Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 24th, 2007, Tuesday – January 25th, 2007, Wednesday

Kendry

She watched Eddie sleep.

This wasn’t the way things were supposed to go. Home – and Dominique’s had been home longer than the house Eddie had bought, or Chorale South – was supposed to be safe.

But it wasn’t like anything had gone the way it was supposed to in a very long time.

She’d found love and a family, but not like Kendry had ever imagined it would be. Every time Tamara was kind to Kendry, much less encouraged her to sleep with Eddie, Kendry had to fight back the urge to run screaming. It was just unnatural!

No, Kendry reflected, it was just a whole different way of looking at relationships.

The very thought of considering Tamara ‘unnatural’ was repugnant. ‘Odd’? Definitely, but never unnatural.

The door opened slightly. Kendry’s hand was on her Glock in less than a heartbeat.

“Hi honey,” Nurse Virginia Cloos said, “you need anything?”

“No...” Kendry answered. “How much longer is the kitchen open?”

“Another hour, you’ve got time, though as seldom as you eat, you might want to put in an order pretty quick.”

“Nurse’s orders?”
“Damn straight,” Virginia replied. “Get some food in you. Anyone coming in to spell you tonight?”

“Yeah, you’ve met Rhonda, she’ll be in about 2100. Give me a chance to use that fold-out couch.”

“You need anything to help you sleep, you let me know. I keep a bottle of 12 year old Scotch for just such occasions.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Kendry replied.

The door quietly shut.

Kendry picked up the kitchen menu.

Maybe the chicken sandwich and sweet potato fries...

Minerva

The mist, and the world beyond, had grown more grey, more opaque.

It was ever harder to hold on to any sense of time.

Her family’s souls ... Minerva did not believe they were fading.

Her time was simply running out.

Unless she wanted to find a physical mooring.

She did not. The greatest chance of success would be at her home, and that would help no one.

What was the one thing she most needed to communicate?

There was so much bearing down on them, so much they were as yet unprepared for.

One message ... perhaps two.

Margo

Not that she had doubted, but the group of women that swarmed them once the travelers were back at the estate was a horde.

“All right, you little maniacs, back off or the beatings will commence!” she said.

“Please?” Carol replied.

“That’s enough out of you, slut,” Margo growled. “Said beatings will not be the sexy fun kind!”

The horde’s acquiescence gave she and her spouses some much-needed breathing room.

“Now then,” Margo continued in a more reasonable tone, “Hello to you all. Get our luggage unpacked and squared away, and we’ll all talk – one at a time – over a late supper.”

The horde went to work, and Harry sidled up to her.

“Told you.”

“I know.

“The four of us are having an executive meeting out on the veranda,” Margo continued. “Butt slut, have the usual drinks and noshies sent out before joining us.”

“Yes, Madam,” Carol said, bouncing with delight.


“We’re on the defensive,” Margo said. “And I know why ... feels like we’re all punch-drunk, things keep hitting us from all sides. That does not change the fact that we’re reacting instead of acting.”

“You’re right,” Harry said, sipping his coffee. “I have some ideas.”

“Yes, brilliant husband?”

“We need two groups, well, depending, maybe three.

“Intelligence, a paramilitary, and if our intelligence service provides anything worthwhile, analysis.”

Margo sighed.

“I was thinking an intelligence group ... hadn’t gotten as far as analysis, and was actively avoiding thinking about a paramilitary arm.”

She held her hand up for a moment to think.

“I don’t deny the need for it, although I think it can be combined with security, thereby enlarging our security force significantly, without creating a separate group.

“It’s just ... I don’t want to think about what we might feel tempted to do with such a group, if we had one.”

“True that,” Kelly said. “Security, or members of it, have been ready to go ‘scorched earth’ on Fruehauf.”

“And in my weaker moments, I’ve fantasized about letting them off the leash,” Margo replied. “But while I am not paranoid about getting high – at least, not anymore – I am very paranoid about our secrets becoming public.”

“That cuts both ways,” Carol said. “I realize you’re thinking in terms of a bunch of our security people being caught desecrating Roberta Fruehauf’s corpse, but we’re also being ... well, not threatened exactly ... with exposure. That is where all the strong-arming is heading, I think.”

“And we’re completely in the dark as to who and why,” Harry said. “I propose we talk with Eddie, see what he thinks about forming an intelligence arm-”
“Would have been easier while we were in Waterloo,” Kelly snickered.

