexy,” Otter grumbled.

“Your job, servant, is whatever you’re told to do,” Yan growled. “We’ve seen you look sexy, we’re just improving the effect.”

“Indeed,” Abby said. “Service is your life, or have you forgotten that? I think she has.”

“And not a proper form of address from her either,” Donna mused. “Otter, what do you have to say for yourself?”

Their major domo came out from behind the screen naked, dropped to her knees, head bowed, and said, “My apologies, Miladies, Mistress ... I have no excuse.”

“You’re right, you don’t,” Yan said. “Starting immediately you are denied orgasms until Jason says differently. That doesn’t mean you won’t want to cum, though...”

“A night of edging for Otter?” Donna asked.

“Yes, quite so,” Yan agreed. “Fei Hung, we’re through with you, go inform Master of what’s gone on out here, let him know what his wives have decided.”

“Yes Mistress,” Fei Hung said, heading for the door.

“Otter,” Donna said, “go try on the next dress and if we hear another word of complaint from you it will be a night of edging and pain...”

“Yes, Milady.”

Otter bit her lip to keep from smiling as she rose to her feet and went behind the screen.


“Orgasm denial...” Susan said, back in her cabin.

“Yes, dear ... and I will fail – intentionally – several times, giving them a reason to punish me.”

“So ... you’re volunteering yourself as a target to teach Jason how to be a Dom.”

“Exactly ... and I will conspire with his wives and concubines to push him even further. That will wait a while though...”

“For what?”

“For them to realize what I’m doing and why.”

“You assume they will...”

Otter leaned down and kissed her lover before saying, “They will. They’re all very intelligent and perceptive – even Lizzy, though she doesn’t know yet how to interpret what she sees.”

“You’re going to be the sole target for all this attention...”

“Oh no ... those lazy sluts they have serving them will provide ample opportunities for learning, once Jason starts to think like a Dom.”

“Uh huh...”

“Look, I’m heading for the suite. Come with me – you don’t have to play, but I’d like you to observe.”

Her lover sighed.

“Okay, I’ll come.”

“Good girl ... I’ll find you some cookies. Time to cash in those cookie points you’re earning.”

Donna

She entered the suite to find Fei Hung’s face between slut-Evangeline’s legs while Jason’s cock was buried in the Chinese beauty’s cunt.

“I hope she gave you our message before you put her to work, Sir,” Donna said, kneeling next to her husband.

Jason slowed to a stop and kissed her.

“She did ... any advice on how long Otter should be punished?”

“Two, maybe three days ... unless she fucks up more between now and then.”

Jason pulled out of Fei Hung, eliciting a moan of displeasure from her.

“You do a good job on Evangeline, and I’ll do a good job on you later,” Jason said.

“Does that mean it’s my turn, Sir?” Donna asked.

“Yes it does,” Jason said, leaning back.

Donna stripped out of her terry-cloth shorts and top before settling on his cock.

“Why aren’t you balls or ears deep on the new girl?” Donna whispered in his ear.

“She’s feeling timid so we’re easing into things,” Jason murmured in reply.

“Well I won’t complain,” Donna said, beginning to rock forward and back.

“Am I going to like the surprises you ladies were working on this evening?”

“Oh honey, you’re going to love them,” Donna breathed, her tongue darting out to lick his lips.

“And how soon will I see them?” he said, his thumbs gently circling her nipples.

“Don’t know for sure, but it shouldn’t be too long ... still some ... ummm ... things to arrange.”

Galena

“They’re my friends! They’re the reason I’m here at all!”

“I understand,” Daniella said. “I’m not talking ... treason, or anything. Chorale has been far better to me than I deserve!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.