Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 25th, 2007, Wednesday – January 26th, 2007, Thursday

On a ranch in the Texas Hill Country west of Waterloo

“I’m sorry we had to leave, move operations out of the city,” she said, gently massaging his shoulders.

Pipe smoke puffed up into the air.

“It was going to happen sooner or later. All the attention from law enforcement merely accelerated the schedule. I do wonder if the two attacks are linked...”

“The explosion that killed the gang members and the assassination of Philouma? Because of their violence I would think they were, but I must admit I have absolutely no idea how,” she replied.

“Neither do I, but...”

“But?” she asked.

“We can link the Grimes to Philouma, despite his efforts to separate them. That charade isn’t even enough to fool the FBI. Granted, Nick Philouma had plenty of enemies, most notably the Chinese and Russians, but his relationship with the Grimes sets my mind to wondering if there might be some connection between them and the gang massacre.”

She moved from behind him to sit in a chair to his right, joining him in gazing out at the night sky from the estate’s front porch.

“It seems to me that’s a very tenuous potential thread...” she said.

“Normally I’d agree,” he replied, “but that family has the damnedest habit of getting involved in the most disparate matters.”

“And that’s why you want them destroyed,” she said soothingly.

“Not the whole reason, but enough of it. They’re goddamned reformers ... always sticking their noses where they don’t belong.”

Li Kuan

She was in Madame Cornelius’s office, poring over notes her Beloved had jotted down through the years. They were collected in a series of unassuming journals and reading Madame Cornelius’s neat but tiny handwriting had required Li Kuan to use her reading glasses.

She hated using her reading glasses.

“Come in,” she said toward the dark corridor in response to a faint creak in the floorboards. “It’s just me.”

Ophelia and Angie came around the corner, improvised weapons in hand – Ophelia with a fireplace poker and Angie with a broom.

“If that’s how you plan to defend this house,” Li Kuan said, peering at them over the tops of her glasses, “we are doomed.

“And, if you ever say a word about me wearing these,” she continued, pointing to the glasses, “I will kill you in a very painful, very protracted manner.”

“We won’t, Li Kuan,” Ophelia replied. “And normally we count on the house’s security system to protect the house.”

“We just saw the light from our bedroom down the hall,” Angie added.

“Have you called the police?”

“No,” the two women said, almost in unison.

“I am surrounded by morons and idiots,” Li Kuan replied. “If you ever see anything out of the ordinary, hide in your room ... no, first lock your door-”

“Our door doesn’t have a lock...” Ophelia said.

“It will by tomorrow evening. It will also be a new, reinforced door. Lock it, call the police, and do not set foot outside of your room until they arrive and clear the house.”

“Are we expecting intruders?” Ophelia replied.

“No more than usual – there are valuables here, therefore someone might want to take them.”

“I thought you were in San Francisco,” Angie said.

“I was, and I will be ... Ophelia, I seem to remember your aunt mentioning the name ‘Belasco’. Do you remember her doing so?”

“No, but I’ve heard the name,” Ophelia snorted in amusement.

“Go on...” Li Kuan replied, menace in her voice.

“Uh, it’s a Society urban myth among the real edge-freaks. The Belasco is supposed to be a converted oil tanker – a smallish one or a huge one or the biggest ever built, depending on who’s telling the story – that sails the world, only coming close to land at the shadiest of ports. Anything goes on board, no matter how illegal or taboo. Suites aboard cost a lot of money, and there’s more paid yearly for upkeep and maintenance. It’s supposed to be the perfect playground for truly depraved and evil members of Society, and a floating hell for those unlucky enough to be brought on for purposes of amusement.

“Why do you ask?”

Li Kuan smiled, a tight smile that was almost more frightening than when she bared her pointed teeth.

“What if it isn’t a myth?”

Dayna

The old woman, and Dayna was barely feeling charitable enough to call her that instead of something more profane, refused to tell Dayna a thing until she’d finished her brunch.

Dayna resisted the urge to gobble down her sandwich and chips, instead taking her time and savoring them. She was casually munching on one of the little pickles when Madam Gao spoke.

“We have video showing Cancer and Caprico Nelson in Surabaya, Indonesia, less than 48 hours ago.”

“You trust the source?” Dayna said, pickle slipping from her fingers to the table, forgotten.

“Yes, but the video quality isn’t the best. My people are sure enough to recommend a Surabaya investigation, but nobody’s chilling champagne in expectation of finding them. Not yet.”

“I gather you have people in Indonesia?” Dayna asked, motioning to Jia to refill her coffee cup.

“Yes.”

