Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 25th, 2007, Wednesday

Gianetta ‘Jan’ Philouma nee Bruno

“Carlos, where’s my sister-in-law?” she asked.

“I believe she is ... uh... ‘patrolling the perimeter’, Senora.”

“Please send someone to ... never mind. I’m sure...”

“Hey, Jan,” Paula Philouma said as she walked in. “Heard you were looking for me.”

Jan slowly rubbed her eyes, wishing she’d been able to sleep.

“You’re sure he’s not dead?”

Paula flowed into the chair next to her sister-in-law.

“Positive, honey. If he was ... I’d know it. You having problems believing it?”

“Yes.”

Jan rubbed her belly, even though she wasn’t showing yet.

“I’m not used to life as...”

“A mob bride?”

“Yes, and certainly not as acting head of whatever Family there is left. Add in us disappearing into Mexico, your Mr. Lanier faking Nick’s death...”

“You’re feeling very lost.”

“Yes. And Randy’s much worse off than I am.”

“Yeah ... Loretta, Tommie, me, we’re all worried about Randy. You believe Nick’s alive ... not totally believe, but enough that you’re not completely losing your mind...”

“And Randy can’t. Or maybe he’s afraid to, I don’t know,” Jan finished.

“Yeah. If you’d like, I can talk to the boss, see about getting Randy – and you – some reassurance...”

“I really don’t want to bother Mr. Lanier again, after all he’s done...”

“Don’t worry ‘bout it, darlin’,” Loretta said from behind her.

Jan jumped a bit, but she’d gotten used to the woman she called ‘the Texas Ninja’ in the past few weeks.

“Nothin’ we like better’n makin’ ol’ B.D.’s life more interestin’,” Loretta finished.

Carol

“This feels so gooood...” she moaned, her voice muffled by Candy’s breasts.

Both Candy and Amanda hugged Carol, one lying on each side of her.

“Sure you can breathe, Milady?” Candy murmured.

“Hush, you. I can breathe just fine.”

Amanda wriggled against her back.

“Although if my dear Jester keeps that up, she may have problems breathing when I wrap my thighs around her head.”

“If I die,” Amanda whispered, “I die happy, Milady.”

“Well, stop it anyway,” Carol said. “At present, I am enjoying being the filling in this cookie too much to shift you around.”

“Yes, Milady,” Amanda replied. “So, the note I delivered earlier...”

“We’re leaving for Waterloo on the 10th,” Carol said. “We’ll settle back into Chorale South while my spouses tour wherever for however long. I may send Magda and Lori with them...”

“I figured it might be something like that, Milady,” Candy said.

“You seem much more relaxed, Milady,” Amanda said. “I take that as a good sign.”

“So do I,” Carol replied. “Now, can we all just shut up and let me enjoy this?”

“Yes, Milady,” came from Candy and Amanda’s mouths, in unison.

Donna

“So, how are you feeling?” she asked May. The woman was lying to one side of the continuing action, sweaty and panting.

“Oh ... holy shit...”

“Yeah...”

“How’d ... why...”

“Abby trained him well. Then I came along and helped. Pretty sure him being a good man to begin with, even though he’s young, provided a firm foundation.”

“He didn’t ... he didn’t care ... if he ... got off...”

“That’s primarily because he enjoys every part of the process, as well as being secure in the knowledge there are plenty of people more than willing to take care of his orgasms.

“And,” Donna continued, “if no one is available or able to take care of it, I’ve watched him take care of it himself without missing a beat.”

“You couldn’t...”

“I was where you are now. The spirit was very willing, but the flesh said ‘fuck off, girlie’.”

The two of them laughed.

“I loved it ... I did ... but after awhile...”

“Yeah. He’ll eat you through his tongue cramping, his face chapping, he’ll get creative in ways to breathe if he has to ... and when he’s deep into it, he’ll hold on if you try to crawl away. If you vocalize you wish for him to stop, he will, instantly ... but sometimes speaking is harder than just going with it.”

“Yeah.”

“Good. You want to stick around, or do you need help back to your room?”

“Uh, I don’t want to seem ungrateful, but I need to go lie down now and get some sleep before I go on duty tomorrow.”

“Fine, we understand, and we’re happy to have had you with us tonight. Tod! Arrange for someone from the house staff to come collect May, get her to bed.”

“Yes, Milady.”

Jason

Lisa, and Jackie for that matter, had much greater staying power than May, but eventually Lisa crawled away, and Jason took the opportunity to take a shower.

Coming back out of the bathroom, clad in a decadently comfortable bathrobe, he carefully made his way through the orgy as well as the dazed participants who’d crawled off to catch their breath. Sitting down at the table where the refreshments were, he poured himself a glass of juice and debated smoking some more.

There was still more than enough pot smoke in the air, so he grabbed some frosted animal cookies and crunched on them while enjoying his cold mango juice.

