Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 24th, 2007, Tuesday – January 25th, 2007, Wednesday

Magda

The three junior wives of Chorale sat at the family table near the kitchen, sipping hot tea and talking.

“How sure are you?” Dominique asked.

“Not absolutely sure, dammit. If I was, I’d be on the phone to Madam-wife immediately. But there’s enough rumors and whispers floating around to make our fears very likely. Madam Anna’s call was almost enough to make me certain.”

Anna Smith had called to report rumors her girls and boys had heard as they continued to work most covertly now that all of the cover businesses were shut down.

There was talk Margo Wohler-Grimes, indeed their whole family, were becoming persona non grata among the city’s leadership. People were whispering about Dominique’s, and who were members, and while there wasn’t a lot of solid evidence mentioned, the Grimes family were being featured most prominently.

“Maybe we shouldn’t wait,” Lori moaned. “If it all blows up, our attempts to let them have their honeymoon won’t count for much.”
“I think we should wait, or else knowing them, they’ll be flying back tomorrow morning,” Dominique said. “If it turns out to be nothing...”

“We wait...” Magda agreed, “and I speak with Mother. She may think it wise we let them know. And even though she’s my mother, if Nancy Velacourt thinks they need to know, I’m pretty sure they need to know.”

Carol

She hadn’t spent any time that afternoon making love with Jester and Candy. The three of them had been far too busy on a thousand little things Carol had thought were important but uniformly discovered were just fine as they were.

“You okay, Milady?” Jester finally asked.

“Yes...”

As if choreographed, Jester and Candy raised eyebrows skeptically.

Carol laughed, hugging each of them with an arm.

“Okay, no, I’m not. Still recovering from our mainland trip. I felt like we were under the sword of Damocles the whole time we were there.”

“What would Milady recommend if she heard anyone else saying that?” Jester asked.

Carol dropped into lotus, in the middle of the hall.

“Time for church,” Candy said, joining her.

“About what I thought,” Jester agreed, taking a place in the circle.


“Milady,” Candy said, “I’m truly sorry to disturb you, but it’s time to get up.”

“How long?” Carol asked, coming out of lotus and standing.

“Hour-and-a-half,” Jester said, struggling to unfold herself. “Little help?”

Candy reached down, took Amanda Vesey’s hand, and pulled the little person to her feet.

“Thanks, Mongo my love,” Jester said, preparing to dodge.

“Children,” Carol warned. “Play nice or I will flog both of you.”

Jester lowered her eyes meekly, a smirk on her lips.

Candy looked ready to say something, then thought better of it.

“I’m feeling calmer,” Carol said, much more relaxed than she had been.

“Good, it worked,” Jester said, hugging Carol and kissing her.

“Yes it did,” Candy said. “Occasionally you get it right, Fool.”

Harry

He, Margo, and Carol had accepted Twilla, to keep her until Kelly could take up the leash, at least in private.

Harry wondered if that would ever happen.

They also approved of Kelly’s plan to give Lisa to Jason ... then things had gotten strained, because neither Lisa nor Jackie liked being separated.

“So, Jackie, what do we do here?” Harry asked. “Send you with Lisa, keep Lisa here with us, what?”

“It’s not my place-”

“Do not give me that bullshit. I asked, therefore it damn well is your place.”

Jackie looked at Lisa and smiled.

“Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people.”

The two were in tears, and hugged each other.

“So be it,” Margo said. “I’m losing a secretary I barely had a chance to use. How are your secretarial skills, Twilla?”

“Madam, I am not an educated woman ... but I can learn.”

“So you can,” Harry said. “And I like the idea of Jackie and Lisa going to Jason – not because we don’t want the two of you, we do ... but because they need cooler, more experienced voices to advise them. I think the two of you will do very well in that role, as well as being incredibly fuckable sluts.”

He stood there, unmoving, lost in thought.

“You’re about to throw plans out the window, aren’t you, my husband?” Margo said after a few moments.

“Yeah ... yeah I am. C’mon everyone, let’s promenade over to the other wing.”

Jason

Everyone was showered and mostly dressed, enjoying a relaxing cocktail hour before their late supper, when Vincent came in, disturbed, and quietly whispered in Jason’s ear, “Your father and his entire retinue are asking admittance.”

Jason’s worry must have shown on his face, as Vincent said, “He assures me it’s nothing bad.”

“Certainly then, show them in.”

As Vincent left, Jason turned to the assembled group.

“Everyone, we have visitors from the other wing. ‘Llita, I think we’ll need more appetizers.”

“Yes Sir.”

As his step-parents and their staffs entered, laughter and delight filled the room.

“I had my suspicions,” Donna murmured as the two of them hugged Gloria.

