A Forest Clearing, Some Horny Men and Eve - Cover

A Forest Clearing, Some Horny Men and Eve

by Zak

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Erotica Sex Story: A Forest Clearing, Some Horny Men and Eve. lets have some fun

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

It was a balmy warm summer’s evening as I walked into the forest, I trod a well-worn path toward a well known car park. The sun was going down as I walked into the opening, there was already a car there and around half a dozen men, of many different ages, were hanging around. Some had their trousers around their ankles, and some had their hands down the front of trousers. They were all working their organs like mad

There was a couple on the bonnet of the car, she was naked apart from some hold-up stockings, he was behind her pumping away at the for all he was worth. She was a mumsy type girl and he looked like a bank manager. He was sweating like a pig and she was groaning and thrashing around like a cheap 70s porn star. He had his trousers around his ankles and his shirt was open.

She was mauling her tits as he fucked her deep and hard. They were putting on quite a show

I looked around at the guys who were watching, they were a real mix. White black and Asian. As the couple hammered away the guys kept to the same rhythm. I walked closer as one of the crowd blew his load and shot his seed over the forest floor. The bank manager had a small dick, but he had some staying power.

His girl wailed as an orgasm washed over her, but he kept hammering away at her. Her big buttocks wobbled as he was fucking her. The guy to my right was grunting and seconds later he let out a groan and flicked his hand. His goo shot out over the ferns in front of him.

The Bank manager was working his cock in and out of the woman, the forest was echoing with the sound of their sex, flesh slapping off flesh. Their moans and groans nearly drowned out the grunt and groans of the crowd. A few more of the audience reached a climax with sighs, grunts, or groans.

The bank manager said something to the girl and slid his penis out of her ... she rolled off the bonnet of the car and slid down to her knees. She moved into position and she took him in her mouth. One of the crowd let out a very theatrical groan and pulled his trousers up. His face was beetroot red and I could see beads of sweat on his face.

The bank manager was now standing with his hands on his hips as the girl sucked him. Her hands were mauling her own ample breasts. The bank manager put his hand on the back of his girl’s head and started to fuck her. His balls bounced off her chin as he fucked her face vigorously.

The look on her face told me, and the rest of the audience that she was loving the attention. He sued her face for a good ten minutes. Then with a flourish, the bank manager pulled his dick out of her mouth and sprayed his seed all over her cute little face, spurt after spurt spewed out of his cock.

A few of the guys circling them found this to be the last straw and their moans filled the void.

She licked her lips as the seed oozed over her...

She gave her audience a big cummy grin then she sucked him back into her mouth.

I watched for a few more minutes as she face fucked his cock.

When she had had her fill, she slipped his organ from her mouth and whipped the sticky enc over her cheeks. It seemed to be the last catalyst for the last few lads, and they removed their hands from their trousers or pulled them up. No one spoke, a few lit cigarettes others wandered off into the woods.

Two of the men approached the couple, as they did so she reached for a coat that was on the forest floor and seconds later she was covered up and heading back into the passenger seat of the car. The bank manager chatted to the two guys has he pulled his trousers up. The conversation lasted less than five minutes, Once the girl had covered up the two guys seemed less interested and wandered back into the shadows.

The bank manager got into the car and the engine fired up, he revved a few times and reversed out of the clearing and headed off up the road, the show was over. I reached into my pocket, opened up my mobile phone and sent a text message. As I put the phone away I slipped my hand deeper into my pocket and took out a small blue pill, swallowing it down.

I wandered back out of the clearing and stood with my shoulder against a tree. There were men in the shadows, but no one came to chat ... there was the sound of sex from deeper in the woods, so I guess some of the guys were happy to keep each other happy or perhaps another couple were out there giving a show.

I stood there for a good ten minutes before the car headlights lit up the road, I saw it bumping along the forest track and then it arrived in the clearing in the forest and the engine switched off The headlights stayed on...

The arrival of the car brought men back out of the shadows, eager to see who was going to get out of the car. The driver’s door opened, and a woman got out. She was drop-dead gorgeous; her blonder hair shone in the late evening sun. There was a smile on her lips and her blue eyes twinkled.

She placed a tartan picnic blanket on the bonnet of the car

She was wearing a short skirt and blouse, plus some knee-length boots. We all waited for the passenger door to open. It did not and that made some of the men more and more interested.

The woman stood by the car bonnet and gazed out as the men formed a wide semi-circle. I moved into place between a young-looking lad and a guy that looked like an off-duty vicar.

The woman smiled as she looked around the guys, her eyes had a wild look to them as she looked them up and down. She stepped away from the car and the guys all seemed to hold their breath.

The vicar was breathing hard, I was worried he would have a heart attack...

“She must be looking for someone to play with “he gasped, “that’s never happened here before”

The woman licked her lips and started to walk around, she stopped in front of each guy and gave him the once over. As she stood before the men, they all did the same thing, sucked in their guts, and thrust out their chests, each one was praying she would pick him...