“Shaddap you...” Harry continued. “And we slowly, carefully, increase our security force.”

“I’m very uneasy about expanding if Carol’s not there to give them the once over,” Kelly said.

“We fly them out here-” Carol began.

“Which is its own security issue,” Harry interjected.

“We use black bags and such,” Carol continued.

“It will be easier once most of us,” Margo said, eyeing Harry, “are back on the mainland.”

“Something we should know?” Kelly asked.

“More a finalization of plans,” Harry replied.

Margo explained their return for Valentine’s Court.

Donna

She sat at the cozy table near the kitchen, breathing in the delicious odors.

Donna rarely missed the experiences of growing up a typical teenage girl. She certainly wasn’t missing it now. She didn’t imagine too many teenagers, – well, at least too many teenagers she wouldn’t want to kill on sight – had full, and very talented, staffs, complete with one helluva chef.

Oh, wealthy families might have such staffs, but not the kids themselves.

She hadn’t been prepared for a political marriage at this level. It was a target, certainly, but when political marriages were even considered – something Chorale had certainly brought back into vogue – Donna imagined it would be a hard target to aim for.

She was raised and trained to be a submissive adjunct to an upper-tier Karg.

That would not have involved a staff. She would have been one of the staff, in all likelihood.

If she had managed a political marriage with a good prospect for a clan chief ... a staff, yeah. But the odds for that kind of marriage weren’t as good as she’d thought they were when younger.

Their new teacher, Evangeline, walked in.

“You busy?” Donna said.

“No, completely at lose ends, Milady.”

“Good, sit down. You want anything from the kitchen?”

“A heaping serving of whatever’s cooking, but I imagine that will have to wait until dinner.”

“Yeah ... I’m sitting here torturing myself.”

Donna waved down May – who Donna was looking forward to debauching later that evening.

“Coffee?” Donna raised an eyebrow toward Evangeline.

“Yes, please, Milady.”

“Coffee service for two, May.”


Once they had their coffee and were sipping away, Donna said, “Didn’t see you at supper last night.”

“No, Milady, you didn’t. I ate in my room.”

Donna looked at Evangeline, the question plain on her face.

“Permission to speak freely?”

“Certainly, Evangeline. When it comes down to it, we’re both just sluts – although you have far more education than I.”

“And from what I’ve heard, you’re much better trained as a sub than I.

“I had a pretty good idea how your interaction with my predecessor was going to go,” Evangeline continued. “I told Mistress Guzman so at the time ... but she was enamored with Savannah, and everyone was convinced the two of you – you and Jason – were normal teenagers. I mean, really, on a purely physical level, Savannah has me beat on all fronts.”

“Superficially, yes. But only superficially, as I trust we shall prove to you tomorrow evening.”

“I certainly hope so,” Evangeline said, grinning. “And everyone thought that’s how two teenagers would view things. Yeah, she’d be a pain, but the two of you – specifically Jason – would be so in lust with her that it wouldn’t make any difference.”

“So, why did you suspect we weren’t ‘normal teenagers’?”

“I did my research, Milady. Your pasts are pretty much common knowledge in Society. Everything I saw led me to believe Savannah was a mistake.

“And then, at a time of high stress, Savannah ... was Savannah.”

“Yeah.”

Donna kept the rest of her words locked behind her teeth.

“So, last night ... last night was my review of the material before taking the test. Not cramming,” Evangeline said, smiling, “but a final review.”

“I see,” Donna replied. “Indulge me. How and why did you join Society?”

“Milady, I was in college, almost finished with my Bachelors in Education. I’d always been the submissive one in my relationships and had some Society friends.

“Well,” Evangeline continued, “I was looking at my student loan totals, at how much schooling I still had to go ... I was near – ‘near’, mind you – suicidal. I’d spent some time doing cooperative student teaching with a post-grad ... it seriously disillusioned me. I wanted to teach students to think, not to take tests.

“I was questioning my future, complaining to my friends and such ... and one of them put me in touch with someone in Mistress Guzman’s retinue. After a series of interviews and ... practical tests ... she made me an offer. Long-term no-fault contract, House Guzman would pay for my education, pay off any loans, and in return, I either remained in service to her House or its assigns, or I could leave ... and pay off my loans – without the interest.

“Either way, Milady, it was a damn good deal.”

“I gather you like being property...”

“I wasn’t sure at first. I’m sure you know the difference between ‘submissive’ and ‘owned’...”

Donna nodded and chuckled.