“Milady Donna, may I speak with you?” Kelly said from her knees.

“Certainly, come with me.”

Jason was a little confused, when Harry came up and hugged him.

“I know what they’re talking over, walk with me.”

“Yes, Dad.”

They stood together outside on a balcony. Carol had brought out a drink for Harry and knelt off to one side, while Harry filled Jason in.

“So, you’re gifting me two more subs?”

“And advisers, yes.”

“Two of the most luscious women around?”

“Yes, they are bodaciously sexy.”

Jason stood in silence for a moment, staring out at the surf in the moonlight.

“Are you trying to kill me, Dad?”

“No, son,” Harry laughed.

“We accept. We’ll take good care of them, I promise.”

“I know you will. And if Kelly asks for Lisa back...”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it,” Jason replied.

“Sounds like a plan.”

They returned to the lounge area, followed by Carol.

Harry cleared his throat.

“If our hosts have no problem with it, we’ll stay and visit for a bit, but we have dinner awaiting us, as do they.

“Although from what I smell,” Harry continued to Jason, “you’re going to fare better than we will ... not that ours will be less than great, but...”

“But ‘Llita is a fucking astounding chef, Dad,” Jason said. “I told you.”

“Let’s get together a week from tomorrow – I don’t want either of our groups stomping on the others’ honeymoon - and have dinner in the commons. I’d be most appreciative if you had Estrellita prepare the meal.”

“Not a problem,” Jason said. “And I agree with your point – both of us should enjoy our honeymoons in peace.”

“Are you planning on sampling your new acquisitions this evening?”

“Well, there’s one of the staff, May, on the schedule tonight ... but we’ll manage. We can sleep tomorrow during the day.”

“Sound attitude,” Harry replied. “I plan on doing roughly the same. Of course, mine will not only be sexual exhaustion, but jet-lag as well.”

“What’s on your schedule for this evening, Revered Patriarch?” Donna said, joining the conversation.

“‘Revered Patriarch’,” Harry mused. “I like the sound of that.

“Well,” he continued. “I’ve caught up with Piglet, Esther, and Camille. I’m relatively sure Angela and Nadereh are going to team up to kill me with pleasure this evening.”

“Well, if they’re too much for you, send one of them over here,” Donna replied. “We’re still young and vigorous, and we wouldn’t want you to die...”

“You have a paddle handy, son?”

“A large selection, what style would you like?”

“Your wife’s ass is maturing nicely ... got a leather ping-pong paddle?”

“We do indeed, I’ll fetch it,” Jason said.

“What, Revered Patriarch? Afraid to do it by hand?”

“I say this with nothing but love, and an appreciation of our respective positions – back off, slut. Do not push old dogs, we still bite.”

“Yes, Father,” Donna replied, dropping to her knees. “This unworthy one apologizes.”

“Your tears will be apology enough.”

Jason

As a pillow was brought out for Donna while they went in to supper, Jason said, “Goddamn, Dad whooped that pretty butt!”

“Yes he did,” Donna said, still a little red-eyed. “And I did deserve it.”

“Milady,” Jackie said, “even as easy-going as Master Grimes is, it isn’t safe to push him – to push any of them – too far.”

“Except, apparently, Kelly,” Donna said, wincing as she lowered herself onto the pillow. “I agreed to back off demanding service until we’re both anywhere but on our honeymoons. Otherwise, pretty sure I could have commanded her to do anything and she would have obeyed. I considered forgiving her the obligations...”

“And you didn’t?” Jason said.

“No. No matter the changes she’s going through, the bitch did what she did, and owes me service.”

“Oh good,” Jason sighed.

“Because you want to go tongue and balls deep in Step-Mommy, in every hole she has,” Yan laughed.

“And you don’t want to fuck her?” Jason shot back.

“Oh, we’re going to wear each others pussies like face masks,” Yan said. “With Milady-wife’s permission, of course.”

“You’ll have it,” Donna replied. “I intend to receive a submissive and return a limp dish-rag ... several times. Far as I’m concerned, anyone of us, and our subs, can use her as they will. Past our subs, no ... she’s still our step-mother and deserves respect – of a sort. But I damn sure want our husband to be given every chance to impregnate her.”

“I thought you were over that,” Jason said.

“No, not yet. I’m mellowing, but I’m not forgetting what she did. If submission as a life choice doesn’t completely wash the arrogance out of her, I intend us to fuck it out of her, by any means necessary.”

“If I might,” Susan said from across the table, “I’m not sure a baby born of a ... grudge fuck, hate fuck...”

“Vengeance fuck, Doctor,” Donna replied.

“Vengeance fuck, then, is a good idea,” Susan finished.