One guy dropped her trousers as she got near him and started to wank furiously ... she gazed at his cock, tutted, and moved on.

She stood before the vicar and gave him a cheeky wink. I could hear his breathing getting quicker and deeper as she seemed to stay there for slightly longer than she had in front of the other guys.

He took a step forward and she giggled and moved on ... you could almost hear his heart-stopping as she moved on. She stood before me and looked me up and down ... then she winked and moved on.

She moved around the semi-circle of the guys. She was taking her time, pondering before each man. Giving them hope and them breaking their hearts as she moved on. She did a full circle, giving the guys time to scope put her gorgeous arse. Her blouse was unbuttoned enough to give a glimpse of some seriously sexy cleavage.

Twice she walked around the semi-circle of expectant and very horny men before she stopped before me. I could hear the other guys sighing in disgust

She pointed at me then held out her hand.

“Right you are first Mr!” she said. She said it loud enough for every man in the clearing to hear. There was a combined gasp of appreciation and excitement from the assembled onlookers as she said it

She held up her hand and the onlookers went quiet...

“Boys ... Boys ... if you play by my rules you can all have some fun this evening” she shouted

There was a palpable rise in the level of excitement in the air as she said it.

“When I pick you, and only when I pick you can you join in but not before is that understood, “she said, her voice was forceful but there was a hint of nervousness there as well. There were a few shouts of agreement and understanding.

I scoped her gorgeous arse as she led me to the centre of the clearing. We were lit up by the car headlights. She grabbed the picnic blanket and laid it on the floor and then She stood me in front of the car, she was facing me.

Her hands slipped behind her, and seconds later the skirt slid down her legs and she stepped out of it. She bent over to pick it up and the crowd as one gasped. She tossed it over by the car.

Then slowly, so very slowly she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off with a theatrical flourish, she had white lacy panties and white bra on. Well, they were on for seconds ... the bra hit the forest floor soon followed by the white lacy panties.

Soon she was naked apart from her boots and the noise of groans and sighs from the crowd told me they fancied her as much as I did. Her boobs were small and perfectly formed with big nipples, erect nipples. Her pussy was shaved, her long legs strong and well-shaped. She was a pure milf, as sexy as hell and I wanted to fuck her there and then.

And the whispering of the audience told me and her that they all wanted their turn as well.

“Right Mr, how about you get undressed for me” she ordered and shot me a wink

I slipped my t-shirt over my head and threw it to the floor, my shorts followed, and I stepped out of them. I had gone commando and I was now standing buck naked apart from my training shoes.

The lady stepped forward and reached out, stroking my semi-erect cock to full strength, it did not take long. After a few seconds of her ministrations, my dick was standing to attention.

She dropped to her knees before me and held me in her hand, the tip of my cock was inches from her gorgeous lips. She gazed around at her new fan club, a few of the guys were dropping their trousers, somewhere already wanking openly.

The vicar had reached out and was helping the guys to his left and right ... I guess it takes all sorts.

“Are you ready Mr?” she asked, and then without asking she sucked the crown of my cock into her warm mouth. I gasped ... I was not the only one. She held me in between her lips, the tip of tongue washed over the mushroom-shaped head of my knob.

The woman looked up at me and smiled, my cock still in her mouth. There was a twinkle in her baby blue eyes, a twinkle that told me she was a dirty girl and that she was enjoying what she was doing.

I felt the tip of her tongue massaging the broad tip of my dick

At the same time, her hands reached around and cupped my buttocks, her nails grazed over the taut skin. Seconds later I felt her lips slid down my shaft as she took me into her mouth. I was soon balls deep in her warm, wet, and willing orifice. She started to slide her lips up and down my throbbing cock.

The sensation of her taking me in and out of her mouth brought a gasp to my lips and to be fair many of the audience gasped as well. I felt her lips move up and down my erection a dozen or more times. I wanted to close my eyes, but I knew I had to keep a watch and those around us.

I felt the lady’s hands move from my buttocks, then she let my cock slip from her mouth.

“How about you lay down Sir,” she said, loud enough for everyone to hear. I did as I was bid.

She stood up and walked in a circle around me. She was giving the men who had formed a semi-circle around us a good view of her amazing boobs, boobs capped with nipples that were hard and prominent. Like little rubber bullets, hardened by excitement or the cool evening air. She was giving them a great view of her firm sexy bum, her strong thighs.

Then She stepped over me ... she straddled me and squatted, her pussy was just an inch from my face ... I could smell the sweet fragrance of her, the smell of her excitement. She had a gorgeous pussy.

She hovered over me for a few seconds and then she dropped lower, and I did not need asking twice. My tongue started working up and down her beautiful pussy. I traced lines up and down her labia, I slipped my tongue deep into, licking and lapping. She was already excited, and her pussy was wet with her nectar. She tasted divine. I was soon lapping faster and harder, eating pussy has always turned me on.

She sighed slightly, “Mm, that feels so nice.”

Then I think for the crowd, for her new fan club she said it much louder.

“Mm, that feels so nice.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.