Agatha Allbut & the Bimbo Squad - Cover

Agatha Allbut & the Bimbo Squad

©2012 (original date posted online) by Big Bad Daddie. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 6: The game continues...

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 6: The game continues... - A nerdy inexperienced girl finds boy, loses boy, makes new friends, encounters old enemies, and with the help of some new friends becomes the woman she was meant to be.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

Round 4

Erin’s attitude hadn’t improved much, but she was ignoring Aggie instead of trying to intimidate her. “Pick a nude player and sexually stimulate them for 30 seconds. If no players are nude, remove one item.” Erin pulled off a sock.

Shay went next and read, “You must strip one item of clothing but you can make another player strip one item too,” Shay looks around the room “Christina take something off,” and reaches under her dress and pulls off her granny panties. Christina takes off her boy shorts revealing she has a pair of tangas underneath.

Once again the judges voice stops the game, “Player 3 you were told to wear 8 items. By our count you have 9. Please explain yourself.”

Christina pulls out the items she has taken off so far, “2 Shoes, 2 socks, Jeans, Boy shorts, panties, and a tube top. That’s 8 not 9”

“So you are not wearing a bra under your top?” the judge asked.

“No I’m not.”

“Player 3 is found not to be in violation of the rules. The game may continue.”

Christina returns her clothes to the box and pulls a card, “Seduce another player for 30 seconds,” and jumps up practically running over to Aggie. Christina reaches out and touches Aggie then they are locked in a passionate kiss and both girls hands are caressing and fondling each other. The fall to the floor rolling around trying to touch each other everywhere at once. Hannah calls time but the girls ignore her.

Hannah asks Vee to help her. They are able to pull the girls apart. Both are breathing heavy, and hair and makeup are mussed, They are looking at each other with animal hunger. Hannah clears her throat bringing the girls somewhat back to the present. They both take their seats but continue to look at each other forgetting about the game.

“I get to lick someone again,” Vee says after reading her challenge. She heads straight for Aggie, and licked her from knee to the edge of her skort. Aggie closes her eyes and imagines it is Christina licking her.

Vee sits down and May pulls hers, “Pick any player and personally strip them of one item of clothing,” May stands up and walks over to Erin. “Stand up,” she orders the sullen girl. Erin stands up and May yanks down the ankle length skirt Erin was wearing. Erin sits down and May holds up the skirt and twirls it over her head in victory as the spectators cheer.

When May is done she throws the skirt into Erin’s face and sits down. “I got the same thing as May,” Aggie says. She looks at the group, and decides to take off Vee’s Black leather Capri’s since she’ll still have her miniskirt on. Aggie reaches under Vee’s skirt and unfastens the pants and pulls them down her legs, and off her feet. Once Aggie has them off she stands up and walks back to her seat.

“Seduce another player for 30 seconds,” Erin reads as soon as Aggie sat down. Erin stands up and walks over to Christina and begins to whisper into her ear. Christina giggles as Erin continues to whisper and starts to give Christina a back rub. Christina begins to moan in pleasure. All the while, Erin is looking at Aggie, smiling at her knowing how jealous she is making her rival. When time is called Erin leaned in and kissed the sexy Latina pissing Aggie off.

Shay pulls out her card. “Oh No, not this,” she says, “You can choose to remove one item of clothing or all the other players can tickle you for 30 seconds. So I either expose myself, or get tickled which I hate. I guess it’s time to show some boobies.”

All the guys cheer at this announcement. Watching the Curvaceous strawberry blond with the well formed perky breasts slowly unbutton and take off her blouse. Once she was topless the guys began yelling for her to jump and dance. Shay ignored the catcalls and sat down.

All the players got serious now. They realized that the game could and probably would end with most if not all of them naked, in front of a group of strangers. Christina tentatively reached for her challenge, “Stimulate a nude player. Since no one’s nude I gotta take something off.” Christina looked at her options and looked at Shay, “I guess your girls aren’t going to be the only ones on display,” and pulled off her tube top.

There was more cheering from the guys as Christina sat down, and silently Aggie joined in seeing what she thought were the most perfect breasts to ever exist on the planet.

“Strip or be tickled,” Some choice Vee mutters. I’ll either be the third set of tits flopping around or let 5 people tickle me. Aww hell. Y’all saw my nips already anyway,” she said undoing her bra and letting her large tits hang out. There were more cheers as the crowd started to get a bit rowdy.