“Well, it took me some time to acclimatize ... but almost immediately I realized I was happier. I wasn’t living on ramen and water, I didn’t have my student loans towering over me, higher and higher every semester. I also wasn’t living in a dorm, or a shitty apartment. I wasn’t working to help pay my way through college, I could devote much more time to study.

“And I was getting all the sex I could want. Occasionally more ... but those times were rare.”

“Oh, do tell...”

“Mistress Guzman’s son, Rafael ... decently endowed, not unskilled, but an inferiority complex the size of Texas. Periodically he felt the need to assert his cocksmanship.”

“On you alone?”

“Oh, no Milady ... on every sub within his reach. As Mistress Guzman’s son, he had a lot of reach.”

“Remind me to avoid him.”

“Easy to do, Milady ... he’s not into the pomp of Courts and such. He just wants to drive his tricked-out truck, spend money like water, and fuck.”

“Evangeline honey, that alone gives me reason to avoid San Antonio. The way our luck runs...”

Their new tutor laughed.

“Okay, perhaps you have a point, Milady.

“But yes, Milady,” Evangeline continued, “I like being owned. That being said, neither House Guzman nor your House seem all that restrictive. Guzman was more ... hidebound, I suppose, whereas Chorale ... so full of talent, and the energy to apply it. And very forgiving of errors.”

“With certain exceptions,” Donna said, somewhat grimly.

“How many times was she warned, Milady?”

“Fair point ... it’s just that sometimes, particularly late at night, I regret our actions. Certainly not enough to change them, given the chance, it’s just ... things could have been handled so much more smoothly.”

“By all parties, Milady, including Savannah. Milady, with your permission, I will continue to speak freely.”

“By all means,” Donna replied.

“No one expects any of you to perform above your years, your experience, or your training. Recognizing that, you handled Savannah’s impertinence as well as any much more experienced House would have under the exact same circumstances.

“She repeatedly ignored warnings, and was so delusional she actually thought the rest of your submissives would support her position. I’ve seen how House Guzman handles such behavior – although Savannah was blissfully exempt during her time there. I can guarantee you she is no longer exempt, and is being punished severely for so blatantly shitting on Guzman’s reputation.”

“Hypothetically,” Donna said, “how do you see the situation that evening being ideally handled?”

Evangeline’s expression soured.

“First off, your other wedding presents should have spoken with Otter – or someone in her position, whom you did not have at the time – about Savannah’s behavior with them. It’s a fine line between being a rat, a snitch, and ensuring your Dominants are properly served. Your theoretical Major Domo should have adjusted Savannah’s attitude. If Savannah hadn’t been coddled as she was, no disrespect intended toward Mistress Guzman, that would have been the end of it. She would have either fallen in line or left your service.”

“So, the scene in the salon would never had happened.”

“No, Milady. Never. If, however, Savannah had only pretended to get the message, fooling your Major Domo...” Evangeline’s lips grew tight.

Donna gave her a moment.

“Once. She should have transgressed only once. Jason should have recognized a problem and had her taken away. At his leisure, he should have dictated punishment, and then you all could have seen how things progressed from there.”

“Your thoughts on her punishment?”

“Always with a safe word stopping point, which in this case would mean her release from your service, the little cunt should have had the shit flogged out of her. Literally.”

“Don’t be coy,” Donna laughed, “say what you really mean!”

Evangeline laughed.

“Milady, if someone is going to play in this game for real, which Savannah professed to want to do, then service, not any other thought, certainly not superiority, should be foremost. I realize I have more education than any of you, my students, may ever wish to achieve.

“That means nothing,” Evangeline continued, “except that I am qualified to serve as more than a slut. Not that I ‘should’ serve as more, merely that I am qualified to, should you desire it.”

Donna stood up, letting her soft terrycloth shorts slip to the floor.

“Let’s see how you do as a slut,” Donna teased, “before we go any further. You will be joining us at supper this evening.”

“Yes, Milady,” Evangeline replied, going to her knees.

Jason

Lizzy was incoherent, her bottom swollen, bleeding in spots. It had been some time since he trusted his cock in her mouth.

“You think we should, I don’t know, back off, let her be?” he asked Abby.

“Probably, my love. Any further and I worry about her losing sphincter control.”

“Time to stop then.”

Lizzy had lost bladder control earlier in their spanking session.

“Abby, start working on getting her re-hydrated, see to her wounds,” Jason said. “Have the staff come in and clean.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.