The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

“I’m horny.”

Melissa said it, almost at a whisper, while lying against me. She sounded a little sad and a tiny bit annoyed. She had cleaned the pool, which she did every day first thing after getting here. Each day was different. We didn’t have a ritual but each day she came over and we were together. That was enough. Some days we just sat and talked. Some days we read and then talked to each other. Not every day, but nearly, we had some form of sex. Sometimes it was just fucking. When one of us was in that mood the other got in pretty quickly. I could see it in her eyes, her shift from relaxed to lust. On other days we just lazily made love and it was perfect. We only went indoors when it was exceptionally hot.

Today though was Friday again. It was three weeks since we had first given in but her perfect breasts pressed against me had not lost their appeal one iota. I had not wasted time removing my shirt when she walked towards me topless. Her fingertips played in the light hair on my chest. I had put down my book and had a playlist of light poppy songs, currently playing a K-pop song from Oh My Girl after transitioning from the Monkees. Running my hands through her hair I asked,

“So, do you want to... ?” I left the verb for her to fill in.

“I can’t. It’s that time.”

“Monthly?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Fucking sucks.”

“Does it hurt?”

“Yeah, not real bad but it sucks. And I’m horny. It’s not fair hurting and being horny and I can’t do anything about either.”

“We can fuck you know.”

She lifted her head to look at me.

“What do you mean?”

“My penis will still successfully insert into the vagina,” I said like I was stating something painfully obvious, which it was.

“Ewwwwww!” I tried not to laugh but her disdain was clear.

“Do you bleed a lot?”

“No, just a bit. It’s just starting.”

“So, it’s not that big a deal.”

“That’s gross.”

“Some women say it helps.”

“That is too weird.”

I didn’t push it. Honestly, I have no desire to see blood on my dick but I didn’t think it was a big deal if it was just a little blood. However, it’s also clear this wasn’t about what was logical so I let it drop. This was the point where Melissa stood up and motioned for me to stand. I did and followed her inside.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“I need to take care of you.” I held her hand and followed her to the bedroom. I now actually made my bed in the mornings since I might have company. With steady hands and no sign of arousal in her eyes, she motioned for me to get on the bed. “Pants off.” She said. Amused, I took my pants and boxers off.

Lying back on the bed, Melissa climbed onto the bed sliding between my legs. My own blood was already flowing into my dick but it was far from hard. That changed the second her lips parted and she gently touched the side of my shaft with the tip of her tongue. Then she kissed it, not a peck but parted her lips and kissed the shaft like a lover. Running her hands up my thighs she kneed my thigh muscles while using only her mouth on me. Her head bobbed and moved to require her whole upper body to shift constantly as she didn’t allow herself to use her hands. Instead of moving my cock to her purpose she rotated around it, almost worshipping it with lips and tongue. She ran her tongue down the shaft leaving a trail of saliva and took one ball after another into her mouth.

After what seemed like forever exploring the monolith and tasting every exposed bit of flesh she made her way to the top. She kissed the glans and took it between her lips and then slid down to deep throat me. I didn’t know if she had been practicing or just felt the moment but it was the first time she had done that and it was amazing. I felt her throat squeeze me and her nose pressed against my pubic bone. When her bottom lip touched just above my ball sack I felt my whole body jump a little. That made her choke a tiny bit but she continued to breathe through her nose as she slowly pulled up, her tongue firmly against the underside of my cock. My balls felt ready to explode but I wasn’t quite there. It was awful and wonderful.

A noise escaped me, I meant to say something about how great that was but just grunts and maybe something like ‘fuck yes’ came out.

Melissa was aroused and I could see it in her eyes now. She was also grinning like the Chesire cat, clearly proud of herself.

It took a second but I could form words now. “Been practicing?”

She beamed like she had won a prize. “Lavi got me a new dildo from Amazon. I gave her very exact instructions about length and width.”

I laid my head back down and just closed my eyes. “Remind me to thank her.”

“I will ... but first ... I want you to cum without my hands, I want you to cum just from my mouth.”

She went back to work. She’d didn’t build up this time but I immediately went back into her throat. I don’t know how long I lay there. I’d never cum from just a blowjob before, I had always required some stroking but Melissa had not only suppressed her gag reflex but had learned to use her tongue to pull back and forth on my skin. It wasn’t like being stroked by a hand but it was a stroking motion and told my body what to do. It took a while but when I came I felt exhausted. It felt like I’d been there for an hour though it was probably more like a quarter of that. A quarter of an hour of constant unrelenting suction on my dick. I idly wondered for a second if a dick could get sore from that. If so it would have been worth it.

I saw a brief glimpse of Melissa’s satisfied smile and then she darted up and ran to the bathroom. The door had barely shut when I heard her start making groaning noises. I was confused and then realized she was bleeding and didn’t want me to see the blood. I had barely started stepping away when I heard her cry out a single loud exultant grunt. She probably didn’t even want to play with herself but had gotten too worked up. I went downstairs and by the time I returned carrying two glasses of tea the shower was running.

I stepped in and put the glass on the sink before stepping into the shower area with her. Melissa gave me an askance view but I kept my gaze up from her feminine nether region to avoid embarrassing her in case some blood was still there. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and just said, “You’re gorgeous. There’s ginger tea on the sink for you.”

She gave me a little smile and returned to scrubbing with the loofah and her hair tied up out of the water. I had only been on the edge of the water so I dried off briefly and then put boxers back on along with a t-shirt. I heard the water stop and shortly after Melissa came out smelling faintly of her strawberry body wash in her shorts and topless still. I had stocked the bathroom with all the same wash and hair products she used at home as well as invested in a hairdryer. Some mornings when I went into the bathroom it felt a bit lonely to see them there but not have her there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.