“If I had less faith in Evil Step-Mommy and her spouses,” Donna said, “I wouldn’t be pursuing it. I’ll cut myself some slack for putting holes in Jason’s condom, much less slack for what happened while Kelly was undergoing her first service to us ... but now, I have faith. And I’ve discussed it with her. I believe her when she says she’s more than willing to be impregnated by Jason.

“Besides,” Donna continued, “it’s not completely a vengeance fuck ... my feelings toward her are complicated, but I do love Kelly.”

Harry

“You could have fucked her right there in the middle of cocktails and no one would have said a word,” Margo said as they relaxed with coffee after dinner.

“I imagine I could have,” Harry replied. “And how would you feel about that?”

“My love,” Margo said, “it’s going to happen, later rather than sooner, I imagine. But whenever it happens I will deal with it.”

“I’m pretty sure, Madam, having Jason between your legs will help with that acceptance,” Jester said.

“Why haven’t I beaten you lately?”

“You haven’t been here, Madam, and long distance beatings lack flavor,” Jester shot back.

“But I’m here now...”

“Madam-wife,” Carol said, “for this evening, leave my staff alone. Tomorrow is, of course, a whole different matter.”

“As you wish, Milady-wife.

“In any event, husband,” Margo continued, “you and Donna will happen – pretty sure there’s no one here she won’t have her oh-so-submissive way with before all is said and done ... although I shall do my best to avoid it.”

“Why, Madam-wife?” Carol said. “I’m rather looking forward to it, later rather than sooner of course.”

“Because even though I’m Dominant, and she is truly submissive under it all, we’re both Queen Bees – me on the throne, her standing just behind it. I don’t know if we’ll ever be true friends with each other. I’m not sure I’ll ever mentally relax enough for that to happen.”

“You envy her youth, Madam,” Jester said, “and she envies you your power.”

“Perhaps, Jester,” Margo replied. “And as it is your job to speak truth to power, I am going to resist the urge to flog you tomorrow morning.”
“I do appreciate it, Madam. Especially as I expect to be filled with a warm glow of love after tonight’s festivities.”

“It does seem extremely petty to rob myself of the pleasure over such feelings about my daughter-in-law-”

“Don’t forget your envy that Jason’s brood will be producing heirs sooner than yours,” Jester said.

Margo shot her a look that said “Don’t Push It!”, and Carol put her hand over Jester’s mouth.

“Dear,” Harry said, “don’t worry about it now. I’d urge you to go with it when the moment comes, but that moment is when to make a decision. You’ve got time, and a lot can change between now and then.”

Yan

“So, looks like my idea for a cocktail hour was a hit, even without the unexpected guests,” she said, sipping her digestif.

“I enjoyed it,” Jason said. “Nice to have a reason to touch base with everyone and relax a bit.”

“My parents, particularly my father,” Yan said, “believe it’s a necessary decompression between busy day and relaxing evening.”

“I liked it,” Abby said. “Although...”

“What, beloved?” Jason asked.

“Well, if we’re going to make it a thing, which I hope we do ... occasionally could we dress up for it?”

“Cocktail dresses!” Yan said. “Makeup, hair done! Count me in!”

“What’s the male version of cocktail dresses?” Jason said, a little worried.

“How formal are you thinking, Mistress?” Tod asked.

“Well, black tie is very elegant...” Yan replied, “but a little much for something done ritually. I was thinking semi-formal?”

“Don’t worry, Jason, we’ll help,” Tod said. “You have a suit?”

“The one I was married in...”

“Not appropriate,” Yan said.

“We need a truly excellent tailor,” Donna said, “and the only one, well, two I know of are in Waterloo.”

“Do you insist on one of them? If so, the jet stands ready...” Yan said.

“No,” Donna said. “Getting Carmine to take the time would be inordinately expensive ... and his niece, while talented, isn’t as brilliant at formal attire.”

“Then don’t worry,” Yan said. “Grandmother has several on the islands she thinks highly of. I’m sure we can find someone who suits Jason – no pun intended.”

“So how often do we do formal?” Jason said, avoiding the sigh of resignation he so wanted to let loose.

“Sundays?” Abby said. “Make Sunday dinner semi-formal, let us all touch up on our etiquette.”

“Yes!” Yan agreed. “How many of the ladies have cocktail attire?”

She looked around the room, seeing no raised hands.

Yan chortled excitedly.

“Oh, we are going to spend so much of Grandmother’s money tomorrow! I better go make some phone calls!”

Donna

“I’m not sure how you’re going to feel about dressing up,” she said, “but let me tell you, the sight of our retinue in cocktail dresses will be worth it.”

“I don’t doubt it,” Jason replied. “So, in addition to the luscious twins tonight ... May. Talked with her?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.