The Bradley Bunch - Cover

The Bradley Bunch

Copyright© 2019 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 1: Meet the Bradleys

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Meet the Bradleys - Robert Bradley and Lisa Taylor are two bisexual swingers who blend their families and along the way discover the joys of sex with their teenage children, with their extended family, and with friends. My thanks to WRC 264 who helped edit the early chapters. Any problems with the story lie with me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Lisa Bradley was in a state of disbelief. This was a fantasy come true, or would be if she had ever dared fantasize about something like this. Across the room, her newlywed husband was fucking his sixteen-year-old daughter Brooke in the ass, and on this, their wedding night. For her part, she was smiling and watching as she absently stroked the cock of her new, eldest step-son, Michael. Her son, Christopher, was getting ass-fucked by a family friend, Marcus, a large, black man. And on the other side of the room, her daughter Lauren was on the couch, locked in a sixty-nine with her aunt Rebecca. Scattered about the house were the rest of their family, Lisa’s brother’s family, and some friends, all sucking, fucking, and engaging in all matters of debauchery. Six months ago, as Lisa and Robert combined their two families, she could not have imagined something like this ever occurring.

Six years ago both Robert Bradley and the then Lisa Taylor had been recently divorced. Robert’s first wife had left him after he confessed to her that he was bisexual. Robert preferred women; he couldn’t imagine living with and having a romantic attachment to a man, but he did have desires, lusts, for men. He hadn’t cheated on his first wife or done anything with a man since they had started dating, but he had reached the point where he couldn’t deny those urges anymore. She didn’t understand and left him. It was a nasty divorce, but in the end, he won custody of the kids—she couldn’t prove that he had done any acts of moral turpitude and financially the kids were much better off with him, an extremely successful building contractor. She got a hefty monetary settlement, moved to the East Coast with her new boyfriend, and the kids spent Christmas and half the summer with her.

Lisa’s husband had hit her. She had tolerated that at first, but when she saw him smack Lauren, their oldest daughter, she fled with the children. He was now out of their lives.

When they met—a mutual friend had set them up on a blind date—both of them had been kind of broken. It wasn’t love at first sight, but they were physically attracted to one another from the start. Robert, just turned forty, was six feet tall, with close-cropped salt-and-pepper hair, well built and muscled from those early years of construction work when he had done physical labor. She was red-haired, curvy and big breasted, with freckles and smile that could light up a room. But six years ago neither had been ready for a serious relationship. Robert had decided not to make the same mistake twice and told her that he was bisexual right away, telling her that it was the reason for his marriage breaking up. That would normally have been too much information for a first date, but Lisa respected the honesty. They parted ways that night, with Lisa saying she would call Robert.

And she did. He was good looking, very fuckable, and a nice guy. That’s what she wanted at that point in her life. She laid out the ground rules. They would be fuck buddies only. And sexually, they clicked immediately. It was if they each instinctively knew what the other wanted at any given moment. But emotionally, they were both cool toward each other, mistrustful of the opposite sex outside of bed.

One day, lying in post-coital rest, Lisa casually mentioned swinging to Robert. She had been curious about it, wondering if it was just trading partners or if any same-sex action went on. She was intrigued by the idea of sex with a woman, although she never had done anything along those lines, and she thought this might be a way Robert could get his urges for cock satisfied. If they could find a few other attractive couples who were bi...

Robert jumped at the idea, as she suspected he would, and that weekend they went out to a swinger’s gathering to find out what that world was like. Robert and Lisa were discriminating. Neither wanted to hop into bed with just any couple, but it wasn’t too hard to find attractive couples they wanted to fuck. Most of the men in the swinging scene had no interest in other guys, but over time they found a few steady bi couples. And for her part, Lisa discovered her own bisexual streak.

And over time, Robert and Lisa became fast friends, eventually finding out they were in love.

So they decided to combine their two families. Each had three children, so it was inevitable that someone would start calling them the Bradley Bunch. Robert found a house that could accommodate two adults and six teenagers. It was big, with five bedrooms, enough for the blended family, and while costing more than he would have liked, they got it for below market price because of his business connections. So they moved in together.

After three straight days of unpacking, they emptied the last of the mover’s boxes, and the house was finally their home. With the move, it had been some months since Robert and Lisa had seen any of their swinging friends, so Lisa called the Williams, a black couple who were one of their two go-to couples, and arranged to meet them that night. The kids would be on their own to figure out what living together as a new, blended family would be like.

It was a forty-minute drive from their home in Merced to the Williams’ place in Modesto. The anticipation of the sex to come always got the two of them worked up on long drive. Lisa was eager to be with Naomi Williams—they were good friends and not just fuck partners, although the distance between their homes made casual getting together an irregular thing. Besides, Naomi was gorgeous, curvy and large breasted like herself, but with unblemished, chocolate skin that complemented Lisa’s own pale freckles beautifully. She couldn’t wait to fall into her arms. She supposed Robert was just as eager to be with Marcus. He was a big man, average height, but stocky and solidly built, with a large cock that Robert liked to suck. And of course, she was looking forward to being fucked by Marcus before the night was over.

When they arrived, the door was opened by Sarah, or maybe it was Sapphira, one of the Williams’ fourteen-year-old twin daughters—she could tell them apart when they were together, but individually she was never sure which was which. The girl brightened, giving them a big smile and hug, while her parents came up behind her. Kisses and hugs were exchanged all around.

“Find your sister and have her come and greet the guests,” Naomi told Sarah, for that was who it was. “Then go to your room. As I told you before, you can watch whatever you want on pay-per-view so long as you leave us adults alone.” The girl ran off to find her twin.

