The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

The afternoon arrived, and though only eight hours had passed it felt like days. When Melissa walked into the backyard a weight lifted off me. She walked up to me instead of going directly to the shed and sat down, still wearing the tight jeans and t-shirt from earlier. She was carrying her beat-up second-hand copy of Achebe’s Things Fall Apart and put it down.

“Ready to start talking about it today?” I asked.

“I’m up to where the boy is put in Okonkwo’s home.” She rubbed my leg. “You look relaxed.”

“Just enjoying you being here. I keep waiting for you to realize I’m old enough to be your father.”

“Older; my dad was younger than me when he knocked up my mom apparently.” I’d forgotten that. “Besides, I already know your darkest secret,” she added.

I think I blinked stupidly, I was certainly confused. “What’s that?”

She grinned. “Your iTunes movie library.”

“What’s wrong with my movie library?” I was slightly offended.

“You own, like, every Godzilla movie ever. I didn’t know they made that many. Even animated ones!”

“Hey! Don’t slag on Gojira!”

“I can’t believe I’m fucking a Godzilla fanboy!” She grinned playfully. I put down my book and stood. She stood to look at me, mischief on her face.

“Hand me your phone.”

She gave it to me.

“What else is in your pockets?”

She emptied them, putting each item, headphones, some money, her ID and two keys on the side table. “Now what,” she asked with her hands on her hips.

“Now, what happens is what happens when Godzilla rises from the waters.”

She raised one eyebrow, “And that is?”

“Tidal wave.”

“Huh?” That’s when I grabbed her, lifted her up over my shoulder and ran straight into the deep end. Within seconds she came up in the shallow end and came up sputtering, wet hair everywhere and I was laughing my ass off.

She stood up, her bra clearly visible through the t-shirt now clinging to her. “You, you, you,” she sputtered.

I solved her speaking problem by grabbing her and kissing her. She put her arms around me as I did the same for her and we stood, soaked and standing in three feet of water. We broke the kiss and looked at each other.

“So,” she said, “I have to dry these clothes out now.”

“I have a dryer.”

“I haven’t seen the laundry room yet.”

“We should take them off out here so we don’t track water in the house.”

“Did you do this just to get an innocent little girl naked and take advantage of her in your perverted domicile?” She took on her innocent little girl persona.

I looked at her and said the only thing that came to mind. I grinned. “Yes.”

She smiled and made her way going “eeeekkkk” as she went up the steps and stripped as she jogged towards the door. I followed. Fortunately, my loose jeans were a lot easier to take off than her tight ones to the point that we had to pause my faux pursuit of her for me to help her take them off. We managed it, but I was very close to getting kitchen shears to speed it up. Eventually, she squirmed her way free, her cute little ass shaking back and forth in her panties with her legs still trapped in the denim.

When they finally came off I grabbed a plastic bag from the kitchen and we made our way downstairs to the basement laundry room where everything from the bag went into the dryer.

“Damnit,” she muttered.

“What?”

“I’m still ... Aunt Flo is still here. No dry panties, no pads.” And that was true, she was still overdressed unwilling to give up her panties in her current state.

“Hmmm I have an answer. Follow me.” I hit 30 minutes on the dryer. We left the laundry room through the other side and the motion sensors turned on the lights as we came in.

“Not what I expected,” she said. “The cave?”

“The cave. What did you expect?”

“Dozens of computers, giant panels and big ... computers. Maybe a life-size mechanical dinosaur ... no Godzilla. You did call it your bat-cave.”

“For someone giving me shit about Godzilla you seem to know Batman pretty well.”

“Hey, the cartoon was awesome.”

“Did you want to be Harley Quinn?”

“As a kid? No, that was Lavi, I wanted to be Batgirl. But, wow, this...”

I called it my cave because there were no windows. It did have a bunch of computers, seven to be precise, a decked out iMac with two additional screens, a Debian Linux box with a second screen acting as a server, all of that along one section of wall on a nice oak table dominated by a leather mat underneath the screens. A handful of other headless boxes sat in ventilated cabinets out of sight. The same oak dominated the rest of the room with floor to ceiling bookshelves and a large desk which held a laptop, decanter of whiskey and a glass. Despite the technology, the entire aesthetic I had gone for was Victorian gentleman’s study, down to the frosted glass that filtered the LED bulbs.

“How did you get all of this in here?”

“It was built in here.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“You?”

