Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 21st, 2007, Saturday

Mohini

She regarded her blind-folded son-in-law ... her son, for the purposes of the afternoon’s fun.

“There are other people here, son,” she said. “They’re here to witness your punishment.”

Jason started, but held his tongue, and his position, kneeling before her in the nadu pose.
They had discussed this with Jason prior to the scene. He knew Yan and Dr. Lowenstein were there, but he was sinking into his role.

Mohini pulled him to her, roughly, and held his head close enough to her leaking breasts for him to smell her milk. Smell, but not taste.

“You have requested this punishment,” Mohini continued. “And your sisters and I will accommodate you ... but can you tell me why you want this?”

“I ... I don’t ... I’m not...”

“Do you know, or don’t you?”

“I ... have ... bad thoughts. I...”

Mohini nodded to Donna, who brought a rubber whip down hard across his back.

“Do you know, or don’t you? Answer the question, son. Yes or no?”

“No ... no...” he gasped. “Maybe it’s because I wake up from dreams I don’t remember ... and I feel ... dirty ... like ... whatever I dreamed, I want it, but I don’t, and I’m disgusted by it, but that’s part of wanting it...

“But ... maybe that’s not it at all. I don’t know ... I’m not sure.”

“And so you want to be punished for dreaming something you have no control over, and reacting to that dream in a way you have no control over?”

“Yes ... I do ... I guess...”

“Your sisters and I will oblige you.”

Mohini pushed him away, reached up with a foot and not-too-gently kicked him over on his side.

“Tie his wrists behind him. Son, I trust you will find some way of letting us know when you’ve suffered enough for your unremembered sins.”

“Yes, Mother,” Jason sobbed, as Lizzy tied his wrists behind him with rough rope.

“I’ve brought in a specialist to help your sisters and me with this issue of yours,” Mohini said. “Ms. Gao, what do you recommend?”

“Since his desires seem to be at the root of his problem, I’d say a cock cage. I happen to have this silicon one at hand.”

Mohini ignored the tears on her cheeks.

“Lock him in then,” she said. “Jason, if you don’t stop trying to squirm away, Donna will work you over with that whip...”

Jason wriggled all the harder.

“Put him on the bench,” Mohini said. “Ms. Gao, secure his cock, and then Donna, light him up.”

Susan Lowenstein

She found the whole thing disturbing ... but she understood it.

“Later on we’ll be riding his face,” Otter murmured. “You wanna join in?”

Susan glared at her fuck-buddy.

“No,” she hissed.

“It’s a hell of a ride,” Otter whispered. “He’d never know...”

“I would know!”

“We live a short, fucked up life,” Otter replied softly. “Passing up some happiness is never a good idea.”

“We are not discussing this further!” Susan whispered, punching Otter in the arm.

“Don’t be startin’ something you aren’t willing to finish,” Otter muttered. “If you want an ass-whuppin’, just keep that up.”

Susan got to her feet and went out into the corridor, followed by Otter.

“Not one damn word,” Susan growled.

“About riding his face, nope, not another word. However ... what did you make of his responses to Mohini?”

“I don’t discuss my patients with anyone.”

“Wrong, Doctor Lowenstein. You do, with me. He’s my master, however ill-suited to the role he might appear at present. His welfare, and the welfare of his family, are my prime concerns. That puts me in this doctor-patient loop to a degree, so spill. Not anything too detailed, but how can I help him, and them?”

“All right, this much I can tell you ... and they’re only my suspicions at best.

“I think he’s telling the truth when he says he doesn’t remember his dreams, and isn’t sure why he wakes up feeling ‘wrong’.

“I also think he’s ninety-nine percent sure who those dreams involve, but as I said, he isn’t positive. And if those dreams do indeed star his mother, then he suspects why he wakes up feeling wrong. So he requests ... punishment, absolution.”

“Sounds to me like maybe he needs some time in the confessional booth with Dr. Susan...”

“We’ll see ... if he can talk to me, I’ll be happy – no, scratch that, blissfully happy – to talk to him.

“As far as you helping him, and the rest of his people ... don’t push him. Don’t let anyone else push him. For this to work, he needs to be the one to decide it’s time to open up. Pressure him, he’ll get defensive.”

“Okay. Thank you. You want to go back in?”

“No, Otter, I don’t. But I’m going back in anyway.”

Donna

She stood to one side, watching Yan tease their husband while he whimpered and cried. She saw Otter get up from squatting beside the doctor and head Donna’s way.

When she arrived, Otter whispered, “Doc wants to talk with you.”

“I’ll meet her out in the hall.”

A few moments later, she joined Dr. Lowenstein outside the master suite.

“Yes?”

“Does he always want so much punishment?”

“No. This is the first time he’s wanted actual physical abuse.”

“But the attention he’s been requesting otherwise, it’s been getting worse?”

“Yeah, steady increase.”

“How long has this been going on?”