May was happy she still had 5 items left and hoped that she wasn’t going to be exposed anytime soon. Taking a card, she read, “Roll the die and lick that player on any uncovered skin.” May dropped the die and it came up 2. May smiled and began to lick Shay on the nipples making them all wet. She alternated left and right and every time the cool air hit the wet nipple, it got a little harder. By the time she was done. Shay nipples were harder then ever. The crowd clapped at how far they were sticking out. May took a little bow and sat down.

Aggie once again got to strip someone of something they were wearing. She decided on May since she was wearing the most. Aggie asked May to stand up and pulled off her polo shirt. May kissed Aggie as she pulled the shirt up and off the slender Japanese girls body.

Hannah was getting turned on by being so close to all the action and in between the players actions was absentmindedly rubbing herself, through her clothes. She quickly walked over to Erin who drew her card and read announced, “I get to strip someone if I strip something. Since May is still dressed, I guess she can take off her last sock,” as she removed her button down blouse.

Shay pulled out her card muttering just loud enough for those closest to her to hear, “Please don’t be strip, please don’t be strip,” and she paused while reading her dare. “Aww fuck,” She cursed, “Have someone strip something but you must do so as well. Well I guess someone had to be naked first,” as she stood up and dropped her mini skirt to the floor showing her extremely hairy bush which covered her pussy entirely.

“Damn she looks like a 1970’s porn star,” someone yelled seeing the forest of hair between Shay’s legs. Shay blushed and there was a round of applause. Shay sat down and crossed her legs hiding most of her bush from view.

Shay looked around at the other players, “Well I could make Christina naked so I won’t be the only one, but she’ll probably be naked soon anyway. Instead I think I’ll choose Vee.”

Vee flipped Shay off and stood up, and reached under her skirt and slide her panties down her legs and kicked them off. As Vee sat down. Christina read her card, When she was done, she froze for a second. “She looked at each player and seemed to be counting. After giving each player the once over she looked at Hannah and said, “I have a very interesting card here. It says, Pick any clothed player and have them strip completely naked.”

The whole room froze and looked at Christina. Each player began to cunt the clothes on the remaining opponents. Aggie realized she was wearing the most and had a bad feeling that she was about to be naked.

Christina made eye contact with Aggie and said “I figured the fairest way to do this is to have the person with the most clothes on be the one to get naked. That’s you Aggie baby. So get naked.”

Aggie stood up by rote. Every molecule in her body was as red as a well cooked lobster dinner. She undid her skorts and let them fall to the ground. She quickly pulled off her top and dropped it on top of her skorts. She reached behind her back to the clasp of her bra and expertly unfastened it. She let the straps slide off her shoulders and fall off her arms, dropping it onto the growing pile of clothes.

Aggie then stopped moving. The crowd waited with bated breath. After several minutes, Hannah walked over and had a whispered conversation with Aggie. Hannah knelt down in front of the slender girl and slowly lowered her panties down her lean legs and gently picked up one foot then the other. Once the panties were off her body and she stood before all those present in nothing more than what she was born with, Aggie stood motionless until someone in the crowd started cheering and the rest joined in. Aggie was still red but she smiled and sat down. She felt Christina’s eyes boring into her, and she looked over. Christina mouthed forgive me to her and Aggie gave her a quick nod.

Christina smiled in relief and heard Vee read, “Make another player remove one item, but you must remove one as well. Well naked chick number 3,” and shimmed out of her mini skirt. Once it had fallen off and everyone could see that her pubic hair was shaved into a skull and crossbones, she pointed at May and said, “time to lose something.” May stood up and unfastened her khaki’s and slid them down. Showing she was wearing a plain white cotton panties to match her bra.

The easy banter was gone now as the tension mounted. Only 3 girls still had clothes and then not much. They all expected to be naked soon. They had no idea what would happen but they knew they still had the rest of this round and 3 more to go.

May sat down and drew a card. Personally strip a player of something they are wearing. She smiled and looked at the only two other dressed players. “Well Christina since you got Aggie to be naked it’s only fair you join her,” May stood up and walked over to the Olive skinned girl. Once Christina stood up, May dropped to her knees and buried her face in Christina’s crotch.