Abby and her mother, Mohini, had been locked in a sixty-nine for quite some time, and Jason watched them continue. He debated crawling over to lick their lust sweat, but decided to relax a little more before re-entering the fray.

Still, the idea had him hard again, and before he had time to do more than notice his erection, Fei Hung was kneeling before him, taking it into her mouth.

Being a teenage male, stoned, and having a view of so many beautiful women enjoying themselves, he didn’t last long.

Fei Hung got up and sat in his lap.

“Don’t want you to get cold, sir,” she said, snuggling with him.

“Not much chance of that.”

“Still,” she replied, “better to be safe than sorry, sir.”

“Yes indeed,” Jason replied, offering her an animal cookie.

“Can I get one of those, sir?” Jackie said, taking a seat across the table.

“Certainly,” Jason replied, “as many as you want. The kitchen has plenty. The staff told me they’re stocked for people tripping on acid, but they work for stoners too.

“Juice?” he asked.

“Yes please, sir.”
Jason poured her a glass, and then sat looking at Jackie, hand still on the pitcher.

“You up to advising me?”

“An hour, hell, even thirty minutes ago? No, sir. Now my brain seems to be back online...”

“I’m worried, stupidly I’m sure, about our schooling.”

“From what I’ve heard about your schedule, sir, you’re having Slut DiSattro in for playtime tomorrow night, and discussing getting back in the scholastic swing of things with her Friday. What’s the problem?”

“I just ... I know I’m falling behind for my age ... pretty sure Donna’s so far ahead for her age, she could skip out of classes for a year or so. And part of me’s real worried about that, and part of me doesn’t give a shit, I’ll catch up eventually. And there’s another part of me that ... wants to be an asshole, and skip it altogether, hang out with my spouses and harem, smoke dope, and fuck. Be with my children as they grow up.”

“For the rest of your life, sir?”

“Why not? Unless the world goes to major shit, we’re never going to have to work a day in our lives. Mother Margo would be happier if I never got close to the throne, and that would make Donna very sad, probably pissed off...”

On the other side of the room, Lizzy began to orgasm in a loud and definitely pain-induced fashion. Jason looked over to her, and saw Aunt Nicki biting Lizzy’s nipple. He smiled.

“ ... but if she was convinced I really didn’t want to deal with the responsibility and court and all that, she’d go along,” Jason finished.

Fei Hung began to slump in his lap, sighing, and Jason looked to see Lisa sitting at his feet, fingering the woman on his lap.

“You really think you could be happy living like that, sir?” Jackie asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe. I don’t see any reason why I couldn’t be happy ... I mean, look how...”

“Blessed, sir?”

“Yeah, how blessed I am! They’re all ... you’re all stunning. And if they grow to be as beautiful as you and Lisa as they get older ... holy shit, why would I ever want to leave my bedroom?”

“Spoken like a young man watching his horizons steady after some hard times, sir,” Lisa said. “But I think you already know there’s a lot more life out there outside the bedroom.”

“I agree, sir,” Jackie said. “For now ... part of you wants to learn, to ‘go back to school’, as it were?”

“Yeah.”

“Then go with it, sir. What are you thinking for a class schedule?”

“Monday, Wednesday, Friday, four hours a day. That’s all.”

“Don’t worry about falling behind, sir,” Jackie replied. “As you say, you have time. That sounds like a sufficiently ambitious schedule for a young man on his honeymoon.”

“As for the rest of it, sir,” Lisa said, “go with the flow. This is not a time for major life decisions. This is a time for learning and growing.”
“Goddamn, I find wise women so fucking sexy,” Donna said from behind Jason.

“Me too, sweetheart. Me too...” Jason replied, smiling.

Harry

Even little blue pills could only do so much, and Harry was pretty sure he was pushing their limits.

“Mercy,” he croaked.

Nadereh stopped gyrating atop him and said, “Angela, juice for Master.”

“Immediately,” Angela replied, sticking a straw in his mouth.

Harry sucked down the pineapple juice.

“You have had a hard night, Sir,” Angela said. “And a long night after a long trip and long day. Should we bring in the final act of the evening, sister?”

“We could. Permission to bring in our final entertainment, Master?”

“Granted ... I hope it won’t involve too much effort on my part though...”

Angela began releasing him from his restraints as Nadereh got off the bed.

“Not sexual effort, unless you choose to exert yourself in that direction, Sir,” Angela said, sliding down to release his ankles as Nadereh left the suite. “Other forms of effort ... well, we stand ready to help you with those should you ask.”

Harry was slowly working his hands and feet after their confinement when he heard the heavy clank of chains approaching.

“What the...”

“Your final entertainment, Sir,” Angela said, opening the door.