“As long as I’ve known him, Doctor. As long as Abby’s known him. The dreams used to be more frequent – a lot more frequent. I think having sexual outlets other than his hand, and women he can safely lust after, has ... released some of the pressure, I guess.”

“But when they do happen, he’s requiring more and more humiliation, debasement, so on and so forth?”

“Yeah. Think you can help him?”

“It’s possible. You’d trust me to do that?”

“Sure. Is that all?”

“Yes. Thank you.”

“No problem. Gonna go back in now. Talk to you later.”

Once she was gone, Otter said, “You realize, if she ever feels you’ve violated that trust, she’ll kill you?”

“Yeah. Well aware.”

“Exciting life, being a therapist.”

“More so than I ever imagined,” Susan replied.

Evangeline DiSattro

“You’re getting more nervous by the day,” Evangeline, Savannah’s replacement as tutor, said to Bethany.

“And you’re not?” Bethany snapped.

“No, no I’m not. I thought I would be ... that’s not to say I won’t lose the ability to speak coherently when they show up.”

“Worried about becoming the next ‘Savannah’?”

“If I’m worried about anything, yeah, it’s that.”

Bethany smiled.

“Don’t. They’re fair, and from what I’ve heard, if Savannah’s head hadn’t been terminally up her ass, she’d still be their tutor.”

“Instead of being passed around the San Antonio nobility like a party favor?”

“Exactly. Listen, they’re good kids, they have a great future ahead of them. Just do not, under any circumstances, forget your place as a submissive.”

Bethany chuckled.

“And do not, ever never never ever, make a joke at Jason’s expense. He’ll more than likely laugh it off, and be okay with it. He’s remarkably centered in some ways ... Donna and Abby will skin you alive.”

“I gather you’re not being figurative.”

“Maybe I am ... not sure if they’d actually go through with it. But I can assure you, skinning you alive would not be dismissed out of hand, should it occur to them.”

“I gather you speak from experience?”

“Oh yeah ... I was already expecting a hard time getting my jewelry back from them because of how I acted in San Francisco. With the letter Sebastien sent...”

“I thought you weren’t supposed to read that.”

“I wasn’t ... but I think he knew I would. I’m in for it ... for the next year.”

“How are you going to conduct your business?”

“Teleconference, quick trips back to the mainland. Those are the only excuses I have for not being at their beck and call 24/7.

“And he urges them to turn their pet sadist loose on me as well.”

“How serious a sadist?”

“Don’t know, but he also refers to Nocturnia as their ‘torturer’.”

“Nocturnia?”

“Listen, don’t ask me, I don’t know her story. But I’m very afraid I’m going to become far too familiar with her personally.”

“I am so glad I’m not you.”

“Yeah ... just let me serve as a cautionary tale, okay?”

Reverend Elmo Barr

“Yessir, Padre ... he’s gone.”

“Same as the others?”

“Yessir. Didn’t pack nothing, it’s all in his room right where he left it.”

“‘Anything’ ... he didn’t pack ‘anything’.”

“Didn’t pack anything, yessir, Padre.”

“Good job, Ignacio. Go tell Winnie I said you could have a treat before supper.”

“Yessir!”

As the boy walked quickly down the hall toward the kitchen, Rev. Barr walked to the front window of the chapel.

“How many people out there are watching us?” he murmured. “Paolo wouldn’t run away – I’d bet my life on it.”

Elmo walked out and started uncurling the garden hose.

“Tina! Come help me water the gardens.”

“Yessir, Padre.”

As the thirteen year old took the sprayer-tipped hose from him, he said, “Remember what I’ve taught you about watering.”

“Yessir. Is Paolo coming back?”

“I hope so, Tina. I pray so.”

“But you don’t think so, do you, sir?”

Reverend Barr bit the inside of his lip, momentarily regretting his own policy of complete truthfulness with his charges.

“No, Tina, I don’t think so.”

Harry

Not going to crash, not going to crash, not going to crash...

It wasn’t helping much, if at all.

He was in his seat, still pretending to be asleep. Still wishing he was asleep.

But since that wasn’t happening, he opened his eyes, and all he could see below the jet was a field of white clouds.

“You’re awake, husband sir,” Kelly said. “What can I get for you?”

“Where are we, beautiful?”

“Still about an hour-and-a-half out of LA, sir.”

“I’d like a Valium with a Jack Daniels chaser.”

“But you’ll take the Valium and juice, sir.”

“Yes I will ... papaya, please.”

When Kelly returned with his juice and pill, he patted the seat next to him and she sat down with a smile.

“Will you be able to go back to sleep, sir?”

“I don’t know, I hope so ... probably will. It’s what the Valium’s for.”

“You need to help me keep Madam on schedule, sir. Four days in Texas, at most.”

“Yeah ... I’ll do my best. And I wouldn’t worry too much, security’s going to be pushing hard on that too.”

“You know as well as I, sir, how Madam can get.”

“True enough.”

Harry took his pill and finished his juice, handing Kelly the glass.