The audience laughed, and there were some wolf whistles and May slowly lowered Christina’s French cut panties down her legs using only her mouth. Once the Latina was naked, May stood up keeping the panties in her mouth and shook her head like a dog with a chew toy.

There was a lot of appreciative noises from the audience. May drooped the panties in Christina’s lap and sauntered back to her seat.

Hannah spoke up before Aggie could get her card. “Once again we have reached the last card of the round.”

Aggie sighed and took out her card. She held it to her chest, both covering her small perky breasts and working up the courage to read it. She held the card out and read slowly and clearly, “Roll the die, and fondle that person lustfully for thirty seconds.”

The room grew very quiet as everyone realized that the game had reached another milestone. Hannah handed Aggie the die and she shook it hard and threw it down. There was a loud clatter as the die bounced and spun across the stage. It finally stopped and Hannah walked over to it. She looked down smiled and picked up the die.

One guy unable to wait yelled out, ‘What’s the number?”

Hannah looked at Aggie and said just loud enough for everyone to hear “It was a 6, you need to roll again.”

Aggie took the die and once again rolled it. This time it didn’t go as far, and Aggie could see the number. “6 again,” Hannah said as she retrieved the die.

Aggie once again rolled the die and this time it landed by Vee’s feet who looked down and then over at Aggie, “It’s 3” Vee said.

There crowd went wild remembering the last time Aggie and Christina had to do something together. Christina smiled broadly and stood up. Aggie practically ran over to her and plastered her lips onto Christina. This time nothing was off limits they feel to the floor sucking on breasts, rubbing clits, probing mouths, exploring each others bodies unashamedly. You could practically hear the erections growing and the pussies dripping.

All too soon Hannah called time and it took Vee, Hannah, and Shay to separate the lust crazed women. Once Hannah had the players back under control, she announced the 10 minute break.


Round 5

Everyone returned to the auditorium very quickly when the end of the break was announced. The round started almost immediately with Erin reading, “Roll the die. That player may personally strip you of something you are wearing. If you are already naked, You may strip one item from the player of your choice. Well I’m not naked, so where’s the die?”

Hannah handed the die to Erin, who just dropped it down and it landed on 6. Aggie jumped up and ran over to Erin. She made Erin stand up face the audience. Aggie moved behind her nemesis and started to mess with her bra strap, accidentally letting it snap back onto Erin.

“You bitch,” she hissed at Aggie. I’ll get you back for that. Aggie roughly pulled off her bra without unfastening it, making Erin scream. There were giggles at Erin’s discomfort and no one reprimanded Aggie for her behavior. Aggie strolled back to her seat with Erin’s bra still in her hand. Before Erin could demand it back Aggie stretched it out and flung it into the audience. They guys cheered and the players could just make out someone waving it in victory.

Erin said nothing but sat down and stared daggers at Aggie.

Hannah smirking at the shy girl getting revenge on the bully held out the tureen to Shay. Shay without looking pulled a card. She read it out loud, “Pick a topless player and massage their breasts for 30 seconds. Don’t forget to put an ice cube in each hand.” Their were a lot of female giggles, and the guys roared in approval.

Shay looked at her fellow players and pouted when she saw the person she really wanted, May still had her bra on. Shay looked around and picked. She took the ice from Hannah and walked over to Vee. She put the ice cubes right on Vee’s nipples, “Fuck! Ice is fucking cold!” Vee exclaimed. To the amusement of the audience, as Shay rubbed the ice cubes all around the Goth girls ample breasts until Hannah called time. When Shay pulled her hands away, Vee’s tits looked like a sheet of Braille with all the goose bumps she had. Her nipples were sticking out over an inch, and several of the guys commented that they were willing to warm her up.

Shay sat down curling her legs under her and burying her hands underneath her to warm them up. “Holy shit, she’s rubbing her cunt,” some guy yelled.

A female voice responded “Shithead her hands are cold, she’s just warming them with her body heat.”

“That is one hot body” another guy tossed in. Hannah cleared her throat glaring at the audience who were interrupting the game.

Once the unruly observers settled down, Christina took out her next challenge. “Damn does anyone shuffle these cards. I got the same thing as Shay, and since Shay has cold hands, let’s give her some cold tits too.”