Nadereh led a chain-wearing Marcie Hurley in. They were heavy chains, from the shackles on her wrists to her collar.

Nadereh followed his eyes and said, “No ankle shackles – didn’t feel like we could trust this stupid slut to not drag chain on the floor.”

“What did she do?” Harry asked wearily.

“Well, Sir,” Angela replied, “she did follow your instructions about damaging property. She didn’t break anything.”

“Except our patience, Master,” Nadereh interjected.

“As far as we’ve been able to tell, Sir,” Angela continued, “Piglet has been tending to her boys while this slut’s pissing and moaning has made everyone else’s life a living hell.”

Harry closed his eyes and sighed.

“Anything you want to say, slut?” he asked.

“Sir, I’m a brat, no argument there. I’m going to be a brat however I can. Respecting your orders concerning acting out physically ... leaves making these bitches lives suck.”

“And your sons?”

“The boys ... they don’t want anything to do with me, Sir. They’re blaming me for their father running off with their Aunt Laurie. I think they’ll come around eventually. It’s really sinking in that he’s gone, and that he’s gone off with their aunt.”

“Well, I hope you’re right. Is there anything you want the rest of us to do about this?”
“Not really, Sir, although I hope you’ll understand if that changes...”

“Not a problem. So, what to do with a brat named Marcie?”


Harry drifted off to sleep listening to the ‘thwap’ of his concubines’ floggers and Marcie’s whimpers. The house staff hadn’t batted an eye at the early morning request for a St. Andrew’s cross, and after Angela and Nadereh got her out of the chains and gagged, Harry left them with instructions to punish Marcie until they were satisfied, then come to bed and sleep in as late as they liked.

Eddie

“Boss, I purely wish I’d been there to see that ass-whuppin’,” Perry said, while Bevy nodded.

“So sorry you weren’t able to witness my humiliation,” Eddie growled.

“There you go, Boss, lookin’ at it all wrong,” Perry said. “I been lookin’ for evidence of aliens inhabitin’ Terminator bodies for years, you get your ass beat by one, an’ I ain’t there to document it.”

Eddie smiled.

“So, you think it had to be a robot to beat me? That’s nice, but bullshit. He was flesh and blood.”

“On the outside, Boss, but inside? Pretty sure it was a Terminator chassis.”

“Sometimes I forget just how fuckin’ crazy you are...”

“Try living with him,” Bevy murmured.

“I did, we all did in Pyanmar. I just tend to forget I work with a complete head case.”

“I think Bevy wishes he had that luxury sometimes,” Kendry said, chuckling.

“Mostly it’s background noise,” Bevy murmured.

“So, our friends want their own spy service...” Eddie said. “Who do we know we can trust?”

“Well, there’s Konstantin Argyros-”

“He still running that little cafe on Congress Avenue?” Eddie asked.

“Yep,” Perry continued. “He’s good for the scoop on State business.”

“Could be useful, but hold him in reserve. Besides, he’s generally too busy to take on more work. Who else?”

“Pascal’s still in business, don’t know for how long with Homeland crawling up everybody’s butts ... Evan Tosca’s pretty good-”

“Fuck Tosca,” Eddie interrupted. “Prick doesn’t pay his debts and hits his women.”

“Really?” Perry replied. “Okay, Tosca’s off one list and on to another.”

“You’ve got a little list?” Kendry joked.

“You’re a Gilbert and Sullivan fan? Excellent,” Perry said. “Yeah, I do. Can’t do much about the lizard people, vampires, or aliens but some folks I can do somethin’ about.

“But,” he continued, “with Tosca off our list of possibilities...”

“Yeah,” Eddie said. “We may have to entice Pascal to stay in town and in business.”

“Won’t be cheap,” Bevy murmured.

“No,” Eddie replied, “it won’t be. But, who else could we use?”

“Salome,” Bevy said.

“You have got to be shitting me!” Perry said, shaking his head. “The bitch is psychotic on her best days!”

“She stays bought,” Bevy argued.

“There is that,” Eddie mused. “Is she still under contract to anyone?”

“I don’t know,” Perry said. “I’m pretty sure she was working for Carmen Ortiz’s organization a while back...”

“Put out feelers,” Eddie said. “If the family does use her, we’ll set up someone to use as a cut-out between her and the family.”

“Maybe we use Pascal for that,” Perry said.

“Real expensive using both,” Bevy said.

“But it could well be worth it,” Eddie replied.

Tilda Waggoner aka “Evelyn Carter”

For a bunch of perverts, they were awfully squeaky clean.

It dismayed her – yeah, there was blackmail material, but nothing more criminal than a lot of pot. From her position as a teacher, she was watching for any signs of child abuse, but nothing. In fact, other than nudity, it seemed everyone went out of their way to avoid exposing the kids to anything even remotely actionable. Of course, the children could just be trained not to talk about anything like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.