“So, why are you telling me? I’m making headway here with the younger Court, but...”

“To ask your opinion. Should I inform Thad Newton about this?”

Dayna sat back, picked up the dropped pickle and resumed eating it.

“I dunno,” she mumbled around her mouthful. “You do, Thad might decide he needs to go to Indonesia with some of his crew. Right now he’s doing more good here. On the other hand, Thad’s smart. He and his people would be fish out of water in Indonesia, but he might have ideas worth listening to.

“Personally, I’d bet on Thad being smart.”

“Thank you my dear. That was my hope, but he’s very passionate when it comes to the Nelsons, for understandable reasons.”

Thad

He thrust into Kjirsten, relishing her responsiveness, losing himself in her body.

A very small part of his mind wondered how long before Li Kuan interrupted them some night. Given the woman’s timing, suspicion of Kjirsten, as well as Li Kuan’s perverted sense of humor, he viewed it as inevitable.

Kjirsten writhed beneath him, lost in not only her own pleasure, but the joy of being of service. Thad came inside her, shuddering through his climax.

Lying at her side, he idly wondered if his children would have a half-sibling soon.

He wouldn’t mind if his lover did become pregnant. Kjirsten hadn’t been on birth control while Nelson was still alive, and it hadn’t mattered. Her husband had shown little interest in breeding her, seeing her more as arm candy he could torture, reserving his attempts to breed his ‘zodiac’ for his harem.

When Thad was younger, he’d fucked many of the Karghold’s slaves, but had only considered marriage with another full Karg. That had worked well with Vida, and together they’d ascended to rule the Hold.

But now ... all that was finished. Thad had walked away from that position, walked away from Vida.

Their arguments, her jealousies – jealousies he wasn’t allowed to mirror when she had a boytoy around ... he’d grown tired of them, but hadn’t allowed himself to realize just how weary he was until circumstances distanced him from her and the whole situation. Life had presented him with a choice – the Hold or the safety of his youngest daughter and her husband.

Thad had come to realize the Hold was nothing in comparison. He missed being a part of it, the sense of community, but not enough to maintain ties.

His future, and the safety of Donna and Jason, were best served in San Francisco.

And with time and attention, once he had them to spare, he could create a new Hold.

Jason

He slowed his pace on the treadmill to a walk.

“Tired, Sir?” Abby asked from where she was doing her aerobics.

“Sleepy,” Jason replied. “And a little tired. Mostly sleepy.”

“We could have napped with the sluts, Sir,” Donna said from the treadmill next to his.

“We could have indeed. How much further do I need to go?”

“Another two laps should do it, Sir,” Donna replied. “Then a nap?”

“Yeah, wouldn’t want to nod off while we’re entertaining Evangeline this evening.”

“She’d understand, husband,” Yan said.
“I’m sure she would. Even if she didn’t she wouldn’t make a fuss, but it’s rude. The matter is settled.”

“Very good, husband,” Yan said. “As a Domme, I might argue the point if I felt strongly about it. I don’t. However, I would like to lie down for a nap using Mohini’s thigh for a pillow...”

“I’m sure Mother would agree, Mistress Yan,” Abby said.

Jason began running again.

“When are we looking into cocktail wear?” he asked.

“Later this afternoon,” Yan replied. “Plenty of time for a nap.”
“I hate shopping...”

“Would you hate buying electronics, say, a computer system with all the accouterments, Sir?” Donna asked.

“No, that would be a blast!” he said, hopeful.

“That’s shopping,” Yan cackled. “You just have no patience with shopping for clothes.

“Don’t worry,” she continued. “The tailors are coming to you, they’ll have samples of materials, they’ll measure you, it’ll be over before you know it.”

“If you say so, Yan.”

“I do say so ... on the other hand, the ladies and I will have a most lovely time shopping. We’ll break for cocktails and supper, then resume if necessary. You may have to start on Evangeline and Otter without us...”

“Otter will be easy. Planning to have the subs work her over in shifts. Nothing too extreme, but they’ll keep her awake all night. I can wait to enjoy her until you’ve finished.”

“Sir,” Donna said, “let’s cut it short, head for the showers and our naps.”

“Last night’s getting to you too?”

“Yes, my love. Plus the thought of curling up with you is always more attractive than time on a treadmill.”

Donna

It occurred to her, thanks to her theoretical question, that the computer shopping trip for Jason’s birthday, interrupted by their abduction, had never been finished.

Or even started, more than Jason looking around wide-eyed and drooling in the store.

She hung back for a moment to speak with Yan.

“Sister, how fast can you get people out here with a multimedia presentation on various computers and peripherals?”