Christina took the Ice Hannah offered her, and walked over to shay who was pouting playfully at Christina. Shay threw out her small breasts and Christina started flicking her nipples with the edges of the ice cubes. Everyone could hear Shay gasp when the ice made contact with her warm flesh. Her nipples quickly hardened with the stimulation. Shay started to shiver, not just from the cold, as Christina drew lines of melting ice all over Shay’s breasts. Time Hannah called, and Christina dropped the ice into an empty glass and sat down, rubbing her hands together to warm them.

Vee grabbed for a card and read it silently, she looked up at Hannah in shock. Hannah silently prompted her to read the card, Vee shrugged, “I guess there is an advantage to being naked in this game,” she announced, “Place an ice cube in your panties and leave it there until you complete your next turn. If it melts, replace it. If you do not have panties on then you must masturbate for 30 seconds.”

Aggie blushed when she heard this dare and thought about leaving the game again. However she looked at Christina and their eyes met. They silently agreed to stay in the game until the end and support each other no matter how embarrassing the dares get. Aggie then looked at Erin who was smirking at her, Aggie knew Erin was thinking this would be too much for her and she would leave. Between Christina’s support, and Erin’s bullying, Aggie knew there was nothing short of a gang bang that would make her leave.

Aggie turned her attention back to Vee who had 2 fingers in her pussy and was violently thrusting them in and out. Meanwhile her thumb was rubbing her clit and the other hand was crushing her tits and pushing them up so she could lick and suck on her own nipples. They guys were cheering Vee on saying how hot she looked, and the players watched in awe, wishing they could be as free as Vee was with their sexuality.

“Time,” came Hannah’s voice and the guys shouted out to let her keep going. Vee slowly stopped and her face was lightly flush and her breathing was ragged.

“Damn, that was getting good she said,” Sitting up and chugging her drink to calm back down.

May drew a card, read it and said, “Vee you look a bit hot, time to cool those titties down with some ice.” There was laughter as Hannah handed May some ice and instead of taking just 2 cubes, May took the whole ice bucket, and headed toward Vee. May lifted Vee’s plentiful pair. She lifted one at a time and put an ice cube under each one. May then took a handful of ice in each hand and shoved the icebergs in her hands into Vee’s rack.

“Now I know why they’re called chesticles,” Vee said as she started to get goose bumps all over her body. May continued to rub the ice into the Goth globes. As the Ice melted, May started to lick the rivulets of water as they ran down Vee’s flesh sending shivers deep into both their bodies.

“Time,” called Hannah and May took her hands away, and those closest to Vee could see that her flesh had started to turn bright red and Vee started to rub herself vigorously to warm up. May sat down and looked at Aggie.

Aggie looked over at Erin and smiled smugly knowing she was about to get to rub Erin with ice. She drew her card, and read, “Remove one item of clothing. If you are already naked, then roll the die and that player will give you a light spanking of 3 swats.”

Aggie’s face blanched and she felt more nauseous than earlier in the game. Her parents had never spanked her even the few times she really did something wrong. Lars had asked once or twice about spanking, and she adamantly refused. Now someone who was practically a stranger was going to spank her in front of a large group of strangers. She wanted to run and hide. This was worse than her encounter with the bimbo squad earlier. She willed herself to drop dead right now. When she didn’t die, she looked at Christina who looked at her reassuringly. Keeping her eyes locked on Christina, Aggie took the die from Hannah and dropped it to the floor.

“Please not Erin, I can do this as long as it’s not Erin,” Aggie mumbled. She jumped out of her seat when she heard Hannah announce 3.

Aggie got in a doggystyle position on the floor with her ass facing the crowd. Christina sat Indian style behind her and started to caress Aggies ass cheeks.

“Spank her slutty ass,” yelled some guy in the audience.

Several girls yelled, “Shut up or GTFO,” and they were cheered by the crowd.

Christina shifted position and raised her hand and lightly swatted Aggie on the ass. Aggie, not knowing what to expect jumped when the hand landed on her virgin ass cheek. A second swat followed on the other cheek. Aggie was happy that Christina was being so gentle with her. Christina paused making Aggie sweat the third one and swung her arm as hard as she could making firm contact on both cheeks at the same time.