“No, I hired a guy to build it.”

“This could not have been cheap.”

“Not so bad. He was just starting out so I paid for his equipment and let him take lots of pictures for a portfolio and acted as a reference. I think it’s very calming. You don’t ... think it’s silly?”

“It’s really you.”

“After the engagement ended I considered moving but when I decided to stay ... I had always dreamed of something like this. Plus I figured it was cheaper than a sports car.”

“I thought the mid-life crisis car was to attract babes.” She smirked at me.

“It wouldn’t have attracted the kind I wanted.” I pulled the nearly naked blonde to me and kissed her again. I didn’t have a good reason to but I was enjoying doing so without a reason to.

Once we came up for air, “And your plan?”

“Amazon Prime Now.”

I sat in my leather chair at the desk. I’d never sat in it naked and wet before, and at that moment swore never to again. Wow, that was cold. Fortunately, I didn’t have another chair nearby so Melissa used my lap as I woke up the laptop.

“They have panties and pads on there?”

“You’d be surprised.”

As it turned out they didn’t have her preferred brand of pads but a very similar one and her exact brand of panties. After placing that order and paying extra for shipping we would have them within the hour. I clicked over to the main Amazon.

“Let’s order some spare panties for you. I have plenty of drawers available in the walk-in.”

“Are you sure you’re ready for me to have storage here?”

I kissed her neck. “Been ready. Nothing would make me happier than having your wardrobe press against mine.”

“Mind if...”

“What?”

She reached towards the keyboard so I pulled back and let her drive. I took advantage of my lack of duty to amuse myself with her back, running my fingers over it and kissing her shoulders. In a moment I looked over her shoulder. There were panties on the screen, much nicer ones than she normally wears.

“You like those?” I asked.

“I do.”

“You don’t normally wear them.”

“My mom goes through my laundry. I bought bikini briefs once and you’d think I’d made a declaration to whore my way through high school. But I could wash them here...”

“Add some bras, sets, whatever you want. Go for it.” I wrapped my arms around her and just hugged her back, my cheek pressed to her.

“You’re sure you don’t mind?”

“My love?”

“Yes?”

“You basically just asked if I minded if you wear sexy underwear around me. That is the silliest thing you have ever said.”

“You can take it out of my pay.”

“I can think of some extra duties for you to perform.” I wiggled underneath her and she giggled.

She giggled. “How much?”

“Keep it to a few hundred.”

A few minutes later she pronounced, “Done.” I looked over her shoulder. She had definitely restrained herself. I remembered my old fiancé could have spent twice that without trying. I reached out and hit the order button.

“We still have a while until the other order shows up,” I said.

“Then, let’s amuse ourselves.” It was her turn to kiss me and she ran her fingers through the hair on my chest. “I saw the towels in the laundry room. Be right back.” She was true to her word and quickly returned, her blonde hair still stuck to her back but now with one of my red towels that she carefully folded three times and laid out on the desk. Then, with a bit of a grimace, she bent over and removed her still wet panties along with the soaked pad. She looked around for a moment and seemed a bit lost.

One solution seemed obvious. I reached into my desk and pulled out a small bag of jelly babies, unceremoniously dumped the half dozen out that I still had in there and took the pad from her hand to put in the bag and add it to the trash. She smiled in gratitude at me and looked at the tiny gelatinous shapes with some distrust, then picked one up and ate it.

“Not very sweet but lots of flavor,” she pronounced. “I always wondered.”

“Wondered?”

“The fourth doctor was always handing them out?”

“You know Doctor Who?”

“Lavi’s dad, a huge Doctor Who nerd.” She made a dramatic motion with her arms which did nice things to her bare breasts. “Lavi too, so I’ve seen them all.”

“And you?”

“I got sucked in. It was either learn to like it or be driven insane by it, but it’s not my favorite.”

“You’ve never been as sexy as you are right now.”

She put her hands on the desk and lifted up to sit on the towel. “Then how about you fuck this sexy cheerleader’s ass. No lube this time, just your spit.”

She leaned back and spread her legs rocking back to expose herself. There was something so undeniably erotic about a woman telling you to take her like that, I could have been exhausted and would have been hard in seconds. I was in fact well-rested and think it took less than one. I had no idea why she wanted me to be able to take me with just spit so badly, but when a woman is offering something you will remember for the rest of your life, it’s not proper protocol to question it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.