“Tomorrow, why?”

“We were shopping for a computer for Jason when we were kidnapped.”

“Fuck,” Yan replied. “Okay, yeah ... let me make some phone calls. It’s to be a surprise?”

“Yeah. I want them to present their best ... top-of-the-line, expense is not an issue.”

Yan kissed her cheek.

“I like the way you think.”

By the time Donna caught up to her husband, he was in the shower, along with Abby and Lizzy.

“Hurry this up,” Donna said. “I’m so ready for my nap.”

“No frolicking?” Jason pouted.

“Not if you want a nap before your tailors arrive.”

“Which will lead into the cocktail hour.”

“And then supper, and afterwards Evangeline.”

“Sorry, love,” Jason replied. “There will be some time after supper when I will be sitting on the balcony in the shade.”

“Doing what, my dear?” Donna asked.

“Not a damn thing.”

After showering they all ended up in a puppy pile, Jason snuggled up behind her, his arms around her.

“How short are cocktail dresses allowed to be?” he murmured.

“They can be very short, but I was thinking mid-thigh...”

She felt him snuggle closer, his half-erection between her butt cheeks.

“Don’t start something you won’t finish,” she said.

“Not gonna ... he’s just happy to be where he is,” Jason said, his voice even fainter, growing fuzzy with sleep.

She motioned to Yan.

“Have the shoppers bring some obscenely short dress selections,” she whispered.

Yan smiled and pulled out her phone.

Donna drifted off, thinking of dresses that were Daisy-Duke short.

Vida

She hated the cast on her left arm.

It was just one of a long list of hatreds.

Vida hated Thad for throwing her over for a younger model. Even in the depths of her self-delusion, she realized that wasn’t accurate, but she didn’t care.

She hated that she’d finally been beaten – and her arm broken – thereby losing her position as Chieftess of the Hold.
Vida hated the talk she’d had with the Hold’s new Chief while her arm was being treated. Hated being told it would be best for the Hold and for Vida if she left with no more fuss.

Most of all, she hated standing at the door to Chorale South, steeling herself to ask for sanctuary.

The security staff knew her, so while they might have raised an eyebrow or two at her standing in front of the grand doors, they didn’t say anything. Vida was clearly not happy and that was a buzzsaw none of them wanted to stick their face into.

However the house staff ... they didn’t know Vida all that well, or at all.

One of the doors opened and a blonde woman in her late thirties came out, head bowed.

“Mistress, apologies for not noticing you earlier, is there some way I might serve you?”

Vida wanted to verbally savage the woman, venting all her frustration, anger, and pain.

But ... if she was granted a place here, it would be best if she didn’t make anymore enemies.

“Thank you,” Vida replied. “You may show me to the family table, and summon whomever is in charge.”

“Certainly, Mistress,” the woman replied, and led her in.


Vida was sipping coffee when they arrived.

Magda, Lori, Dominique, Earl and Margaret Culberson.

Remaining calm through the pleasantries, Vida accepted a refill of coffee.

“I imagine you’re all wondering why I’ve called you together today,” Vida joked, getting smiles in response.

“The thought had crossed my mind,” Dominique replied. It was obvious to Vida she was speaking as the senior Dominant in residence.

“I have lost my position in the Karghold,” Vida said, holding up her cast. “Lori’s father suggested it would be best for everyone concerned if I left the Hold.”

There were speculative looks on the faces across from her and it was brought home to Vida even more strongly that she was being weighed and judged.

“As you might imagine, years of living in the Hold have left me with no desire to rejoin the normal world ... so I’ve come to ask for sanctuary.”

Lori looked troubled, and everyone else on that side of the table noticed.

“Something bothering you, wife?” Dominique asked.

“Uh, yes. Asking ‘sanctuary’ implies the need for protection,” Lori replied. “The word has a specific meaning in the Hold.”

“So,” Earl Culberson said, “who’s after you?”

“I don’t know that anyone is ... but I wasn’t polite in my struggles to hold on to my position. One of the reasons Chief Johengen suggested I leave was the large number of Karg who harbor anger and grudges where I’m concerned.”

“Lori,” Dominique said, “does granting Vida sanctuary hurt our relations with the Hold?”

“No more so than my father’s already cooled them,” Lori replied. “Even if he’s replaced, the family ties will prevent further deterioration in relations.”

“So, no political cost to this House,” Magda said. “Any other costs we’re not seeing?”

“Within the Hold there are rules as to challenge,” Lori said. “Here, there aren’t any and we should probably change that. If someone wishes to challenge Vida for revenge, she’s free to refuse...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.