“FFUUUCCCCKKKKK,” Aggie yelled as the pain spread from her abused rump to the rest of her body. Christina left her hand in place and her fingers found Aggie’s wet slit and slipped in. Aggie almost collapsed from the combination of pleasure and pain. Christina pulled her hand away before anyone could see what she had down. She returned to her seat and turned away from the audience and quickly licked her fingers clean of Aggies nectar, enjoying the taste.

Aggie took a few seconds to recover and tentatively stood up and walked to her seat. She cautiously lowered herself and sat down trying not to put pressure on the sore part of her buttocks.

“We apologize to player 6 for the rudeness of a single member of the audience. He has been removed from the room, and we remind our guests to show respect to the ladies who are on stage.”

Aggie was pleased to hear that the heckler was tossed out, and nodded her acceptance of the apology.

Hannah walked over to Erin, who pulled a card, “More fucking ice on tits,” she whined. She thought about choosing Aggie but decided that it would piss Aggie off more if she got to feel up Christina after getting a spanking from her.

Erin took the cubes and walked over to the slim Latina. She took several ice cubes in each hand and tried to make crushed ice with Christina’s breasts. Christina was in a lot of pain from the cold and pressure but was trying to hide it from Erin.

Just as Christina was about to cry out, Hannah called time, but Aggie thought Hannah called time too soon. Confirming Aggie’s suspicion, Erin glared at the hostess and Hannah said, “Go sit down, before I kick your ass all over this room.”

Erin sat down and was about to say something when Shay spoke up, “Erin, you’ve been a bitch all night. Chill the fuck out or get the fuck out.”

Erin glared at everyone in the room and when she saw she had no support she slumped back in her chair. The anger emanating off her was palpable, and Aggie could see the heat of her anger escaping from her body.

Shay took a card and read, “Make out heavily with player 4 for 30 seconds.”

Vee smiled at Shay and they began to kiss each other. Tongues went into mouths and hands found breasts. Nipples were pinched and tugged. Ass were squeezed. Vee was about to slip a finger into Shay when the dreaded call of, “Time,” came. The girls separated, and sat down looking at each other with lust in their eyes.

Christina read her card, “If you still have clothes take something off. If you are naked masturbate for 30 seconds.” There was scattered applause and Christina lay back and began to lightly rub and caress herself. Her eyes were open staring deeply into Aggie’s eyes who was watching her without blinking. Christina played with her breasts and slide her hands down her body, and fund her love nub. She started to rub it. As time went on she rubbed it harder and faster, her breathing grew rapid, her eyes lost focus, and she was getting close to an orgasm. Aggie was transfixed, the only part of her body that was moving was her tongue licking her lips imagining that she was licking up the flow of cream oozing from Christina.

“Time,” was called followed by several boo’s mostly, but not entirely male.

Christina lay there trying to recover from her near orgasm, while Vee pulled her card. “Ohh, I get to spank somebody now. I just need the die to find out who.”

Aggie was still engrossed in Christina’s body when to her shock she heard Hannah call, “6”

“WAIT! WHAT? I get spanked again? Fuck.” Aggie got in the familiar position and waited for Vee to start. Vee put n hand on Aggie’s ass, and then licked her other palm and smacked the petite girl with all her might. The force of the blow knocked Aggie to the floor. “OWWWWW FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK,” Aggie bellowed.

Hannah quickly stepped between the two girls, “Light spanking,” she reminded Vee.

“Sorry Aggie, I got carried away. I usually spank my playthings hard,” before anyone could respond Vee delivered the last two spanks firmly but not hard, but since Aggie was already sore each swat was worse than the first.

Vee returned to her seat and Aggie was helped up by Christina and Hannah. Before she sat down, Christina hugged her new friend and whispered for a few seconds.

Aggie smiled at Christina and sat down, and Christina returned to her seat. May drew her card, and looked at Erin, “Well now Erin, looks like we both have just one thing left, and she pulled her bra over her head, letting her breasts free. Cries of “Arigato” and “Konichiwa” came from several of the males watching the game.

Aggie drew her card, and thanked her lucky stars she wasn’t getting spanked. She thought about making Erin suffer, but decided to get Vee back for the spanking. “I get to ice down someone,” she told the players. “I think I’ll ice down Vee.”

Hannah walked over and Aggie whispered in her ear and Hannah smiled and nodded. “Vee lay down on the floor please.” I don’t want to squat, my ass is still sore.”