“Don’t worry about them,” Naomi said to Robert and Lisa, guessing their concern about having the girls present in the house. “They’ll stay in their room. We couldn’t arrange a sleepover for them on such short notice.” Sarah and Sapphira reappeared a moment later, and Sapphira gave each of the visitors a hug, before the two ran back off to their bedroom, giggling and eager to watch something R-rated that would be normally be forbidden them. As they left, Lisa noticed that they were growing up, more young women than girls. They had yet to develop much in the way of breasts, but the curve of their waist and hips hinted at womanhood. Yet they still had pig tails and braces, giving them an aura that combined womanhood with girlish attributes. The twins were the same age as her youngest, Jessi, and she suddenly realized that her own daughter was on the cusp of womanhood too.

There was a round of drinks and some catching up, but after about twenty minutes Lisa noticed Robert’s hand on Marcus’s thigh. She looked at Naomi, who gave her a knowing wink. The two women stood up and went hand-in-hand to the master bedroom.

Once the door was closed, the two women began kissing passionately, running their hands over each other’s bodies. Lisa luxuriated in Naomi’s softness. She had missed that being with just Robert during the last few months. Soon their clothes were strewn across the floor and the pair were lying naked on the bed, still furiously kissing.

Lisa nibbled on Naomi’s earlobe, softly blowing air across her partner’s ear. Naomi shuddered with pleasure. Then Lisa moved lower, taking Naomi’s right nipple into her mouth. Lisa loved Naomi’s nipples, wide and brown. The nipple hardened under her tongue and she shifted to the left breast, giving it the same treatment. Then she moved lower, between Naomi’s legs, and found she was already sopping wet. That sour but delicious pussy smell reached Lisa’s nose, and the woman luxuriated in it. It had been too long.

Normally Lisa would have taken more time, kissing her thighs and working around the prize at the center, but Naomi appeared ready, so she flicked her tongue against Naomi’s clit. The woman gasped and flinched. Taking her labia into her mouth she sucked hard. Then she drove her tongue into Naomi’s vagina, licking in upward strokes. Naomi moaned and her hands found Lisa’s, clasping them tightly. Within a minute she was convulsing with her first orgasm of the evening. Lisa moved up and the two women kissed again.

“God, I’d forgotten how good you were at that,” Naomi said as they broke the kiss, “almost as good as Sarah.”

Lisa jerked her head back and stared at Naomi, whose face betrayed the fact that she had said something she shouldn’t have. She couldn’t have meant that, could she?!

“You don’t mean...”

Naomi averted her eyes, refusing to look at her, which Lisa took as confirmation that it was true.

Lisa was surprised, of course, but what really shocked her was not the incest itself. It was a close secret that she had told only to Robert, but incest was not beyond her own experience. What really shocked her was the fact that she was turned on at the thought of Naomi bedding her daughters. For a moment she wondered what it would be like to take Sarah and Sapphira into bed with herself and Naomi. Then her mind flashed to doing it with Jessi. She grew even wetter at that thought, the very wrongness of it.

“You can’t tell.” Naomi blurted out. “I didn’t mean to say that.”

Lisa leaned in and kissed here. “Don’t worry. I won’t tell.” She could see a wave of relief pass over Naomi’s face. “Is it just you, or does Marcus ... and is it just Sarah, or Sapphira as well?” She couldn’t help being inquisitive; she had to know.

“Marcus too, and both of the twins. Are you disgusted?”

“No,” said Lisa, deciding to confide in and comfort her friend. “I used to have sex with my brother, Jim.”

It was Naomi’s turn to be surprised, and a questioning look passed over her face, prompting Lisa to tell more.

“It was when we were teens. We fucked all the time. Our parents didn’t know, or at least I don’t think they did.”

“Do you still?” Naomi asked.

“No, we stopped when Jim went off to college. It was a teenage thing with us. We don’t talk about it now, but I loved it. How did you and the twins start?”

“I found Sarah and Sapphira playing with each other, sort of like you and your brother, I guess. I didn’t stop them or let them know I had caught them; I was so turned on by it, and so was Marcus when I told him. We fantasized about what it would be like to fuck them, they’re such beautiful young girls.”

Lisa smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Then we caught them watching us have sex from a crack in the bedroom door. It was a spur of the moment thing, but we invited them in to watch on the pretense of it being sex-ed. Before you know it, they were joining in. That was a year ago.”

“Weren’t they a bit young? asked Lisa.

“I thought so at first, but that didn’t stop us. They were eager for it. They were ready. And we worked our way up to penetration, mostly oral and masturbating each other at first. Then we started with dildos. Marcus is too big to spring on a young girl for her first time, you know. He didn’t actually fuck them until a few months ago.”

Lisa nodded in agreement with the comment about Marcus’s size. “Do they know that you’re swingers?”

“Yes, we’ve told them. That’s why we didn’t mind having them in the house tonight. They already know what we do. We even said that we’d let them join in if we could find a couple we could trust.”

“You can trust us,” Lisa was surprised to find the words coming out of her mouth.

“Do you think Robert would accept it?” asked Naomi, her face brightening with hope and lust.

“Yes. He knows about what happened between me and Jim. He was cool about it. Adults and kids are a bit different though, but I know Robert. And I’ve seen him look lustfully at the twins. You know what a horn dog he is. He’d never do anything to them of course, but if you all were cool with it, he would be too. At the very least, he’d love to watch me and one of the twins. Is Sarah really that good?”

“Oh yes, out of this world. Don’t tell Sapphira though. She’d be jealous. Although Sapphira is quite good too, but Sarah is in a class of her own when it comes to eating pussy.” Naomi paused. “Do you want me to bring them in here?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.