As she scampered off to return it to the tiny galley, he put his head back, closed his eyes, and worked on relaxing.

Not going to crash, not going to crash, not going to crash...

Gloria

She took the note Harry had given her as they said their good-byes and read it again.

“Gloria,

“When the kids arrive – and they will arrive safely, believe that – give them a little time to get situated, then send one of the house staff to bring our son to the common area. Meet him there. No one would be so cruel as to ask you to stay away from him after their fucked-up trip here. If I were there, I’d be with you both.
“Ask him if he’d keep our presence in the other wing a secret from the others. I really want to be there to see their faces when we eventually do get together with them.

“Love,
“Harry”

Walking into the room where Marcie’s boys were engrossed in a video game, she announced, “All right boys, save your game, get into your swim trunks. Time to hit the beach!”

“Do we have to?” Mike, the youngest, whined.

“Yes, yes you do! Uncle Harry says so, your mother says so, and I say so!”

“Do we really have to call you ‘Aunt Gloria’?” Kevin asked.

“I don’t think so, but I’m pretty sure if anyone else hears you just calling me ‘Gloria’ you won’t be playing any video games for a while.”

“Yes, Aunt Gloria,” the boys said in unison.

Susan

When Jason came into supper, Susan had to fight back tears. He wasn’t wearing a blindfold this time, so she couldn’t just let them show.

From her seat at the table, Susan winced at how tenderly he settled onto his pillow as he took his own seat.

Not surprising, considering the pegging and whipping he’d endured.

She’d left after he’d been released from his bondage, curled up on the bathroom floor, the shower already running to sluice off the urine he’d been covered in, some of it his own, but most of it not.

His time in restraints had seemed endless to her, and upon leaving the master suite for her own cabin, she’d been shocked to see it had been just four-and-a-half hours.

“Susan, how are you?”

She was startled to realize Jason had spoken to her.

“Uh, I’m ... fine ... how are you?”

“A little sore, otherwise okay. So, tonight’s game. I was thinking since the temple wants us to get a little more experience under our belts before they use us as errand boys ... well, errand people, we could return to Ermodstadt...”

Donna

She hoped letting Dr. Lowenstein attend Jason’s humiliation would help the doctor help him.

Donna wasn’t sure she could handle another session like the one that afternoon.

Which was bullshit. She would if he asked her to. Donna was really hoping he never asked.

“You want us to wait for you, Milady?” Otter said, sticking her head into the master suite.

“No, Otter. You go ahead. I’ll be there in a bit.”

Donna knelt in the center of the pit and assumed the ‘humble’ pose – on her knees and elbows, hands crossed before her.

“I exist to serve,” she said. “My service is sacred. I am a vessel of life, blessed to share myself with my Master. His will be mine.”

Donna held the pose and repeated her mantra for almost a quarter hour.

She heard the door open, but continued to hold her pose.

“Sister-wife,” Yan said, “you okay?”

“No.”

“Well, that makes you a part of the team. I don’t think any of us are good right now – with the possible exception of Jason.”

Yan knelt beside her.

“If you’re finished, or at a stopping place, come on. We’re waiting for you. Although Jason said you should take all the time you need.”

“I told Otter -”

“Who’s the one person who could overrule Otter?”

“Okay,” Donna sighed, getting to her feet. “Let’s go.”

Jason

He smiled in relief as Yan and Donna came to the table, taking the seats to his left.

“Hello, gorgeous women,” he said. “Don’t know if I could have waited much longer. Doesn’t supper smell great?”

“I told Otter -”

“And then I told her differently,” Jason interrupted, still smiling. “You good?”

“Better, at least,” Donna said.

“So,” Jason said, as Estrellita’s take on ‘Hamburger Helper’ was served, “who should pay for the delay of supper, Donna or me?”

A staggered chorus of ‘You’s came from the table.

“An orgasm apiece? Orally delivered?”

Excited approval from the diners ... except Susan.

“Doctor, what’s the problem?” Jason asked, grinning.

“I have ethical rules against that kind of thing.”

“Boo, hiss,” Jason said. “But, last time I checked, you weren’t my therapist.”

“But still...”

“You’re just my adviser, Doctor. If you aren’t happy about me paying the penalty by acting as a living sex toy, I advise you to come up with an alternative.

“Trust me,” he continued, “I have no problems with paying it orally ... or in any other sexual fashion.”

He was smiling as he dug into his supper.


“Okay, spill, ‘Llita. How did you produce this incredible meal?” Jason asked.

“Better ingredients to begin with, Master,” she replied. “Nobody’s instant dinner mixes start with really good ingredients. Real potatoes rather than dehydrated slices. Real sour cream helped as well ... more than you might think. Ground rib-eye for the meat. Then, I bring years of training to the meal, knowing what to add, how much to add, to bring out the taste even more.

“So, I gather you liked it?”

“Good God, ‘Llita, it was like the ‘Hamburger Helper of the Gods”! You took it way past ‘11’...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.