Vee hesitated for a moment and Hannah signaled her to lay down. Vee shrugged and lay on the floor her head toward the audience. Aggie took the bucket of ice from Hannah and walked over to Vee, “This is for that spanking you gave me earlier,” and up ended the bucket onto Vee’s chest.

“OHHH FUCK ME THAT”S COLD,” Vee yelled. Everyone laughed and Aggie got down on her knees and picked up the ice that was on the floor, and began putting it back onto Vee’s body. Vee’s whole torso was covered in ice and se was laying there shivering, while Aggie kept picking up the ice that fell off her and putting it back on her.

Time was called and Vee jumped up. Aggie looked at her and offered her a hug, “No hard feelings?”

Vee Looked at her angrily for a second then smiled and accepted the hug and said, “No hard feelings, but I will get you back.” The spectators cheered and the sportsmanship of the two players.

Erin, still sulking watched them, and snatched a card from the tureen. “Roll the die and give that player a sexy lap dance for 30 seconds.” Erin rolled saw it came up 5 and she went to May sat on her leg and rubbed her pussy up and down the leg. There was nothing sexy at all, no jiggling, no shaking nothing at all to turn anyone on. Erin went back to her seat as soon as time was called. At this point, the crowd, by silent mutual agreement, had decided to ignore Erin and her bad attitude.

Shay took her card read it looked at Christina, “Hey sexy chica. you and I get to make out.”

Christina made a come here gesture and Shay walked over and climbed into Christina’s bean bag chair and they began to kiss and feel each others breasts. Compared to some of the earlier make out sessions, this was pretty tame. When Time was called, Christina pulled her card as Shay returned to her seat.

I get to give a lap dance to player and she tossed the die. Shay,” she laughed. She went over to Shay and shoved her tiny twins into Shay’s face. Shay did a motorboat and Christina turned around and offered her ass cheeks and Shay again motorboated them. Christina then began to jingle jangle her body and bent over shoving her pussy into Shay’s face. When Christina was done she took a bow when the audience applauded her performance. She turned on Erin and said, “That’s a sexy lap dance, sweetie,” and walked away.

Vee gave Christina a high 5 as she returned to her seat. Then pulled a card and read, “Roll the die. Give that player a spanking for 10 seconds. She shook the die and looked at Erin hoping she would be able to properly spank the whiny cunt before the game ended.

The die stopped and Hannah called out, “6”

“Can’t anyone else get a fucking spanking,” Aggie said rubbing her still sore ass.

There was laughter and Aggie got on all fours again, Vee got behind her and started lightly slapping the diminutive dame. The audience counted out each slap as it landed. Aggie realized that even though each blow was not too painful, Vee was landing each blow in the same spot so the cumulative effect was growing unbearable. She started to shimmy her ass around trying to make Vee miss that spot, but Vee was too skillful and hit her mark every time. Vee was able to land 21 blows before Hannah called time.

Vee stood up and Aggie was holding back tears from the pain radiating from her damaged derriere. Finally able to lightly sit in her chair, and looked over at Vee, “I’ll get you back for that,” she told her tormentor.

Vee smiled and replied, “Bring it you waif.”

The girls giggled and May pulled her card. “Shit, she said. I gotta put ice in my panties until I finish my next turn,” Hannah put the ice bucket down next to her and Aggie pulled her card.

“Last card for the Round,” Hannah told everyone.

“Does that mean I have to keep the ice in my panties during the break,” May asked.

“Yes it does,” Hannah told the slight Japanese girl smiling in apology.

“Fuck me,” May said.

“SSWWEETTTT,”she cried. “Time for revenge Vee. I get to Pick a player and write something dirty anywhere on their body. Too bad it specifies a washable marker, otherwise I would use a sharpie.”

Vee raises her eyebrows at the statement and see’s Hannah hand Aggie a large blue marker. Aggie walked over to Vee and pushed her legs apart and wrote

Space for rent, cheap, and drew arrows pointing to Vee’s pussy, ass and mouth. There was laughter and Aggie looked at Vee and blew her a kiss. Vee nodded in approval and gave Aggie a salute.


Round 6

The break lasted only long enough for the players to get a drink and relieve their bladders. They were all getting very worked up and wanted to get the relief their bodies were dying for. When May returned she dropped and second Ice cube into her panties. The melted ice from the first one had soaked the material of her panties making them almost see through.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.